NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

+6
Irn Bru
nicko
harvesmom
captain
Ben Reilly
Andy
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 4 Empty Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Goncalo Amaral, the police chief who led the initial investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, has been ordered to pay her parents £357,000 in damages because of hurt caused to them following the publication of his book “The Truth of the Lie”.  The Civil Court of Lisbon also banned further sale of the book in which Mr Amaral claimed Madeleine had not been abducted, but had died in an accident in Praia da Luz.
Kate and Gerry McCann launched a libel action against Mr Amaral, who was sacked from the investigation after several months of blunders, claiming they and their family had suffered emotional and psychological harm as a result of the claims made in the book.
Mr Amaral’s legal team have leave to appeal the award.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11568725/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-awarded-357k-in-Portuguese-libel-case.html

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Nems wrote:

They lied when the said the shutters were jemmied, that's not hearsay they said it live on camera.
Didn't you see that interview?
Didn't you see that lie?

As for keeping an eye on your children, that is somewhat different to leaving 3 children under 3 alone in an unsafe location.

1. The McCanns originally claimed they found the shutters and window of the children’s room open. They ’phoned relatives that night saying: ‘An abductor broke in and took Madeleine’. But when police and the managers of the complex declared there was no sign of forced entry, they changed their story, saying they must have left the patio doors open. The window had been cleaned the day before. Only Kate McCann’s fingerprints were found on the window.

Verdict - False and misleading. The McCanns didn't change their story. Kate's fingerprints were on the inside of the window; it's not known what was found on the outside. Also, MMRG failed to mention the inclusion of the unidentified partial fingerprints which were found on the shutters.#

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077415/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%201

So your claim is they were lying and not mistaken.
yes please prove that nems.
Sorry that again is a poorly false accusation which has no merit again  and only because you think they are guilty.

As to children being left alone people do this daily everyday in fact, no doubt including yourself or do you wish to put this to the test?
Again we are talking about distances, because everyone does not keep 24/7 eyes on their children

No. You are wrong. They said jemmied in a live tv interview.
I can with total certainty say I never once left my children alone day or night.
Especially not in a strange country in an unlocked apartment on a badly lit road out of sight

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Nems wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

1. The McCanns originally claimed they found the shutters and window of the children’s room open. They ’phoned relatives that night saying: ‘An abductor broke in and took Madeleine’. But when police and the managers of the complex declared there was no sign of forced entry, they changed their story, saying they must have left the patio doors open. The window had been cleaned the day before. Only Kate McCann’s fingerprints were found on the window.

Verdict - False and misleading. The McCanns didn't change their story. Kate's fingerprints were on the inside of the window; it's not known what was found on the outside. Also, MMRG failed to mention the inclusion of the unidentified partial fingerprints which were found on the shutters.#

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077415/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%201

So your claim is they were lying and not mistaken.
yes please prove that nems.
Sorry that again is a poorly false accusation which has no merit again  and only because you think they are guilty.

As to children being left alone people do this daily everyday in fact, no doubt including yourself or do you wish to put this to the test?
Again we are talking about distances, because everyone does not keep 24/7 eyes on their children

No.  You are wrong. They said jemmied in a live tv interview.
I can with total certainty say I never once left my children alone day or night.
Especially not in a strange country in an unlocked apartment on a badly lit road out of sight

So you slept in the same bed with them, and have kept eyes on them 24/7 your entire life?
Are you sure?
So you claim they have changed the story and have lied?
Really, is this a mistake and you wrongly claiming they are lying?
You see your claims are very weak and based upon other claiming something which has no validity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Nice deflection about the totally unrelated soham murders guys..

But this is about the mccanns and there is only one likely scenario and all the available evidence points to The same thing.

They lied countless times after girl disappeared, even on Levison enquiry under oath as shown in previous YouTube link.

But to some, everything and everyone else is wrong and The mccanns constantly changing story and excuses are right.

I know what I believe, I have read the detectives book and it seems pretty clear to me as to what happened.

As to soham, there is quite a lengthy thread somewhere on flap about it where It is shown that The girls had been using an internet chat room, just before leaving the house together (unannounced which was something they never did before) they did see huntley on The way to town and were then confirmed to be seen a couple more times on The other side of town.

