NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

+2
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 3 Empty Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Why are some people so dumb, to think they know better than the medical profession and then place their children at risk?

Back to top Go down

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:I am waiting for Rags to make herself look even more stupid here

In reagrds to this version of the vaccine earlier

Hence how many millions did it save?:

Check out the side effects of the urabe strain before you make a dick of yourself.

If you're only interested in being abuse, go and have a meltdown somewhere else - before you delete your account yet again

For the third time

How many lives did the jab save compared to minimal possible and uncofirmed side effects?

Best you answer fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Selfish to Not Vaccinate Your Child? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Check out the side effects of the urabe strain before you make a dick of yourself.

If you're only interested in being abuse, go and have a meltdown somewhere else - before you delete your account yet again

For the third time

How many lives did the jab save compared to minimal possible and uncofirmed side effects?

Best you answer fuckwit

Or what? Will you call me a terrorist and start crying again? You check out what I told you before you start making demands on others.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:19 pm

How many people who took Vioxx didn't die of a heart attack?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

For the third time

Best you answer fuckwit

Or what? Will you call me a terrorist and start crying again? You check out what I told you before you start making demands on others.

So you have no idea then

Why am I not surprised

This is the stupidest argument

Your view is that it may cause some possible side effects

Against millions of people dying from measels not having the vaccine

I would thus class you as an ignorant extremist based on that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you have no idea then

Why am I not surprised

Perhaps you should go and tell the Japanese that they're ignorant extremists then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

So you have no idea then

Why am I not surprised

Perhaps you should go and tell the Japanese that they're ignorant extremists then.

Absolutely happy to

As again you never answered the question did you

How many now are living because they had the Jabs?

How many would have died without them?

Did you do maths at school or flunked as you have done at everything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm

So a tad bit of information for Rags

Japan is now seen as the biggest exporter of measels, due to it stopping the vaccine

The MMR scare caused a low percentage of mumps vaccination (less than 30%), which resulted in outbreaks in Japan.[109] There were up to 2002 measles-caused deaths in Japan while there were none in the UK, but the extra deaths were attributed to Japan's application of the vaccine at a later age. A spokesman for the Ministry of Health said that the discontinuation had no effect in measles, but also mentioning that there were more deaths by measles while MMR was being used.[110] In 1994 the government dropped the vaccination requirement for measles and rubella due to the 1993 MMR scare.[111]:2 Japan is nowadays the only developed country with large measles epidemics. It has been called a "measles exporter" by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.[111] As another consequence of the scare, in 2003, 7 million schoolchildren had not been vaccinated against rubella.[112]

Autism rates continued to rise in Japan after the discontinuation of the MMR vaccine, which disproves any large-scale effect of vaccination,[113] and means that the withdrawal of MMR in other countries is unlikely to cause a reduction in autism cases.[114] The Japanese government does not recognize any link between MMR and autism.[110] By 2003 it was still trying to find a combined vaccine to replace MMR

So how many children have died due to their stupidity here, not only in Japan but elsewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3