NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

+5
Fluffyx
Raggamuffin
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! - Page 2 Empty We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

:asbluras: 

Come on, I'm not stupid and I see the need for keeping an eye on the extremists (two eyes actually), but is there any need for so many threads in the "Thinking Deeply" section?

Getting a bit tedious IMO.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Look at what you wrote to her before that Smile

Look at what she wrote to me before that.

Look at what you wrote to her before that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Look at what she wrote to me before that.

Look at what you wrote to her before that.

Look at what she wrote to me before THAT.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'm a bully. Look at what you just wrote to FB.

Look at what she wrote to me - out of the blue.

You need to sort yourself out Ben.

Agree

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Rolling Eyes Ben and Raggs!!! Really???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:Rolling Eyes Ben and Raggs!!! Really???

What?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Just indulging in a little silliness Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Hmmmm, but I saw what silliness you wrote before that!  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat May 31, 2014 11:56 pm

lovedust wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:i have posted some in thinking deeply in response to didge and lovedust who insist that islam is a peaceful religion .
Ben you posted a anti-Christian thread this morning so what's the problem, if you or others don't want to post on the islam threads you don't have to just like i don't post on the threads i dislike or find boring .

VoD we've agreed that most Muslims are peaceful, while Didge says (I think) all religions are violent. The walltowall and utterly obsessive posting of Islam threads was begun long before I was daft enough to post  an opinion on the matter.

Hey Lovedust

There is no point in trying to educate her.

They have too much hatred for Islam and will not 'discuss' anything.

They have never read the Quran yet have the audacity to 'think' they know more than me.......

Says it all

I gave up on them a long time ago.

For my own sanity  cheers 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:00 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

But look at the silliness you wrote before that!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
lovedust wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:i have posted some in thinking deeply in response to didge and lovedust who insist that islam is a peaceful religion .
Ben you posted a anti-Christian thread this morning so what's the problem, if you or others don't want to post on the islam threads you don't have to just like i don't post on the threads i dislike or find boring .

VoD we've agreed that most Muslims are peaceful, while Didge says (I think) all religions are violent. The walltowall and utterly obsessive posting of Islam threads was begun long before I was daft enough to post  an opinion on the matter.

Hey Lovedust

They have never read the Quran yet have the audacity to 'think' they know more than me.......

Says it all

I don't blame you. VOD puts up a video of someone who left Islam as though it's objective evidence of what the religion is really about.

Hey, I left Christianity, anybody want to hear my "objective" take on that faith? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:04 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Hey Lovedust

Says it all

Your dead right SM, the abuse you have endured and still do to an extent reflects your true strength, you tried your very best to try to reason with these cowardice racists and I think you deserve a big gold medal for patience and mature attitude.

There is no reasoning with racists, sadly even after all your efforts over the years, the odd few are still vile and racist...

But they matter not SM, especially when Christianity has played it's part in evils.

But in fact, regardless of religion , people will be evil if they so wish.

Don't let her put you off SM, she's just a daft wee racist nobody.

Hope to see you back more  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 am

Yeah well apparently she is going to heaven so shes ALLOWED to say nasty things about non christians.

I on the other hand cant and wont slate Jesus or any muslim / non muslim as i will be answerable for this on the day of judgement

Hey ho isnt it a funny old world .....

Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 am

Thats sweet thanks JD xxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 am

That's it SM...beggars belief about Christianity, how they can say and do what they like, as long as they say. Sorry for it!!

I'm not religious , you probably know that anyway SM, but it bugs me when some try to slate Islam or Jews, yet Christians have been far from perfect.

And their some of the Christian attitudes to others stink...but I'm not so sure some are real Christians with their attitudes , because it is my belief that every or most religions would respect the other,

xx Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Lovedust

Says it all

I don't blame you. VOD puts up a video of someone who left Islam as though it's objective evidence of what the religion is really about.

Hey, I left Christianity, anybody want to hear my "objective" take on that faith? Smile

How about the video of Tommy who left the EDL to join with local muslims to bring some sort of harmony instead .
What an arse hole you are and kissing big mamas arse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:16 am

Joy Division wrote:That's it SM...beggars belief about Christianity, how they can say and do what they like, as long as they say. Sorry for it!!

I'm not religious , you probably know that anyway SM, but it bugs me when some try to slate Islam or Jews, yet Christians have been far from perfect.

