NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

+2
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 2 Empty Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Why are some people so dumb, to think they know better than the medical profession and then place their children at risk?

Back to top Go down

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Phildidge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Most people born or living  before 1957 are immune to measles, simply because they've already had it.

I'm quoting that btw.

What a fucking imbicille

So if they are immune, they why are tens of thousands dying each year?

Many people are not dying in the west becasue?

If you're going to attempt to insult me, at least spell the insult correctly.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:05 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

What a fucking imbicille

So if they are immune, they why are tens of thousands dying each year?

Many people are not dying in the west becasue?

Well that is the best excuse yet for being an ignorant fuckwit

Blame the other person educating you for being a fuckwit

The point is here, you ran away from the points and why?

Because iognorant fuckwits like you are so fucking stupid, that you instil fear into vaccinations which save lives

That to me means you are promoting a view comparable to terrorists

That makes you scum

You would rather promote a lie and do not care that people could die based off you lies

If I was a woman, I would slap you in the face

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Oh dear ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's like saying that the flu jab must work if someone doesn't get flu. I didn't have flu last year, or the year before that, or the year before that, etc, and yet I didn't have the flu jab those years.

Most people born or living  before 1957 are immune to measles, simply because they've already had it.

I'm quoting that btw.

Probably. My point is that if someone has a vaccine and doesn't get the disease, that doesn't necessarily mean that the vaccine worked.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh dear ...

I know Rags

How can someone so dumb speak such crap on vaccinations

She endangers lives and why she is an imbicille

Maybe you can do me a favour a slap her and knock some sense into that teeny tiny brain she has

You are intelligent, so I trust you to sway her in why she is stupid on this

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm

pirat

Not vaccinating children is child abuse, pure and simple...

Un-vaccinated children should not be allowed to start school..

If the parents refuse, fine them; if they persist, jail them.

Idiotic mothers denying their childrens' welfare are no better then terrorists; While the spineless fathers (if present, or even known..) should stop behaving like the eunuchs that they are, and learn to "grow a pair"..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm quoting that btw.

Probably. My point is that if someone has a vaccine and doesn't get the disease, that doesn't necessarily mean that the vaccine worked.

And that shows why you have no clue on why its better to vaccinate as many people as possible

I dispair at ignorance and you hold this in abundance

So lets put this to the test

Why do we vaccinate people Rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If the lady's son got measles after the MMR, it's reasonable for her to think that the MMR vaccine doesn't work.

I think that having three vaccines in one is too much, but that's just my opinion.

Vaccinations have their place, of course they do.  But I do think what you say is right.  

I think a lot of people who don't like the MMR don't object to the vaccinations as such, they just think they should be given separately.

It's amazing to think that parents used to send their kids round to their mate's house if the mate had Rubella in the hope they'd catch it. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: pirat

If the parents refuse, fine them;  if they persist, jail them.

Idiotic mothers denying their childrens' welfare are no better then terrorists;  While the spineless fathers (if present, or even known..) should stop behaving like the eunuchs that they are, and learn to "grow a pair"..

They're not necessarily against vaccines as such though. Also, the woman in the video is saying that it didn't work for her child. There are reports of the MMR not being as effective as is claimed. She wasn't against the MMR - she had her kid vaccinated

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Idiotic mothers denying their childrens' welfare are no better then terrorists;  While the spineless fathers (if present, or even known..) should stop behaving like the eunuchs that they are, and learn to "grow a pair"..

100% agree mate

Its child abuse

idots thinking thery know better than science

Its like creatioinists claiming their illness will be cured by prayers

Utter fuckwits and they need to be charged with child abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Phildidge wrote:

I know Rags

Maybe you can do me a favour a slap her and knock some sense into that teeny tiny brain she has

Good luck

I was commented on your lack of control and your ghastly temper.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

They're not necessarily against vaccines as such though. Also, the woman in the video is saying that it didn't work for her child. . There are reports of the MMR not being as effective as is claimed. She wasn't against the MMR - she had her kid vaccinated

