NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

+5
Fluffyx
Raggamuffin
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! - Page 3 Empty We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

:asbluras: 

Come on, I'm not stupid and I see the need for keeping an eye on the extremists (two eyes actually), but is there any need for so many threads in the "Thinking Deeply" section?

Getting a bit tedious IMO.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by scrat Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:
No point you denying you're a racist Andy, I don't know enough about you to decide if you're a nazi or not, but put it this way one would not be surprised.

You're not the only one, the deranged god botherers spew out as much venom as you do on matters of immigration and Muslims, but you deserve credit for conducting yourself with an element of dignity, the deluded god botherers have none.

I totally agree Scrat, Andy does at least go about his business with a touch of ' elegance' if you like...

Whereas the God Squad are just all out vile and a complete heap of a mess.
I get the impression that VOD and co hate god for creating immigrants and Muslims, much more than anyone else.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:38 pm

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I totally agree Scrat, Andy does at least go about his business with a touch of ' elegance' if you like...

Whereas the God Squad are just all out vile and a complete heap of a mess.
I get the impression that VOD and co hate god for creating immigrants and Muslims, much more than anyone else.

That's about it Scrat, they have another 'friend' In their God Squad though!...

See if you can spot them as time goes on!

(Oh , think they hate me a lot too!!, they are in vile mode and very upset!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

I think that hate is the only topic they can relate to.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 pm

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I think that hate is the only topic they can relate to.

Seems so Scrat, demented God Squad Loonies.
The type of bastards you dread coming to your door!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Yeah well apparently she is going to heaven so shes ALLOWED to say nasty things about non christians.

I on the other hand cant and wont slate Jesus or any muslim / non muslim as  i will be answerable for this on the day of judgement

Hey ho isnt it a funny old world .....

Lol

I am going to heaven , you are going to paradise to join your 72 raisins  Laughing 

It wasn't only the Buddha who said "The way is not in the sky; the way is in the heart"...

Jesus himself said "If those who lead you say 'God's Kingdom's in Heaven' the birds will fly there first... For God's Kingdom dwells in your heart..."

What's in your heart, VoD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Lovedust . I will explain the simple concept of the bible when it speaks about salvation

Jesus said believe in me and my Father and you will be saved .

There are no conditions my salvation is secure the moment i accepted Jesus Christ into my heart , it is secure because God is not a liar .

Now i realize you like sm and that you are anti-Christian and it amuses me that you fail to see fault in sm's goading posts about me , but you see fault in my reply to her . Wonder why that is ?
I don't give a toss if i am honest , but please do not worry about my heart condtion when it comes to my faith because it is fine and i know without a single doubt that i am a child of God i am saved 100% .
You worry about your own path and where that will lead because i have found mine . I'm not perfect i lose my temper i say things that hurt , but so do muslims jews hidus buddists you name it we are all the same we are human, so please don't try to question what is in my heart .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Lovedust . I will explain the simple concept of the bible when it speaks about salvation

There are no conditions my salvation is secure the moment i accepted Jesus Christ into my heart , it is secure because God is not a liar .

Now i realize you like sm and that you are anti-Christian and it amuses me that you fail to see fault in sm's goading posts about me , but you see fault in my reply to her . Wonder why that is ?
I don't give a toss if i am honest , but please do not worry about my heart condtion when it comes to my faith because it is fine and i know without a single doubt that i am a child of God i am saved 100% .
You worry about your own path and where that will lead because i have found mine . I'm not perfect i lose my temper i say things that hurt , but so do muslims jews hidus buddists you name it we are all the same we are human, so please don't try to question what is in my heart .

I think LD knows a lot more than you on this bible thing, and just where has LD or SM said they were anti Christian?, a that's just another dig your having,,,

LD, I know you are a good , warm person , I've never heard you say a bad word, but this thing VOD was laughing at a member who lost their daughter ..and her and her husband HF were posting sick images of deceased bodies and pictured of graves etc to Sassy just after she lost her daughter, and just fairly recently...laughed and sneered at a wee boy who passed on (3).

That is the kind of people they are LD, and they hate all things non Christian with a fury.
The god Botherer's=devil spawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Lovedust . I will explain the simple concept of the bible when it speaks about salvation

bump for Lovedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I think LD knows a lot more than you on this bible thing, and just where has LD or SM said they were anti Christian?, a that's just another dig your having,,,

LD, I know you are a good , warm person , I've never heard you say a bad word, but this thing VOD was laughing at a member who lost their daughter ..and her and her husband HF were posting sick images of deceased bodies and pictured of graves etc to Sassy just after she lost her daughter, and just fairly recently...laughed and sneered at a wee boy who passed on (3).

That is the kind of people they are LD, and they hate all things non Christian with a fury.

I wonder why anyone who cares about salvation from Hell would persist in creating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:47 pm

lovedust wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

LD, I know you are a good , warm person , I've never heard you say a bad word, but this thing VOD was laughing at a member who lost their daughter ..and her and her husband HF were posting sick images of deceased bodies and pictured of graves etc to  Sassy just after she lost her daughter, and just  fairly recently...laughed and sneered at a wee boy who passed on (3).

I wonder why anyone who cares about salvation from Hell would persist in creating it.

LoveDust that post is so astute I want to actually clap. cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:51 pm

lovedust wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

LD, I know you are a good , warm person , I've never heard you say a bad word, but this thing VOD was laughing at a member who lost their daughter ..and her and her husband HF were posting sick images of deceased bodies and pictured of graves etc to  Sassy just after she lost her daughter, and just  fairly recently...laughed and sneered at a wee boy who passed on (3).

I dunno for sure LD, but with some, the Christianity thing is a mask for much more sinister intentions, I kind of feel sorry for the real Christians, the good Christians..who are sometimes tarred with the same brush...

But we don't always know who the good and bad ones are,,,except in this case( very bad) .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
lovedust wrote:

LoveDust that post is so astute I want to actually clap. cheers 

Snap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:33 pm

lol I love it when non believers talk about salvation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:37 pm

of course salvation is in your heart, that is where the decision for Christ is made... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Yes..there is much salivation by the Jesus freaks when I'm around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:23 pm

you can always fuck off  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:25 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:of course salvation is in your heart, that is where the decision for Christ is made... Smile 

They don't understand they never will and to be fair I don't care we have to find our own path glad we have found ours xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:you can always fuck off  ::D:: 

You made a thread last night swearing this was your last time and that your deleting your membership, yet...as predicted by me...your still here..complete with knob less God Botherer boyfriend.

You must be feeling really stupid...

Pair of cocks in frocks.

Pway wiff Jesus knob pot likka!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm feeling very blessed and relaxed today , I know how stupid you look and must feel though not getting the desired effect when you posted the pm . You wanted even more sympathy and never received it . Yeah i am feeling great and I decided to stay because i was asked not delete my account  Basketball Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:09 pm

This really is getting fucking boring, about time it was locked me thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3