NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board'

+11
scrat
captain
gerber
nicko
Lone Wolf
Cass
Irn Bru
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
eddie
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board' - Page 4 Empty Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board'

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Malaysian passenger plane has crashed in Ukraine, according to aviation sources cited by the Russian news agency Interfax.

The airliner, with an unspecified number of people on board, is thought to have come down close to the border with Russia.

It is not yet known where the aircraft was flying to or from, or what airline was involved.

More follows...

Update:

4:14pm UK, Thursday 17 July 2014

http://news.sky.com/story/1302864/malaysian-passenger-plane-crashes-in-ukraine

Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board'
A Boeing 777 travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur reportedly comes down in Ukraine, close to the Russian border.
4:31pm UK, Thursday 17 July 2014
Ukraine plane crash

The plane is believed to have come down near the Ukraine-Russia border
Ukraine plane crashPlay

LiveUkraine

Live Stream: Malaysian Passenger Plane Crashes In Ukraine
Enlarge

Email

A Malaysian passenger plane has crashed in Ukraine, according to aviation sources cited by the Russian news agency Interfax.

The airliner, which was travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur with 295 people on board, is thought to have come down close to the border with Russia.

A spokesman for Malaysian Airlines has confirmed "an incident" on board one of its flights and is expected to release a statement shortly.

The aircraft involved is believed to be a Boeing 777 with flight number MH17, which departed from Amsterdam at 12.14am local time.

Sky's Katie Stallard, in Moscow, said media reports suggest the plane came down in an area where there has been recent heavy fighting amid continuing tensions between Russia and Ukraine.

More follows:

http://news.sky.com/story/1302864/malaysian-plane-shot-down-with-295-on-board

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board' - Page 4 Empty Re: Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board'

Post by gerber Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Have heard the Russian counter claims.

Strange they are only coming out with today...... 4 days later and after Putin seemed to be in part agreeing to facilitate ( Well slightly ) the task of assisting free movement around the site. And after his crew have been in and violated the area and evidence.

Russian MOD at odds with boss....................

No independent voice saying the same as Russia.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board' - Page 4 Empty Re: Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down With 295 On Board'

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Everyone is asking permission from Putin to let them access the site. It's not even in his country! Nobody will really stand up to this man will they? I can't blame them really - he's a man with a mission, and that type of person can be dangerous.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:06 pm

The people at crash site have been doing a difficult job in searching for, collecting and storing bodies as would be happening in much the same way anywhere else.

This must have been a most harrowing task for those involved.

Talso he black boxes will be handed over later today.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Good evening Folks.

You know all this 'mounting evidence' regarding the Russians involvement,where is it?

Because all I've seen so far are news media hysteria & American propaganda aimed at the Russians.

Where is the hard evidence? From an investigative point of view,I'm not interested in media hype or propaganda.I want hard evidence....Where is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Everyone is asking permission from Putin to let them access the site. It's not even in his country! Nobody will really stand up to this man will they? I can't blame them really - he's a man with a mission, and that type of person can be dangerous.

Putin is in charge of the Russian troops. The aircraft came down in the area of Ukraine that Russia has occupied.

It's not a matter of standing up to him. Everyone knows he is the only man to give permission. So they ask him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Quite right shady!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Shady wrote:Good evening Folks.

You know all this 'mounting evidence' regarding the Russians involvement,where is it?

Because all I've seen so far are news media hysteria & American propaganda aimed at the Russians.

Where is the hard evidence? From an investigative point of view,I'm not interested in media hype or propaganda.I want hard evidence....Where is it?

With Shady 100%

I tried to post earlier.

This all wreaks of propaganda, all the lives lost and for what purpose? Hows utterly sickening, using human lives in such a revolting way and making the puppet media report what is obviously nothing less than lies.  Sad 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Everyone is asking permission from Putin to let them access the site. It's not even in his country! Nobody will really stand up to this man will they? I can't blame them really - he's a man with a mission, and that type of person can be dangerous.

