NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

+9
gelico
Andy
JulesV
eddie
Fred Moletrousers
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Syl
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 6 Empty Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

Post by Syl Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's probable more subjects are up for discussion on a forum, and obviously we are communicating with people from different backgrounds and different cultures.
So, it wouldn't be surprising if you crossed swords more with people online than you would when discussing topics with family and friends in your local area.
But are you more patient and restrained with people when you discuss, argue, or debate a topic if someone is in the same room?

For instance....when (in the real world) did a difference of opinion end in name calling?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

Post by Syl Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

I have no idea what that actually entails but I might go on as Mother Nature and outdo them all

If I hadn't been banned I might still be there making them all roar!

Lol....though you would have soon got bored with all the cattiness. I left almost as soon as you went, the topics were very boring, as were the main posters on there.

It might have changed now, it must be 2 or 3 years ago we tried it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:12 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

If I hadn't been banned I might still be there making them all roar!

Lol....though you would have soon got bored with all the cattiness. I left almost as soon as you went, the topics were very boring, as were the main posters on there.

It might have changed now, it must be 2 or 3 years ago we tried it.

Crikey, time flies!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6