NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, The Obvious Question Is...

5 posters

Go down

So, The Obvious Question Is... Empty So, The Obvious Question Is...

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:35 pm

9th May 2014

Why can't people debate, chat, whatever about normal day-to-day news items?

Why are some so obsessed with phobia's and isms?

Back to top Go down

So, The Obvious Question Is... Empty Re: So, The Obvious Question Is...

Post by eddie Fri May 09, 2014 8:05 pm

No one wants to answer you Andy!

We are, as a nation, obsessed by isms and phobias.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:No one wants to answer you Andy!

We are, as a nation, obsessed by isms and phobias.

Depends on your outlook, if you are a prejudiced wally like some, then all you seem to think is that people are claiming you have phobia's and isms. If though you see as most people with common sense do, it is those people ruled by fear, who are the ones constantly going on about foreigners, Muslims, gays blacks etc, as they are obsessed with discrimination.prejudice. Mainly because they are incapable of getting along with people if they differ from them only by, sex skin colour, sexual orientation, religion etc.

So would there be any talk of isms, phobias if not there was nothing but constant discrimination?
They go hand in hand, because you can not create an ism without people making it so.
Without discrimination, there would be no talk of phobias and isms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey, we can talk all day. You just don't like the answers you get from some of us Andy, but what do you expect -- special treatment?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:27 pm

I don't think we are obsessed by isms etc. I think we don't like people who pick on other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hey, we can talk all day. You just don't like the answers you get from some of us Andy, but what do you expect -- special treatment?

Exactly and here is the biggest hypocrisy, they claim they are trying to be silenced through a veil of deceit using free speech, stating they have every right to spout their views, but by the same token contradict this stating people discredit them by using free speech who expose their isms and phobias, because as stated you would not have such meaning to words without such people who are prejudice in the first place. They think they should be able to say as they please without anyone having the same free speech back to counter them and expose them for what they are.

Seriously this logic is like saying we should not call a criminal a criminal because the word is used too much, it matters not that they are a criminals, but that we should respect that criminals have a right to commit crime.

That is how absurd their defense is of being prejudice claiming they are being denied this speech when they never are, but claim others have no right to counter them.
If they learn such fears are based on poor perceptions, as most intelligent people do then no words would be created or needed to define such people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm

I should add that people moaning about isms and phobias, is that they are really trying to say is that they should be allowed to be as hateful as possible, without any consequence.

Yep it does not get anymore stupid than that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:04 pm

P.S.

Why are some people so adamant to defend people having the right to be abusive with hate and discrimination, does the victim not matter, is it only they have the right to label people, but nobody can label them?
All I see is poor defensive arguments that wish to allow hate to go unchecked and that we should just accept hate and that people should thus suffer hate with again no thought for the victim but in fact making out the abuser is the victim for being labelled for what they are.

That is daft, people need to stop excusing people of prejudice, because what you use to defend them and endorse their hate is a complete mockery, a complete hypocrisy, because you allow them to label and constantly be obsessed with spreading hate.

Sorry I really get bored of the poor attempts by some at trying to exonerating hateful people. You would not defend a person who was hateful to kill an innocent person, so why would you defend a hateful person who spouts abuse towards an innocent person?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 09, 2014 11:31 pm

I thought Andy's OP was asking why does every thread descend into a slanging match of isms and phobias?

Seems I didn't understand the question then lol  scratch 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:36 pm

eddie wrote:I thought Andy's OP was asking why does every thread descend into a slanging match of isms and phobias?

Really now you give another bollocks answer?
Sorry Eddie losing respect for you fast, are you that insulting that you think me and Eilzel believe Andy's thread was about slanging matches?
Seriously, that is insulting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:50 pm

This thread isn't even worth a proper answer, it's another one designed to provoke and have more snide digs at Muslims and black people etc.

Really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Yes. That's what I thought he was taking about actually.
Thought he was moaning about the forum having isms and phobias.

