NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

+6
Irn Bru
nicko
harvesmom
captain
Ben Reilly
Andy
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 5 Empty Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Goncalo Amaral, the police chief who led the initial investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, has been ordered to pay her parents £357,000 in damages because of hurt caused to them following the publication of his book “The Truth of the Lie”.  The Civil Court of Lisbon also banned further sale of the book in which Mr Amaral claimed Madeleine had not been abducted, but had died in an accident in Praia da Luz.
Kate and Gerry McCann launched a libel action against Mr Amaral, who was sacked from the investigation after several months of blunders, claiming they and their family had suffered emotional and psychological harm as a result of the claims made in the book.
Mr Amaral’s legal team have leave to appeal the award.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11568725/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-awarded-357k-in-Portuguese-libel-case.html

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm referring to her signature Korban. She should remove it until she learns how to resize it. It's ridiculous and selfish.
A tad over the top perhaps but some people are not as technically savy as others
And sassy is really not as technically savy as others think she is but
i am as always happy to help as i did resize it for her as i am technically very savy
but i don`t consider it selfish
Annoying perhaps just like AB signatures in huge fonts was annoying but selfish no
she said she did not now how to do it , and would ask ben when it was mentioned so was addressing the complaint not ignoring it as a selfish person would

I disagree. I think it's selfish to take up so much room with huge signatures. It's distracting and unpleasant for me anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:29 pm

darknessss wrote:
risingsun wrote:

Well I don't, so when he comes on will ask Ben.
import it into paintshop pro

reduce it to 180 x180 pixels

then save it an use THAT .......
yes that would work If you had paint shop installed and knew how to use it but most people don`t

however you could just use paint as that comes with windows but if you don`t use it or know what your looking for your still on a hiding to nothing

i learned long time ago just because you know how to do it does`t mean others can
i think installing windows is so easy a monkey could do it but thats not the reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 pm

WTF couldn't she just use something else instead?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
A tad over the top perhaps but some people are not as technically savy as others
And sassy is really not as technically savy as others think she is but
i am as always happy to help as i did resize it for her as i am technically very savy
but i don`t consider it selfish
Annoying perhaps just like AB signatures in huge fonts was annoying but selfish no
she said she did not now how to do it , and would ask ben when it was mentioned so was addressing the complaint not ignoring it as a selfish person would

I disagree. I think it's selfish to take up so much room with huge signatures. It's distracting and unpleasant for me anyway.
As is your right i think huge C&p are annoying and unhelpful but i don`t consider it selfish just tedious
but i am more forgiving than most

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As is your right i think huge C&p are annoying and unhelpful but i don`t consider it selfish just tedious

It must surely be obvious that having an enormous thing like that was going to piss someone off. I wouldn't do it. I'm not keen on migraine-inducing flashing signatures or avatars either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Anyhooooos, to get back on topic, this is an interesting read, gives a better perspective of what the McCanns actually did and didn't win in Portugal this week. Because we all know we can't rely on the MSM to give us a true account!

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/McCanns_Lose_in_Lisbon_2.html

And its been confirmed today that Amaral is going to appeal the decision anyway, for anyone interested in donating this is his Go Fund Me page lol!

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Yes, they put it on Twitter, what a revolting thing to do, fund someone who has made life hell for people who have lost their daughter. I hope it bombs, but it won't, because there are enough salivating shit stirrers out there who will want to keep it going. Vile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

It must surely be obvious that having an enormous thing like that was going to piss someone off. I wouldn't do it. I'm not keen on migraine-inducing flashing signatures or avatars either.

Oh do stop whining, I got Ben to help me make it smaller, if you like I'll make it bigger again to piss you off more Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:21 pm

harvesmom wrote:Anyhooooos, to get back on topic, this is an interesting read, gives a better perspective of what the McCanns actually did and didn't win in Portugal this week. Because we all know we can't rely on the MSM to give us a true account!

And its been confirmed today that Amaral is going to appeal the decision anyway, for anyone interested in donating this is his Go Fund Me page lol!

Former Madeleine McCann police chief ‘earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories’ in book about case

Ex officer 'earned £344k' from book and TV show about the Madeleine case

now he wants gullible people to pay for an appeal

he should use that money instead of relying on conspiracy nuts gullibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:26 pm

korban dallas wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Anyhooooos, to get back on topic, this is an interesting read, gives a better perspective of what the McCanns actually did and didn't win in Portugal this week. Because we all know we can't rely on the MSM to give us a true account!

