NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

+5
Fluffyx
Raggamuffin
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! Empty We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 pm

:asbluras: 

Come on, I'm not stupid and I see the need for keeping an eye on the extremists (two eyes actually), but is there any need for so many threads in the "Thinking Deeply" section?

Getting a bit tedious IMO.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! Empty Re: We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Yep, I'm guilty of putting some up, but only if it's events in the news. I never put up ones just for the sake of it.

But another reason might be that the lefties don't seem to put up many new threads at all - maybe they should up their game a bit.

Back to top Go down

We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!! Empty Re: We are becoming overrun with Muslim threads!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 pm

hey they always make the news and this is a news forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 6:53 pm

I'm all for new news but some of those are old videos.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Yeah, we need to back off having so many threads about Islam, the board is becoming dominated by the topic and that goes against why I created this place.

Remember:

"NewsFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics ... please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics may be asked to leave."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, we need to back off having so many threads about Islam, the board is becoming dominated by the topic and that goes against why I created this place.

Remember:

"NewsFix is a place to discuss a wide variety of current events topics ... please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics may be asked to leave."

New threads are not steering any threads.

As for a wide variety of current events topics - that's up to the posters to post a wide variety of current events topics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:02 pm

i have posted some in thinking deeply in response to didge and lovedust who insist that islam is a peaceful religion .
Ben you posted a anti-Christian thread this morning so what's the problem, if you or others don't want to post on the islam threads you don't have to just like i don't post on the threads i dislike or find boring .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i have posted some in thinking deeply in response to didge and lovedust who insist that islam is a peaceful religion .
Ben you posted a anti-Christian thread this morning so what's the problem, if you or others don't want to post on the islam threads you don't have to just like i don't post on the threads i dislike or find boring .

Well, you already admitted that you didn't read the whole thing, so I don't see you as being qualified to judge whether it was anti-Christian.

In fact, it was illustrating that there is a broad range of belief among different Christians, some of whom believe in modest dress for women and some who don't; some of whom believe in handling snakes; some of whom think dancing and alcohol are evil while others don't, and some of whom have committed atrocities in the name of their religion.

Basically, exactly like Islam. Different people who read the same book and take completely different lessons from it and act accordingly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Nothing like islam Ben , but it is quite clear who you will defend to the death .

Did you watch that video i sent you that will educate you about islam or are you too scared it will burst your bubble about your wonderful islam ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
hey they always make the news and this is a news forum...

Evil or Very Mad 

GO FUCK Yourself, you sanctimonious hatemongering pestilence upon this Earth...    Suspect 

FUCK OFF WOLF MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:49 pm

This is an old trick that has been used before by these two, they will post many threads and keep spamming them back up to the most recent posts, with posting to each other on them.

It shows they are obsessed with that topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Nothing like islam Ben , but it is quite clear who you will defend to the death .

Did you watch that video i sent you that will educate you about islam or are you too scared it will burst your bubble about your wonderful islam ?

First off, I won't defend any religion to the death, and I'm tired of talking to a brick wall on this matter, so that's that.

Second, yes, there are a lot of similarities between the Christian world and the Muslim world, in that there are good and bad people who do good and bad things in the name of their religion and have a great diversity of beliefs despite following the same scripture.

Lastly, I started watching that video but it is one man's view, so not worth a whole lot. Of course someone who left a religion is going to bad-mouth his former religion.

Plus, he talks too much like Borat, I kept giggling Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Mods could always merge threads ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Mods could always merge threads ...

I try not to do that unless it's truly a duplicate story.

I did think about creating a whole new section, "Muslim bashing," however Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I try not to do that unless it's truly a duplicate story.

I did think about creating a whole new section, "Muslim bashing," however Smile

No point - the threads will still show up as new posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
i have posted some in thinking deeply in response to didge and lovedust who insist that islam is a peaceful religion .

DIDGE AND LD have claimed no such thing. VoD is a lying piece of shite.

Smile    WE ALL know that VoD is the most guilty culprit in this matter...

WHILE a long and painful death would undoubtedly be the most poetic and permanent cure for both her incessant hatemongering and especially their "natural cancer cures" scams, a distant second could possibly be the permanent banning of both VoD and her mad hubby, once and for all..

AS neither of them shows any sign of ever letting up on their "flooding" of this forum with their constant narrow-minded and misleading proselytising.  Basketball

FUCK OFF WOLF MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i have posted some in thinking deeply in response to didge and lovedust who insist that islam is a peaceful religion .