This is when the trail ended, but a couple of days later a taxi driver said he was driving behind a green car that was driving erratically at that time, swerving across the road with the driver waving his arm about behind him at what looked like two children in the car.

One of The girls had A mobile phone that registered a short time later at a phone mast in the direction the car was travelling as it was switched off.

This car and driver were never traced.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Lots of claims that lack evidence and nothing to counter my points.

Allow nems and myself to have this debate as you are clueless on this matter, at least she has knowldge here. Plus most of your claims are crackpot, allow the grown ups to debate.

Or refute my points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Nems wrote:

What teeth.
You are setting yourself up for a big fall, I warn you now.

The milk teeth found at Haut de la Garenne together with bone fragments.
What do you think of what they did to Syvret?
What about all the victims?
What about Saville? What about what Lenny Harper?
What about the compensation paid to the victims?

No googling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Nems wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

What teeth.
You are setting yourself up for a big fall, I warn you now.

The milk teeth found at Haut de la Garenne together with bone fragments.
What do you think of what they did to Syvret?
What about all the victims?
What about Saville? What about what Lenny Harper?
What about the compensation paid to the victims?

No googling

Yes teeth that were 400 years old, which the dog did not alert to.
hang on either conceed my last points or counter them.
I then will take on your points Nems.
You avoided much about what I raised on the Dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Also if harvsemum wants to also join in she can instead of waiting ages for you both to chat over my answers Nems lol.

Which is clearly the case with the delay in the replies as I see you are both online at inaflap lol

Happy either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Guess the confering is taking longer than expected.

Look forward to continuing later or tomorrow and have enjoyed, so thanks Nems

Take care nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Nemesis wrote:Guess the confering is taking longer than expected.

Take care nems

Don't be rude Didge I just typed a shed load and the whole lot vanished.
Anyway Im off to Warrington to throw eggs
Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Nems wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Guess the confering is taking longer than expected.

Take care nems

Don't be rude Didge I just typed a shed load and the whole lot vanished.
Anyway Im off to Warrington to throw eggs
Laters

Not being rude at all, just have work to do Nems and sorry if your reply vandished.

catch you soon, so take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:21 pm

what I want to know is

WHY oh WHY are you all getting so hyped about this?

WTF has it to do with YOU presonally and directly

do you know these people?

two words

VICARIOUS VICTIMHOOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nice deflection about the totally unrelated soham murders guys..

Sorry about that. It wasn't deliberate. Embarassed
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:40 pm

It was by dodge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It was by dodge...

I mentioned Huntley first. tongue
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:50 pm

Maybe so but dodge was deliberately seizing on it and trying to use it to divert and undermine my credibility.

But while we're on The subject, did you read my post on it...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe so but dodge was deliberately seizing on it and trying to use it to divert and undermine my credibility.

But while we're on The subject, did you read my post on it...?

I haven't been reading Didge's posts today.

I'll have a look.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nice deflection about the totally unrelated soham murders guys..

But this is about the mccanns and there is only one likely scenario and all the available evidence points to The same thing.

They lied countless times after girl disappeared, even on Levison enquiry under oath as shown in previous YouTube link.

But to some, everything and everyone else is wrong and The mccanns constantly changing story and excuses are right.

I know what I believe, I have read the detectives book and it seems pretty clear to me as to what happened.

As to soham, there is quite a lengthy thread somewhere on flap about it where It is shown that The girls had been using an internet chat room, just before leaving the house together (unannounced which was something they never did before) they did see huntley on The way to town and were then confirmed to be seen a couple more times on The other side of town.

This is when the trail ended, but a couple of days later a taxi driver said he was driving behind a green car that was driving erratically at that time, swerving across the road with the driver waving his arm about behind him at what looked like two children in the car.

One of The girls had A mobile phone that registered a short time later at a phone mast in the direction the car was travelling as it was switched off.

This car and driver were never traced.

Are you suggesting that Huntley's confession was fake?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 pm

I'm saying what the facts were on last known sightings, mobile phone record and The mystery green car.

It IS possible that huntleys mental state, already fragile had completely crumbled and it IS possible that under enormous pressure and being coerced he could have believed he may have done it and made it up.