Putin is in charge of the Russian troops.  The aircraft came down in the area of Ukraine that Russia has occupied.  

It's not a matter of standing up to him.  Everyone knows he is the only man to give permission.  So they ask him.

Yes, I know all that, but how pathetic is it all? He shouldn't really have "troops" in there, and considering that it was probably them who shot the plane down, the Governments of other countries need to be a bit more proactive. I realise that Putin will defend those rebels but who are they to dictate terms?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 pm

good question Shady

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Lone Wolf wrote: Shocked

SO THEN, now the two wannabe_trolls Shady and CaptainClueless have weighed in with their stupid suggestion that Russia isn't involved !

LET'S forget that the area is controlled by Russia; Russians have the Black boxes; Russian controlled "rebels" have destroyed the site ~ and begun moving bodies before investigators even got to see them..

NEVER mind that the Russian soldiers (those wearing the black balaclavas) and the stoned_out_their_minds local yokel "rebels" aren't denying a thing, but simply harassing and threatening the international delegations..

NOW that slimy "CaptainNobrain" above even going so far as to state that  "..the puppet media report what is obviously nothing less than lies."

HOW much lower can these flopheads go in their efforts to upset things on this forum ?    Evil or Very Mad 

They're not upsetting things, they're just questioning the assumption that the Russians were involved. I think they were, but I respect that others might have a different opinion, and after all, there's no proof yet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

SO THEN, now the two wannabe_trolls Shady and CaptainClueless have weighed in with their stupid suggestion that Russia isn't involved !

LET'S forget that the area is controlled by Russia; Russians have the Black boxes; Russian controlled "rebels" have destroyed the site ~ and begun moving bodies before investigators even got to see them..

NEVER mind that the Russian soldiers (those wearing the black balaclavas) and the stoned_out_their_minds local yokel "rebels" aren't denying a thing, but simply harassing and threatening the international delegations..

NOW that slimy "CaptainNobrain" above even going so far as to state that  "..the puppet media report what is obviously nothing less than lies."

HOW much lower can these flopheads go in their efforts to upset things on this forum ?    Evil or Very Mad 

They're not upsetting things, they're just questioning the assumption that the Russians were involved. I think they were, but I respect that others might have a different opinion, and after all, there's no proof yet.

I agree with you Raggs there is no proof and yet it seems the media are 100% .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

good question Shady

Suspect 

TROLL number three enters stage left...

Actually little miss knowsnothing, there isn't one single "good" comment there from either Shady or CaptainShit_for_brains..    Rolling Eyes 

sometimes only saying a few words is enough to make a point , you seem to like writing lots of words which is fine . Each to their own eh !

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Evil or Very Mad 

WHAT I found to be grossly abhorhent on the part of the Russian military is their destruction of what was a "crime scene" on the first day, the obvious looting and interference with bodies, the prevention of investigators and international delegates being allowed even onto the scene for more than three days...

AND on yesterdays news there was the scene of a crane and an excavator brought onto the site to further destroy the crash site !

What I found to be grossly abhorrent on the part of the Russian military was the shooting down of the aircraft to begin with. Of course they are going to destroy the 'crime scene'...any time you leave the criminal in charge of the crime scene, you are going to get a bit of tampering. Those black boxes will only ever see the 7th-level storage basement in the Kremlin, right next to the ones never found when the Russians shot down Korea Air 007.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Fact is that The area would have been sealed off by whichever authorities were in control in whatever country this happened, bodies would not just be left sitting there decomposing, attracting wild animals (foxes wolves(?) etc) and increasing health risk.
It appears that bodies have been collected and moved to more suitable refrigerated location as is usually what happens.
What would people be saying if they were just left strewn about to rot???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fact is that The area would have been sealed off by whichever authorities were in control in whatever country this happened, bodies would not just be left sitting there decomposing, attracting wild animals (foxes wolves(?) etc) and increasing health risk.
It appears that bodies have been collected and moved to more suitable refrigerated location as is usually what happens.
What would people be saying if they were just left strewn about to rot???

