NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches

4 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches  Empty Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 9:45 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-speak-of-continuing-heartbreak-as-eighth-anniversary-approaches-10220088.html

I hope the revolting people who troll them get whats coming to them.

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Which is apparently nothing according to sky news

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Parents speak of continuing heartbreak as eighth anniversary approaches

Post by harvesmom Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Nems wrote:Which is apparently nothing according to sky news

This is the problem when you seek publicity. You are going to get it, good and bad.

Its what happens when you ring Sky News when your Daughter goes missing, then refuse to answer questions about why you did it when questioned by the Police, even after having being warned that if she had been kidnapped it could influence the abductor and be detrimental to Madeleine.

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 11:13 pm

harvesmom wrote:

This is the problem when you seek publicity. You are going to get it, good and bad.

Its what happens when you ring Sky News when your Daughter goes missing, then refuse to answer questions about why you did it when questioned by the Police, even after having being warned that if she had been kidnapped it could influence the abductor and be detrimental to Madeleine.

Exactly
Those feeling so sorry for the McCanns should spare a thought for that poor little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Exactly
Those feeling so sorry for the McCanns should spare a thought for that poor little girl.

She comes second to the needs of her parents, as ever it were.

Its also interesting that no one ever mentions the trolls that issued real death threats to the late Brenda Leyland, the supposed 'troll' who actually never posted any threats to the McCanns, just her opinions, then committed suicide. She received very real death threats on line before this, if the police want to look into trolls then they will open a real can of worms, on both sides of the fence. Maybe this is why its been dropped.....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 am

harvesmom wrote:

So given that logic we should do away with amber alerts or the uk equivalent or indeed even mentioning children who have gone missing .........

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 02, 2015 8:42 am

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Exactly

Its also interesting that no one ever mentions the trolls that issued real death threats to the late Brenda Leyland, the supposed 'troll' who actually never posted any threats to the McCanns, just her opinions, then committed suicide. She received very real death threats on line before this, if the police want to look into trolls then they will open a real can of worms, on both sides of the fence. Maybe this is why its been dropped.....

It's called selective bias.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 8:44 am

korban dallas wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

So given that logic we should do away with amber alerts or the uk equivalent or indeed even mentioning children who have gone missing .........

Great point and I notice none of them have solved the problem yet off disposing of the body.
That all got silently pushed to the side. Last I saw Nems would reply later and never did and Harsvemom has completely avoided this major issue for their hypothesis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 8:45 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

It's called selective bias.

What bias?
If people target other people based off an assumption and not facts, then it is utterly wrong and so are the people that defend them. Have you ever been the target of a nationwide smear campaign Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 02, 2015 8:57 am

How about a mention of the hundreds of other kids who have gone missing, I have to ask what is so special about this child that no other missing child gets the same publicity?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 am

nicko wrote:How about  a mention of the hundreds of other kids who have gone missing,  I have to ask what is so special about this child that no other missing child gets the same publicity?

Again because this one has generated more public interest than most and that is mainly down to the media.
So maybe a good point here is to write to the media and point out to them how they are letting down countless missing children by not providing the same media coverage for all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:56 am

British detectives searching for Madeleine McCann have discovered more of the holiday apartment burglaries they believe hold the key to solving the case. They had been investigating 18 break-ins in which intruders entered the bedrooms of young, mostly British girls.
Now they are probing 28 such burglaries, Sky News has learned.

Forensic evidence is being tested against findings from the apartment from where Madeleine vanished eight years ago.

http://news.sky.com/story/1476413/madeleine-police-probe-more-break-ins

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 02, 2015 11:30 am

korban dallas wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

No. But there is a reason that the press are managed by the Police, and the information that is given to them is 'what and when' the Police decide they want putting into the public domain.

