NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who are easily offended

+9
Raggamuffin
magica
Syl
nicko
HoratioTarr
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
scrat
eddie
13 posters

Go down

For those who are easily offended  Empty For those who are easily offended

Post by eddie Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:58 pm

This guy nails it

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

For those who are easily offended  Empty Re: For those who are easily offended

Post by scrat Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:07 pm

I could of been offended by Syl who called me a 2nd class troll, but I'm never offended, you can offend me as much as you like, however what I do find offensive is the fact that 4EVER was threatened with a 3 day ban and the thread was locked for pointing this out!

What has changed recently to bring out such vindictive and draconian behaviour?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:13 pm

I wish those I offended woke up with leprosy
  For those who are easily offended  2794048296
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:16 pm

scrat wrote:I could of been offended by Syl who called me a 2nd class troll, but I'm never offended, you can offend me as much as you like, however what I do find offensive is the fact that 4EVER was threatened with a 3 day ban and the thread was locked for pointing this out!

Yes that was a low blow by Syl, 
You are a First Class troll of the highest Calibre  Razz Razz Razz Razz

I'd hate to be relegated to the second ranks too
 Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I wish those I offended woke up with leprosy
  For those who are easily offended  2794048296
You'd have a fleet of flesh dripping poms sailing into Botany Bay!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:22 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
scrat wrote:I could of been offended by Syl who called me a 2nd class troll, but I'm never offended, you can offend me as much as you like, however what I do find offensive is the fact that 4EVER was threatened with a 3 day ban and the thread was locked for pointing this out!

Wink
Rapid promotion, I like that!

1st class troll of the highest order, is there some higher remuneration involved?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Face it, Scrat ...we will never be among the 'sainted/anointed' ones that get away with so much vitriol and vicious attacks ---even when the number of FEEL GOOD THREADS get submitted ...they just become fodder for the hate mongers and nothings ever done about them Rolling Eyes
But by golly jolly ...just don't you go crack in no jokes about those sainted ones Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:47 am

For those who are easily offended  PAYPZMK
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Wink

Razz

SYL'S actually quite jealous of so many others around here...

No matter how hard she tries, she just can't lift herself up from being so low class in everything she does --  generally achieving only 3rd, 4th or 5th class, or even lower, results from her endeavours on this forum..

And she really does want to impress Major, Ragg's and Deano with everything she writes against their erstwhile opponents on here  !         For those who are easily offended  919144451
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:28 am

I really don't think you read many of Syl's posts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

She has had a go a major several times.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:I really don't think you read many of Syl's posts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Suspect

Syl may well find Stormee odious and obnoxious --  there would be something wrong if she didn't...

But, that doesn't stop her from still being one of  Major's main supporters and apologists against his opponents on here (along with Magica and Ragg's -- those three are the 'Majorettes'..).

I reckon Horatio is/has been a more frequent and strident critic of Major's..

Otherwise, I leave both Syl and HT (and Major and Tommy too..) on my 'Foes list' most of the time.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 am

4EVER2 wrote:

Face it, Scrat ...we will never be among the 'sainted/anointed' ones that get away with so much vitriol and vicious attacks ---even when the number of FEEL GOOD THREADS get submitted ...they just become fodder for the hate mongers and nothings ever done about them Rolling Eyes
But by golly jolly ...just don't you go crack in no jokes about those sainted ones Suspect

Read your posts back over the last week or so you stupid woman! You've gotten away with breaking the rules for ages!!

Now this is your very last attack. Next time if you attack for no fucking reason you're banned.
Every admin is backing this 4ever - so be warned.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:59 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I really don't think you read many of Syl's posts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Suspect

Syl may well find Stormee odious and obnoxious --  there would be something wrong if she didn't...

But, that doesn't stop her from still being one of  Major's main supporters and apologists against his opponents on here (along with Magica and Ragg's -- those three are the 'Majorettes'..).

Otherwise, I leave both Syl and HT (and Major and Tommy too..) on my 'Foes list' most of the time.

That's fine we know now so you don't need to arrive on every thread and announce it do you?

Here's an idea: you and 4ever open a thread and simply post about the thread topic yes???
What a crazy yet novel idea!!!!!! cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Suspect

Foes list? I'm filling up....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:16 am

Never thought i'v find so many geranium on one Forum, but i'v certainly found 'em on here. Wolfie, 4ever, veya, handy, ziz, sassy. all spouting left wing shit, not one of them been out in the real world. They should get together and start a new Forum, call it "Shit for brains" then they could spend all day congratulating each other on how clever they are and give each other greens for every post.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:06 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Suspect

That's fine we know now so you don't need to arrive on every thread and announce it do you?

