NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good night and may your God go with you!!!

4 posters

Go down

good night and may your God go with you!!! Empty good night and may your God go with you!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 11:56 pm

I used to like watching dave allen..lol Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

good night and may your God go with you!!! Empty Re: good night and may your God go with you!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 am

Good night and take your God with you! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

good night and may your God go with you!!! Empty Re: good night and may your God go with you!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:03 am

Good nigh and I hope you start to understand the teacher Jesus and his message

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat May 09, 2015 4:36 am

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Mahatma Gandhi
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 10:25 am

Lurker wrote:
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

that is an excellent quote and quite right sometimes followers of a given faith are a poor example of the faith they follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Saw him live. He was brilliant!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Rolling Eyes

You don't like Dave Allen?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 8:41 pm

eddie wrote:Saw him live. He was brilliant!

used to watch the tv shows he was very funny..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 09, 2015 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:

I was rolling my eyes at the Gandhi quote. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

I was rolling my eyes at the Gandhi quote. Laughing

Ah ok! Was gonna have to challenge you to fisticuffs if you slagged off Dave Allen lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 1:49 pm

such a nice thread with the intension of being pleasant and kind and yet the first reply was from Ben with an insult.

Ben bless you and hope the bitterness in your heart will soon fade because bitterness is such a bad emotion it causes so many illnesses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:such a nice thread with the intension of being pleasant and kind and yet the first reply was from Ben with an insult.

Ben bless you and hope the bitterness in your heart will soon fade because bitterness is such a bad emotion it causes so many illnesses
amen.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down