NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:54 am

Irn Bru wrote:One last post. I don't kmow how to do it as a mod but free Didge from the shackes and let him out.

A fresh start for us all well based on mutual respect.

Night all

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Agree10 Well said Irn, and Good Morning! alien x

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:One last post. I don't kmow how to do it as a mod but free Didge from the shackes and let him out.

A fresh start for us all well based on mutual respect.

Night all

Actually agree, think he's been down there long enough now.  Let him out, I'm sure he'll be a good boy now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 am

Right, I'm off to my kip. CYA all tomorrow.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 am

Night Irn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:31 am

And it's a night night from me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:51 am

and after bullying all the lefties...its goodnight from me
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:42 am

Night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:05 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 ThH1Lks

this is so my opinion on today Neutral bloody hell i'm tired

my excessive coffee consumption this morning seems to be countered by the ciders at lunch Sleep
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:31 pm

veya_victaous wrote:The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 ThH1Lks

this is so my opinion on today Neutral bloody hell i'm tired

my excessive coffee consumption this morning seems to be countered by the ciders at lunch Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:51 am

Night peeps, nice to be back for a few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Anyway night all, its been fun and will await the outcome tomorrow when Ben has seen my reported post.

I am glad also everyone has got to see yet again how immature a certain poster can be.

No matter they end up digging their own downfall as seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:01 am

Ah bless, that was a long, long episode of The Waltons tonight.  PUBLIC forum didge, that you put the information on for anyone to see.  Once it is voluntarily posted on a PUBLIC forum it's no longer personal.  Not that bright are you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Goodnight peeps, I'm back off up to Norfolk for an early Christmas and Birthday, no expence spared, let the fun start here, champagne's on ice, so I'll see thee when I return.

I'll leave you to be mesmerised by tonight's edition of the Waltons.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Have a nice time sassy
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:40 am

Well, I'm for bed, Dick the Dodger has only been back one day and couldn't help himself, he just had to get in a phallus and make derogatory remarks about me not getting any.  Good job OH has a sense of humour (and a large ... lol).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:08 am

sassy wrote:Well, I'm for bed, Dick the Dodger has only been back one day and couldn't help himself, he just had to get in a phallus and make derogatory remarks about me not getting any.  Good job OH has a sense of humour (and a large ... lol).

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 MjAxMy0yNjYyOGMyYmViZTYxZTM2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:16 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Sport-baseball-base-ball-ego-big_ego-smb080827_low

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:27 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Jut seen this, my, Dick the Dodge has to look at that in the mirror every morning?  No wonder he's so strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Are you talking to yourself now sassy?

Real sign of mental health problems lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:29 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 85f3e9ca5957325ee457371974ea54fe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:36 pm

lol you would need the worlds largest ladder to climb up to my level.
Poor lass ha ha

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Lefties-are-dim-meme-650

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:48 pm

It even looks like you lol

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 FunnyCrazyWeirdTafreehMastiPicPhotoPictureEntertainmentUrduJokeMessageEgoBusyThinkPeopleMindNatureSadBadFeelMobilePhone_ecnrq_Pak101(dot)com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:58 pm

lol about sums you up sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:00 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 55351531

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Are you going to make your extra lunch now for nobody?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Why would I make an extra lunch, OH is at work, taken his packed lunch with him and I've had mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:19 pm

your imaginary friend you mean

You do realise that the majority do not believe you have any other half

But if it helps deal with your insecurities sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:20 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 9ed5fcd79d1fb988e474b767c88cc69115388163bf532d3bd89e5d52335240e4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:21 pm

I mean we see countless pictures of the dog, which makes me wonder if that is the OH lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:24 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 4bd9fd42a763a97cd736abf0f6f7f9a9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Feed your dog.
With what is the point I think nobody wants to know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Please carry on, because you are proving exactly how vile you are and the depths to which you will sink.  I'm quite surprised you can go any deeper, but you always manage it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:38 pm

What was vile?
Nothing was said that was vile, I said feed your dog.
The only way it could be seen as vile as if your dog was your OH
So you need to decide on that.

Also stop claiming victim startus many here know for a fact it does not cut it anymore. You reap what you sow, so best you start to learn that when you started this abuse off yesterday.
If you cannot take it, do not dish it out.
So best you learn or face far worse until you do

Comprende?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Sigh.  You'd think you'd get help, but you are probably beyond it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:43 pm

sassy wrote:Sigh.  You'd think you'd get help, but you are probably beyond it.

lol is that the best you can come back with
Seriously sassy your views are so regressive and daft you fail to recognise how oppressive they are that they support oppressive groups of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:43 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Wrong-with-you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Bless her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:53 pm

lol so spamming again ha ha ha

WARNING, PICTURE OF SASSY>

PLEASE USE MIRRORS

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 Dc9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:lol so spamming again ha ha ha

PLEASE USE MIRRORS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:lol so spamming again ha ha ha

PLEASE USE MIRRORS

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Will you two please just quit it? Rolling Eyes

I've only just returned after a few days off and I've already got a headache

Hope you're well sassy?
Welcome back didge

Ps sassy does have an other half, members have met him.

Now I'm off to have a nose around....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Didge...is that nice toward the young woman who is the subject of that photograph? You are obviously holding her up as unattractive.

Whether she is or not, suppose she sees this. I think that's prejudiced of you and downright malicious.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:Didge...is that nice toward the young woman who is the subject of that photograph?  You are obviously holding her up as unattractive.

Whether she is or not, suppose she sees this.  I think that's prejudiced of you and downright malicious.

Quill I though the same thing actually and to my shame, forgot to mention it.

It's a horrid thing to do.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Where he got a picture of my Wife God knows!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:42 pm

nicko wrote:Where he got a picture of my Wife God knows!

lol
The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 3489511464 The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 3489511464 The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:55 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Didge...is that nice toward the young woman who is the subject of that photograph?  You are obviously holding her up as unattractive.

Whether she is or not, suppose she sees this.  I think that's prejudiced of you and downright malicious.

Quill I though the same thing actually and to my shame, forgot to mention it.

It's a horrid thing to do.

So you are telling me you have never knocked the looks of another woman or a man Eddie.

We are after all human and there is no denying many of us have taken the piss out of how someone looks.
Is it wrong?
Completely, but it merely reflects how I view sassy inwardly.
Is it wrong to use such a choice of picture and cruel to the actual woman.

Again very much so, So for that I apologise for using such a picture

I think this is more apt and better as a representtitive of how evil sassy's heart is.

The good night and good morning thread - Page 4 The_Liberation_of_Bergen-be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next