And this is why people are idiots

20 million have been saved from dying from measels

Please exaplin to me how that is not effective?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They're not necessarily against vaccines as such though. Also, the woman in the video is saying that it didn't work for her child. . There are reports of the MMR not being as effective as is claimed. She wasn't against the MMR - she had her kid vaccinated

It's the possible side effects they're afraid of.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I know Rags

Good luck

I am a cunt, but your friend is a terrorist. Such a terrorist with ignorance

She does not care how and why her ignorance could lead to people dying

She buys into spirituality, because she is utterly insecure. Its why she is so abusive, as she is has never found happiness

I have turned into a cunt for one simple reason

I am not going to tolerate you idiots anymore

I now back this up with evidence and actually enjoy making you look a complete dick

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Phildidge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Because iognorant fuckwits like you are so fucking stupid, that you instil fear into vaccinations which save lives

That makes you scum

You would rather promote a lie and do not care that people could die based off you lies

Laughing

Horatio isn't simply a renown fuckwit around here, Dodge...

She also remains one of the worst genuine 'trolls' on Newsfix; indeed one of the worst internet trolls that I've encountered..

One day most people around here will recognise Horatio for the slithering and nasty troll that she is -- I just hope that I'm still around here to see it..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

It's the possible side effects they're afraid of.

Lets put that dumb anology into question

5 children die from possible complications from this vaccine

20 million die from not having this vaccine

Can you do the maths?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

That makes you scum

Laughing

Horatio isn't simply a renown fuckwit around here,  Dodge...

She also remains one of the worst genuine 'trolls' on Newsfix;  indeed one of the worst internet trolls that I've encountered..

One day most people around here will recognise Horatio for the slithering and  nasty troll that she is --  I just hope that I'm still around here to see it..

I know mate, she is a fucking retard

She shit stirs and is an idiot, but I have the measure of her now

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She buys into spirituality, because she is utterly insecure. Its why she is so abusive, as she is has never found happiness

I now back this up with evidence and actually enjoy making you look a complete dick

Don't be silly Didge. She's not a terrorist. That's a dreadful thing to say. She's not as abusive as you anyway. She seems perfectly happy to me - it's you who keeps having meltdowns and getting all steamed up because you can't force people to agree with you. Her view on this is not going to lead to anyone dying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 pm

The rumours about the link with autism/digestive problems still persist. The paper which was published in The Lancet was discredited, although it took a long time for The Lancet to retract it. The author had a conflict of interest, but does that mean that he was wrong? In addition, people are afraid of the side effect of meningitis.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Don't be silly Didge. She's not a terrorist. That's a dreadful thing to say. She's not as abusive as you anyway. She seems perfectly happy to me - it's you who keeps having meltdowns and getting all steamed up because you can't force people to agree with you. Her view on this is not going to lead to anyone dying.

She is extrmist scum that is endangering lives, through her ignorance and needs to be exposed

What has abuise got to do with her endangering lives with her ignorance?

Seeming to be happy is not an excuse for spreading lies and endangering the lives of children

So if she sways someone to not have vaccinations, then this could lead to someone dying

Hence she is irresponisble, childish and immature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The rumours about the link with autism/digestive problems still persist. The paper which was published in The Lancet was discredited, although it took a long time for The Lancet to retract it. The author had a conflict of interest, but does that mean that he was wrong? In addition, people are afraid of the side effect of meningitis.

Actually his evidence was torn apart

As seen its been found that kids with autism, are those more likely to not be vaccinated

So if you want to go down a dead end here Rag, why are you not questioning that?

Have you even read many studies on this?

No, hence your views are as retarded as horatio, that terroirist scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She is extrmist scum that is endangering lives, through her ignorance and needs to be exposed

Seeming to be happy is not an excuse for spreading lies and endangering the lives of children

So if she sways someone to not have vaccinations, then this could lead to someone dying

People can make up their own minds about vaccinations. What are you going to do - type furiously at us? Use capslock?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The rumours about the link with autism/digestive problems still persist. The paper which was published in The Lancet was discredited, although it took a long time for The Lancet to retract it. The author had a conflict of interest, but does that mean that he was wrong? In addition, people are afraid of the side effect of meningitis.