Most of the bodies were left "to rot" for three days. The Russians didn't care about bodies. They wanted to collect the parts of the aircraft with rocket residue that can lead back to mother Russia.

Only then did they look to the human remains.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Looks to me like Lonely wolf, must be working for both elite and their puppet media. As he is howling out the same old tunes. Blah, blah. Go howl to someone who wants to hear it. As for me I have had a more than enough shit from to many cloth for brains to be adding you on my board of problems mate. Bet you still believe al-Qaeda caused 9/11.

People are to quick to jump on the first bit of information. I was once guilty of that too.

To everyone excepting the sad lonely wolf with a thorn stuck up firmly his or her ass.

I am not backing either side and I am not on the fence either they are all manipulating trash bags that have been left to fester for way to long!

captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:18 pm

captainJane wrote:Looks to me like Lonely wolf, must be working for both elite and their puppet media. As he is howling out the same old tunes. Blah, blah. Go howl to someone who wants to hear it. As for me I have had a more than enough shit from to many cloth for brains to be adding you on my board of problems mate. Bet you still believe al-Qaeda caused 9/11.

People are to quick to jump on the first bit of information.  I was once guilty of that too.

To everyone excepting the sad lonely wolf with a thorn stuck up firmly  his or her ass.

I am not backing either side and I am not on the fence either they are all manipulating trash bags that have been left to fester for way to long!  

This thread is not about LW. Put it in a PM to him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 pm

I had to laugh at obama on his interview, claiming russia had a hand in this just for selling them the equipment, no one seemed to blame the French for the british loss of life during the falklands yet they willingly supplied argentina with planes and anti shipping missiles...

some how i guess he is blinded by his own arrogance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I had to laugh at obama on his interview, claiming russia had a hand in this just for selling them the equipment, no one seemed to blame the French for the british loss of life during the falklands yet they willingly supplied argentina with planes and anti shipping missiles...

You didn't listen very well, did you? You think someone sold this equipment?  Laughing  Fookin' animals couldn't afford a pack of cigarettes.

The Russian soldiers who fired this missile are commanded by Putin.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I had to laugh at obama on his interview, claiming russia had a hand in this just for selling them the equipment, no one seemed to blame the French for the british loss of life during the falklands yet they willingly supplied argentina with planes and anti shipping missiles...

You didn't listen very well, did you?  You think someone sold this equipment?   Laughing   Fookin' animals couldn't afford a pack of cigarettes.  

even if the russians supplied the equipment are the americans guilty of every death caused by the weapons they supplied to various groups... Smile 

or does bull shit diplomacy only work one way... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You didn't listen very well, did you?  You think someone sold this equipment?   Laughing   Fookin' animals couldn't afford a pack of cigarettes.  

even if the russians supplied the equipment are the americans guilty of every death caused by the weapons they supplied to various groups... Smile 

or does bull shit diplomacy only work one way... Smile 

It's not a matter of the weapons. That's a diversion.

The Russians shot this aircraft down.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 pm

You poor thick trolling bastard,don't you even have half the intelligence of a rocking horse to make a decent post?

Perhaps if you spent less time exposing your penis in the bush,you might be taken a little seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

good question Shady

Suspect 

TROLL number three enters stage left...

Actually little miss knowsnothing, there isn't one single "good" comment there from either Shady or CaptainShit_for_brains..    Rolling Eyes 

Poor ozzo troll with no brains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Shady wrote:

You poor thick trolling bastard,don't you even have half the intelligence of a rocking horse to make a decent post?

Perhaps if you spent less time exposing your penis in the bush,you might be taken a little seriously.