In this particular case, the parents were adamant from the off that Madeleine had been abducted. Not wandered off, abducted. So it could have been possible that a ransom note was expected and publicity was not going to help that situation. And before I am jumped on I don't know this as a fact, but I do know there are instances where its not in the best interests of the case to immediately publicise details. Especially when they are not correct.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:38 am

harvesmom wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

No. But there is a reason that the press are managed by the Police, and the information that is given to them is 'what and when' the Police decide they want putting into the public domain.

In this particular case, the parents were adamant from the off that Madeleine had been abducted. Not wandered off, abducted. So it could have been possible that a ransom note was expected and publicity was not going to help that situation. And before I am jumped on I don't know this as a fact, but I do know there are instances where its not in the best interests of the case to immediately publicise details. Especially when they are not correct.

No the most naturally thing would be to fear the worse in a given situation. Again you are just trying to make things fit to your view they are guilty. So I would suggest you find and look into many other cases of missing children and see how many times they expected a ransom note? I can guarantee you you it will not be as you claim or seem to think. Basing views on how people react is always going to be highly subjective. Again it would help if you backed your beliefs with empirical evidence, otherwise they are just hearsay and very misleading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Nemesis wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Great point and I notice none of them have solved the problem yet off disposing of the body.
That all got silently pushed to the side. Last I saw Nems would reply later and never did and Harsvemom has completely avoided this major issue for their hypothesis.

OY
I do have a life you know.
I think she was in the tunnels under the church
and then dumped later in the backside of beyond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

OY
I do have a life you know.
I think she was in the tunnels under the church
and then dumped later in the backside of beyond.

Never disputed you have a life, but you have posted on that very same thread Nems to other posts made. So you had time to post to them and still now while you are here you have still not replied to me on that debate. So that is a poor excuse, which is more insulting to me you would use such an excuse. So not having a go Nems, just pointing out you are not being honest here, as I would rather you just admit you cannot discount what I said

So after claiming there is no evidence of an abduction and there is no evidence she is dead, you claim she was placed in tunnels. Which where is your evidence of the Mccanns knowing of their existence, let alone anyone sighting them with a bundle in the small time frame where they could have carried this out? Remember your time window is no more than 3 to 4 hours, we are talking early evening as well, in a holiday resort, where there is going to be plenty of people about. Not only this, in that heat, the body would attract more insects to the body speeding up the process of decomposition, where you have not tested if the tunnel can mask such a strong stench, which the smell is completely different from sewage smells. The later we smell sometimes already when the smell is strong, so how do you prove the tunnel can mask the smell of death?. That nobody in the mass search for days by Police, sniffer dogs and people, they all never detect this smell? Then to top this off, while the parents have the worlds media parked on their doorstep, one or both of them has then gone unseen entering these tunnels and taking her body away to be buried.

So there is not a shred of evidence for your claim, all hearsay. Where as can see it is very far fetched, not impossible, but when you looked at the possibilities for this happening, the chances are very remote that is what happened.  So to top it all off, you are happy to dismiss the abduction theory also with no evidence, to back assumption also based on no evidence.

As I say I can not rule out that they may have killed her, or she died in an accident, where in the later they panicked and tried to hide the body, which is even more far fetched, but I do keep an open mind on this. The problem is Nems you look at this fro a point of them being guilty and you are thus unable to look at the evidence objectively.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 02, 2015 2:07 pm

I have been close to a few dead bodies, the nearest I can come to describing the smell is of Pork that has been left in the heat for several days. But other people can describe it differently. I can say that once you'v smelled a body that's decomposing you can never mistake it for anything else!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 2:09 pm

nicko wrote:I have been close to a few dead bodies, the nearest I can come to describing the smell is of Pork that has been left in the heat for several days. But other people can describe it differently. I can say that once you'v smelled a body that's decomposing you can never mistake it for anything else!

Exactly my point Nicko and thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sat May 02, 2015 9:59 pm

With the idea that this may well have been accidental, maybe a temper that got out of control for some reason. If so who ever that person is they do not appear to be guilt ridden.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down