NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

+6
Fred Moletrousers
'Wolfie
Syl
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
nicko
10 posters

Go down

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain Empty Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Marie-Claire Springham has designed a kit which will allow men to 'chest-feed'. She shares the conception behind her design and why it could benefit couples with a newborn. She is also joined by Quentin Willson and Spencer Matthews who debate whether or not they would try chest feeding.

Cannot see many men signing up to this to be honest

Back to top Go down

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by nicko Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:44 pm

She's off her bleeding nut,  Tell her to take up sewing or something.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 am

Thor wrote:Marie-Claire Springham has designed a kit which will allow men to 'chest-feed'. She shares the conception behind her design and why it could benefit couples with a newborn. She is also joined by Quentin Willson and Spencer Matthews who debate whether or not they would try chest feeding.

she's ripped off an idea from meet the fockers, the mannery gland

if men want to pretend to be women then that's fine, but a bottle works just as well if you cant get a real women to do it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:00 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:Marie-Claire Springham has designed a kit which will allow men to 'chest-feed'. She shares the conception behind her design and why it could benefit couples with a newborn. She is also joined by Quentin Willson and Spencer Matthews who debate whether or not they would try chest feeding.

she's ripped off an idea from meet the fockers, the mannery gland

if men want to pretend to be women then that's fine, but a bottle works just as well if you cant get a real women to do it.

+1

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Gross.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Utterly /\.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:12 am

Laughing

Nothing wrong with bottle feeding, when the father wants to give mum a break...

This kind of idiotic nonsense is simply another opportunist trying to invent a 'market' for a useless product that nobody knew that they needed or wanted..

Until she came along, "looking for a niche to fill..".
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krgUVduKFL4
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:43 am

Why not get them a menstrual kit too
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:20 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Why not get them a menstrual kit too
That'll be next in the merging of the sexes. Twisted Evil

What happened to the good old days when dad was too busy working to support mum and baby to be envious of her ability to breast feed.

The world has gone mad.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Syl wrote:
That'll be next in the merging of the sexes. Twisted Evil

What happened to the good old days when dad was too busy working to support mum and baby to be envious of her ability to breast feed.

The world has gone mad.

How on earth was that the good old days?

The good old days was when people placed their children over their own tiredness
For example my dad held two jobs after the army and still had time when home to play with his children
Technology has allowed parents to use gadgets to babysit children, as they now are too bone idol to spen quality time with thier children in the main

Its why now children are so fragile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:58 pm

A couple make a baby, they work to support it, at least thats how responsible couples act.
So...mum has just had a baby and is nursing, dad brings home the money to support his family.
I doubt any dad feels left out because his chest is not producing milk Rolling Eyes ....but if he does he should seek psychiatric help.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Syl wrote:A couple make a baby, they work to support it, at least thats how responsible couples act.
So...mum has just had a baby and is nursing, dad brings home the money to support his family.
I doubt any dad feels left out because his breasts are not producing milk....and if he does he should seek psychiatric help.

Both my parents raised me, as well as my siblings
My parents were responsible
Why cannot a mother bring home the money?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:52 am

I got to say I would consider using one

Holding my god daughter (her mum bravely left her with me and her dad to go to shops) I thought it would be useful, I was holding her sitting on couch and she was getting fidgety and was obviously getting hungry,  she quietened with her pacifier but it seemed a natural way to feed a child (cause it is)

I mean really it's just an odd shaped bottle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I got to say I would consider using one

Holding my god daughter (her mum bravely left her with me and her dad to go to shops) I thought it would be useful, I was holding her sitting on couch and she was getting fidgety and was obviously getting hungry,  she quietened with her pacifier but it seemed a natural way to feed a child (cause it is)

I mean really it's just an odd shaped bottle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's a natural way for a mother to feed her child, I cant think of anything more UNNATURAL than for a man to pretend he is breast feeding.
Milk can be expressed into a bottle....the man can bond with the baby that way....this merging of the sexes is getting incredibly unhealthy imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

To put it bluntly, it's all bullshit !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:42 pm

well apparently men can have periods too, according to some.

