NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’

4 posters

Go down

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  Empty Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 16, 2014 2:32 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/brave-iranian-women-flout-strict-dress-code-by-posting-photos-of-themselves-without-hijab-scarf-moments-of-stealthy-freedom/story-fndir2ev-1226916817788

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  817278-24d366ea-dac9-11e3-917f-8bca2ad8cf46

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  817630-25830eb0-dac9-11e3-917f-8bca2ad8cf46

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  817436-f17eb704-dacd-11e3-917f-8bca2ad8cf46

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  817462-0a170604-dac9-11e3-917f-8bca2ad8cf46

The hijab, which is compulsory for women in Iran, requires all women to cover their hair and much of their body in loose clothing in public as part of a strict Islamic dress code.  It has become a defining feature of Iran’s interpretation of Sharia, or Islamic law, since the 1979 revolution.  More than one hundred women have posted photos on the page, sharing their memories of moments of brief “stealthy freedom” without a headscarf.
Others shared their photos and memories of feeling the wind and rain through their hair — a rare experience for Iranian women.

“I just want the right to CHOOSE!” wrote one woman. “Maybe I would have even chosen to wear a scarf if I’d had options to choose from. But it hurts me so much when others make decisions for ME instead of myself! My photo is grey, just like my life.”

A dedicated morality police has long handed out fines, verbal notices or even arrests to women it considers are not observing the hijab rules properly.

The unit has reportedly been ordered to exercise more restraint since President Hassan Rouhani, a self-declared moderate, took office in August promising greater social freedoms.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  Empty Re: Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’

Post by Cass Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am

Beautiful ladies!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’  Empty Re: Iranian women flout strict dress code by posting photos of themselves without hijab scarf; moments of ‘stealthy freedom’

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:31 am

aren't they beautiful
I fear for their lives now after these pics are posted , how long before they are arrested for blasphemy towards Muhammad .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 16, 2014 6:46 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:aren't they beautiful
I fear for their lives now after these pics are posted , how long before they are arrested for blasphemy towards Muhammad .

The unit has reportedly been ordered to exercise more restraint since President Hassan Rouhani, a self-declared moderate, took office in August promising greater social freedoms.

Seems even Iranians can be progressive  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:54 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:aren't they beautiful

Seems even Iranians can be progressive   ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

well Amen to that , look at the freedom they were enjoying , this just proves to me that it is by choice and in the UK muslim women wear these ridiculous coverings and not for their religion or modesty .

We speak to a lot of muslims in Manchester when we go to buy stock for our business and one wholesaler said the same thing , one woman comes in with her mother to get stock and the daughter is wearing skin tight jeans short top tons of makeup and a hijab , he said if it is to cover her modesty what's the point because she is waggling her arse around to attract men so it is a complete lie and that is from a muslim man .

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 pm

I was really impressed with the way hollywood women and feminists came out in such number in support of the brave women demonstrating in iran before being brutally put down by the government.
All those pussyhatted women marching in support of iranian women brought a tear to my eye.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Lovely girls, enjoying freedom. Makes you wonder why women in England wear them, these girls risk arrest for not conforming.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down