As seen its been found that kids with autism, are those more likely to not be vaccinated

So if you want to go down a dead end here Rag, why are you not questioning that?

I'm not claiming anything here, I'm merely saying that I understand why some people are wary of the MMR.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

People can make up their own minds about vaccinations. What are you going to do - type furiously at us? Use capslock?

Why would people need to make up their own mids Rags

I cannot believe the stupidity this forum is exposed

How many people have been saved by measels vaccinations

How many died before this?

Do the maths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I'm not claiming anything here, I'm merely saying that I understand why some people are wary of the MMR.

I do as well, that they are gullible to social media and that they have zero medical knowledge

Lets destroy your dumb argument

Why would anyone be wary of a jab that saves lives?

To not have this jab, would vastly increase your chances of contracting the very illnesses its created to prevent

You would have to be a copmplete fuckwit to be wary of something that proects billions of children?

So why would you be wary of something that is protecting your child?

Again possible complications against deaths without these vaccines?

Do the maths

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do the maths

Of course they need to make up their own minds. If they have a kid, they make a decision about the MMR. It's up to them to do the research.

Quit the abuse and calm down.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I do as well, that they are gullible to social media and that they have zero medical knowledge

To not have this jab, would vastly increase your chances of contracting the very illnesses its created to prevent

You would have to be a copmplete fuckwit to be wary of something that proects billions of children?

Do the maths

Of course some people are wary of jabs. I was wary of the flu jab and didn't have one until I was hospitalised a month or two ago. I then decided to have a flu jab.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 pm

The government figures for measles notifications and deaths from 1941 to 2016 make interesting reading, from 1941 to 49 there were a large number of deaths reported 1950/51 there was a decrease in deaths, 1953 was a bad year, though thereafter through the rest of the 50's, when there was no vaccinations, the deaths continued to decrease, largely I suppose due to antibiotics to fight the secondary infections that caused the deaths.
As a child of the 1950's I had measles, rubella and chicken pox, in fact it was usual to be allowed to be exposed to these diseases to 'get it over with'!
The only people you weren't allowed to be near when you had any of these was an adult who'd escaped any of them and pregnant women.

The first vaccination I ever had was when I was about 6 when we had the polio vaccine on a sugar cube, followed by smallpox when there was an outbreak. Since then I've had nothing until the flu vaccine.
When it came time for the vaccinations for my daughter I read all I could and was happy for most of them, the MMR
I was a bit concerned about but only because it was a three in one, she had it though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Vintage wrote:The government figures for measles notifications and deaths from 1941 to 2016 make interesting reading, from 1941 to 49 there were a large number of deaths reported 1950/51 there was a decrease in deaths, 1953 was a bad year, though thereafter through the rest of the 50's, when there was no vaccinations, the deaths continued to decrease, largely I suppose due to antibiotics to fight the secondary infections that caused the deaths.
As a child of the 1950's I had measles, rubella and chicken pox, in fact it was usual to be allowed to be exposed to these diseases to 'get it over with'!
The only people you weren't allowed to be near when you had any of these was an adult who'd escaped any of them and pregnant women.

The first vaccination I ever had was when I was about 6 when we had the polio vaccine on a sugar cube, followed by smallpox when there was an outbreak. Since then I've had nothing until the flu vaccine.
When it came time for the vaccinations for my daughter I read all I could and was happy for most of them, the MMR
I was a bit concerned about but only because it was a three in one, she had it though.

I think it's the three in one aspect that some people worry about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Vintage wrote:The government figures for measles notifications and deaths from 1941 to 2016 make interesting reading, from 1941 to 49 there were a large number of deaths reported 1950/51 there was a decrease in deaths, 1953 was a bad year, though thereafter through the rest of the 50's, when there was no vaccinations, the deaths continued to decrease, largely I suppose due to antibiotics to fight the secondary infections that caused the deaths.

Remember the one they scraped into your arm? Small pox I think. God, it was painful.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:33 pm

He bites so easily
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm quoting that btw.