From what I remember, This confession was a very late occurrence in THe trial that was a long time after the actual disappearance and it was not even enough For the jury to come to a unanimous verdict against him with all the other contradictory evidence.

Without this 'confession' it IS quite likely he would have got not guilty based on what little real evidence was left.

I maintain the girls were seen last on The other side of town just before mobile phone was switched off and it registered at the phone mast in the direction the green car was travelling in.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It was by dodge...

And it was Me talking to ragg`s about it and how the cases and situation where different in the first instance not didge

he may have made a subsequent comment in relation to it but Didge had very little to do with that part of the discussion

but it is a perfect example of facts and fiction getting crossed when you want to blame somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm saying what the facts were on last known sightings, mobile phone record and The mystery green car.

It IS possible that huntleys mental state, already fragile had completely crumbled and it IS possible that under enormous pressure and being coerced he could have believed he may have done it and made it up.

From what I remember, This confession was a very late occurrence in THe trial that was a long time after the actual disappearance and it was not even enough For the jury to come to a unanimous verdict against him with all the other contradictory evidence.

Without this 'confession' it IS quite likely he would have got not guilty based on what little real evidence was left.

I maintain the girls were seen last on The other side of town just before mobile phone was switched off and it registered at the phone mast in the direction the green car was travelling in.

An interesting theory.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Plus the internet chav room use before they slipped out unannounced...

They passed huntleys house and then were seen on camera by the sports centre and then spotted further away in town heading even further away.

Then that was the end of sightings.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And it was Me talking to ragg`s about it and how the cases and situation where different in the first instance not didge

he may have made a subsequent comment in relation to it but Didge had very little to do with that part of the discussion

but it is a perfect example of facts and fiction getting crossed when you want to blame somebody

Hi Korben

I did warn you, so pull up a chair and some popcorn, because believe me you are in for some entertainment here based off what some are so easily taken in by.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Plus the internet chav room use before they slipped out unannounced...

They passed huntleys house and then were seen on camera by the sports centre and then spotted further away in town heading even further away.

Then that was the end of sightings.

I'd need to check out the stuff about the sightings and phone signals.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:55 pm

I found the ohuntley thread and op on flap...

With all this peado and evidence of high level involvement coming out now, this has come to light......

The two Liaison Officers assigned to the murder investigation of Holly
Wells and Jessica Chapman were known to the British Police hierarchy as
Paedophiles at least 3 months prior to the investigation, due to
Operation Ore.

I have heard whispers that Ian huntley was set up and having just looked I found this site that shows up some startling details about the case......

http://www.justjustice.org/

He was supposedly the last to see them at around 6pm but......

Reported last sightings of Jessica and Holly:
18.15 - Two girls wearing red tops were seen walking along the main road between school and the town centre, though police were reported not to be treating this as a confirmed sighting.
18.17 - CCTV cameras at the Ross Peers sports centre, on a nearby college campus, showed the girls crossing the centre's car park. They were seen entering the car park via an alleyway, Gidney Lane, from the main road, Sand Street.
Approx. 18.30 - There were four separate sightings of the pair walking along Sand Street towards the town centre, but the time given by the witnesses may not be accurate. However, four separate witnesses are not likely to be equally far out, so the timing should be approximately accurate.
Approx. 18.30 - Staff at the sports centre say that the girls came in at around this time to buy sweets from a vending machine in the entrance lobby.
18.45 - Staff at the centre believed that the girls left the college grounds via College Way, and the next confirmed sighting was at 1845 in the town centre nearby.
Four separate witnesses saw the pair in the vicinity of the town's war memorial, in Red Lion square, by the High Street.
One more witness reported seeing two girls fitting the description of Holly and Jessica at the southern end of Soham, a considerable distance from the town centre.
19.00 - The girls were reportedly seen at 1900 on the A142, near the Q8 garage, at the Downfield Roundabout, walking south in the direction of Newmarket. The police said that this report is unconfirmed at this stage. This sighting however corresponds in direction and place with the car incident reported by taxi driver Ian Webster.
These sightings correspond with Ian Huntley's witness statement. The trail goes progressively away from his house.

And.........