And their some of the Christian attitudes to others stink...but I'm not so sure some are real Christians with their attitudes , because it is my belief that every or most religions would respect the other,

xx Smile

says JD the lunatic rapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Yeah well apparently she is going to heaven so shes ALLOWED to say nasty things about non christians.

I on the other hand cant and wont slate Jesus or any muslim / non muslim as  i will be answerable for this on the day of judgement

Lol

I am going to heaven , you are going to paradise to join your 72 raisins  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:18 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:That's it SM...beggars belief about Christianity, how they can say and do what they like, as long as they say. Sorry for it!!

xx Smile

Says VOD the model of Christian grace Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Says VOD the model of Christian grace Smile

well if you like supporting you favourite members who want to rape BigAndy and Stooo then you have a lovely choice of friends Ben and yeah i am a Christian saved by Grace which you have a problem with ,

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'm ending the silliness now  cyclops clown geek rendeer 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:31 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'm ending the silliness now  cyclops clown geek rendeer 

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:36 am

::sexbnan: ::happ:: :curtsy: ::cheerlead:: ::lovebanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::lovebanan:: ::cheerlead:::curtsy:::happ::::sexbnan:
::sexbnan: ::happ:: :curtsy: ::cheerlead:: ::lovebanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::lovebanan:: ::cheerlead:::curtsy:::happ::::sexbnan:
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:58 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Yeah well apparently she is going to heaven so shes ALLOWED to say nasty things about non christians.

I on the other hand cant and wont slate Jesus or any muslim / non muslim as  i will be answerable for this on the day of judgement

Lol

I am going to heaven , you are going to paradise to join your 72 raisins  Laughing 

Just get in that confessional box VOD and tell the priest that you repent for any sins that you care to admit to and if you get out before he manages to touch you up as you laeve you'll be bloody lucky.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:00 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Just get in that confessional box VOD and tell the priest that you repent for any sins that you care to admit to and if you get out before he manages to touch you up as you laeve you'll be bloody lucky.

Laughing Laughing 

I did say that too Irn , to both VOD and Favva...repent your sins , but they seem to think that doesn't apply to them!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

why would i go to a priest ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:::sexbnan: ::happ:: :curtsy: ::cheerlead:: ::lovebanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::lovebanan:: ::cheerlead:::curtsy:::happ::::sexbnan:

I see your bananas and raise you a hamster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6TzAQXVpB8

irn baby do your thang x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Priest's are Christian's aren't they?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 am

Lol

and muslims think they get to heaven by blowing themselves and other men women and children but hey that's the religion of peace for you.... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

some might be but most only do it for a job and not for the love of God.
That's a good bit of bullying there irn bru saying the priest might touch me up , wow and you wonder why i say things back to others who insult me .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:02 am

Ah ffs man,,.you waited till he was well gone...what a chicken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:05 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

some might be but most only do it for a job and not for the love of God.
That's a good bit of bullying there irn bru saying the priest might touch me up , wow and you wonder why i say things back to others who insult me .
its because they don't have a brain cell to call their own bless them xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:06 am

Joy Division wrote:Ah ffs man,,.you waited till he was well gone...what a chicken.

Or maybe i just saw it thick shit .
I'm not scared of anyone you cat shagging reject  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:58 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Ah ffs man,,.you waited till he was well gone...what a chicken.

Or maybe i just saw it thick shit .
I'm not scared of anyone you cat shagging reject  Laughing 

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, we need to back off having so many threads about Islam, the board is becoming dominated by the topic and that goes against why I created this place.

Remember:

"NewsFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics ... please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics may be asked to leave."

Suggest you read your own rules idiot

New threads about a topic doesn't constitute hijacking of previously existing threads

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:38 am

There are rather too many threads about Muslims/Islam, so my suggestion would be to have one thread where all this stuff could be kept. The news stories are pretty much the same anyway - they're usually about some poor woman being stoned for no apparent reason, or about some Muslim spouting off in the street about Sharia law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:39 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Laughing Laughing 

I did say that too Irn , to both VOD and Favva...repent your sins , but they seem to think that doesn't apply to them!!

it doesn't -once saved always saved - confess our sins and be forgiven- you don't understand it so like the others should just shut up when it comes to our salvation .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

What confessional box?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, we need to back off having so many threads about Islam, the board is becoming dominated by the topic and that goes against why I created this place.

Remember:

"NewsFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics ... please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics may be asked to leave."

