NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New UK PM: Theresa May

+9
Irn Bru
blackie333
Syl
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
SEXY MAMA
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
13 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

New UK PM: Theresa May  Empty Re: New UK PM: Theresa May

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:24 pm

WOW, that was sudden ...how's that play out for everyone '?' ...well, I know the sentiments for 333 - he's been open about his distain for my gender! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:02 pm

I've gone off Leadsom tbh, after sassy informed me of her views - not my cup of tea (but I don't like Tories anyway)

I'm waiintg for the Lib Dems to get their heads out of their butts and step forward with some plans or something to say!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Theresa May set to be PM after Leadsom dramatically quits Tory race - Politics live

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/jul/11/andrea-leadsom-apologises-to-theresa-may-politics-live

Ffs!

She's an evil woman!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Made PM without an election - that's democracy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:08 pm

sassy wrote:Made PM without an election - that's democracy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Un bloody believable!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:09 pm

So does anybody else predict she's going to pursue membership in the EEA?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Does anyone know why Leadsom stepped down?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Sunday evening CSPAN carried a live stream {well I don't know the when/where} but it might have been the 'House of Commons' and the PM-David Cameron was answering rapid fire questions; the speaker asked that everyone 'please keep them to 1 question at their given allotted time' and it was fascinating!

As those questions were being fired out there to PM-Cameron and he was replying equally as fast as he could ...I was impressed. He answered questions, told members that he's check into items that they had specific concerns about and as all of those unique dialects and unique sounds were rolling their requests out to him --- well, I had trouble understanding them but he did fine. 

But I'll say this; there have been times that I've tried to follow WTH has gone on within those chambers before and it all got lost in translation ...but that was prior to delving into discussions with many of you that have answered my question and have been kind enough to provide me with the answers that I needed to have greater clarity and helped me understand. 
I was shocked by how much of what PM-Cameron was saying that I had a good grasp about and how his answers were what so many of you were concerned about as well. 
Rather made me wish he wasn't leaving! New UK PM: Theresa May  2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:25 pm

It's called Prime Minister's Question time, every Wednesday.   He's really good at giving answers that sound splendid but nothing ever happens Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Idea

I RECKON the numbers men in the Tory party let Leadstrom know that she wasn't considered "leadership material" after she attacked her opponent for not having children...

Her subsequent denials (her silly excuse, that she was quoted "out of context"..) didn't help, either, when they had a recording of her actual statement..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Don't critisize too much the probable chance there won't be a GE and she will remain 'unelected'- Gordon Brown did the same remember?

British politics doesn't work that way, we elect a government not a President.

As to May, just another Tory geranium. No good will come of it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:58 pm

sassy wrote:It's called Prime Minister's Question time, every Wednesday.   He's really good at giving answers that sound splendid but nothing ever happens Wink

New UK PM: Theresa May  3201073460   
Well, shoot ...shows how easily 'I' was impressed; none of our politicians could do that much without a teleprompter and cliff notes and staff trying to feed him/her the answers.  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:59 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
sassy wrote:It's called Prime Minister's Question time, every Wednesday.   He's really good at giving answers that sound splendid but nothing ever happens Wink

New UK PM: Theresa May  3201073460   
Well, shoot ...shows how easily 'I' was impressed; none of our politicians could do that much without a teleprompter and cliff notes and staff trying to feed him/her the answers.  LOL

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You were fooled by the accent, it's makes him sound intelligent even when he's not lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:02 pm

eddie wrote:Does anyone know why Leadsom stepped down?

She didn't seem to be able to hack the negative attention she got after making the remarks about Teresa Mays childlessness.
She made the remarks...then tried to wriggle out of the meaning...no one can be that naive surely.

I thought she was OK at first....the more I read about her the less I liked her.
I don't like Teresa May either....but she has the job due to no one in the Cons being any more suitable....what a shower.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Syl wrote:

She didn't seem to be able to hack the negative attention she got after making the remarks about Teresa Mays childlessness.
She made the remarks...then tried to wriggle out of the meaning...no one can be that naive surely.

I thought she was OK at first....the more I read about her the less I liked her.
I don't like Teresa May either....but she has the job due to no one in the Cons being any more suitable....what a shower.

It was a very low comment to make. It was ridiculous, actually.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:20 am

Well, roll out the 'RED CARPET' ...the new PM - Teresa May takes over on Wednesday ...according to my NBC nightly news show!

Good Golly, will David Cameron have time to pack or does he just take the clothes on his back and GET OUT New UK PM: Theresa May  1191311443

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:30 am

Mums the word eddie Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:43 am

May's a good choice if we've got to have a Tory.

You guy's have really painted yourselves into a corner.  Labour is on the outs because of Blair's betrayal.  LD's are weak.  So, it's between good Tories and bad Tories.

And with Trump the Repuglican Party has gone the way of the Whigs and the Federalists. It's all LW Democrats over here.  We'all probably won't be friends again for my lifetime, at least.

Y'all have fun with all those wars. Protect freedom an all... Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's just another peek through the cracked door into the RW mentality. Our right-wing Fox News makes all their lady folk wear short skirts:

New UK PM: Theresa May  Megyn-Kelly-sexy-leg-cross

(Fox News' "serious journalist" Megyn Kelly -- the name of that file is "Megyn Kelly sexy leg cross)

We just need to come to grips with and face head-on the fact that the RW have beliefs and ideas that seem hopelessly outdated, old-fashioned, and downright dumb to normal people.

