NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

+9
gelico
Andy
JulesV
eddie
Fred Moletrousers
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Syl
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Empty Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

Post by Syl Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's probable more subjects are up for discussion on a forum, and obviously we are communicating with people from different backgrounds and different cultures.
So, it wouldn't be surprising if you crossed swords more with people online than you would when discussing topics with family and friends in your local area.
But are you more patient and restrained with people when you discuss, argue, or debate a topic if someone is in the same room?

For instance....when (in the real world) did a difference of opinion end in name calling?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

Post by gelico Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 am

Didgee wrote:
eddie wrote:

No, you answer the question then you ask your own question. Which is perfectly fine.
I’ve never known you to avoid a question or ask a question in reply to a question on here or on other social media.

Its not for you to decide Eddie how people respond

You are also under the wrong assumption the question is being avoided when its not

Again if the view is to question back to come to the same understanding then nothing is being avoided is it?

she didn't decide

she observed

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you argue more on forums than in real life?

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:38 am

gelico wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Its not for you to decide Eddie how people respond

You are also under the wrong assumption the question is being avoided when its not

Again if the view is to question back to come to the same understanding then nothing is being avoided is it?

she didn't decide

she observed

That is not observing but telling how something should be responded too

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:38 am

Maddog wrote:I answer questions with questions all of the time. The answer to me question may also answer yours.

I think you usually answer posts directly, one of the things i like about you.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:39 am

I think this says more about how people do not like things if they do not go their way

It has to be through their own frame work or as seen they get frustrated

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:42 am

Didgee wrote:I think this says more about how people do not like things if they do not go their way

What frustrates me right now is the forum is busier now than it has been all day....and it's my bedtime.
Night all.x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:42 am

Didgee wrote:I think this says more about how people do not like things if they do not go their way

but do you get more frustrated on a forum than in real life

or less

or about the same

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:43 am

Syl wrote:

What frustrates me right now is the forum is busier now than it has been all day....and it's my bedtime.
Night all.x

Night Syl x

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:44 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:I answer questions with questions all of the time. The answer to me question may also answer yours.

Meh, I try. But I do ask a lot of questions to questions. It's how I communicate and make people think about what they are asking me.

It's usually done to people that I know are "fishing".

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:44 am

gelico wrote:

but do you get more frustrated on a forum than in real life

or less

or about the same

In the past yes but now less so these days on forums

In real life I am very much chilled out

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:46 am

Syl wrote:

Thank you!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:48 am

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 3489511464 Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 3489511464

Go to bed, Eddie

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:49 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Meh, I try.  But I do ask a lot of questions to questions. It's how I communicate and make people think about what they are asking me.

Fishing?

Then you ate SUSPICIOUS. Perhaps that’s why you can’t answer a question.

And I am back where I started. Thank you for proving my point.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Meh, I try.  But I do ask a lot of questions to questions. It's how I communicate and make people think about what they are asking me.

never even noticed that at all

you've always seemed straight forward to me

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:55 am

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Fishing?

Some questions and people warrant suspicion. Others don't.

I reserve the right to answer a question with a question or not.

That's probably why Syl thought I did answer questions directly. I imagine I do with her.

I'll freely admit that I don't treat all people and all questions the same.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:03 am

When someone doesn't answer a question directly, I first think, they don't like the answer, so they're uncomfortable.

It's also possible, though, that being questioned makes some people feel like they're subordinate to the person asking the question. If they feel that way, they may very well answer the question with a question, in an attempt to make themselves feel like they're in charge -- they're asking the questions, not the other way around. It's basically an ego thing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:04 am

gelico wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

never even noticed that at all

you've always seemed straight forward to me

Thank you! That makes three of us now, who are confused with his reply.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:06 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Fishing?

That's probably why Syl thought I did answer questions directly. I imagine I do with her.

“I reserve the right to answer a question with a question or not.”

Who sad you didn’t? But three of us were confused by your reply that you answer questions with questions.

Very telling.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:07 am

Ben Reilly wrote:When someone doesn't answer a question directly, I first think, they don't like the answer, so they're uncomfortable.

It's also possible, though, that being questioned makes some people feel like they're subordinate to the person asking the question. If they feel that way, they may very well answer the question with a question, in an attempt to make themselves feel like they're in charge -- they're asking the questions, not the other way around. It's basically an ego thing.

Or you are simple over thinking how and why people respond

As I say if you are questioning how someone responds does that say more about yourself than the person responding?

