NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain

4 posters

Go down

Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain Empty Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 pm

Waitrose Food magazine editor William Sitwell quit following his comment about 'killing vegans' last week. TV presenter and vegan Sarah-Jane Crawford and Philip Collins debate whether or not we get too easily offended.

Back to top Go down

Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Syl Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Yes we are too easily offended.
There will always be a professional mardarse looking to exercise their outrageousness....it's gone way too far.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:36 pm

**professional mardarse**

Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:43 pm

gelico wrote:

**professional mardarse**

Are We Too Easily Offended? | Good Morning Britain 3489511464

Haha Gels, it does sound funny out of context.
But it's still true. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Yes generally.
Anyone seen the Grenfell Tower effigy burning at a party on facebook now that is offensive, poor taste and disgusting.
The news won't show it. Can't do links.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Yes most people are offended easily. I think it’s very telling when people get offended...it says a lot about them, I think.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:13 pm

Vintage wrote:Yes generally.
Anyone seen the Grenfell Tower effigy burning at a party on facebook now that is offensive, poor taste and disgusting.

yeah, i saw that one vin. very poor taste indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:22 pm

then again i have a very weird sense of humour

i found this really funny and i feel like i shouldnt do

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6351863/Terrified-Bluewater-shoppers-stampede-exits-amid-panicked-shouts-bomb-bomb.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:25 pm

I don't know which morning programme I've seen lately, but they seem to interview people who are easily offended.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Vintage wrote:Yes generally.

I think that it's right to be offended by that kind of thing. Why are some people so sick? No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:37 pm

They have an England flag up in the background. I'm sure someone will identify them and then they'll start moaning and complaining that they're getting hate mail or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down