NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the meaning of racism too far.

+8
@lex
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Major
Raggamuffin
Syl
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 Empty Taking the meaning of racism too far.

Post by Syl Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3454987/Two-college-students-cause-racism-furore-posing-blacked-selfie-undergoing-facial-treatment.html

OMG....talk about over reacting.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking the meaning of racism too far.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Look at these racist smilies. Ben, your forum is a disgrace!

monkey afro Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 3862633342 Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 2108625937 clown

Discrimination against bananas is a no go area in my book. Shocked

Ben  I love you the bananas, this is one of his favs..............

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 Banana10

Back to top Go down

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking the meaning of racism too far.

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Tha is conceding above, talking around

Always a massive indicator the other person now looks to deflect with poor attempts at humour and mocking

Checkmate

I don't understand half of the above post...it doesn't make sense.
The other half is wrong too.

I scan through this thread and see this...

didge playing some sort of munchausen game of chess that only he is party too.....
and then I see that crazy list of "micro agressions" (WTF?)

PC gone irretrievably insane

I mean there you are in class, struggling with a science or math problem...and you cant ask your asian mate to help you out cos its racist?????????????????????

A new student turns up, and presumably you have to wait for "one of his own" to ask the obvious question...and hope that ear wigging will get you the answer??

FFS

clearly the system they have demands that mr white guy simply ignores everyone else.....OH...wait...thats racist

perhaps he'd best just resort to "small talk".....oh wait thats demeaning

typical lefty bullshite, putting the white guy in an impossible "catch 22" situation where all possible options can level the term racist at him

here is the budding fruition of the "frankfurt school" lefties......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you would not ask an Asian member of staff where the calculators are?

Actually, I wouldn't have a problem with that. The humor of this video is in the exaggeration, obviously.

Thank goodness for that. You sound as if it would actually be valid to not ask an Asian member of staff where the calculators are though. Laughing

Well, I like to be polite, so if I did ask an Asian staffer where the calculators were, I would do it in a way that didn't imply I thought all Asians were alike.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thank goodness for that. You sound as if it would actually be valid to not ask an Asian member of staff where the calculators are though. Laughing

Well, I like to be polite, so if I did ask an Asian staffer where the calculators were, I would do it in a way that didn't imply I thought all Asians were alike.

Ooooh, how do you ask an Asian employee that question in such a way as to imply that all Asians are alike? I'd like to know that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Syl wrote:

Discrimination against bananas is a no go area in my book. Shocked

Ben  I love you the bananas, this is one of his favs..............

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 Banana10

Oh no! There's a black banana in there - microaggression!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 pm

AND ...according to that list ...didge is a rabid racist too...becasue of his statement (frequently repeated) that there is only one race...(or alternatively "race doesnt exist"...same thing said differently)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:AND ...according to that list ...didge is a rabid racist too...becasue of his statement (frequently repeated) that there is only one race...(or alternatively "race doesnt exist"...same thing said differently)

I know - I thought of Didge when I read that bit. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 pm

I believe the most qualified person should get the job.

HOW RACIST!

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 pm

that whole list is a lefty driven pile of PC-itis...only they could find it in any way making any sense at all....

presumably one could take te view that praising someone who goes to extraordinary lengths or privations in the persuit of a particularly (say) charitable action, which action is promoted by their love of and adherence to, their religion is also micro agression...

thus all tose good folks, from all religions who have EVER helped someone, at great cost to themselves must NOT under any circumstance be told they are a credit to their belief. Indeed the FACT they did it (where normally they may not have) MUST in order to comply with the mindset that produced that list be utterly ignored??
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:52 pm

I still want to know why "specsaver" is a Mexican insult.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I believe the most qualified person should get the job.

HOW RACIST!

well its true ragga...

never mind the most qualified...we have diversity quota's to fill........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:Syl I find that most of the "racist issues" are raised by do-goody whites than blacks.

Or, by Americans more than British. As I said above, the Brits really have no understanding of racism. They think it is a math problem, with an immediate solution--so WTF, where's the problem?

But that's because they quit the game even before it was started. I mean, where were there even cotton and tobacco plantations in Britain? They never introduced a black culture--let alone a downtrodden, slave culture--into their own culture. They would have no sensitivity to the issue, save for Muslims and UKIP and all that xenophobic stuff.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I still want to know why "specsaver" is a Mexican insult.

I was curious too...I even googled. Razz

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 58660270

Last edited by Syl on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:54 pm

I dont get that either Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 265384880 are mexicans congenitally short sighted or something???? Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:55 pm

I didn't understand that myself. Even if a reference to 'spic', isn't that a reference to Italians?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:56 pm

This is one of the funniest threads we've had on here lately.

