NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please may I ask a question.

4 posters

Go down

Please may I ask a question. Empty Please may I ask a question.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

I would like to ask a question without breaching forum rules.

The question relates to a scurrilous accusation that was made about me on this site by Sassy.

She claimed that if I discovered Sexy Mamas route into the Gaza Strip,I would be a danger to Sexy.

I would like her to explain what she meant by saying that.

So at the moment,I'm not asking the actual question.I just asking if I can ask it.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Please may I ask a question. Empty Re: Please may I ask a question.

Post by eddie Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:39 pm

I, personally, have no problem with you asking it but as far as I know, you're not supposed to start threads asking people things.
You could PM sassy?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:I, personally, have no problem with you asking it but as far as I know, you're not supposed to start threads asking people things.
You could PM sassy?

Hang about Eddie.

So does that mean I can't start a thread where I ask you how you are?

For example,'Good morning Eddie.How are you?'

And do you seriously think I'm going to PM someone like Sassy who would turn it against me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

AS the senile old sassy_poo has broken the Forum Rules herself dozens of times this year, left, right and center, whenever she pleases..

I RECKON His Shadiness, and anybody else on here, should be allowed to raise any question or issues on this subject that they so desire ?    Basketball 

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:00 pm

I would imagine that Sassy regrets making that comments about me now,as she knows as do all other posters that it was a totally rediculous thing to say.

A blatant accusation that is so stupid,one could be forgiven for thinking that it underlined the whole S&M/Gaza saga as a lie.

It was also a libelous accusation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Shady wrote:
eddie wrote:I, personally, have no problem with you asking it but as far as I know, you're not supposed to start threads asking people things.
You could PM sassy?

Hang about Eddie.

And do you seriously think I'm going to PM someone like Sassy who would turn it against me?

I'd prefer you not start threads like this or where you ask how someone is. This is NewsFix, not How-Do-You-Do-Fix.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Hang about Eddie.

I'd prefer you not start threads like this or where you ask how someone is. This is NewsFix, not How-Do-You-Do-Fix.

Okay.....A bit odd,but there you go.

So can you please answer my original question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

I would like to ask a question without breaching forum rules.

The question relates to a scurrilous accusation that was made about me on this site by Sassy.

She claimed that if I discovered Sexy Mamas route into the Gaza Strip,I would be a danger to Sexy.

I would like her to explain what she meant by saying that.

So at the moment,I'm not asking the actual question.I just asking if I can ask it.

Thank you.

Sure, you can ask that question -- in the same thread in which Sassy stated it, so we can actually see what both of you say, rather than what you say she said. It's fairer that way (not to mention, a lot less melodramatic).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Bearing in mind some of the things that have been said on the various forums over the years if anyone here was a real danger they'd have been a lot of people knocked off by now.  

Paranoia Shady and the need for drama. I wouldn't let it bother you.  Let it go and feelthelove  Please may I ask a question. Pirate16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Where did Sassy make these claims anyway? Please provide the URL to the thread so I and others can see what she said.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Where did Sassy make these claims anyway? Please provide the URL to the thread so I and others can see what she said.

Well I think the thread has been locked.And I bet that by the time I get to it,you will have deleted it.

But here goes anyway....give me a minute or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Where did Sassy make these claims anyway? Please provide the URL to the thread so I and others can see what she said.

Was in my thread Ben.
You locked it? Hadnt you read it?
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t6295-sassy-dearest#138666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you for that Nems.

There you go Ben.All I'm asking for is an explanation from Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Nems wrote:

Was in my thread Ben.

Oh, OK. Didn't realize that was what Shady's complaining about.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Shady wrote:

Well I think the thread has been locked.And I bet that by the time I get to it,you will have deleted it.

Why do you think I'd delete it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Was in my thread Ben.

Oh, OK. Didn't realize that was what Shady's complaining about.

Didnt you? Hadnt you read it before you locked it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Because you have a habit of falsley accussing me of being a racist,a bigot & locking threads that I make.So it stood to reason that you would delete a thread that contains a blatant & false accusation against me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:28 pm

There is another thread in which Sassy uses the word danger....She said something like......Shady would be a danger to Sexy Mama if he discovered her route into the Gaza Strip.

Anybody remember which thread that was in....please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 pm

You see,if Sassy has been passing on her misguided belief that I am a member of UK Special Forces.....online......to a potentially huge number of people.Then that could put my family at risk.

And this site & you included Ben would be put under the spotlight for allowing a site member,Sassy,to pass on potentially harmful information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Shady wrote:There is another thread in which Sassy uses the word danger....She said something like......Shady would be a danger to Sexy Mama if he discovered her route into the Gaza Strip.

Anybody remember which thread that was in....please?

Was it this?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t6110p50-any-information-i-get-about-sm
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Shady wrote:You see,if Sassy has been passing on her misguided belief that I am a member of UK Special Forces.....online......to a potentially huge number of people.Then that could put my family at risk.

And this site & you included Ben would be put under the spotlight for allowing a site member,Sassy,to pass on potentially harmful information.

^ "ABOVE TOP SECRET: SHADY'S BORED ON SUNDAY".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Because you have a habit of falsley accussing me of being a racist,a bigot & locking threads that I make.So it stood to reason that you would delete a thread that contains a blatant & false accusation against me.

I'm sorry if your use of the phrase "abbos" sounded a bit racist, I didn't mean to imply that you thought Australian aborigines were sub-humans simply because you used that exact phrase to describe them, Shady:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5970p150-malaysian-plane-shot-down-with-295-on-board#134319
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

lovedust wrote:
Shady wrote:You see,if Sassy has been passing on her misguided belief that I am a member of UK Special Forces.....online......to a potentially huge number of people.Then that could put my family at risk.