On the left side of TV journalism in America, we have Rachel Maddow:

New UK PM: Theresa May  Rectangle

Powerfully smart, vivacious and funny, but she's a liberal and a lesbian, so you know what the favored way for Republicans to make fun of her is?

To refer to her as "he."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:24 am

Are you serious? They call her "he"? That's really just childish and bloody nasty.

Here is how we choose our Prime Ministers:

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:37 am

eddie wrote:Are you serious? They call her "he"? That's really just childish and bloody nasty.

Here is how we choose our Prime Ministers:

Quite civilized, I actually really enjoyed that.

It's better than how we just listen to our politicians make all these promises about how they're always going to be there for us:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 am

Hahahaha I childishly love these mash-ups New UK PM: Theresa May  4007186462
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:25 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's just another peek through the cracked door into the RW mentality. Our right-wing Fox News makes all their lady folk wear short skirts:

New UK PM: Theresa May  Megyn-Kelly-sexy-leg-cross

(Fox News' "serious journalist" Megyn Kelly -- the name of that file is "Megyn Kelly sexy leg cross)

We just need to come to grips with and face head-on the fact that the RW have beliefs and ideas that seem hopelessly outdated, old-fashioned, and downright dumb to normal people.

On the left side of TV journalism in America, we have Rachel Maddow:

New UK PM: Theresa May  Rectangle

Powerfully smart, vivacious and funny, but she's a liberal and a lesbian, so you know what the favored way for Republicans to make fun of her is?

To refer to her as "he."

ahhh...the archetypical lefty....

little GREY "men" in little grey boxes

anyone notice lefties are ALWAYS "grey"

grey suits grey policies
grey miserable lack of humour

JUST.............GREY........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:27 am

You are fierce sometimes Victor.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 am

sassy wrote:Made PM without an election - that's democracy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you complain when Gordon Brown was PM?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:28 am

Major wrote:Mother Theresa or Maggie May, which will she be nicknamed?

Haha!

Also, will her shoes be featuring in the news every day?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 am

Well at least we can now have headlines like "wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you"

Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:50 am

Lord Foul wrote:Well at least we can now have headlines like "wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you"

Laughing

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Major wrote:Mother Theresa or Maggie May, which will she be nicknamed?
I think that there maybe something far LARGER out there in the WWW/Google/Bing/Twitter then a 'Mother Theresa or Maggie May' comparison ...Stormee! 

I just now did a search looking for some history and found this >

Topless Teresa May is not UK PM – Cyprus News

in-cyprus.com › News › World News
Topless Teresa May is not UK PM; July 12, 2016 AAT accountancy and bookkeeping qualifications; July 12, 2016 Opposition leader plays down Mari explosion; July 12, 2016

FFS, do not forget to place an 'H' in that PM's name or you'll be getting loads of real  Shocked   info about the nearly naked lady!  

News 
Glamour model Teresa May swamped by tweets from people thinking she is the next British Prime Minister

Helena Horton  12 July 2016 • 10:54am
New UK PM: Theresa May  Ss-composite-image-2016.7.12-10.39-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8   
As Theresa May was revealed as Britain's next Prime Minister on Monday, another woman was being swamped with congratulations meant for the politician. 
After Teresa May started receiving the misdirected tweets, she clarified in her Twitter biography: "I am a UK Glamour model, not the Prime Minister."

Ms May, who uses the Twitter handle @RealTeresaMay, was bombarded with followers, apparently mistaking her for the next Prime Minister.

"Teresa May" was also trending for much of the day, as twitter users misspelled "Theresa".
When she isn't trending on Twitter, the glamour model signs selfies for fans.
 She tweeted: "I find it quite amusing how many people think I'm the Prime Minister. Just shows how ignorant some people are."

Theresa May will take up office as the UK's second female Prime Minister on Wednesday, after Mr Cameron answers MPs' questions in the House of Commons for the last time and goes to Buckingham Palace to offer his resignation to the Queen.
In quotes | Theresa May’s ascent

David Cameron

“.…Delighted that Theresa May will be the next prime minister – she is strong, she is competent, she is more than able to provide the leadership that our country is going to need.”

Andrea Leadsom

“Theresa May carries over 60 per cent of support from the parliamentary party. She is ideally placed to implement Brexit on the best possible terms.”

Michael Gove

“We should now move as quickly as possible to ensure Theresa May can take over as leader. She has my full support as our next prime minister.”

Boris Johnson

“Theresa May will provide the authority and the leadership necessary to unite the Conservative Party and take our country forward in the coming weeks and months.”

George Osborne

“She is now the overwhelming choice to be our country’s prime minister. I have worked with her for six years. She’s got the steel, the determination, to do the job.”

Tim Farron

“May has not set out an agenda, and she has no right to govern. She has not won an election and the public must have their say… she is divisive, illiberal and calculating.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/glamour-model-teresa-may-swamped-by-tweets-from-people-thinking/

Well, ain't that just a grand Kick In The Head ...now this AKA/nude model will be reaping the rewards from be same-named as your PM; will the reverse be true for the PM  New UK PM: Theresa May  202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Bet this topless model names her breasts, Boris and Dave.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 pm

eddie wrote:Bet this topless model names her breasts,  Boris and Dave.

Shocked    New UK PM: Theresa May  371740092    New UK PM: Theresa May  2088947957

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down