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is one of the funniest threads we've had on here lately.

lol!

It sure grew in this morning. Went from one page to four in the last three hours.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Syl I find that most of the "racist issues" are raised by do-goody whites than blacks.

Or, by Americans more than British.  As I said above, the Brits really have no understanding of racism.  They think it is a math problem, with an immediate solution--so WTF, where's the problem?

But that's because they quit the game even before it was started.  I mean, where were there even cotton and tobacco plantations in Britain?  They never introduced a black culture--let alone a downtrodden, slave culture--into their own culture.  They would have no sensitivity to the issue, save for Muslims and UKIP and all that xenophobic stuff.

I think we do have an understanding of racism Quill...albeit it's obviously different to yours.
But I suppose to fully understand racism we have to be that black/Asian/jewish/ etc etc person.

I still think a lot of faux outrage is caused by people bending over backwards to prove racism is there when there really is none at all....as in the OP here.
That undermines the true meaning imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Please tell me that the yanks on this thread aren't being serious. Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 3986371719
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Is it just white Americans that see this as a real problem then?

Hands up any Brits/Ausies/anyone else who seriously thought the two girls in the OP were being racist either intentionally or otherwise.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Or, by Americans more than British.  As I said above, the Brits really have no understanding of racism.  They think it is a math problem, with an immediate solution--so WTF, where's the problem?

But that's because they quit the game even before it was started.  I mean, where were there even cotton and tobacco plantations in Britain?  They never introduced a black culture--let alone a downtrodden, slave culture--into their own culture.  They would have no sensitivity to the issue, save for Muslims and UKIP and all that xenophobic stuff.

I think we do have an understanding of racism Quill...albeit it's obviously different to yours.
But I suppose to fully understand racism we have to be that black/Asian/jewish/ etc etc person.

I still think a lot of faux outrage is caused by people bending over backwards to prove racism is there when there really is none at all....as in the OP here.

Not a different understanding. Just less of an understanding.

Why should you? In Britain they have never experienced what goes on every day, decade after decade, century after century, in Alabama, Florida or South Carolina. You can't get it from a textbook. You may see a cell phone video clip of a cop murdering a black man in Columbia, and still not get the sense of the depth and breadth of the situation. You've gotta feel what it's like when it goes on every day, and it has gone on that way for the past 400 years.

As didge correctly gets, only the experience of history can give you a sense of it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not a different understanding.  Just less of an understanding.

Why should you?  In Britain they have never experienced what goes on every day, decade after decade, century after century, in Alabama, Florida or South Carolina.  You can't get it from a textbook.  You may see a cell phone video clip of a cop murdering a black man in Columbia, and still not get the sense of the depth and breadth of the situation.  You've gotta feel what it's like when it goes on every day, and it has gone on that way for the past 400 years.

As didge correctly gets, only the experience of history can give you a sense of it.

Well we have a lot more history than you do...maybe we just get on with life as it is now and don't persecute the people of today for the atrocities of the past.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why should you?  In Britain they have never experienced what goes on every day, decade after decade, century after century, in Alabama, Florida or South Carolina.  You can't get it from a textbook.  You may see a cell phone video clip of a cop murdering a black man in Columbia, and still not get the sense of the depth and breadth of the situation.  You've gotta feel what it's like when it goes on every day, and it has gone on that way for the past 400 years.

Well we have a lot more history than you do...maybe we just get on with life as it is now and don't persecute the people of today for the atrocities of the past.

Exactly. For the "land of the free", they certainly seem to be trapped in an endless loop of guilt, resentment, and self-recrimination.

Maybe if the white Americans stopped telling non-white people that they should be offended every five minutes, there might be some progress.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Exactly. For the "land of the free", they certainly seem to be trapped in an endless loop of guilt, resentment, and self-recrimination.

Maybe if the white Americans stopped telling non-white people that they should be offended every five minutes, there might be some progress.

Some truth in that Rags.

I don't think anyone is saying racism doesn't exist...of course it does, but FGS concentrate on the actual cases where it's happening and stop persecuting people who are innocent.

All this hooha is taking away from genuine instances.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Seriously how old are you?
The people of today still suffer inequality, or has that not sunk in yet, or that within parts of the US south its still very much racist.
So this is the present, which is very much formed from the past, hence why its good to understand history, to then understand the root causes of problems. Its people like you that wish to continually bury your head in the sand to real problems and when it comes to racism. You can always allow those who try to do their utmost to deny or discount discrimination on any thread to expose their truth worth and in that regards. It simple amounts to very little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Flawed reasoning

Inequality is still an existing problem, not a problem of the past.