I would suggest if a man is having blood stream out of his penis then he gets to hospital quickly as he has a serious case of oohh nasty that needs treating.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 am

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I got to say I would consider using one

It's a natural way for a mother to feed her child, I cant think of anything more UNNATURAL than for a man to pretend he is breast feeding.
Milk can be expressed into a bottle....the man can bond with the baby that way....this merging of the sexes is getting incredibly unhealthy imo.

the Baby didn't seem to think so.
the Baby instinctively seeks a nipple on the chest.
how is a cylindrical glass or plastic bottle bottle Natural? confused confused confused
it's not in any way natural, it's just what you used  Wink

Lets make a better tit shaped bottle booby shake
And the tit bottle doesn't work if milk isn't put in it first.
It's literally just a Bottle in a Shape a Baby finds more natural
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:23 pm

Tit bottle...

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain 6916131920_7fdae3d95a_b

Tit feeding...

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain E31221862479923477dc9b6c37a1c1ea

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:28 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

how is a cylindrical glass or plastic bottle bottle Natural? confused confused confused

Its not the baby's viewpoint thats important here....all the baby wants to do is feed, he would take his milk from a dog if it was offered.

Make the bottle any shape you want, just dont medically change a mans chest into an unnatural  lactating breast and call it normal. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:38 pm

I was going to say I think men are a bit too old for it, then realized I misunderstood the title.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:39 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I was going to say I think men are a bit too old for it, then realized I misunderstood the title.

Dude. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:40 pm

Still... Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:Still...  Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain 2190311264

Don’t encourage him. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its not the baby's viewpoint thats important here....all the baby wants to do is feed, he would take his milk from a dog if it was offered.

Make the bottle any shape you want, just dont medically change a mans chest into an  unnatural  lactating breast   and call it normal. Rolling Eyes

And that is the core of the disagreement
I say it is all that actually matters...
not the unnatural conventions of the past,
I don't think anyone is talking about men lactating just feeding the baby with a Boobie bottle Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain 591502950 (Quill will you accept the challenge of find pic Razz )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:40 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

Make the bottle any shape you want, just dont medically change a mans chest into an  unnatural  lactating breast   and call it normal. Rolling Eyes

I don't think anyone is talking about men lactating just feeding the baby with a Boobie bottle Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain 591502950 (Quill will you accept the challenge of find pic Razz )

The thread is about medically enabling men to lactate....have you not watched the video in the OP.

Chest feeding info.

"This new phenomenon is being dubbed as ‘Chest Feeding.’ 

It would work by men taking hormones whilst their partner is pregnant to ‘grow milk ducts.’ However, Marie-Claire, the designer of the chest feeding kit, says that its side effects could see men growing “moobs”. Apparently this could be up to a B cup size. The side effects of taking female hormones is a condition known as gynecomastia. 

This is still in the concept phase but doctors have warned that it is unknown as to whether men can actually grow milk-ducts or what effects the hormone will have on their body. 

Marie-Claire hopes the kit will help fathers to feel more included when it comes to feeding their baby. She believes it could be available in 5 years time."

Last edited by Syl on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:58 pm

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

The thread is about medically enabling men to lactate....have you not watched the video in the OP.

Nah it looked boring, I just took the flockers summary Smile

that's what I 'thought would be useful',  Although I don't think it needs to be as complex as that.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

that's what I 'thought would be useful',  Although I don't think it needs to be as complex as that.

It is complex though, as well as being unnatural and abnormal.
I added to my post above to include a couple of paragraphs of what male breasfeeding, or chestfeeding entails.

Do you still fancy it?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:12 am

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

I added to my post above to include a couple of paragraphs of what male breasfeeding, or chestfeeding entails.

Do you still fancy it?

the boobie bottle will do Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

Do you still fancy it?

the boobie bottle will do Wink

Thought it might. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 am

Should Men Breastfeed? | Good Morning Britain Extraccion-amacenamiento-leche-materna

Allows mom to hide in the hall.  pirat

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 am

has anyone pointed out that men cannot breastfeed without taking massive amounts of hormones and drugs which might just make their milk tainted. Or would that be classed a hate crime these days?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down