Here's an idea: you and 4ever open a thread  and simply post about the thread topic yes???
What a crazy yet novel idea!!!!!! cheers
Raggy's posting habits >
Topics

• Number of topics : 7 (0.04% of total)
  • Topics per day : 0.01
  • Latest topic : Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:24 am
  • Find all topics where Raggamuffin has posted in

• Posts per day : 23.20

Sly posting habits >

• Number of topics : 159 (0.86% of total)
  • Topics per day : 0.39
  • Latest topic : Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:40 pm
  • Find all topics where Syl has posted in

• Posts per day : 17.26

HT's posting habits >

• Number of topics : 137 (0.74% of total)
  • Topics per day : 0.13
  • Latest topic : Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:49 pm
  • Find all topics where HoratioTarr has posted in

• Posts per day : 3.72

Sassy's posting habits >

• Number of topics : 2192 (11.79% of total)
  • Topics per day : 3.06
  • Latest topic : Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:22 pm
  • Find all topics where sassy has posted in

• Posts per day : 23.26

4ever2's posting habits >

• Number of topics : 241 (1.30% of total)
  • Topics per day : 0.93
  • Latest topic : Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:35 am
  • Find all topics where 4EVER2 has posted in

• Posts per day : 15.71

Oh, I'm very well versed in stats & facts and where to find them; that's just a small comparison for your limited information about the quantity of Topics started and by WHOM. 

So telling me what to do, when it's obvious that the posting count proves it is already a working method ...AMAZING!  For those who are easily offended  3406909858    You must be For those who are easily offended  2187004795 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 pm

nicko wrote:Never thought i'v find so many geranium on one Forum,   but i'v certainly found 'em on here.  Wolfie, 4ever,  veya,  handy, ziz, sassy.   all spouting left wing shit, not one of them been out in the real world. They should get together and start a new Forum, call it "Shit for brains"   then they could spend all day congratulating each other on how clever they are and give each other greens for every post.

Not been out in the real world?   You're having a giraffe.   I fended for myself, seen the world properly working in it and not from behind a gun and wasn't told what to do and where to go and I didn't let anyone tell me it was ok to go into someone else's country and wreck havoc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:22 pm

sassy wrote:
nicko wrote:Never thought i'v find so many geranium on one Forum,   but i'v certainly found 'em on here.  Wolfie, 4ever,  veya,  handy, ziz, sassy.   all spouting left wing shit, not one of them been out in the real world. They should get together and start a new Forum, call it "Shit for brains"   then they could spend all day congratulating each other on how clever they are and give each other greens for every post.
Not been out in the real world?   You're having a giraffe.   I fended for myself, seen the world properly working in it and not from behind a gun and wasn't told what to do and where to go and I didn't let anyone tell me it was ok to go into someone else's country and wreck havoc.
One only has to consider the SOURCE for all of that For those who are easily offended  3359862487  to know that he's goading and just trying to suck up to the MODS! 
The only time he's ever written more than one single line of vile attack {granted it's still a vile filled attack} but he did manage an entire paragraph!   For those who are easily offended  2035286543  

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Suspect

Foes list?    I'm filling up....

Christmas is ruined. For those who are easily offended  3201073460
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:51 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Nothing to add to the thread and only minutes after being warned....

You are banned for three days for continually breaking this rule:

You are expected to participate in a manner that promotes debate, not fighting. That doesn't mean that we expect there to be no fighting. But members who routinely turn a majority of the threads in which they're participating into slinging matches will be considered a nuisance and subjected to temporary bans, over and over again if necessary, until they figure out how to stop doing that, or a permanent ban.

If you return and you continue this behaviour your ban will be longer.

Admin
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:53 pm

I don't think that is a fair and justified post.
Keep personal shit off the thread nicko.

Action will be taken now against any poster who shows up simply to be vile about someone else.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:00 pm

I apologise for that Eddie, my excuse is that so many of the "lefty" posters continually insult and deride the r/w whatever they post.

I may be wrong but that's how I see it.

In future i'll just ignore them.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 pm

nicko wrote:I apologise for that Eddie,   my excuse is that so many of the "lefty" posters continually insult and deride the r/w whatever they post.

I may be wrong but that's how I see it.

In future i'll just ignore them.

Thank you Nicko. Just want the forum to be a nicer place for everyone to visit.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:23 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

The fact the far right are the far right is offensive in itself, especially when they parade racism as patriotism or they use their Christianity as a weapon, or abuse others because they can get away with it.

They wouldn't dare act like this in real life, but their agenda is sponsored and defended online.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Suspect

Oooo whoppee a Majorette! cheers  fiesta

Oh but I wanted to be a Wolfette bah! Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:17 pm

scrat wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
The fact the far right are the far right is offensive in itself, especially when they parade racism as patriotism or they use their Christianity as a weapon, or abuse others because they can get away with it.

They wouldn't dare act like this in real life, but their agenda is sponsored and defended online.

Who gives a shit if you're offended. You're offended by default. You want to be offended. You need to be offended. It behooves you to be offended.

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:20 pm

scrat wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

That post is clearly a "subtle" attack on some posters - not subtle enough though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

For those who are easily offended  Img_5640
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:16 pm

major Suspect Suspect Suspect
we can judge the quality of a person by how offended they are by your ravings Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Major wrote:

May I comment on that.

This is true of Syl, also other forum ladies including Ragamuffin and Magica have ruffled my feathers many a time, the difference is they are genuine respectable truthful people, not liars, have clean mouths and minds whom I respect and would never do unto them any different.
Some men on here also fall into my preferred category.
Simple really.