Former Madeleine McCann police chief ‘earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories’ in book about case

It's not just gullibility though is it, it's appealing to people who like to set themselves up in judgement and have a viscious streak that wants to punish the McCanns. Utterly contemptible.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:

He probably would have done, but the McCanns had all his assets frozen years ago when it all first started.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Good! I'm quite happy for the idiots who salivate over his every word to get fleeced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Very interesting account of proceedings, thanks.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

i wouldn`t bother donating as it violates go fund me T&C
sic
Campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts
Content associated with hate groups or terrorist organizations
Campaigns including inflammatory or accusatory statements

i don`t expect it to be active for long ......hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

No problem Tommy, as is usual with this case all is never as it seems at first glance!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 pm

As I have come to expect from all the lies and spin around this case...

And very similar to The huntley case too... check out the details I mentioned earlier... more questions than answers again...

The high level UK peado network and their cover ups is being exposed more And more...

Join the dots... see through the smoke screen...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:03 am

risingsun wrote:You really have to be a sandwich short of a picnic and a total voyeur of other people's pain and revel in it to join a forum like that.

Why have you tried to sneak back on under so many different IDs then?
And you still read every word of it you can see, you recently said as much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:And don't any of You think this was strange in any way...???

The two Liaison Officers assigned to the murder investigation of Holly
Wells and Jessica Chapman were known to the British Police hierarchy as
Paedophiles at least 3 months prior to the investigation, due to
Operation Ore.

They cant have had any evidence on them surely? Or they would have been gone, wouldn't they? pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:21 am

Nems wrote:
risingsun wrote:You really have to be a sandwich short of a picnic and a total voyeur of other people's pain and revel in it to join a forum like that.

What? You do have a problem. The forums being talked about were the McCanns and the one Tommy said about Huntley. As for Flap, which you are obviously fixated on, the top bits very occasionally, very, very occasionally and have never said I read every word I can, that's just you making it up as you go along again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am

risingsun wrote:
Nems wrote:

What?  You do have a problem.  The forums being talked about were the McCanns and the one Tommy said about Huntley.  As for Flap, which you are obviously fixated on, the top bits very occasionally, very, very occasionally and have never said I read every word I can, that's just you making it up as you go along again.

Why are you lying? You have repeatedly signed on there under new IDs.
Rrecently when it was pointed out to you that you aren't on flap you said
"doesn't mean I cant read it"
Such a silly lie.
You are in a filthy mood I see holiday did you the world of good I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 1:10 pm

In words of one syllable, We Were Not Talking About Flap, we were talking about the McCann site and the site Tommy mentioned about Huntley.

You are quite right, I said 'doesn't mean I can't read it', which only in your mind would infer I read it all the time, just means I can if I want to, which I don't.

Now why don't you stop trolling and find yourself a better occupation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 2:38 pm

risingsun wrote:In words of one syllable, We Were Not Talking About Flap, we were talking about the McCann site and the site Tommy mentioned about Huntley.  

You are quite right, I said 'doesn't mean I can't read it', which only in your mind would infer I read it all the time, just means I can if I want to, which I don't.

Now why don't you stop trolling and find yourself a better occupation.

Not quite
Tommy posted the link to flap

Didge said no one can open the link if not a member of flap

Didge made a comment about anyone can join to see it

Rags said she may join to get away from the madness ( I think you and your silly signatures pee her off)

KD said it would be out of the frying pan ...

Then KD said

ironic really when victors site had sections only open to members the amount of grief over it from certain members it was astounding
But like everything with floppy its a case of do as i say not as i do

then Rags said

It can't be worse than running the gauntlet of Quill's and Didge's mad posts surely? Not to mention trying to avoid the huge signature which Sassy is spreading all over the forum ..

and the YOU said
You really have to be a sandwich short of a picnic and a total voyeur of other people's pain and revel in it to join a forum like that.

Flap was the forum being referred to which is why I made the comment about you sneaking back on and general hypocrisy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 01, 2015 4:41 pm

I reckon it wasn't Madeleine's parents or a complete stranger who did it.

It was probably someone on the flap forum.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Have another look through the huntley thread too Eddie...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Have another look through the huntley thread too Eddie...!

Hi Matt, Is it on flap?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 9:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
darknessss wrote:
import it into paintshop pro

reduce it to 180 x180 pixels

then save it an use THAT .......
yes that would work If you had paint shop installed and knew how to use it but most people don`t

however you could just use paint as that comes with windows but if you don`t use it or know what your looking for your still on a hiding to nothing

i learned long time ago just because you know how to do it does`t mean others can
i think installing windows is so easy a monkey could do it but thats not the reality

ook ook monkey Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 9:53 pm

darknessss wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

ook ook monkey Laughing
Ahh but you are a man of rare talent mate  Razz but even you have asked me how to do stuff Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5