The Newmarket taxi driver Ian Webster reported to the police having seen at the time of the abductions (approx 7 pm) a metallic green saloon car which was being driven erratically and suicidally down the A142, the road that runs between Soham and Newmarket where Warren Hill stands. Ian Webster had been following this car and had pulled back two hundred yards because of the dangerous driving. He reported seeing the driver careering into the curbs on both sides of the road while struggling with two children in his car. The driver was reaching out backwards over his seat and flapping at something in the hands of a child in the back seat. Mr Webster said that this child had brown hair, and that he thought there was another child in the front seat. Given the fact that the driver was driving in this way with children in his car, his behaviour cannot have been any other than that of the abductor himself, and given the timing also, this incident cannot describe any other situation than the abduction. The girl with the brown hair in the back seat would have been Jessica and she was the one with the mobile phone. The abductor would not have been able to stop his car to deal with any problem with this because the girls would have been able to get out of the car and run away.
Shortly before this, there were unconfirmed sightings of the two girls on the southern edge of Soham near a Q8 petrol filling station and a roundabout. It was from this point that Webster followed this car.
In sum, the geography, timing, circumstantial factors and behavioural features of this incident can leave no doubt that Mr Webster had witnessed the actual abduction. His experience links Warren Hill and Newmarket with Soham through a rather different style of killer than Ian Huntley, just as the forensic evidence and the dumping of the bodies at Lakenheath linked them together in a case against him.
Jessica's mobile phone contacted the mast at Burwell when it was switched off, and this is half-way between Soham and Newmarket. This circumstance connects the jogger incident with that of Ian Webster and the abductions at Soham.
The police lost interest in Mr Webster's testimony, despite its irrefutable authenticity, when it was discovered that a passenger's mobile phone bill had clocked the incident at 6 pm instead of 7 pm. This technical anomaly cannot discount Mr Webster's driver as an obvious suspect, and the timing of the mobile phone call would have to be questioned or distrusted. Their disregarding the facts of the incident instead shows that the police are allowing juries and trial procedure to determine how they detect their crimes rather than the events themselves.

More here.....

Here is a link to thread, You will have to be a member to view I think as it IS in high brow section...

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t10562-was-ian-huntley-fitted-up?highlight=huntley

The thread was back in 2012 November, but we have seen much more evidence of high level peado ring now and cover ups so maybe people are a bit more aware of The possibilities...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Nobody can open your link to flap, they have to be member's, which is a shame, because you got a roasting from I am King

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 pm

I said it was in highbrow and YOu needed to be a member to view.

There is enough information in THe op I copied.

I am king brought nothing of value on that thread.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I found the ohuntley thread and op on flap...

With all this peado and evidence of high level involvement coming out now, this has come to light......

Operation Ore.

I have heard whispers that Ian huntley was set up and having just looked I found this site that shows up some startling details about the case......

He was supposedly the last to see them at around 6pm but......

Reported last sightings of Jessica and Holly:
18.15 - Two girls wearing red tops were seen walking along the main road between school and the town centre, though police were reported not to be treating this as a confirmed sighting.
18.17 - CCTV cameras at the Ross Peers sports centre, on a nearby college campus, showed the girls crossing the centre's car park.  They were seen entering the car park via an alleyway, Gidney Lane, from the main road, Sand Street.
Approx. 18.30 - There were four separate sightings of the pair walking along Sand Street towards the town centre, but the time given by the witnesses may not be accurate.  However, four separate witnesses are not likely to be equally far out, so the timing should be approximately accurate.
Approx. 18.30 - Staff at the sports centre say that the girls came in at around this time to buy sweets from a vending machine in the entrance lobby.
18.45 - Staff at the centre believed that the girls left the college grounds via College Way, and the next confirmed sighting was at 1845 in the town centre nearby.
Four separate witnesses saw the pair in the vicinity of the town's war memorial, in Red Lion square, by the High Street.
One more witness reported seeing two girls fitting the description of Holly and Jessica at the southern end of Soham, a considerable distance from the town centre.
19.00 - The girls were reportedly seen at 1900 on the A142, near the Q8 garage, at the Downfield Roundabout, walking south in the direction of Newmarket.  The police said that this report is unconfirmed at this stage.  This sighting however corresponds in direction and place with the car incident reported by taxi driver Ian Webster.
These sightings correspond with Ian Huntley's witness statement.  The trail goes progressively away from his house.

