NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 2 Empty 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Witnesses say it began because man didn't know carrier bags were paid-for
The video was filmed at Lidl store in Balsall Heath, Birmingham, on Tuesday
Man protests: 'You’re having a bad day and you're just taking it out on me'

By Mark Duell

PUBLISHED: 11:06, 17 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:50, 17 January 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541183/Shocking-moment-smirking-female-shop-assistant-Lidl-racially-abuses-Muslim-customer.html#ixzz2qfMcslpR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:22 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Moron  the trouble on SF started because we were defending you.
Why are you aiming a scousers video at me?

I am well aware it was over me what I saying is you are being a complete hypocrite being as there are countless threads here where you an sassy are at each other, in other words dragging old feuds up were you not, so it is a bit rich coming from you to tell others to drop things when you continue yourself.
The reality is I have nothing against Tess, she though has a bee in her bonnet about this site claiming she has been run off which I think is absurd, she is just using an excuse to say why she is not posting here in my view, which I have every right to say

Im aware of whats gone on Didge and I learned from it. Many posters advised me to ignore Sassy and I do. Anything else would be going round in circles and its not fair on every one else. I am concerned that this place will end up one more forum where only the favoured few are allowed an opinion. Remember how you felt on SF? You wanted to be deleted because you were feeling that you were unfairly treated.
I have learned a very hard lesson but it has taught me that these places are far too important to some people and I will never again allow online stuff to get to me.
Everyone should be able to post if you dont like Tess ignore her. Im positive she wont mind.

Back to top Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:31 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I am well aware it was over me what I saying is you are being a complete hypocrite being as there are countless threads here where you an sassy are at each other, in other words dragging old feuds up were you not, so it is a bit rich coming from you to tell others to drop things when you continue yourself.
The reality is I have nothing against Tess, she though has a bee in her bonnet about this site claiming she has been run off which I think is absurd, she is just using an excuse to say why she is not posting here in my view, which I have every right to say

Im aware of whats gone on Didge and I learned from it. Many posters advised me to ignore Sassy and I do. Anything else would be going round in circles and its not fair on every one else. I am concerned that this place will end up one more forum where only the favoured few are allowed an opinion. Remember how you felt on SF? You wanted to be deleted because you were feeling that you were unfairly treated.
I have learned a very hard lesson but it has taught me that these places are far too important to some people and I will never again allow online stuff to get to me.
Everyone should be able to post if you dont like Tess ignore her. Im positive she wont mind.

Okay fair enough Nems and I apologise for calling you a silly scouser, I have no wish for this place to become the same, but I do have loads of respect for the moderators as they get to calm things down very well on here, so that is a good thing and something has to be said for how well they do run the place and at least give them credit to do that what they are doing well enough already. I have nothing against any poster Nems, they are people in the main none of us really know in real life, so why would I even hate them. I actually respect Tess's views and praise here on her animal welfare, and again happy for people to express views, but using offensive racism and homophobic words is not being polite or really expressing a view though is it and no Tess does not do that but you know some of whom I speak of, so respect should work both ways, that is some is a racist it does not mean they should also be offensive as much as possible but debate their view point. There is no ever for such offensive words, even when I do get passionate an carried away. I do see your point

I want Tess to be here but she is slagging off the place and I am defending the forum from poor claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:35 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Okay fair enough Nems and I apologise for calling you a silly scouser, I have no wish for this place to become the same, but I do have loads of respect for the moderators as they get to calm things down very well on here, so that is a good thing and something has to be said for how well they do run the place and at least give them credit to do that what they are doing well enough already. I have nothing against any poster Nems, they are people in the main none of us really know in real life, so why would I even hate them. I actually respect Tess's views and praise here on her animal welfare, and again happy for people to express views, but using offensive racism and homophobic words is not being polite or really expressing a view though is it and no Tess does not do that but you know some of whom I speak of, so respect should work both ways, that is some is a racist it does not mean they should also be offensive as much as possible but debate their view point. There is no ever for such offensive words, even when I do get passionate an carried away. I do see your point

I want Tess to be here but she is slagging off the place and I am defending the forum from poor claims

Fair enough Didge
Siilly I dont mind but not scouser!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Sorry   Embarassed 

No worry  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Phil, I see this when Nems posts and have done ever since I asked Ben to turn on the friends and foes, weeks and weeks ago after she made disgusting comments that many condemned her for, so you are not likely to see me arguing with her.