Maybe if you took off your blinkers not knowing yourself what its like to be discriminated and stereotyped daily for the colour of your skin, you would not b e so utterly clueless not only understand the social problems in the US but the history that has laid the path we see today

You two can continue to talk between yourselves, but you both were conclusively wrong here and do you know why?

None of you know what its like to be African American, until you both even attempt to understand, I suggest you read and learn from others

I wish you both a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Flawed reasoning

Maybe if you took off your blinkers not knowing yourself what its like to be discriminated and stereotyped daily for the colour of your skin, you would not b e so utterly clueless not only understand the social problems in the US but the history that has laid the path we see today

You two can continue to talk between yourselves, but you both were conclusively wrong here and do you know why?

None of you know what its like to be African American, until you both even attempt to understand, I suggest you read and learn from others

I told you - I won't address any of your posts which are even slightly insulting or patronising, and which accuse me of being "wrong". You can disagree if you like, but if you use the word "wrong" you can sod off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Flawed reasoning

I told you - I won't address any of your posts which are even slightly insulting or patronising, and which accuse me of being "wrong". You can disagree if you like, but if you use the word "wrong" you can sod off.

There is no insults, but telling you the truth, which you need to hear

Could care less how often you change your mind on replying to me

You were completely wrong

Time you learn to admit your errors, it does not take much honesty you know

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just reminding you of the situation. Change your MO or don't expect me to pander to you. Your arrogance does not impress me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Just reminding you of the situation. Change your MO or don't expect me to pander to you. Your arrogance does not impress me.

lol, again some of you need to learn and you are quite happy to be cocky and rude, mock and talk around posters, so again your fake victim status. is not going to buy. You need to learn to be humble, then I will consider being restrained in how honestly I spell out the truth for you.

In other words, if do not like being spoken down to, then do not do so yourself.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol, again some of you need to learn and you are quite happy to be cocky and rude, mock and talk around posters, so again your fake victim status. is not going to buy. You need to learn to be humble, then I will consider being restrained in how honestly I spell out the truth for you.

In other words, if do not like being spoken down to, then do not do so yourself.

Cheers

Seriously Didge....you should tell that to yourself, because all of the above is exactly how you treat people.
In the last 3 threads we have had exchanges in, you have called me for one numerous names....if you get a small % back you start whinging and acting the victim.

People have different opinions, just because someone disagrees with you that doesn't make them stupid, silly, childish, dishonest, wrong, talking out of their arse, snobbish....(and loads of other names I cant be bothered to recall)

If you do respond try to do it without further patronising and insulting.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:33 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Cheers

Seriously Didge....you should tell that to yourself, because all of the above is exactly how you treat people.
In the last 3 threads we have had exchanges in, you have called me for one numerous names....if you get a small % back you start whinging and acting the victim.

People have different opinions, just because someone disagrees with you that doesn't make them stupid, silly, childish, dishonest, wrong, talking out of their arse, snobbish....(and loads of other names I cant be bothered to recall)

If you do respond try to do it without further patronising and insulting.

I have called you absolutely no names on this thread.
In fact I have only asked that you stop throwing abuse and acting childishly
I do not deny where on days I can be abusive but there is nothing worse when people like yourself and Rags constantly make excuses when you do. I have not moaned at any of your abuse today but pointed this out and it was you yesterday that when Pete Tong over your name
Never claimed either of you are stupid, but you are clearly lacking in understanding inequality, social; issues, and American history.
Again both you and Rags are the ones with the issue here, not I.
Maybe you should have tried to understand when it was first pointed out to compare black kids and whites with one side lacking vast years of inequality and prejudice, rendering any such claim to compare redundent Maybe think of how this was explained again and again and again, where you refused to understand this

So if the point gets laboured where you think its fun to mock and basically derail the thread, then you will have to expect the manner in how I will address you will become far more critical and harsher. You are the the cause and the ffect by your own actions.

As to judge you, there is a method to the madness and I wonder if the point will sink home

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:56 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well its doubtful they would in this country, but more probable in the US where racism is still a big problem

I suggest you stop being rude and childish and learn to for once imagine what its like to walk in their shoes where everyday, they are judged for the colour of their skin

Not everyone
And not every day

You're starting to sound as hysterical as quill and I know you're more level-headed than that

Ps in what way was my post rude?  Telling imaginary people to go fuck themselves???? lol!

