NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 5 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Didge...is that nice toward the young woman who is the subject of that photograph?  You are obviously holding her up as unattractive.

Whether she is or not, suppose she sees this.  I think that's prejudiced of you and downright malicious.

Quill I though the same thing actually and to my shame, forgot to mention it.

It's a horrid thing to do.

So you are telling me you have never knocked the looks of another woman or a man Eddie.

We are after all human and there is no denying many of us have taken the piss out of how someone looks.
Is it wrong?
Completely, but it merely reflects how I view sassy inwardly.
Is it wrong to use such a choice of picture and cruel to the actual woman.

Again very much so, So for that I apologise for using such a picture

I think this is more apt and better as a representtitive of how evil sassy's heart is.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 5 The_Liberation_of_Bergen-be

Could you cut the personal attacks? It drags down the site, and nobody enjoys this bullshit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

So you are telling me you have never knocked the looks of another woman or a man Eddie.

We are after all human and there is no denying many of us have taken the piss out of how someone looks.
Is it wrong?
Completely, but it merely reflects how I view sassy inwardly.
Is it wrong to use such a choice of picture and cruel to the actual woman.

Again very much so, So for that I apologise for using such a picture

I think this is more apt and better as a representtitive of how evil sassy's heart is.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 5 The_Liberation_of_Bergen-be

Could you cut the personal attacks? It drags down the site, and nobody enjoys this bullshit.

Unbelieveable, you allow this poster to break the rules, give some feeble excuse you cannot punish them because you never did to another poster. Which then gives the green light for anyone to do the same as they would rightly be able to say two had gotten away with this before and you have the cheek to say to cut out insults, when this is how I feel how eveil she is?
That is my opinion because to me she is utterly hateful in her racist views of Israeli Jews.
Now I thought this was a forum where I could post my opinions.
If I am not allowed, why not get off your spinless arse and do something when I am constantly attacked.
Or does that only work for regresssive lefties who to you are deemed to be attacked

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Didge I did ask you and sassy to kindly stop.
I don't think anyone is taking sides here in this case.

Just drop it. This is a goodnight and good morning thread and it's turned into an abuse thread.

Can we just drop it. Please?

Glad to see you back.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I did ask you and sassy to kindly stop.
I don't think anyone is taking sides here in this case.

Just drop it. This is a goodnight and good morning thread and it's turned into an abuse thread.

Can we just drop it. Please?

Glad to see you back.

Sorry but soime things need to be said.

And Ben is utterly gutless and spineless,.

I expect to see him come out and say when I am next insulted for no reason.

If not, then his rules are pointless.

Now I will drop it

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Didge
one set of posts fine but it is on and on and on
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:54 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Didge
one set of posts fine but it is on and on and on

I thought you all wanted this dropped?

I have every right to be pissed at the piss poor moderation of Ben, whom I have lost all respect for.
That is my choice.
Now lets move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Goodnight everyone
See you soon x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Night Eds x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Night folks, early start tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Night sass X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 am

Right, now am really off to bed

Tak care everyone and hope Ben is having a cracking time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:39 am

Night Didge x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:24 am

Good morning all!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Bit later, but hi lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Afternoon
Made a meat chilli con carne and a quorn one for me
Now having a lazy day

Really can't be bothered to do anything!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Know what you mean, made a vegetable and pasta bake with three cheeses and can please myself now.  We are sat here with books, papers etc and just chilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:49 pm

sassy wrote:Know what you mean, made a vegetable and pasta bake with three cheeses and can please myself now.  We are sat here with books, papers etc and just chilling.

Bliss!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:50 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Know what you mean, made a vegetable and pasta bake with three cheeses and can please myself now.  We are sat here with books, papers etc and just chilling.

Bliss!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:55 pm

BBL, think it's coffee and cake time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Right, it's night night from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:25 am

orf to me pit ...sleep well all
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:30 am

Night mate, me too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Right, catch you all later, early start tomrrow

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 am

Morning all, i'v been awake all night, AGAIN.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:14 am

That's not good Nicko, I know, been there done that for a long time.  And tablets done work, in the end they only make it worse.   You must be feeling dreadful.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Little ones birthday today so been busy busy busy - and she got lots of pressies from us and at her party.

I tell you, Disney shop must have nothing left Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:54 pm

Many happy returns for your daughter Eddie, no doubt you are looking forward to putting your feet up and indulging in a nice glass of scotch.

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:55 pm

eddie wrote:Little ones birthday today so been busy busy busy - and she got lots of pressies from us and at her party.

I tell you, Disney shop must have nothing left Shocked

Sounds like she had a lovely time, and you must be knackered!

Have my grandaughter coming round later and staying until Thursday, been at her Aunties all day, but at least she is good for a chat and doesn't need playing with lol   She's working all over Christmas, so is fitting us all in now.

