NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 3 Empty 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Witnesses say it began because man didn't know carrier bags were paid-for
The video was filmed at Lidl store in Balsall Heath, Birmingham, on Tuesday
Man protests: 'You’re having a bad day and you're just taking it out on me'

By Mark Duell

PUBLISHED: 11:06, 17 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:50, 17 January 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541183/Shocking-moment-smirking-female-shop-assistant-Lidl-racially-abuses-Muslim-customer.html#ixzz2qfMcslpR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You know what Andy, that's a truly weird post.   You had posted the last post, no-one posted after you for a whole day, and then you put that.   Now, you wouldn't have an alterior motive would you?    Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes 

Yeah, I can't be here 24/7, no matter how good it is pal.

Nobody said you could. But posting that when no-one else had posted obviously had an agenda.

Back to top Go down

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:No Sass Nems wasn't shit stirring. She didn't know about Costa's boyfriend active seeking me out and posting my details.

Ben you can lick the thread if you wish I wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

Thank you Sexy xx

Actually, you definitely did know about Allakaka, because at the time you, SM, FTL and I had a huge row with Sphinx because SM was worried as Kaka is a BNP supporter and all the BNP lot were on about it and our point to Sphinx was that SM being muslim she was bound to be worried. So saying you didn't know about Kaka is a total lie. It was only weeks after GIG did it, that he posted a link to my writing site which was linked to my Facebook. As only friends could see me on Facebook, the penny dropped about how he got to it, and I changed by name on the writing site and let SM know what had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:50 pm

pmsl

And you lot think UKIP is full of fruitcakes.

Stop taking these forums so seriously and treat them how they should be treated.

I can see a Jeremy Kyle programme coming up for this bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Just how do your petty little internet squabbles end up being so serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Thank you Sexy xx

Actually, you definitely did know about Allakaka, because at the time you, SM, FTL and I had a huge row with Sphinx because SM was worried as Kaka is a BNP supporter and all the BNP lot were on about it and our point to Sphinx was that SM being muslim she was bound to be worried.   So saying you didn't know about Kaka is a total lie.     It was only weeks after GIG did it, that he posted a link to my writing site which was linked to my Facebook.   As only friends could see me on Facebook, the penny dropped about how he got to it, and I changed by name on the writing site and let SM know what had happened.    

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 3 Smile121You must be mistaken, I've never had a huge row with anyone, let alone Sphinx. Fight your own battles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Liar, yes you did, because SM was frightened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Don't go posting your pictures or pictures of your kids next to your ID, on forums of any kind.

And don't use your real name anywhere near your ID.

Let me tell you now, you can type many of the ID's from here in to Google and get photos and real names.

I suggest you all do it with your own ID and make alterations (if you want to)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Thank you Sexy xx

Actually, you definitely did know about Allakaka, because at the time you, SM, FTL and I had a huge row with Sphinx because SM was worried as Kaka is a BNP supporter and all the BNP lot were on about it and our point to Sphinx was that SM being muslim she was bound to be worried.   So saying you didn't know about Kaka is a total lie.     It was only weeks after GIG did it, that he posted a link to my writing site which was linked to my Facebook.   As only friends could see me on Facebook, the penny dropped about how he got to it, and I changed by name on the writing site and let SM know what had happened.    

First off Im not having someone like you calling me a liar.
secondly I always understood that Allakaka got Sexy's details through your poetry page, but sexy says this isnt the case.

So what exactly have I lied about?

I didnt have a row with Sphinx. I had a row with Eddie when she pulled you about your poetry page being the cause of Sexy's details being known and you flat out denied it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Liar, yes you did, because SM was frightened.

Stop dragging me into your bitching, I've asked you nicely  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Tough frankly, tell your little manipulated friend to stop having sly digs with lies then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Give it a rest everyone, all are guilty of now carrying this on so all stop as its all about brownie points now, as if anyone actually cares, they don;t, only those involved trying to score points off each other and what is daft is you were once friends.

Fine example we show to the younger generation, act like bitches and thugs and never make up.

Bravo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Sassy wrote:Tough frankly, tell your little manipulated friend to stop having sly digs with lies then.

'Go on, you Muslim, die': Shocking moment smirking Lidl shop assistant racially abused a Muslim customer in row over plastic bags - Page 3 Sigh30 Just leave me alone, I've asked you often enough.  Put me on ignore fgs  Rolling Eyes As for my friend, sort out your own issues, don't expect me to clear up your mess.  I've said before, you started this journey, don't blame others if you're not content with the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Give it a rest everyone, all are guilty of now carrying this on so all stop as its all about brownie points now, as if anyone actually cares, they don;t, only those involved trying to score points off each other and what is daft is you were once friends.

Fine example we show to the younger generation, act like bitches and thugs and never make up.

Bravo

Thank you daddydidge, them oldies were corrupting me.

They are a nightmare, aren't they?!

affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3