Like i said sometimes its far more interesting to question back to come to common ground with an understanding 

Do you think ego is playing a part then?

All I am seeing here is people have set ways in how they like to have conversations and to me that is not good if people are rigid in their thinking in how they perceive or want a conversation to go a certain way

Its best to go at any discussion with an open mindset

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl and gelico like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:18 am

Anyway, night all and thanks for the interesting debate

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:31 am

Didge said:

“Or you are simple over thinking how and why people respond

As I say if you are questioning how someone responds does that say more about yourself than the person responding?”

And I say:

“Or are you simply over thinking why someone is asking you question?

As I say if you are questioning why someone asks you a question does that say more about yourself than the person asking the question?”

Hmmmm.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:43 am

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

“I reserve the right to answer a question with a question or not.”

Who sad you didn’t? But three of us were confused by your reply that you answer questions with questions.

Very telling.

Why were you confused? Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:When someone doesn't answer a question directly, I first think, they don't like the answer, so they're uncomfortable.

I think you have a good point there. Also, some people always seem on the defensive, they may be looking for fault so they think others are also of the same frame of mind.
A bit like a seasoned liar never believes others. A simple question becomes a mind game to them.

I tend to gravitate towards people who are not always looking for 'catches', it makes life easier.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly and eddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:29 pm

Syl wrote:

I think you have a good point there. Also, some people always seem on the defensive, they may be looking for fault so they think others are also of the same frame of mind.
A bit like a seasoned liar never believes others. A simple question becomes a mind game to them.

I tend to gravitate towards people who are not always looking for 'catches', it makes life easier.

And when one is questioned by a seasoned liar, I imagine most people answer in a more guarded manner..
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

And when one is questioned by a seasoned liar, I imagine most people answer in a more guarded manner..

Trust is important if you are being open with someone, so yes, you are right.

But with a common or garden question like for eg.."Do you argue more on forums than in real life"...no one need have felt it was a trap. Rolling Eyes

It made for some good debate though. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Trust is important if you are being open with someone, so yes, you are right.

But with a common or garden question  like  for eg.."Do you argue more on forums than in real life"...no one need have felt it was a trap. Rolling Eyes

It made for some good debate though. x

Agreed.

I never thought of it as a trap, even if I may have been part of the impetus for it being asked.

I look at it as a gift I have.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:34 pm

You and Quill are the Felix and Oscar of NF.....our very own Odd Couple.....and though you two argue more than anyone, it wasn't aimed just at you two....it was for everyone to answer.

My opinion is, though you can both say some personal and cutting things to one another, I dont think either of you would be nasty or vindictive in real life....the opposite I suspect.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:22 am

Syl wrote:You and Quill are the Felix and Oscar of NF.....our very own Odd Couple.....and though you two argue more than anyone, it wasn't aimed just at you two....it was for everyone to answer.

My opinion is, though you can both say some personal and cutting things to one another, I dont think either of you would be nasty or vindictive in real life....the opposite I suspect.

At this point, I'd be nasty. Not with anyone else because I can respect people with varied beliefs, backgrounds and ideologies..

But I really would be nasty to Quill in real life. He fits into a very small group of people that would warrant my unmitigated derision.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:30 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:You and Quill are the Felix and Oscar of NF.....our very own Odd Couple.....and though you two argue more than anyone, it wasn't aimed just at you two....it was for everyone to answer.

At this point, I'd be nasty. Not with anyone else because I can respect people with varied beliefs, backgrounds and ideologies..

Except if they are black.

Maddog wrote:But I really would be nasty to Quill in real life. He fits into a very small group of people that would warrant my unmitigated derision.  

Unmitigated derision? Such big words for the little guy. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:38 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Maddog wrote:But I really would be nasty to Quill in real life. He fits into a very small group of people that would warrant my unmitigated derision.  

Unmitigated derision?  Such big words for the little guy.  Evil or Very Mad

Nah. Black folks are fine by me..

White liars on the other hand.........
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:48 am

Oh well, the world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with each other.

I doubt either of you would be interacting with each other in real life where we tend not to get into discussions with people we can't stand. On a forum it's harder to avoid, as every topic is open for everyone to discuss.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:49 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, you live in Texas, where black folks live under the jackboot of southerners. As long as they say yessuh and yessum to the white folks, and use different water fountains, you're fine with them. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:52 pm

Syl wrote:Oh well, the world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with each other.

I doubt either of you would be interacting with each other in real life where  we tend not to get into discussions with people we can't stand. On a forum it's harder to avoid, as every topic is open for everyone to discuss.

