NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!

4 posters

Go down

Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!  Empty Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!

Post by eddie Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Treating myself to a right old cheat dinner cheers

Spicy oven wedges, beans and quorn steak slice pasty! Razz

Might even have a slice of bread to mop up the beans cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!  Empty Re: Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 pm

OH's absolute favourite is cold meat, chips and beans!

Back to top Go down

Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!  Empty Re: Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!

Post by nicko Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:21 pm

I'm hoping for a bit of sympathy here, had a new cooker delivered last Saturday, took out old one, neighbour said he could fit new one. Old cooker was single oven,new one double oven, connected up, electric hob wouldn't work! after pissing about with electrics he confessed he couldn't do it. Sunday Dinner beans on toast courtesy of microwave. Monday and Tuesday sandwiches. To day mentioned to other neighbour the problem, never knew he was qualified sparks.He has just finished fixing it. To late for cooked dinner now. BEANS on TOAST again tonight!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:52 pm

nicko wrote:I'm hoping for a bit of sympathy here,     had a new cooker delivered last Saturday, took out old one, neighbour  said he could fit new one. Old cooker was single oven,new one double oven, connected up, electric hob wouldn't work! after pissing about with electrics he confessed he couldn't do it. Sunday Dinner beans on toast courtesy of microwave. Monday and Tuesday sandwiches. To day mentioned to other neighbour the problem, never knew he was qualified sparks.He has just finished fixing it. To late for cooked dinner now.    BEANS on TOAST again tonight!

I love a bit of beans a la toast!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 pm

risingsun wrote:OH's absolute favourite is cold meat, chips and beans!  

Sometimes you have to listen to your soul and eat what you fancy lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:

Like a fish supper out the chippy with salt 'n' vinegar. Scarborough chippies are the best Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

Like a fish supper out the chippy with salt 'n' vinegar. Scarborough chippies are the best Laughing

You gotta have a big slice of buttery bread with that to make a big soggy chip sarnie Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

You gotta have a big slice of buttery bread with that to make a big soggy chip sarnie Razz

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

now i just HAVE to get the chip pan out What a Face

you evil creature you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:50 pm

LOL, I was saved as I had made a big pot of spice chicken soup and had made bread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:11 am

darknessss wrote:
eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

now i just HAVE to get the chip pan out What a Face

you evil creature you....

No no Victor., the Fire Brigade are on strike. Think of yourself and others burning in a ball of flames.

Put it away Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 am

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

Up here we have a chip roll.

Cheaty, non-cooking, stodgy dinner!  9k=
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 am

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

Either, or. I'm not fussy Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Either, or. I'm not fussy Cool

Consider that, with chips (or fries) in a sandwich you are getting potatoes. That is a filler, made to replace more expensive makings.

I first got wise to this when the place that made my breakfast burrito from scratch (while I watch) started putting loads of fried potatoes in it. It still tasted decent, but it was never as special after I caught on to the economics of their recipe.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Well we all know that quill lol
Carbs are cheaper - but they also serve a purpose when stooge is what you need!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down