Jeeezus fookin' cheeerist...look who's talking.  Laughing  I didn't know you were interested in penises, Shady. I thot those were cross-bones.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Jeeezus fookin' cheeerist...look who's talking.  Laughing  I didn't know you were interested in penises, Shady.

he does sometimes talk to you, so I guess he must be... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

WHAT I found to be grossly abhorhent on the part of the Russian military is their destruction of what was a "crime scene" on the first day, the obvious looting and interference with bodies, the prevention of investigators and international delegates being allowed even onto the scene for more than three days...

AND on yesterdays news there was the scene of a crane and an excavator brought onto the site to further destroy the crash site !

What I find abhorhent is that when RACIST COMMENT REMOVE women are raped by RACIST COMMENT REMOVEsub human men......no prosecution takes place......Why is that?

Last edited by veya_victaous on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : that is the equivelent of the N word)

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Jeeezus fookin' cheeerist...look who's talking.  Laughing  I didn't know you were interested in penises, Shady.

Yeah, Shady and Smelly seem to cross paths. Are they ever here the same time?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
captainJane wrote:
Looks to me like Lonely wolf, must be working for both elite and their puppet media. As he is howling out the same old tunes. Blah, blah. Go howl to someone who wants to hear it. As for me I have had a more than enough shit.....................

To everyone excepting the sad lonely wolf with a thorn stuck up firmly  his or her ass.

...they are all manipulating trash bags that have been left to fester for way to long!  

scratch 

CAPTAIN SCREWLOOSE obviously has some serious anger control issues there, doesn't he !!!

Pathetic little empty-headed girly man bitch, he be...

Have you raped RACIST COMMENT REMOVEwomen & got away with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Yeah, Shady and Smelly seem to cross paths.  Are they ever here the same time?

hmm people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Could say the same about you & RACIST COMMENT REMOVErapist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Shady wrote:

What I find abhorhent is that when abbo women are raped by abbo sub human men......no prosecution takes place......Why is that?

Warned. Screenshots taken. Watch your step, buddy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Could say the same about you & abbo rapist.

Hit a nerve, did I?

Cheers, shady. Back later this evening.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 pm

BUMP!

Thank you to the intelligent posters who responded & we'll have to forgive the poor abbo rapist who brain cells are stuck in the bush.

Regarding my post above,there is still no hard available evidence.And who's to say that the aircraft was not shot down by a Ukrainian with a US/CIA supplied SAM.

There's plenty of US supplied US weaponary in the hands of the Ukrainians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Could say the same about you & abbo rapist.

it has been spotted... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

What I find abhorhent is that when abbo women are raped by abbo sub human men......no prosecution takes place......Why is that?

Go fuck yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

All right, I'll go do that, and we'll see you later  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

I hope you have screenshots of all the complete bollocks lone wolf posts then Ben, because he is the most repulsive fucked up retard on any forum i have ever been on .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Shady wrote:

BUMP!

Thank you to the intelligent posters who responded & we'll have to forgive the poor abbo rapist who brain cells are stuck in the bush.

Regarding my post above,there is still no hard available evidence.And who's to say that the aircraft was not shot down by a Ukrainian with a US/CIA supplied SAM.

There's plenty of US supplied US weaponary in the hands of the Ukrainians.

agree shady, i also hope Ben has been taking screenshots of all the vile post replies to innocent posters Lone wolf has constantly posted and i hope Ben will be giving Lone wolf a warning to .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
captainJane wrote:
Looks to me like Lonely wolf, must be working for both elite and their puppet media. As he is howling out the same old tunes. Blah, blah. Go howl to someone who wants to hear it. As for me I have had a more than enough shit.....................

...they are all manipulating trash bags that have been left to fester for way to long!  

scratch 

CAPTAIN SCREWLOOSE obviously has some serious anger control issues there, doesn't he !!!

Pathetic little empty-headed girly man bitch, he be...

Capitan Jane
Is NOT Shady if that's what your thinking

I can Vouch that Ben and Me both know Capitan Jane from Previous forums

Hi Jane Good to see you posting  :::tackle:::: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:01 am

Sorry Ben had to remove Shady Racist Language  ::pnchy:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4