NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant.

+2
eddie
blackie333
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. Empty Re: The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant.

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:07 am

Is making love during the day considered quite "rampant" then? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. Empty Re: The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant.

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:24 am

Who has time for that in the day? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:26 am

eddie wrote:Is making love during the day considered quite "rampant" then? scratch

Well, first thing in the morning must be positively kinky then lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:32 am

Some people have to go to work you know!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:54 am

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who has time for that in the day? Laughing

Pop around to my place and i'll show you, bring a few of your mates with you though as I get bored pretty quickly The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 3489511464

Is that your finest chat up line?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:34 am

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Some people have to go to work you know!

I know, it's dreadful that you lot are still paying your due but forget that I paid my dues as well and probably more than you've paid into the system
but I hold no grudges Laughing lol!

I doubt you ever paid a penny. Laughing

I wouldn't want to sit around all day anyway. Working is good for you - you should try it some time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:14 pm

blackie333 wrote:Have you ever made love in the day and not giving a bugger what time it is?
You stuck up arses  are all loonies Evil or Very Mad

Hankering after saying inappropriate things to women you don't know is a bit odd you know BD. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Some people have to go to work you know!

I know, it's dreadful that you lot are still paying your due but forget that I paid my dues as well and probably more than you've paid into the system
The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 2387050134   Now that's just made my entire day!
For someone that's always HARPING {Raggy} into other members private business about what they do - how they need to get a JOB - preaching and telling people WTF are their problems, while projecting all of those very same faults upon us ...you've provided a return volley of extraordinary value and humor!

The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 3406909858    333, I'm cleaning the coffee off of my monitor now!  The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 2387050134   Now that's just made my entire day!
For someone that's always HARPING {Raggy} into other members private business about what they do - how they need to get a JOB - preaching and telling people WTF are their problems, while projecting all of those very same faults upon us ...you've provided a return volley of extraordinary value and humor!

The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 3406909858    333, I'm cleaning the coffee off of my monitor now!  The question i'd like to ask Theresa May but cant. 371740092

I very rarely comment on private issues actually - I don't put my life or anyone else's out there for all to see - unlike you.

I see you've decided to pick an argument again - let it be known that it was definitely you who fired the first shot. Luckily for you, I'm going out soon, otherwise I'd reduce you to rubble again. Laughing

Oh, and don't try to turn blackie against me - he's known me for years and he likes posting on my forum. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Plenty white dads who breed like rabbits and have nothing to do with the upkeep of their kids too.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Major wrote:
Syl wrote:Plenty white dads who breed like rabbits and have nothing to do with the upkeep of their kids too.

Who said that????? Syl.

That is true, Syl., far too many IMHO.

Well my solution is to offer a free vasectomy/sterilisation and pay benefits in food stamps to people who breed with abandon without the intention of supporting their offspring Major. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

I very rarely comment on private issues actually - I don't put my life or anyone else's out there for all to see - unlike you.

I see you've decided to pick an argument again - let it be known that it was definitely you who fired the first shot. Luckily for you, I'm going out soon, otherwise I'd reduce you to rubble again. Laughing

Oh, and don't try to turn blackie against me - he's known me for years and he likes posting on my forum. Cool

Aw.... you've popped her plans!

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Aw.... you've popped her plans!

lol!

Yes. It's such a shame. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down