Which fundamentally shows how little you understand about social issue in the United states. You think wrongly, where the Uk has moved forward loads in dealing with racism and how you also know some Black British people as I certainly also do. Further makes you wrongly attempt to compare the issues of racism in the US, as if in some warped way with you. think you understand. All that then matters is their views only, not anyone else or actually those suffering under the discrimination. Let me put it as bluntly as possible for you and why you have utterly no comprehension of inequality within the US.

You just told the victims of daily racial discrimination to go fuck themselves. Which has plagued and disadvantaged their very lives from the moment they were born with a darker skin colour. Based off them rightly being concerned why a woman would post herself on the social media to countess people with her face blackened. Proving beyond any reasonable doubt you fail to grasp how easily based off centuries of persecution, how easily by you posting such a picture up. It could easily be seen as being done offensively.
Not only is that rude, failing also to even grasp the countless abusive terminology around racially insulting African Americans. It also proves how irresponsible you can be, failing to understand how it could easily be upsetting to some based on countless historical evidence. No matter if your intent was not to be prejudice, or hateful, it still fails to grasp how much hate and discrimination African Americans have suffered in the US, that some could easily get upset, all because of how they have indeed suffered

What you are saying is Eddie that fuck it, you are going to make explosion noises around ex military who suffer post traumatic distress. You have no understanding of this condition. You want to enjoy your firework display, as many people do, but what you fail completely on is beginning to understand how this could upset some veterans, even if you did not intentionally mean to harm them. Some black people are not imaginary, though, what a perfect way to further prove how you view this minority group as now even not existing. There is Africa Americans who could well be offended from such an act, that is what you fail to grasp and even insult them fundamentally as if they do not warrant support and people fighting in their courner in order that they obtain equality. It further proves how you cannot even begin to grasp that some would have ctually suffered this type of discrimination. That is not only rude, your views are here insulting the victims of racism, based on nothing ore than your simple pride. Where its all down to you wrongly again stereotyping people.

So where there is a known issue f strotypecere you seriously telling me you would then knowingly go out of your way to do something, knowing full well it could effect others?

It shows completely Eddie, you simply have not got a scooby doo about social issues in the US. If you did, you would not insult the fact they do suffer daily discrimination. When you have lived a few decades in a place where the women have been subjected to daily massive inequality, where you are moved for being a woman, then come back and we will talk. People who would be likely to get upset at this kind of face, are those already who have suffered this find of comparative racial hatred.
. At the end of the day its up to you what you do. Butits up to me to castigate you when you are being stubborn, as you are now.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:37 am

Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 Klan-hand-sign-1

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/ku-klux-klan-hand-sign.html?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/#.Vslpqn2LSt8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:37 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The history aspect is the predominant point.  Kudos for recognizing that, didge.  There is no equivalency between demeaning white people and demeaning black people, as the demeaning of whites has no code.  It has no code because it has, in fact, no history.

And Zack, regardless of who has adopted the gangsta sign, is there any misunderstanding of what it is code for?

Still, I don't get too worked up about this.  It's two silly children, not necessarily mocking black people, but mocking all the fuss that arises when something like this is done.  That's the way I read it anyway.

The V sign means different things in different cultures. Never seen the Kkk using it.

This is one of those situations where you should study more, not knocking either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:46 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't understand half of the above post...it doesn't make sense.
The other half is wrong too.

I scan through this thread and see this...

didge playing some sort of munchausen game of chess that only he is party too.....
and then I see that crazy list of "micro agressions" (WTF?)

PC gone irretrievably insane

I mean there you are in class, struggling with a science or math problem...and you cant ask your asian mate to help you out cos its racist?????????????????????

A new student turns up, and presumably you have to wait for "one of his own" to ask the obvious question...and hope that ear wigging will get you the answer??

FFS

clearly the system they have demands that mr white guy simply ignores everyone else.....OH...wait...thats racist

perhaps he'd best just resort to "small talk".....oh wait thats demeaning

typical lefty bullshite, putting the white guy in an impossible "catch 22" situation where all possible options can level the term racist at him

here is the budding fruition of the "frankfurt school" lefties......

There is a glowing example of someone arguing from ignorance never having faced prejudice based on racial discrimination

If he had an ounce of understand of racial prejudice, then he would know all of the above was just about the worst ignorance going

To add

No demands were made

People fail to understand what on earth it is like to be judged racially with prejudice

Only a national socialist would be so utterly ignorant and equate real discrimination with leftism

Hence why the poor chap is no better than a washed up wooden bookend.

You always spot easily how clueless some people are based on what political motives they follow, how they constantly contradict themselves and how most of all they are bitter and led by that emotion..

Victor, have you any actual experience of suffering daily racial discrimination based not on who you are as a person but who you have been associated with as a group of people?