Is it "pick on eddie time?" didge?

Not playing. Sorry.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:54 pm

eddie wrote:Yes. That's what I thought he was taking about actually.

Not playing. Sorry.

Who is picking?

So now you play the victim card, when you bemoan people being given a label for what they are, even though these posters were the ones constantly giving labels to people.
Do not play but do not insult intelligence Eddie, that was fucking low

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:57 pm

If Andy was genuine , he wouldn't have mentioned phobias and isms...

As usual he is looking for attention with his history of picking on ethnic minorities and spreading and encouraging racial hate, and having yet another dig at gay people.

Sometimes people have accused others of causing trouble for much, much less.

Andy is an adult, he is responsible for the things he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes. That's what I thought he was taking about actually.

Not playing. Sorry.

Who is picking?

So now you play the victim card, when you bemoan people being given a label for what they are, even though these posters were the ones constantly giving labels to people.

Didge, you've done nothing wrong, your standing up against racial hatred and hatred toward gay people, the things Andy posts should never be excused , nor passed off for something less than it is.

It's crystal clear what he is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 am

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Who is picking?

Didge, you've  done nothing wrong, your standing up against racial hatred and hatred toward gay people, the things Andy posts should never be excused , nor passed off for something less than it is.

It's crystal clear what he is doing.

Am starting to see what some people are really like and fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 10, 2014 12:59 am

Whoa there pardner....Eddie is not fake, neither are other people.

Everybody needs to calm down here....the last few days these threads have been full of innuendos, spite and a hell of a lot of nastiness. No need for it at all. Peeps have got to calm down or a forum meltdown will eventually happen and nobody wants that.

Nobody has to agree with everybody else - that would be boring but everybody has to respect the right of others to express their own opinions or ideas even if they are distasteful to you. Rebute it but without getting nasty. It can be done.

Now y'all go and have yourselves a superfantasticjollysupersplendiferous weekend. X

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 10, 2014 3:05 am

Cass wrote:Whoa there pardner....Eddie is not fake, neither are other people.

Everybody needs to calm down here....the last few days these threads have been full of innuendos, spite and a hell of a lot of nastiness. No need for it at all. Peeps have got to calm down or a forum meltdown will eventually happen and nobody wants that.

Nobody has to agree with everybody else - that would be boring but everybody has to respect the right of others to express their own opinions or ideas even if they are distasteful to you. Rebute it but without getting nasty. It can be done.

Now y'all go and have yourselves a superfantasticjollysupersplendiferous weekend. X

It's been happening for quite some time, Cass.  It happens whenever cyber-gangs materialize and jell.  I do admire your spirit and good will, but it runs deeper than that...unfortunately.

Look for the members who only reason and bear no grudges.  They are your salvation.

I judge didge to be ok on that front.  But so is eds.  Wrong foes.

Andy, the only reason you don't like talking about isms and phobias is that you have a decided anti-intellectual streak.  This streak is very common among tories and republicans.  As John Stuart Mill once said, I never said all conservatives were stupid, I only said all stupid people are conservative.  

Analysis begins with that sentiment.  Talking about higher abstractions and advanced learning is intimidating...bordering on offensive to conservatives.  Unfortunately, the world is no longer willing to stoop for y'all anymore.

Keep up...or drop out.  The world can't wait for y'all to catch up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 4:42 am

Cass wrote:Whoa there pardner....Eddie is not fake, neither are other people.

Hi Me Lady

Have nothing against anyone, though have realised she has been taking the piss and leading many up the garden path and she has any right to say what she likes but have no respect for her what so ever, so is underhanded to say the least and one of my pet hates is dishonesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 am

eddie wrote:I thought Andy's OP was asking why does every thread descend into a slanging match of isms and phobias?

You're correct eddie - it's about this forum.

I was offline for a while and when i came back it was all about racism and homosexuals.

It most certainly doesn't matter who is here or who isn't, it's always the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

I was offline for a while and when i came back it was all about racism and homosexuals.