It's rare but you can get measles even if you're vaccinated against it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Do the maths

Of course they need to make up their own minds. If they have a kid, they make a decision about the MMR. It's up to them to do the research.

Not once has any of us said we think vaccines are unnecessary. I certainly haven't. He's got his truss in a bunch because he loves a ruck and all he has circulating in his head is me me me
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Phildidge wrote:

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 2 F30
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Do the maths

Personally we should take those children off such irresponsible parents as its basically child abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Do the maths

Of course some people are wary of jabs. I was wary of the flu jab and didn't have one until I was hospitalised a month or two ago. I then decided to have a flu jab.

So I guess you never venture into the dentist then?

Why should you be wary when your fear is based on ignorance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:56 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not once has any of us said we think vaccines are unnecessary.   I certainly haven't.    He's got his truss in a bunch because he loves a ruck and all he has circulating in his head is me me me

Is that why you brought up something 70 years ago around preganncy to make your poor argument?

Sorry but poor lying does not bode well when you are a lying idiot out to spread your extreme views on s subject that you know knothing about. Of course you could cure them by a mssage

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not based on ignorance, it's based on possible side effects which I didn't want. My teeth are fine without a dentist thanks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:57 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not once has any of us said we think vaccines are unnecessary.   I certainly haven't.    He's got his truss in a bunch because he loves a ruck and all he has circulating in his head is me me me

Is that why you went off tangent on to something else to argue against vaccines?

As if to claim they are not to be trusted?

So why did you do that ?

I hate extremist terrorist liars like yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Phildidge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Is that why you  brought up something 70 years ago around preganncy to make your poor argument?

Sorry but poor lying does not bode well when you are a lying idiot out to spread your extreme views on s subject that you know knothing about. Of course you could cure them by a mssage

lol!

You're missing the point. Have you seen a list of withdrawn drugs? It's quite long.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

It's not based on ignorance, it's based on possible side effects which I didn't want. My teeth are fine without a dentist thanks.

Then I suggest you never have any medication ever again, being the fact there is potential side effects to just about everything

Hence ignorance

Would you rather have a mild problem or suffer death?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then I suggest you never have any medication ever again, being the fact there is potential side effects to just about everything

Hence ignorance

I take medication which has potentially very serious side effects. However, the benefits outweigh the risks. I did not consider that the risks of the flu jab outweighed the benefits until recently.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Hence ignorance

I take medication which has potentially very serious side effects. However, the benefits outweigh the risks. I did not consider that the risks of the flu jab outweighed the benefits until recently.

So the benefits outweigh the possibility of death

Which is what vaccines do for millions of children

Hence its a no brianer for children to be vaccinated

Parents that deny them this, should have their children taken off them, as they are unfit to raise them

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So the benefits outweigh the possibility of death

Which is what vaccines do for millions of children

Hence its a no brianer for children to be vaccinated

Parents that deny them this, should have their children taken off them, as they are unfit to raise them

Presumably, some people think that the risks of the MMR outweigh the benefits. Perhaps you should write to the PM and tell her to take their children off them - because you say so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Is that why you  brought up something 70 years ago around preganncy to make your poor argument?

lol!

You're missing the point. Have you seen a list of withdrawn drugs? It's quite long.

How many withdrawn vacccines are there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Check out what happened with the early MMR vaccine.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Why do I need to check out anything?

How many lives has it saved?

You see why you are an idiot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why do I need to check out anything?

How many lives has it saved?

You see why you are an idiot?

You don't want to do any research then. I guess that makes you an idiot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm

I am waiting for Rags to make herself look even more stupid here

In reagrds to this version of the vaccine earlier

Hence how many millions did it save?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Phildidge wrote:I am waiting for Rags to make herself look even more stupid here

In reagrds to this version of the vaccine earlier

Hence how many millions did it save?:

Check out the side effects of the urabe strain before you make a dick of yourself.

If you're only interested in being abuse, go and have a meltdown somewhere else - before you delete your account yet again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next