This post was made by NemsAgain who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

So please don't bring it up again.   Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Phil, I see this when Nems posts and have done ever since I asked Ben to turn on the friends and foes, weeks and weeks ago after she made disgusting comments that many condemned her for, so you are not likely to see me arguing with her.

This post was made by NemsAgain who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

That friends and foes feature seems like a good idea to me as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

See what i mean Didge?!

OH I do love the smell of bullshit of a Saturday evening
I have made no disgusting comments.
I did however remind Sassy that she has been tracking people in real life long before anything Stephenmarra may have done.
She chose to interpret this as a comment on the God squad and their comments about her daughter.
The truth is, and she knew it was I was referring to her tracing Beekeeper and Quill way back on ADO

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Phil, I see this when Nems posts and have done ever since I asked Ben to turn on the friends and foes, weeks and weeks ago after she made disgusting comments that many condemned her for, so you are not likely to see me arguing with her.

And this post is you trying to stir things up again, even while professing otherwise.  Honestly, you people should learn the power of just walking away.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Why would you want to trace someone in real life?

Why, what would you do when you found them?

That's crazy stuff that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Lol!!!!!!!!

Says the stalkers $itch!

The irony!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:29 am

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Actually there was no need for you to say anything and as far as I can see Nems just wants to move on and I have just seen sexy make a disgusting comment are you going to berate her also?

Sexy you may not like Costa, that is your right, but leave your potty mouth at the front door please, again Nems is right here we can be civil even with some banter and mick take, so cut it out!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 am

Didge who the hell are you to tell me what to do? I dont berate you when you throw a hissy fit all over the place.

What a bloody hypocrite!

Also i have EVERY RIGHT to post the above comment as YOU and everyone else knows her 'boyfriend' has revealed my true identity on Flap and Ado. I have ignored her but when she is going to post stupid remarks like above she will be told.

Next time don't ever post to me Didge. EVER.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:50 am

I have every right to tell you that you need to leave old crap at the door, this is a new place and can do without the insults. Again you have every right to dislike her, but there is no need for abuse on here .

So try to keep the past in the past

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 am

PhilDidge wrote:I have every right to tell you that you need to leave old crap at the door, this is a new place and can do without the insults. Again you have every right to dislike her, but there is no need for abuse on here .

Dont tell me what i can do. You would have had the 'right' if you actually did as what you are telling me. You abuse others here and i have told you before i cant stand hypocrites.

I have told you not to post to me again.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:I have every right to tell you that you need to leave old crap at the door, this is a new place and can do without the insults. Again you have every right to dislike her, but there is no need for abuse on here .

Dont tell me what i can do. You would have had the 'right' if you actually did as what you are telling me. You abuse others here and i have told you before i cant stand hypocrites.

I am asking you politely not to throw abuse, if you wish to do so, then you are clearly not respecting the place, there is nothing wrong with banter and piss take and no I do not abuse posters I do take the piss, which is different,  I certainly have abused posters on the other forum, yes and that was wrong also, so all I am asking is you respect the place and that is not too much to ask is it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

He's a sanctimonious prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:14 am

PhilDidge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I am asking you politely not to throw abuse, if you wish to do so, then you are clearly not respecting the place, there is nothing wrong with banter and piss take and no I do not abuse posters I do take the piss, which is different,  I certainly have abused posters on the other forum, yes and that was wrong also, so all I am asking is you respect the place and that is not too much to ask is it!

Had you asked me POLITELY I might have bothered listening to you.

The words you used were not polite in any way shape or form and you know it. You were being a 'dick head'. You should lead by example next time.. I will leave this now as I have said what I wanted to say,
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:15 am

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello Phil

I do not tolerate hypocrites.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Had you asked me POLITELY I might have bothered listening to you.

The words you used were not polite in any way shape or form and you know it. You were being a 'dick head'. You should lead by example next time.. I will leave this now as I have said what I wanted to say,

Dear me i said stop being a potty mouth, that was apt considering the word you used, I see you have no intention of not respecting the forum, fine that is up to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Hello Phil

Do you feel as strongly about all the people who have, to a greater or lesser degree, posted things that could identify people from forums, or is it just Allakaka? Your stuff that was posted was stuff that was online. Anyone who puts info online is taking a risk. In my opinion that is very different to actively researching someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:12 am

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello Phil

Do you feel as strongly about all the people who have, to a greater or lesser degree, posted things that could identify people from forums, or is it just Allakaka? Your stuff that was posted was stuff that was online. Anyone who puts info online is taking a risk. In my opinion that is very different to actively researching someone.