It most certainly doesn't matter who is here or who isn't, it's always the same.

Yes when ever you are on you promote xenophobic arguments, and the irony is you do not like a label attached to you yet are happy to label countless groups of people

Hypocrisy at its best

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Well that's how I took it Andy tbh.
I literally thought you were asking why there were so many posters with isms and phobias.

Seems though, that I am being accused of something far more sinister.  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Well that's how I took  it Andy tbh.
I literally thought you were asking why there were so many posters with isms and phobias.

Seems though, that I am being accused of something far more sinister.  Shocked 

Not accused, you poorly try to defend the indefensible and make poor excuses for them

Hey ho not concerned, as I say now I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 9:49 am

Didge.
You're the only one who seems to never understand what I say.

Now, just ignore me and my posts because I talk shite, I'm fake and I am so beneath your intelligence.
Honesty. You're better off knowing what you know now so tell yourself you were right, pat yourself on the back and have a wonderful day knowing how right you always are about everything and everyone.

Ok snoodles?  rendeer 

No idea why the reindeer. Just think he's cute.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:51 am

eddie wrote:Didge, shut up.

Now, just ignore me and my posts because I talk shite, I'm fake and I am so beneath your intelligence.
Honesty. You're better off knowing what you know now so tell yourself you were right, pat yourself on the back and have am wonderful day.

Ok snoodles?  rendeer 

But what do I know? I'm a silly billy.

I rest my case, now she attempts to silence me from debating by telling me to shut up, but as I say I am not concerned, and you reap what you sow.

Good luck on that and all the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:54 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge, shut up.

Honesty. You're better off knowing what you know now so tell yourself you were right, pat yourself on the back and have am wonderful day.

Ok snoodles?  rendeer 

But what do I know? I'm a silly billy.

I rest my case, now she attempts to silence me from debating by telling me to shut up, but as I say I am not concerned, and you reap what you sow.

I think she's just saying, or asking - "please ignore me from now on".

Possibly to avoid arguments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:55 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

I know what she is asking and any posts that are poor will be responded to as it is a forum, and there is no argument here, we both have made our views clear, end of story

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes.
But when someone writes something they are really saying something completely different!!
Have you not noticed?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:02 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Yes.
But when someone writes something they are really saying something completely different!!
Have you not noticed?

Me notice that?

The racist who hates everybody, but has never said any such thing?

I'm not capable of noticing such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 10:02 am

That's why I speak to les.
He reads.
He listens.
He doesn't actually interpret something completely different.

Funny that. He reads the words you actually write.

I think if there's anything anyone wants to know about me:

ASK LES!!  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:04 am

eddie wrote:That's why I speak to les.
He reads.
He listens.
He doesn't actually interpret something completely different.

Funny that. He reads the words you actually write.

I think if there's anything anyone wants to know about me:

ASK LES!!  lol! 

Really, is that why Les disagreed with you in regards to smelly being racist for example, or how actually he stands more on points with me in regards to discrimination
I understand your points very well

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 10:10 am

No didge. You read what you think I'm saying.
It's bit the first time you've been told that by other posters.

You actually have no idea about me at all.

Like I said. Ask les.

I'm done talking to you. I cannot talk to someone who doesn't listen. Let's avoid each other yes?
It's easy enough on a forum.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:15 am

eddie wrote:No didge. You read what you think I'm saying.

Like I said. Ask les.

I'm done talking to you. I cannot talk to someone who doesn't listen. Let's avoid each other yes?

You mean posters who can counter my point who use this excuse, yes seen it loads from the same couple of prejudice posters, again you started threads yesterday ignorant of what racism really is and  i showed why racism, anti-homosexuality is wrong. You though poorly tried to claim then the word is used to much or that we should not call a racist for what they are even though they constantly abuse people with words, it is hypocrisy at its best, especially when daily Muslims, foreigners, homosexuals are bashed daily, yet do you start a thread to say to much of that is being bandied about?
No

Again I will always comment on any post I wish to and really have no wish to know anymore about you, so Eddie, I know enough and can see enough for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:22 am

Like I said. Ask les.