New threads about a topic doesn't constitute hijacking of previously existing threads

I meant the part about "pet topics," good sir.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:09 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

What about "pet topics"??

Posting multiple threads about a single topic doesn't violate any of the rules does it??

If it did you may ask didge to leave since he constantly posts about UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

What about "pet topics"??

Posting multiple threads about a single topic doesn't violate any of the rules does it??

If it did you may ask didge to leave since he constantly posts about UKIP

He also posts a lot in Science and in other categories, my esteemed gentleman. I suggest checking out his stats for a more accurate portrayal of his activity here: http://www.newsfixboard.com/sta/Didge
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 am

As i said earlier on - new threads means currently running threads are not steered at all - they will continue.

You could of course change your forum completely - call it something else, start moderating it to steer it off your own pet subjects - you've been heading that way for a while now anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 am

BigAndy9 wrote:As i said earlier on - new threads means currently running threads are not steered at all - they will continue.

You could of course change your forum completely - call it something else, start moderating it to steer it off your own pet subjects - you've been heading that way for a while now anyway...
Hate mongers shout the loudest Andy, you represent around 1% of the voting public, but you make up for that by plying your bile excessively online.

It is the constant theme of your meaningless drivel that eats up the very oxygen normal folk breath.

I would create 1 thread, call it?,,,"Islamic nutjobs and Muslim Misdemeanours" and bung all your shite in there.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:52 am

scrat wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:As i said earlier on - new threads means currently running threads are not steered at all - they will continue.

Hate mongers shout the loudest Andy, you represent around 1% of the voting public, but you make up for that by plying your bile excessively online.

It is the constant theme of your meaningless drivel that eats up the very oxygen normal folk breath.

I would create 1 thread, call it?,,,"Islamic nutjobs and Muslim Misdemeanours" and bung all your shite in there.

Hi scrat.

Am i right - new threads are new threads, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:56 am

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Lovedust

Says it all

Your dead right SM, the abuse you  have endured and still do to an extent reflects your true strength, you tried your very best to try to reason with these cowardice racists and I think you deserve a big gold medal for patience and mature attitude.

There is no reasoning with racists, sadly even after all your efforts over the years, the odd few are still vile and racist...

But they matter not SM, especially when Christianity has played it's part in evils.

But in fact, regardless of religion , people will be evil if they so wish.

Don't let her put you off SM, she's just a daft wee racist nobody.

Hope to see you back more  cheers 

sm doesn't post here harldy i think the medal goes to you JD for the biggest pervert  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
scrat wrote:

Hi scrat.

Andy chap, I support your right to post your threads, views on immigration and sharia law are vital to the national good.

Too much of it is poison, that's my opinion.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Hey VOD, remember when you and Favva were pretending I was coming down to see you back on another forum...

You said I had to pretend you had two Mercs, a big house and that you were rich, as well as some personal info about you and Favva humping Poppy in field!  Embarassed Embarassed

What u like eh!??...don't you feel a bit daft now? Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:04 pm

scrat wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi scrat.

Andy chap, I support your right to post your threads, views on immigration and sharia law are vital to the national good.

Just had a look at my posts - went back 2 or 3 days and couldn't see a new thread about muslims.

Not sure what religion the Tower Hamlets guy is - religion is boring to me - i just hate criminals - criminals are scum to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:07 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
scrat wrote:

Just had a look at my posts - went back 2 or 3 days and couldn't see a new thread about muslims.

Not sure what religion the Tower Hamlets guy is - religion is boring to me - i just hate criminals - criminals are scum to me.

I'm none too fond of criminals either Andy...depends what crime they have committed though?..

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:21 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
scrat wrote:

No point you denying you're a racist Andy, I don't know enough about you to decide if you're a nazi or not, but put it this way one would not be surprised.

You're not the only one, the deranged god botherers spew out as much venom as you do on matters of immigration and Muslims, but you deserve credit for conducting yourself with an element of dignity, the deluded god botherers have none.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 pm

scrat wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No point you denying you're a racist Andy, I don't know enough about you to decide if you're a nazi or not, but put it this way one would not be surprised.

You're not the only one, the deranged god botherers spew out as much venom as you do on matters of immigration and Muslims, but you deserve credit for conducting yourself with an element of dignity, the deluded god botherers have none.

I totally agree Scrat, Andy does at least go about his business with a touch of ' elegance' if you like...

Whereas the God Squad are just all out vile and a complete heap of a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next