We would never meet. I don't hang out in titty-bars, nor do I frequent gun ranges.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes, you live in Texas, where black folks live under the jackboot of southerners.  As long as they say yessuh and yessum to the white folks, and use different water fountains, you're fine with them.  Rolling Eyes

Don't forget we all sip sweet iced tea on the porch every Sunday afternoon too.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Oh well, the world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with each other.

I doubt either of you would be interacting with each other in real life where  we tend not to get into discussions with people we can't stand. On a forum it's harder to avoid, as every topic is open for everyone to discuss.

We would never meet.  I don't hang out in titty-bars, nor do I frequent gun ranges.

He's right to a degree.

I doubt we would ever meet.

He stays in house all day and engages no one in real life.

Probably hasn't even seen his daughters in years.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, you live in Texas, where black folks live under the jackboot of southerners.  As long as they say yessuh and yessum to the white folks, and use different water fountains, you're fine with them.  Rolling Eyes

Dude, you know nothing about what Texas is like. At my old newspaper, out of five breaking news reporters, two were black men.

One went off to public relations and the other became a courts reporter, and the rest of us (including a Mexican, the senior reporter of the staff) went to our editor and said we needed to hire more minority reporters to replace them on breaking news.

Texas is teeming with black CEOs and entrepreneurs, attorneys, physicians, political leaders, etc. You don't half talk shit, Quill.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:19 pm

Sandra Bland. James Byrd, Jr. Botham Jean. Jim Crow voter suppression bills. Texas Senate Bill 7, fills a need where there is no hole. Most blacks executed.

Should I continue?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Dude, you know nothing about what Texas is like. At my old newspaper, out of five breaking news reporters, two were black men.

One went off to public relations and the other became a courts reporter, and the rest of us (including a Mexican, the senior reporter of the staff) went to our editor and said we needed to hire more minority reporters to replace them on breaking news.

Texas is teeming with black CEOs and entrepreneurs, attorneys, physicians, political leaders, etc. You don't half talk shit, Quill.

Thanks for speaking up.

His gaslighting and fabricating are basically ruining this place.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Thanks for speaking up.

all quill is doing is showing his own ignorance

the rest of us can see he's being a moron, i think half the time he does it just to wind you up and get a reaction and it works every time

perhaps his gaslighting and fabricating should just be ignored

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:07 pm

gelico wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Thanks for speaking up.

all quill is doing is showing his own ignorance

the rest of us can see he's being a moron, i think half the time he does it just to wind you up and get a reaction and it works every time

perhaps his gaslighting and fabricating should just be ignored

Agreed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:30 pm

Sandra Bland. James Byrd, Jr. Botham Jean. Jim Crow voter suppression bills. Texas Senate Bill 7, fills a need where there is no hole. Most blacks executed.

Signs found in Texas:

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 4802425_113018-raw-jessica-racist-first-ward-sign-vid

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 79b7c629-fcc8-4ce4-bb4b-554efe56224b-large16x9_wo1

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 0_rope

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Whites-only

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Maxresdefault

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Gh632w79bml51

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:Sandra Bland. James Byrd, Jr. Botham Jean. Jim Crow voter suppression bills. Texas Senate Bill 7, fills a need where there is no hole. Most blacks executed.

Signs found in Texas:

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 4802425_113018-raw-jessica-racist-first-ward-sign-vid

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 79b7c629-fcc8-4ce4-bb4b-554efe56224b-large16x9_wo1

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 0_rope

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Whites-only

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Maxresdefault

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 Gh632w79bml51

Have you shown these to you daughter in Southlake?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:50 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I still have my grandma’s Texas length ice tea spoons as well as 3 of the remaining glasses she used for sweet tea and the matching sugar bowl. Never use them but I’ll keep them forever.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:12 am

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I still have my grandma’s Texas length ice tea spoons as well as 3 of the remaining glasses she used for sweet tea and the matching sugar bowl. Never use them but I’ll keep them forever.

Don't tell anyone, but I don't drink my iced tea with sugar. Only lemon.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:First of all, if you're going to accuse someone of liking a comment where someone was called a whore, you should find that thread and link to it. I don't like accusations that aren't backed up.

Secondly, I don't see how this thread was directed at anybody in particular -- it's an innocent question, and fairly interesting as well. Syl isn't the type of poster to be sneaky and accuse people without coming right out and saying it. She's taken me up on a number of issues over the years and has never danced around the problem. I think everyone should calm down a bit and stop reading more into what's been said than what's been said. And yes, I do think Quill and Maddog fight too much, but I just ignore them for the most part.