VoD we've agreed that most Muslims are peaceful, while Didge says (I think) all religions are violent. The walltowall and utterly obsessive posting of Islam threads was begun long before I was daft enough to post an opinion on the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

WHILE a long and painful death would undoubtedly be the most poetic and permanent cure for both her incessant hatemongering and especially their "natural cancer cures" scams, a distant second could possibly be the permanent banning of both VoD and her mad hubby, once and for all..

AS neither of them shows any sign of ever letting up on their "flooding" of this forum with their constant narrow-minded and misleading proselytising.  Basketball

FUCK OFF WOLF MAN

Is that what you call turning the other cheek?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 pm

FFS, could someone please do something about Lone Wolf?

As for the Muslim threads, why keep starting new ones all the time? It can all be said in one thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

FUCK OFF WOLF MAN

Stop it, just stop it. His post was awful. For once, just do some moderating and tell him to STFU or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

FUCK OFF WOLF MAN

stop the crazy little wanker following me on every fucking thread then it is getting beyond the joke, i know you don't like me but at least stop that little fucktard insulting me all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

FUCK OFF WOLF MAN

stop the crazy little wanker following me on every fucking thread then it is getting beyond the joke, i know you don't like me but at least stop that little fucktard insulting me all the time.

I have no animosity toward you. I don't like it that you're always lying about me, but I know that nobody's perfect.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I have no animosity toward you. I don't like it that you're always lying about me, but I know that nobody's perfect.

Well then stop bullying her and condoning Wolfboy's posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

great stuff then stop that little wanker following and insulting me if you have any authority on your own forum . He has done it on every thread if you don't believe me go check .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:12 pm

lovedust wrote:

VoD we've agreed that most Muslims are peaceful, while Didge says (I think) all religions are violent. The walltowall and utterly obsessive posting of Islam threads was begun long before I was daft enough to post  an opinion on the matter.

I concur.
There is too much obsessive 'muslim's are taking over the planet' threads ans I don't have time to read them all,I must depart soon to the Mosque. cheers 

...I'll get my coat.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Stop telling the Admin what to do. That only works with the Admin you have slept with.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

That was going to be my sensible offer of making everyone happy.
They could all be merged.

I don't want to stop free speech or stop anyone saying what they like but couldn't they all be in one place? Particularly if they're all videos?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:14 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop telling the Admin what to do. That only works with the Admin you have slept with.

Oh, here comes the woman who claims she never starts trouble.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You're really a sad fuck.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:17 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i disagree with you here , i need someone to notice the abuse towards me because admin doesn't .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Then stop telling Admin what to do.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No. Ben should do something about that post.

You stop telling me what to do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

i disagree with you here , i need someone to notice the abuse towards me because admin doesn't .

Have you reported it? If I thought a comment was really out of line I would report it.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:20 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Have you reported it? If I thought a comment was really out of line I would report it.

Ben read it. He replied to VOD.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You don't need to get involved and stir the pot though. VOD can report a post herself.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't need to get involved and stir the pot though. VOD can report a post herself.

I don't take advice from slags - just do one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

reported it , i would be reporting his posts all day he does it on every thread . Besides reporting it wouldn't make any difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

great stuff then stop that little wanker following and insulting me if you have any authority on your own forum . He has done it on every thread if you don't believe me go check .

I can see it, but LW doesn't break any rules -- you are actually allowed to follow one another around, insulting one another.

Every time we institute a new rule or take administrative action, it starts a shit-storm. I've learned my lesson about having too heavy a touch here.

You can put him on ignore, respond in kind, whatever you want.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Wolf was out of order.
He's a bit of a forum bully actually, he does only turn up to abuse people and rarely even posts on topics.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I can see it, but LW doesn't break any rules -- you are actually allowed to follow one another around, insulting one another.

Every time we institute a new rule or take administrative action, it starts a shit-storm. I've learned my lesson about having too heavy a touch here.

You didn't need to encourage it. It looked like you were tag-teaming with him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Do you not take your advice then?
You see,I have never cheated on my OH.What about you?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Hey, I speak only for myself here, OK?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:24 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you not take your advice then?
You see,I have never cheated on my OH.What about you?

You prostitute yourself - that makes you a slag.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

In that case, you're as bad as Wolfboy, and you're a bully.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm a bully. Look at what you just wrote to FB.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm a bully. Look at what you just wrote to FB.

Look at what she wrote to me - out of the blue.

You need to sort yourself out Ben.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Look at what you wrote to her before that Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Look at what you wrote to her before that Smile

Look at what she wrote to me before that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next