That's what I did in the end - join the club! Life's so much better...  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 am

Tesstacious wrote:

Like I said. Ask les.

That's what I did in the end - join the club!  Life's so much better...  Cool 

It's like you say things but he takes the sentences and somehow turns it into something completely different?
Jeez. How tiring.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:33 am

eddie wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
That's what I did in the end - join the club!  Life's so much better...  Cool 

It's like you say things but he takes the sentences and somehow turns it into something completely different?
Jeez. How tiring.

Funny way to claim to ignore me by continuing to talk about me.
Keep up the excuses Eddie, it is what you do best.

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 10:47 am

I tell you what: I'm in a good mood.
I'll let you have the last word before I go off and....erm "enjoy"

(But you can't stop,me thinking the last word mwa ha ha ha!)

Shhhh! This might be a test and the saddos might be watching!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:51 am

eddie wrote:I tell you what: I'm in a good mood.
I'll let you have the last word before I go off and....erm "enjoy"

(But you can't stop,me thinking the last word mwa ha ha ha!)

Shhhh! This might be a test and the saddos might be watching!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 am

I thought you two were great friends - with didge wanting to bite your bum just the other week?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 5:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I thought you two were great friends - with didge wanting to bite your bum just the other week?

Not anymore Andy.

Someone set a test and told him to "test" me.
So he did.
And I failed, unfortunately.

That's about it I think?  
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:37 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I thought you two were great friends - with didge wanting to bite your bum just the other week?

Not anymore Andy.

So he did.

That's about it I think?  

So not able to move on after all and actually proving what was told to me as right

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not anymore Andy.

So he did.

That's about it I think?  

So not able to move on after all and actually proving what was told to me as right

Hey ho

I thought the test was about me being racist?
Or was the test about me not being able to move on?
Or was it a test about how silly billy it is to test someone?
Or, or, or.......  Sleep 

I do hope this poster sets you another test to see how far you can jump.  bounce 

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hey ho

Or, or, or.......  Sleep 

I do hope this poster sets you another test to see how far you can jump.  bounce 

So still unable to move on, nothing about you being racist either, so wrong on that point also.
You are very much proving what part oft it was about

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Or, or, or.......  Sleep 

So still unable to move on, nothing about you being racist either, so wrong on that point also.

Who cares? You and this supposed other nameless poster (yeah cause we all believe there is one!) are weird and obsessive and let's face it quite creepy.

I wouldn't even lower myself to set tests nor carry one out if I was asked!

You're an odd bloke didge. Really odd.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Who cares? You and this supposed other nameless poster (yeah cause we all believe there is one!) are weird and obsessive and let's face it quite creepy.

I wouldn't even lower myself to set tests nor carry one out if I was asked!

You're an odd bloke didge. Really odd.

Well it seems you do care by replying Eddie and not moving on as claimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 pm

It's ok didge, I think it's bloody unfair you're taking the rap for this!
It's the organ grinder who's responsible for being so obsessive and sad, not the monkey.

So I've asked the Tester to come forward.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:It's ok didge, I think it's bloody unfair you're taking the rap for this!
It's the organ grinder who's responsible for being so obsessive and sad, not the monkey.

No Eddie, you are now obsessed, so moving on is not what you can do then.

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:It's ok didge, I think it's bloody unfair you're taking the rap for this!

Hey ho

Erm number three???  confused 

Oh sorry Deputy Dodge. I thought you were testing me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hey ho

No wonder you failed!! Even I knew the answer was cornwall  Rolling Eyes 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 10, 2014 8:45 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

No wonder you failed!! Even I knew the answer was cornwall  Rolling Eyes 

Dammit.
No wonder I'm fake  Sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down