It wasn't exactly an unbacked accusation Ben, cos I gave the exact verbatim quote.
Maybe I would have given the link straightaway if Syl had requested it in a civil way instead of barking orders for me to provide it.

Her tone was like I had made it up (as if!!!!!!)  rather than a humble tone of  "Jules, I do not recall  that incident can you please show the link"

I did NOT complain when the insult was made, nor when the post was "liked". I just shrugged and moved on.

It was only when the very person who ''liked' that nasty comment then turned round and moaned about nasty comments being ''liked''  Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 3489511464 - that is when I said something.  To highlight the irony. And anyone else would have highlighted it at that point, not just me.

@ Ben the post was made by eddie, your spouse.  It wasn't just a nasty comment, it was an absolutely disgusting one.
Shame on you, eddie. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You can still get them:

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 71URih26IFL._AC_SL1500_

https://www.google.com/search?q=soda+spoon+stainless&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS905US905&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=bQynQecyx-3rkM%252CJG5uztryVL_F7M%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRzhSbY0ypzpFxxYMGHzgcnJpxf_g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjlm8i5gf7vAhWSNX0KHRflAiUQ9QF6BAgPEAE#imgrc=bQynQecyx-3rkM

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:25 pm

JulesV wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:First of all, if you're going to accuse someone of liking a comment where someone was called a whore, you should find that thread and link to it. I don't like accusations that aren't backed up.

Secondly, I don't see how this thread was directed at anybody in particular -- it's an innocent question, and fairly interesting as well. Syl isn't the type of poster to be sneaky and accuse people without coming right out and saying it. She's taken me up on a number of issues over the years and has never danced around the problem. I think everyone should calm down a bit and stop reading more into what's been said than what's been said. And yes, I do think Quill and Maddog fight too much, but I just ignore them for the most part.

It wasn't exactly an unbacked accusation Ben, cos I gave the exact verbatim quote.
Maybe I would have given the link straightaway if Syl had requested it in a civil way instead of barking orders for me to provide it.

Her tone was like I had made it up (as if!!!!!!)  rather than a humble tone of  "Jules, I do not recall  that incident can you please show the link"

I did NOT complain when the insult was made, nor when the post was "liked". I just shrugged and moved on.

It was only when the very person who ''liked' that nasty comment then turned round and moaned about nasty comments being ''liked''  Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 3489511464 - that is when I said something.  To highlight the irony. And anyone else would have highlighted it at that point, not just me.

@ Ben the post was made by eddie, your spouse.  It wasn't just a nasty comment, it was an absolutely disgusting one.

perhaps you should have provided the link in the first place

you still haven't done so

so there is still no context available

so everything you said above is still meaningless

and until you provide the link so that people can assess for themselves it will remain meaningless

just saying

Do you argue more on forums than in real life? - Page 4 2190311264

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:57 pm

JulesV wrote:

I answered you with a damn site more civility than how you addressed me when you swooped into this thread, not to coment on the subject, but with the sole intention to cause trouble. Rolling Eyes

By the way, the post Eddie made must have really resonated with you for you to be making such a fuss....I mean the FULL post, not just the convenient bit you posted.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:07 pm

gelico wrote:perhaps you should have provided the link in the first place

and until you provide the link so that people can assess for themselves it will remain meaningless

just saying

Gels, you're not helping. Take a look at the title. One of the contributing issues is 'gang' activity, and what are you doing?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:10 pm

To stop this ridiculous game playing...here is the  actual post in full that she is so reluctant to show.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Re: Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries
Post by eddie Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:49 am

+
----
eddie wrote:
Let us leave it there and get back to the topic, but whilst I’m here, if I see anyone jumping in a thread just to make a snide remark about another poster I’m going to take action.
Post about the topic, not about a fellow poster.

Grow the fuck up.

Tommy Monk wrote...Ben, you should listen to Eddie on this one... She's got the right idea!

Eddie wrote....I’m not kidding either. People who just pop in to have a dig about a poster are just low-class-whore-trolls.

I can’t stand that type of behaviour. It’s akin to shit-stirring.

View user profile Send private message
Tommy Monk and Syl like this post"
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:perhaps you should have provided the link in the first place

just saying

Gels, you're not helping.  Take a look at the title.  One of the contributing issues is 'gang' activity, and what are you doing?

God, how can you get it so wrong Quill? Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next