I do in both instances. My name and address were not online. It was researched and posted on forums by Alakaka. Hence the irony from his girlfriend.

Your point being?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:29 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I do in both instances. My name and address were not online. It was researched and posted on forums by Alakaka. Hence the irony from his girlfriend.

Your point being?

My point is
your info was online wasn't it your face book page they saw?
Also are you only angry with Allakaka because it was done to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 am

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Your point being?

My point is

No it wasnt. My facebook was discovered a long time afterwards Nems. The facebook info was from GIGATT. My name was posted by alakaka way before that. As GIGATT doesnt post here i dont need to 'say' anything to him.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

My point is

No it wasnt. My facebook was discovered a long time afterwards Nems. The facebook info was from GIGATT. My name was posted by alakaka way before that. As GIGATT doesnt post here i dont need to 'say' anything to him.

Now you have lost me. You are saying that. Allakaka posted your details and on a separate occasion GIGATT did?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 am

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Now you have lost me. You are saying that. Allakaka posted your details and on a separate occasion GIGATT did?

Yes.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Yes.

Right I am with you.
How did ALLAKAKA find out details about you then?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 am

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes.

Right I am with you.

You are asking the wrong person.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Right I am with you.

Do you mean you dont know?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 am

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Isnt that a bit obvious?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Isnt that a bit obvious?

Oh Sexy xxx Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Isnt that a bit obvious?

Oh Sexy xxx Sad 

What?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:03 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Oh Sexy xxx Sad 

What?

I feel for you

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:06 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

What?

I feel for you

You know something just tell me. Pm me please.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I feel for you

pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:33 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Right I am with you.

Why is she bringing all this stuff up?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:35 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I feel for you

Oh bless, she thinks you don't know Gig found you through the site I used to post my writing on to give me copyright, that was linked to my facebook.   Shit stirring again.

Of course we didn't realise that until weeks later, when he posted a link to my writing account, when we managed to work out how he had done it, because we knew I have all the security features on my facebook account.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Oh bless, she thinks you don't know Gig found you through the site I used to post my writing on to give me copyright, that was linked to my facebook.   Shit stirring again.

If Sexy knows its down to you her details were found why is she saying she doesnt know?
Also, why did you flat out deny it at the time? Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 am

Oh my goodness.

Just lock it Ben - this is ridiculous!

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:53 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

+1

For ONCE I agree with you Dodge.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Oh my goodness.

You know what Andy, that's a truly weird post. You had posted the last post, no-one posted after you for a whole day, and then you put that. Now, you wouldn't have an alterior motive would you?  Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:37 pm

No Sass Nems wasn't shit stirring. She didn't know about Costa's boyfriend active seeking me out and posting my details.

Ben you can lick the thread if you wish I wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Sassy wrote:

You know what Andy, that's a truly weird post.   You had posted the last post, no-one posted after you for a whole day, and then you put that.   Now, you wouldn't have an alterior motive would you?    Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes 

Now THAT is a stir stirrer lololo
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Perhaps Ben would like to open a thread on what seems to have become an issue on this one , I think some of the material I have saved could clarify this deflection.

But perhaps it's one more thing that should be LEFT AT THE DOOR.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

+1

For ONCE I agree with you Dodge.

Yes Costa does not deserve an insult because of an association with you she did not do anything, though you are as guilty as charged of posting confidential information about a poster, nothing more childish as can be but it is in the past and no doubt people are not likely to forgive you for that or for things you have said, so I made the point for two reasons.

1) This is a new place and people should show some respect for the place
2) Costa did not actually do anything wrong

What is in the past stays in the past but you have created animosity from posters for stooping so low, which you have to live with, I think even Ben is sussing you out very fast!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:28 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:No Sass Nems wasn't shit stirring. She didn't know about Costa's boyfriend active seeking me out and posting my details.

Ben you can lick the thread if you wish I wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

Thank you Sexy xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Who has posted personal info, and where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Sassy wrote:

You know what Andy, that's a truly weird post.   You had posted the last post, no-one posted after you for a whole day, and then you put that.   Now, you wouldn't have an alterior motive would you?    Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes 

Yeah, I can't be here 24/7, no matter how good it is pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next