NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags Empty 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Witnesses say it began because man didn't know carrier bags were paid-for
The video was filmed at Lidl store in Balsall Heath, Birmingham, on Tuesday
Man protests: 'You’re having a bad day and you're just taking it out on me'

By Mark Duell

PUBLISHED: 11:06, 17 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:50, 17 January 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541183/Shocking-moment-smirking-female-shop-assistant-Lidl-racially-abuses-Muslim-customer.html#ixzz2qfMcslpR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags Empty Re: 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 pm

To which the cashier replied "I was having a good day until I saw your f***ing face"

lmao

Back to top Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags Empty Re: 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:To which the cashier replied "I was having a good day until I saw your f***ing face"

lmao

Mrs. Didge ????????

lol! lol! lol! lol!  

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:47 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:To which the cashier replied "I was having a good day until I saw your f***ing face"

lmao

Mrs. Didge ????????

lol! lol! lol! lol!  

Mrs Kumar!  ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Excuse my fellow countrymen Ben, we normally keep them locked in a zoo and throw peanuts at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Sassy wrote:Excuse my fellow countrymen Ben, we normally keep them locked in a zoo and throw peanuts at them.  
Did you even read the link? The woman was Asian herself! and she did remind me of the Kumars. Brilliant show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I realised she was Asian, or Middle Eastern, what difference does that make. There was only one reason you, Andy and Kaka found it funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Sassy wrote:I realised she was Asian, or Middle Eastern, what difference does that make.   There was only one reason you, Andy and Kaka found it funny.

?????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Loki wrote:
Sassy wrote:I realised she was Asian, or Middle Eastern, what difference does that make.   There was only one reason you, Andy and Kaka found it funny.

?????????????

OK, apologies, maybe not you, but Andy and Kaka definitely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Agreed, sassy. Kinda pathetic, really. They're losers trying to lift their own poor self-esteem.

But that's RW'ers, Losers all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Indeed normally those who discriminate are insecure and seek to find a reason to make themselves feel better when it never does, they still remain insecure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:04 pm

I will add I do not think Andy is racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:11 pm

And I don't like to say it, didge. Andy and I have had some good chats. But I do find andy lurking around these kinds of threads all too often. I mean, someone who indulges in this kind of thing is...undignified.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:And I don't like to say it, didge.  Andy and I have had some good chats.  But I do find andy lurking around these kinds of threads all too often.  I mean, someone who indulges in this kind of thing is...undignified.

Well I have just heard a certain smelly bandit is about to join and you will love this one, South African and believes blacks are inferior to whites and is convinced on this and is as racist as they come, I shall allow you to have the enjoyment of being amazed and how he actually believes he is right.

So after years of not getting through to him that discrimination is wrong, I shall take a step back if you don;t mind and allow you to educate him as you are far better than I at doing so, happy to admit.

So you really have not seen nothing until you see smelly, he denies of course he is racist and he also thinks I am left wing.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:24 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:And I don't like to say it, didge.  Andy and I have had some good chats.  But I do find andy lurking around these kinds of threads all too often.  I mean, someone who indulges in this kind of thing is...undignified.

Well I have just heard a certain smelly bandit is about to join and you will love this one, South African and believes blacks are inferior to whites and is convinced on this and is as racist as they come, I shall allow you to have the enjoyment of being amazed and how he actually believes he is right.

So after years of not getting through to him that discrimination is wrong, I shall take a step back if you don;t mind and allow you to educate him as you are far better than I at doing so, happy to admit.

So you really have not seen nothing until you see smelly, he denies of course he is racist and he also thinks I am left wing.

lol!

I remember you standing up to him at great length on ADO. He seemed to think it was excusable for Breivik to murder those poor kids on the basis they were "like Hitler but left wing". The mind boggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Im sorry

(no Im not)
That was hilarious, struggled to hear what was said a bit.
I picture cashiers sick of snotty customers giving her a cheer

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:28 pm

lovedust wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

lol!