This post makes me sad.
Know why?
Because its just the thing I would have said in the not too distant past, when I defended Sassy come what may and I fell out with my friends, just like LD has fallen out with quill and Bee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

lovedust wrote:

Says you.So if you don't understand what the thread is about may I suggest that you keep out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Nems wrote:
lovedust wrote:

This post makes me sad.
Know why?
Because its just the thing I would have said in the not too distant past, when I defended Sassy come what may and I fell out with my friends, just like LD has fallen out with quill and Bee.

So, your opinion should be predicated on whether people will like you because of it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Shady wrote:

What I find abhorhent is that when abbo women are raped by abbo sub human men......no prosecution takes place......Why is that?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

This post makes me sad.
Know why?

So, your opinion should be predicated on whether people will like you because of it?

I won't dignify Nem's comment with a reply Ben as it is such a load of bullshit.

And Shady, the answer is simple, don't trust you not to try and use it to inform people about the route to try and stop it. Now you have your answer so I suggest you go and find something else to do, because you are not getting another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

This post makes me sad.
Know why?

No I said it made me sad. I see lovedust's posts and its like reading mine not so long ago. Im not sure why you dont understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

I'm sorry if your use of the phrase "abbos" sounded a bit racist, I didn't mean to imply that you thought Australian aborigines were sub-humans simply because you used that exact phrase to describe them, Shady:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5970p150-malaysian-plane-shot-down-with-295-on-board#134319

I was merely retaliating to the abuse that I was receiving from Lone Wolf,abuse that you standby & just watch.

Additionally,I have received anti British racial abuse from you & Veya several times in the past & nothing was done about it......You were not challenged.......The thread was not locked.

So I gave as good as I got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I won't dignify Nem's comment with a reply Ben as it is such a load of bullshit.

And Shady, the answer is simple, don't trust you not to try and use it to inform people about the route to try and stop it.  Now you have your answer so I suggest you go and find something else to do, because you are not getting another.

Bullshit?!
Yeah right
Room 101 ring a bell?! Remember I got dragged through the shite and still defended you against people.
You have a very selective memory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

And Shady, the answer is simple, don't trust you not to try and use it to inform people about the route to try and stop it.  Now you have your answer so I suggest you go and find something else to do, because you are not getting another.

Inform what people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Inform what people?

Mossad?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Sassy wrote:

I think you have an overactive imagination Sass, this is Shady the Granddad who plays the Power Ranger Baddy with his Grandchildren.  He can't be all that bad surely? Please may I ask a question. Confus23

I'm sure he has more important things to worry about than stopping Sexy getting to Gaza and helping innocent children.  This whole thing has been blown out of proportion as a result of half truths, the need for constant drama for some and little white lies which have escalated into some real corkers Please may I ask a question. Lie10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Shady asked, I told him, don't care what he does with his grandson, I wouldn't trust him with confidential information given to me by a friend.

And stop joining a thread just to shit stir.

There have been no lies expect in the twisted imagination of some .....!!!!!*****'s

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I think you have an overactive imagination Sass, this is Shady the Granddad who plays the Power Ranger Baddy with his Grandchildren.  He can't be all that bad surely? Please may I ask a question. Confus23

I'm sure he has more important things to worry about than stopping Sexy getting to Gaza and helping innocent children.  This whole thing has been blown out of proportion as a result of half truths, the need for constant drama for some and little white lies which have escalated into some real corkers Please may I ask a question. Lie10

Well said FTL. So are you suggesting that crazy lying Sass made up the story that I'm Special Forces & that I was a danger to Sexy Mama just to draw attention to herself & make me look bad.....Or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Sassy wrote:Shady asked, I told him, don't care what he does with his grandson, I wouldn't trust him with confidential information given to me by a friend.

This being the confidential information Sexy swears blind she didnt give you?

You are lying or she is
Why dont you give her a ring and get her online? She can explain Im sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Sassy wrote:Shady asked, I told him, don't care what he does with his grandson, I wouldn't trust him with confidential information given to me by a friend.

There have been no lies expect in the twisted imagination of some .....!!!!!*****'s

Well I think FTL has cleared it up for me Sass.....You dragged my name into your fictitious story simply to draw attention to yourself & make me look bad.....In exactly the same way as you did when you posted the thread about the death of your daughter all those years ago.

I deliberately avoided that thread but you dragged my name into it as often as you could....even though I hadn't posted on it.

Your warped mind felt it necessary to garner sympathy for yourself,even though your daughter had died by dragging my name into it.

And you've done the same with this S&M/Gaza saga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Please may I ask a question. Yeah_y12 Guess what, I am as entitled to my opinion as you are Sass  cheers  

::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: ::cheerlead:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:51 pm

BUMP.

Ben,don't you forget this post.

And I will remind you of it from time to time as you need to do something about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

This post makes me sad.
Know why?

No I said it made me sad. I see lovedust's posts and its like reading  mine not so long ago. Im not sure why you dont understand

I understand you said, "its just the thing I would have said in the not too distant past, when I defended Sassy come what may and I fell out with my friends, just like LD has fallen out with quill and Bee."

Which sounds strongly like, "Don't stick up for Sassy or other people might like you." Fuck that, we're not teenagers and I'm not going to act like it. I'm getting pretty sick of all the personal stuff around here. See my new signature Smile

Thread locked. I'm going to start coming down hard on threads about other members, because they are not what this site is supposed to be about.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down