And.........

The Newmarket taxi driver Ian Webster reported to the police having seen at the time of the abductions (approx 7 pm) a metallic green saloon car which was being driven erratically and suicidally down the A142, the road that runs between Soham and Newmarket where Warren Hill stands.  Ian Webster had been following this car and had pulled back two hundred yards because of the dangerous driving.  He reported seeing the driver careering into the curbs on both sides of the road while struggling with two children in his car.  The driver was reaching out backwards over his seat and flapping at something in the hands of a child in the back seat.  Mr Webster said that this child had brown hair, and that he thought there was another child in the front seat.  Given the fact that the driver was driving in this way with children in his car, his behaviour cannot have been any other than that of the abductor himself, and given the timing also, this incident cannot describe any other situation than the abduction.  The girl with the brown hair in the back seat would have been Jessica and she was the one with the mobile phone.  The abductor would not have been able to stop his car to deal with any problem with this because the girls would have been able to get out of the car and run away.
Shortly before this, there were unconfirmed sightings of the two girls on the southern edge of Soham near a Q8 petrol filling station and a roundabout.  It was from this point that Webster followed this car.
In sum, the geography, timing, circumstantial factors and behavioural features of this incident can leave no doubt that Mr Webster had witnessed the actual abduction.  His experience links Warren Hill and Newmarket with Soham through a rather different style of killer than Ian Huntley, just as the forensic evidence and the dumping of the bodies at Lakenheath linked them together in a case against him.
Jessica's mobile phone contacted the mast at Burwell when it was switched off, and this is half-way between Soham and Newmarket.  This circumstance connects the jogger incident with that of Ian Webster and the abductions at Soham.
The police lost interest in Mr Webster's testimony, despite its irrefutable authenticity, when it was discovered that a passenger's mobile phone bill had clocked the incident at 6 pm instead of 7 pm.  This technical anomaly cannot discount Mr Webster's driver as an obvious suspect, and the timing of the mobile phone call would have to be questioned or distrusted.  Their disregarding the facts of the incident instead shows that the police are allowing juries and trial procedure to determine how they detect their crimes rather than the events themselves.

More here.....

Here is a link to thread, You will have to be a member to view I think as it IS in high brow section...

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t10562-was-ian-huntley-fitted-up?highlight=huntley

The thread was back in 2012 November, but we have seen much more evidence of high level peado ring now and cover ups so maybe people are a bit more aware of The possibilities...

I think they were still at home at 6pm, so Huntley couldn't have seen them then.

Thanks for the links. I really need to remind myself what happened.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I said it was in highbrow and YOu needed to be a member to view.

There is enough information in THe op I copied.

I am king brought nothing of value on that thread.

Yes he did and you know it and I welcome any to join to see that he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Rags, the girls were known to have used the internet chat room for about 20 minutes up until about 5-30, then they slipped out unannounced so the exact time they left was not known but all the other sightings and huntley confirmation that he saw them puts the time they left at between 5-30 and just before 6-00.

The girls were at the house not far from huntleys house and went past his first on their way into town where there were several confirmed shitgmgp after 6-00.

They were seen on CCTV at about 6-20 I think heading further away form their house and further away from huntleys house.

On that thread there are numerous links of actual times and sightings and maps etc.

They were last seen over the other side of town at about 7-00, just before the green car was seen driving erratically with man leaning back struggling with child in back of car, then phone went off very shortly after, registering with phone mast in area where the car was travelling towards.

This is all true and on it's own tells a very different story to The official version.

The thing that struck me about the early media saturation around this disappearance was that it was very strange... the same feeling I got around the media circus round the mccann case.

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No they weren't they had already left before then, they slipped out unannounced after spending about 20 minutes on an investet chat room.

They were seen multiple times heading away from home and huntleys house, across town and further away when sighted last.

Then they were not seen again just around the time of The green car sighting driving 'suicidaly' with driver leaning back flapping his arm at child in back.

Then phone went off registering at phone mast in the area the car was driving towards...

Again away from huntleys house.

It was a very interesting thread exploring all the facts around the case And The inconsistencies in the case against huntley.