I remember you standing up to him at great length on ADO. He seemed to think it was excusable for Breivik to murder those poor kids on the basis they were "like Hitler but left wing". The mind boggles.

Oh he is as extreme as they come, just out debate him, he will expect abuse thrown at him but would ask that instead people just outclass him in debate, he really is not that sharp!

Yep he said all that about Brevik

Nice to see you here lovedust

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:33 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

lol!

Oh, I know smelly bandit quite well. He is Bee's personal plaything.

It will be entertaining.  affraid   Laughing 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Over to Bee then and let the fun begin

Enjoy bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:47 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Oh he is as extreme as they come, just out debate him, he will expect abuse thrown at him but would ask that instead people just outclass him in debate, he really is not that sharp!

Yep he said all that about Brevik

Nice to see you here lovedust

Cheers didge

No doubt he'll be here soon to describe how he wiped the floor with the "lefties" in that argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 pm

What a spiteful bunch you are. Like being back at school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Awww...loki, did we disturb your sensibilities? Go back to sleep sweetie. Just a bit of chat among fellow travelers who have listened to bandit.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:16 pm

What is spiteful about telling the truth? Smelly defended Brievik and said he was right to kill the children because they were left wing, you can't get any lower than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Sassy wrote:What is spiteful about telling the truth?   Smelly defended Brievik and said he was right to kill the children because they were left wing, you can't get any lower than that.  

He also agreed with David Copeland and his bombing campaign against the minorities, bordered on incitement to terror imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Loki wrote:What a spiteful bunch you are.  Like being back at school.

In the words of the wonderful Bachman Turner Overdrive
"You aint seen nothin yet"

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:44 pm

lol! 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

lol you do realise Loki is Tess everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:26 pm

PhilDidge wrote:lol you do realise Loki is Tess everyone!

Rather gathered that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Sassy wrote:

Rather gathered that.

Fair enough sassy and all joking aside was shocked today when you said you were having chemo, am gutted to hear to be honest, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Rather gathered that.

Fair enough sassy and all joking aside was shocked today when you said you were having chemo, am gutted to hear to be honest, sorry.

Well thanks for that. Had one infusion on Tuesday afternoon, only took just over hour, and not another one for four weeks. Made me feel a bit groggy, but our argument last night got me blood flowing again lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Well thanks for that.   Had one infusion on Tuesday afternoon, only took just over hour, and not another one for four weeks.   Made me feel a bit groggy, but our argument last night got me blood flowing again lol.

Sassy for the main it is just banter, and no matter how much people may disagree I never want for any of them to go through anything like that, have seen it wipe out people physically and mentally..

All the best though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:36 pm

I didnt  Embarassed 
Hellooo Tess
'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags Animated-smileys-waving-002

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well thanks for that.   Had one infusion on Tuesday afternoon, only took just over hour, and not another one for four weeks.   Made me feel a bit groggy, but our argument last night got me blood flowing again lol.

Sassy for the main it is just banter, and no matter how much people may disagree I never want for any of them to go through anything like that, have seen it wipe out people physically and mentally..

All the best though!

Thanks Didge, much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:11 am

Apparently you're ok Loki, it's me and BigAl they don't like.

Today...

Tomorrow they'll be fighting each other  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Today...

Tomorrow they'll be fighting each other   Laughing 

...your MY bitch remember Andy, and you scrub what I ask you to scrub, you rub what I ask you to rub, and you wear what I ask you to wear...

Stuff those chicken fillets down yer bra now!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:46 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Today...

Tomorrow they'll be fighting each other   Laughing 

Andy! We love you to pieces. You are our entertainment.  Laughing 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 am

NemsAgain wrote:

I didnt  Embarassed 
Hellooo Tess
'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags Animated-smileys-waving-002

I've had enough of this. I'm NOT this Tess person - I ain't even English! This Didge guy accused someone else of being "Tess" if I remember. He has issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:18 am

Had enough of what Tess?

