NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Go down

QUESTION OF THE DAY... Empty QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Will self-appointed Noncefinder General Tom Watson NOW apologise to Harvey Proctor, Field Marshall Lord Brammall and the widow of Leon Brittan?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

QUESTION OF THE DAY... Empty Re: QUESTION OF THE DAY...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Will self-appointed Noncefinder General Tom Watson NOW apologise to Harvey Proctor, Field Marshall Lord Brammall and the widow of Leon Brittan?

He should certainly apologise Fred

You may find this interesting

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-10-05/mp-tom-watson-should-resign-and-police-must-atone-over-bungled-sex-abuse-probe/

The thing is I do not want to see Tom resign. Its what the Far left want and if he goes, they will gain complete control of the Labour party

He should certainly speak out and admit to what he said was wrong and apologise

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:47 pm

phildidge wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:Will self-appointed Noncefinder General Tom Watson NOW apologise to Harvey Proctor, Field Marshall Lord Brammall and the widow of Leon Brittan?

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-10-05/mp-tom-watson-should-resign-and-police-must-atone-over-bungled-sex-abuse-probe/

The thing is I do not want to see Tom resign. Its what the Far left want and if he goes, they will gain complete control of the Labour party

I don't want to see Tom Watson resign either. Apart from this episode he's a pretty straight sort of guy and certainly well-intentioned though wrong to let his political bias show through IMO,  and we would be far better off with him, rather than the Mad Marxist,  as leader.

Like you, I wish he would just apologise - particularly to Lady Brittan - and move on.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I don't want to see Tom Watson resign either. Apart from this episode he's a pretty straight sort of guy and certainly well-intentioned though wrong to let his political bias show through IMO,  and we would be far better off with him, rather than the Mad Marxist,  as leader.

Like you, I wish he would just apologise - particularly to Lady Brittan - and move on.

100% agree Fred. He clearly fucked up here and what will matter is his character here in whether he apologises or not

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down