Of course not, hence why you just ended up making yourself look very inept

Some of us have faced this, and until you do, I suggest you listen to others in their experience on this before spouting the above inane woefully dumb poor reply you justmade

Ta

Last edited by Didge on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

This is one of those situations where you should study more, not knocking either

Oh yeah, I must remember to revise my book of racist hand signals. Lol!

For America, I would suggest you first visit and then get to know those who suffer discrimination

Itwill greatly help your complete lack of understanding  here Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:59 am

Lord Foul wrote:AND ...according to that list ...didge is a rabid racist too...becasue of his statement (frequently repeated) that there is only one race...(or alternatively "race doesnt exist"...same thing said differently)

Ignorance again

Biologically there is only one human race, as a social construct, there are many invented classifications to define humans with races
Can you understand the difference or would you like me to dumb this down into a capacity of a 4 year old, in order that you understand why yet again, bitterness is driving you to ensure you look like a dick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 am

Lord Foul wrote:that whole list is a lefty driven pile of PC-itis...only they could find it in any way making any sense at all....

presumably one could take te view that praising someone who goes to extraordinary lengths or privations in the persuit of a particularly (say) charitable action, which action is promoted by their love of and adherence to, their religion is also micro agression...

thus all tose good folks, from all religions who have EVER helped someone, at great cost to themselves must NOT under any circumstance be told they are a credit to their belief. Indeed the FACT they did it (where normally they may not have) MUST in order to comply with the mindset that produced that list be utterly ignored??

Interesting, so tell me, are they a credit to the Christian faith all those who classify homosexuals as abnormal, based not off any teachings Jesus gave, but off the old Testament?

Major parts on the list can easily apply to the prejudices suffered by the LGBT

No idea why you think praising individuals is in someway wrong or even units or a sporting team, as the praise should always be directed at those involved. So a person maybe very charitable biased on biased reasoning to mainly help in this instance Christians. Would that be wrong? 

Of course not

Maybe you can explain to me how someone is a credit when they spout out hate to others based on no aspects of the actual faith, but a poor born stereotype prejudice?

I suspect this is the kind of group, you would like to make religious and based on the reasoning of being charitable

Maybe this is what you are talking about that you are offering to endorse

People are not trying to tell you how they feel when they understand racial prejudice.
They only ask that you stop being an ignorant dummy and begin to understand what blacks in America suffer every day

Last edited by Didge on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

But you are not black, let alone African American, so how can you determine how some black people would view this? You will have little understanding what American Blacks deal with in this regard.
I agree their intent was not racist, but it can easily be seen as racist based on a history of such mockery.
Again you are forgetting also that racial tensions are running high in the US
It was naive of them to do so, especially when there is a history of such mockery against blacks

So now girls are supposed to use only non-black face masks just in case it offends someone?

What history is there of face veils based on racism against Africans, where they wear these to demonize black people

So poor the above, its should not even rendered a response it was that crap

Do you understand the issue based around countless years of racial discrimination?

What is surprising is how bad your reply was, is how it was not even comparable, again

It may help before you write that you learn some history mate

Ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:11 am

Didge wrote:

Ignorance again

Biologically there is only one human race, as a social construct, there are many invented classifications to define humans with races
Can you understand the difference or would you like me to dumb this down into a capacity of a 4 year old, in order that you understand why yet again, bitterness is driving you to ensure you look like a dick

You missed the list of microaggressions then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:13 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

But you are not black, let alone African American, so how can you determine how some black people would view this? You will have little understanding what American Blacks deal with in this regard.
I agree their intent was not racist, but it can easily be seen as racist based on a history of such mockery.
Again you are forgetting also that racial tensions are running high in the US
It was naive of them to do so, especially when there is a history of such mockery against blacks

So now girls are supposed to use only non-black face masks just in case it offends someone?

Only white girls. Black girls can use black face packs. Perhaps black girls shouldn't use white face packs though - just in case someone thinks they're being racist. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:32 am

I didn't know that Asians are supposed to be good at maths anyway. By the way, when they say "Asians", do they mean those people who look Indian or those who look Chinese? I was going to say "Oriental" but that's racist according to the yanks. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:42 am

I find this business about not asking people where they're from hilarious. I think it's common in the UK to ask people where they're from - based on accents. We have a wide variety of accents in the UK. It's absurd that I can ask a white person where they're from, but that I should have to think twice before I ask a black or Asian person with a "northern" accent where they're from in case they think it's microaggressive behaviour. Perhaps if I ever do ask a black or Asian person that question, I should say "where are you from in the UK". Taking the meaning of racism too far. - Page 4 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next