If you are not Tess as you claim why would you leave, seems like you are admitting you are by doing so, Jesus talk about not being able to move with so many dummies lying around on the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Nice one didge - you just hounded out a perfectly good poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Oh for Christ sake this is pathetic!
CAN YOU LOT NEVER SODDING WELL LEARN?!
How long untl Ben decides its not worth it and another bloody forum goes down the pan!
GROW UP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Yes Nems let Ben and the others do there job if there is a need to do one, this was Tess and twice she has ran off because she needs support of far right people to debate, that is her silliness on the matter when she just should debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Yes Nems let Ben and the others do there job if there is a need to do one, this was Tess and twice she has ran off because she needs support of far right people to debate, that is her silliness on the matter when she just should debate

Balls
Ben shouldnt have a job to do
Why cant people stop going over and over old crap?
Its a discussion forum, some people think it should be run on their say so with only those they agree with allowed a voice.

Free speech is not hate speech no matter how many times the same bleat is made.
Things that happened on other forums are irrelevant. They should be left on other forums.
This RW LW garbage is just, well garbage. As is all pathetic tag teaming and point scoring

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:13 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Had enough of what Tess?

If you are not Tess as you claim why would you leave, seems like you are admitting you are by doing so, Jesus talk about not being able to move with so many dummies lying around on the ground

Coming from the one who has spit enough Dummies out to fill a warehouse , that's hilarious.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:50 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Yes Nems let Ben and the others do there job if there is a need to do one, this was Tess and twice she has ran off because she needs support of far right people to debate, that is her silliness on the matter when she just should debate

Balls
Why cant people stop  going over and over old crap?
Its a discussion forum, some people think it should be run on their say so with only those they agree with allowed a voice.

Things that happened on other forums are irrelevant. They should be left on other forums.
This RW LW garbage is just, well garbage. As is all pathetic tag teaming and point scoring

Oh do pipe down love, she left on her own accord, nobody pushed her and the fact is far more banter is given to others, this is Tess, spitting her dummy out mainly because of what is being said on the other forum and you are a fine one for talking with the endless spill over fights you have had with some from speakfree. Nobody is saying people cannot say their minds, so again stop coming out with bullshit you silly scouser. The reality is here as seen some threads are started and intended with a racial notion and we are allowed to challenge them you seem to think we should sit back and praise them, so I will leave you with one thought

Last edited by PhilDidge on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Perhaps she should have had a Hissy Fit and threatened to bring the site down.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:07 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Perhaps she should have had a Hissy Fit and threatened to bring the site down.

lol! lol! lol! 

Maybe she should that would be up to her, maybe I will take up the offer here.

:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Oh for Christ sake this is pathetic!
How long untl Ben decides its not worth it and another bloody forum goes down the pan!
GROW UP.

Will you ever learn.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:02 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Balls
Why cant people stop  going over and over old crap?

Oh do pipe down love, she left on her own accord, nobody pushed her and the fact is far more banter is given to others, this is Tess, spitting her dummy out mainly because of what is being said on the other forum and you are a fine one for talking with the endless spill over fights you have had with some from speakfree. Nobody is saying people cannot say their minds, so again stop coming out with bullshit you silly scouser. The reality is here as seen some threads are started and intended with a racial notion and we are allowed to challenge them you seem to think we should sit back and praise them, so I will leave you with one thought

Moron the trouble on SF started because we were defending you.
Why are you aiming a scousers video at me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Oh for Christ sake this is pathetic!
GROW UP.

Will you ever learn.  Rolling Eyes 

Dont stress phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:06 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Moron  the trouble on SF started because we were defending you.
Why are you aiming a scousers video at me?

I am well aware it was over me what I saying is you are being a complete hypocrite being as there are countless threads here where you an sassy are at each other, in other words dragging old feuds up were you not, so it is a bit rich coming from you to tell others to drop things when you continue yourself.
The reality is I have nothing against Tess, she though has a bee in her bonnet about this site claiming she has been run off which I think is absurd, she is just using an excuse to say why she is not posting here in my view, which I have every right to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next