Last edited by sassy on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Many happy returns for your daughter Eddie, no doubt you are looking forward to putting your feet up and indulging in a nice glass of scotch.

bounce

Yes!!! Exactly that didge! She made so much noise about it being her birthday I'm surprised you didn't hear her Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Many happy returns for your daughter Eddie, no doubt you are looking forward to putting your feet up and indulging in a nice glass of scotch.

bounce

Yes!!! Exactly that didge! She made so much noise about it being her birthday I'm surprised you didn't hear her Shocked

Bless her, well she deserves all the attention and fun and just think, she will no doubt sleep well in to the morining tomorrow as no doubt will be knackered. So take advantage of the situation.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:

bounce

Bless her, well she deserves all the attention and fun and just think, she will no doubt sleep well in to the morining tomorrow as no doubt will be knackered. So take advantage of the situation.

Laughing

I had to wake her up this morning!! She was still asleep at ten oast nine lol
She is one lazy moo lol!

I have to get up at 6:45am anyway for my son pfffffff
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Never mind, I am sure you will hav e time to relax tonight and I am sure you are as tired as she is lol
Bet you put on a feast today and there is loads left?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Sassy, went to doc's this morning, he says i'm depressed, gave me something that works like Prozac.
I read the accompanying leaflet and immediately binned the tablets,apart from the horrifying side affects I should not be taking them with the existing tablets i'm on! He also gave me Valium which i'v had before and did help me sleep. I'm worn out and what with other things I'v had enough.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:37 pm

nicko wrote:Sassy,  went to doc's this morning, he says i'm depressed, gave me something that works like Prozac.
I read the accompanying leaflet and immediately binned the tablets,apart from the horrifying side affects I should not be taking them with the existing tablets i'm on!  He also gave me Valium which i'v had before and did help me sleep.    I'm worn out and what with other things I'v had enough.

Sorry to hear Nicko.
Hope you rest up mate and are able to relax and get some sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 pm

nicko wrote:Sassy,  went to doc's this morning, he says i'm depressed, gave me something that works like Prozac.
I read the accompanying leaflet and immediately binned the tablets,apart from the horrifying side affects I should not be taking them with the existing tablets i'm on!  He also gave me Valium which i'v had before and did help me sleep.    I'm worn out and what with other things I'v had enough.

Really sorry to hear that Nicko.  If the tablets he gave you are contra-indicated with the stuff you are on anyway he needs to be pulled up on that.  Valium is good to help you sleep but very addictive, so should only be taken for a short time.  I have diazepam for short periods when I am in a lot of pain with my back as it is a muscle relaxant, but I never take it for more than three days.   Hope the valium works for you, when you have no sleep for nights and nights it destroys your life and you can't think straight, so best of luck with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks Sassy.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 pm

nicko wrote:Thanks Sassy.

No worries, been there, done that, got the T shirt, it's really awful.  Hope you get through it soon, you need your strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Right, grandaughter just arrived, I'm off.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:30 am

Talk about tablets! I have an Aspirin every day to thin the blood, Fludrocortisone to increase blood pressure, Tamsulosin which stop the Prostate Gland from swelling, a common thing with we older men. Omeprazole for a gastric complaint, Co-Codomol pain killers, and an ointment Fenbid Forte, to rub into my back and right hip.
The bathroom cabinet looks like a pharmacy!

But, despite all those complaints I still keep plodding on, mind you I have to get to grips with myself and make myself get up and go.

My favourite saying these days is: 'Keep taking the tablets.'
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:34 am

The leaflets have to give all the potential adverse effects, but that doesn't mean that someone will get them all. I'm not telling you that you should take antidepressants, but don't dismiss them out of hand - talk about your concerns with your doctor if he/she can spare the time. Did your doctor not know what tablets you're already on?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:41 am

Having said that Nicko, well done for actually reading the leaflet - a lot of people don't bother. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:47 am

Nice to see you back stardesk

Its didge

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:51 am

Hi Didge and other folk. Yep, glad to be back, I've been to other forums but they don't seem to be as popular and busy as Newsfix.
Hope you're keeping well Didge.

Going now for a spot of lunch, I'll be back this afternoon. TTFN.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 am

Am well mate, hope you enjoy your lunch

catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:39 am

Night all, really must take myself off, sleep well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Night all, dog has to be at vets at 8.30 so I'm for bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:29 am

Hope Benny was ok?

Good morning everyone!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:23 am

Yes thanks Eddie, blood in his eye not quite gone but healiing well.  Had his booster injection so doing the 'I'm not happy and I need fuss' act lol. 

Many thanks to Korban who sorted my sig for me, cos I didn't want you doing a Victor lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:54 am

pfffft
The good night and good morning thread - Page 5 2794048296
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next