Loads of links to sources etc.

You have to be a member to view The thread, is worth joining up just to read that one.

I read that they were at home at 6.15.

Maybe I will join - avoid the mad people here for a while. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No they weren't they had already left before then, they slipped out unannounced after spending about 20 minutes on an investet chat room.

They were seen multiple times heading away from home and huntleys house, across town and further away when sighted last.

Then they were not seen again just around the time of The green car sighting driving 'suicidaly' with driver leaning back flapping his arm at child in back.

Then phone went off registering at phone mast in the area the car was driving towards...

Again away from huntleys house.

It was a very interesting thread exploring all the facts around the case And The inconsistencies in the case against huntley.

Loads of links to sources etc.

You have to be a member to view The thread, is worth joining up just to read that one.

out of the frying pan and in to the fire sprigs to mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Nemesis wrote:Nobody can open your link to flap, they have to be member's, which is a shame, because you got a roasting from I am King
ironic really when victors site had sections only open to members the amount of grief over it from certain members it was astounding
But like everything with floppy its a case of do as i say not as i do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It can't be worse than running the gauntlet of Quill's and Didge's mad posts surely? Not to mention trying to avoid the huge signature which Sassy is spreading all over the forum ... Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm

You really have to be a sandwich short of a picnic and a total voyeur of other people's pain and revel in it to join a forum like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

It can't be worse than running the gauntlet of Quill's and Didge's mad posts surely? Not to mention trying to avoid the huge signature which Sassy is spreading all over the forum ... Laughing
I will take that bet Raggs Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:40 pm

See what I mean?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 pm

I wouldn't mind, but you can't switch signatures off ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 pm

And don't any of You think this was strange in any way...???

Operation Ore.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So would I, absolutely foul places for foul people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:42 pm

And don't any of You think this was strange in any way...???

Operation Ore.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And don't any of You think this was strange in any way...???

Operation Ore.

Well I'd have to verify it of course. Also, I can't see that it has a bearing on the murders.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:45 pm

risingsun wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I bet they know how to resize a signature though ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
risingsun wrote:

Well I don't, so when he comes on will ask Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:52 pm

risingsun wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I don't, so when he comes on will ask Ben.
import it into paintshop pro

reduce it to 180 x180 pixels

then save it an use THAT .......

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:52 pm

If it was a fit up and cover up of an establishment peado then it IS highly relevant surely!?

Why were known peados still working for the police?

And then coincidentally assigned as liaison officers to The parents of missing girls?

From what I remember there were many big question marks over much of The whole case and investigation and The facts didn't fit the prosecution story.

As I said, even with huntleys very late in THe trial and very confused and unlikely story of confession, even the jury didn't give a unanimous guilty verdict.

They weren't totally convinced.

Without this confused confession huntley might well have got not guilty as other evidence pointed to a totally different scenario.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:02 pm

Try that

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 4 Tony_q10

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:Try that

Madeleine McCann's parents win Portuguese libel case and awarded £357k - Page 4 Tony_q10

I've put her on ignore now - can't be doing with her attention seeking and selfishness.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:Try that

I've put her on ignore now - can't be doing with her attention seeking and selfishness.
since when was speaking your mind and putting your case. attention seeking and selfishness.?

this is a open forum not a dictatorship like flaps you may not agree with her views or points but she has the right to make those views instead of the personal attacks that seems to be the go to meme for many

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

since when was speaking your mind and putting your case. attention seeking and selfishness.?

this is a open forum not a dictatorship like flaps you may not agree with her views or points but she has the right to make those views instead of the personal attacks that seems to be the go to meme for many

I'm referring to her signature Korban. She should remove it until she learns how to resize it. It's ridiculous and selfish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I'm referring to her signature Korban. She should remove it until she learns how to resize it. It's ridiculous and selfish.
A tad over the top perhaps but some people are not as technically savy as others
And sassy is really not as technically savy as others think she is but
i am as always happy to help as i did resize it for her as i am technically very savy
but i don`t consider it selfish
Annoying perhaps just like AB signatures in huge fonts was annoying but selfish no
she said she did not now how to do it , and would ask ben when it was mentioned so was addressing the complaint not ignoring it as a selfish person would

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next