I cannot stand any one with a vile mouth or who is a rotten liar.
Simple really.

self hate is a terrible thing to have to bear Major......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
scrat wrote:

Who gives a shit if you're offended.   You're offended by default.   You want to be offended.   You need to be offended.   It behooves you to be offended.

lol!
Exactly, I get outright abuse from several far right fuckwits like yourself, difference is, I don't fucking whine about it, I give it back because that's all you're worthy of, and then you and the herd run to mods, cwying and snivelling and crawling on all fours to the mods whinging about it.

If you don't like to be offended, I would suggest you don't attempt to offend me.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:46 pm

hEARD IT ALL BEFORE ON 'TOTHER SIDE MY LOVELY.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:47 pm

veya_victaous wrote:major Suspect Suspect Suspect
we can judge the quality of a person by how offended they are by your ravings Wink

Now, ain't that the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:32 pm

scrat wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
scrat wrote:

Who gives a shit if you're offended.   You're offended by default.   You want to be offended.   You need to be offended.   It behooves you to be offended.

lol!
Exactly, I get outright abuse from several far right fuckwits like yourself, difference is, I don't fucking whine about it, I give it back because that's all you're worthy of, and then you and the herd run to mods, cwying and snivelling and crawling on all fours to the mods whinging about it.

If you don't like to be offended, I would suggest you don't attempt to offend me.

You get abuse in RETALIATION.

Tell you what, lets try something and put this to the test shall we?
Don't be rude and see if anyone is rude to you.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 pm

eddie wrote:
scrat wrote:

You get abuse in RETALIATION.

Tell you what, lets try something and put this to the test shall we?
Don't be rude and see if anyone is rude to you.

BS and you know it! you, TC, Raggs, Nems, HT, Syl, Penfold, private piles etc and the rest of monkey boys minions will jump in and be abusive at every opportunity, it's only because they know I won't report them that gives you the opportunity to ignore it.

You're only here to defend far right posters, that's all you've ever done, I was banned the very day Raggs came back and you banned 4eva for the very same reason, you must think that we're all as fucking stupid as you are!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:18 am

Okay so you don't want to take the test.
Just say so, no need for excuses.

But I've put it out there now. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:39 pm

eddie wrote:This guy nails it

As with everything it's a matter of common sense. Yes it's ludicrous for people to run around taking offence at everything.  But freedom of speech can be used by bullies as an excuse for outright bullying. Suicides have resulted, in extreme cases.

If we ever have a child or grandchild with cerebral palsy, severe autism or some severe genetic disease of course we would love them unconditionally. How would we feel if complete strangers in the street used their fabled 'freedom of speech' to refer to them in crude unPC terms?

Common sense is the solution to everything.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:59 pm

I don't think shutting people up actually stops other people getting hurt.
Otherwise you'd have to ban all words and all actions and there's no stopping....it just keeps going on and on until we cannot speak or act for fear of upsetting someone.

Most people don't really act that way. They don't see a child in the street and abuse it with words for being disabled.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 pm

It used to work better before the www.
Stand up comics like Bernard Manning and Chubby Brown, programmes like Love thy neighbour and Till death us do part, they were pulled off TV, so if anyone wanted to see comedians telling jokes about blacks, women, disabled, etc, they had to actually go out and pay to see them in clubs.

Now everything, no matter how offensive to some, is all over the internet.

When it comes to free speech or lack of forums, they are for everyone, and everyone will find something offensive. If you pussyfooted round everyone it would turn into a knitting forum.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Syl wrote:It used to work better before the www.
Stand up comics like Bernard Manning and Chubby Brown, programmes like Love thy neighbour and Till death us do part, they were pulled off TV, so if anyone wanted to see comedians telling jokes about blacks, women, disabled, etc, they had to actually go out and pay to see them in clubs.  

When it comes to free speech or lack of   forums, they are for everyone, and everyone will find something offensive.  If you pussyfooted round everyone it would turn into a knitting forum.

I am offended by the clicking of knitting needles and mumblings of "knit one, pearl one..."

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:It used to work better before the www.

When it comes to free speech or lack of   forums, they are for everyone, and everyone will find something offensive.  If you pussyfooted round everyone it would turn into a knitting forum.

I am offended by the clicking of knitting needles and mumblings of "knit one, pearl one..."

Well I wont be offending you then....I cant knit.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think shutting people up actually stops other people getting hurt.
Otherwise you'd have to ban all words and all actions and there's no stopping....it just keeps going on and on until we cannot speak or act for fear of upsetting someone.
No idea why you have cited such an extreme scenario. Surely you don't think anyone would suggest this?

eddie wrote:Most people don't really act that way. They don't see a child in the street and abuse it with words for being disabled.
Of course I didn't mean that people would suddenly start abusing a child in the street. I meant people using very hurtful words to describe the child within earshot of his /her and the parents, and not even realising it's wrong to do so.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:52 pm

for those who are easily offended

For those who are easily offended  4233679493
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down