NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests

3 posters

Go down

Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests Empty Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:54 pm

I found this hilarious. As usual Westboro is nucking futs.

http://www.upworthy.com/westboro-baptist-church-vs-british-comedian-guess-how-this-one-ends?c=bl3

Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests Empty I would not have missed that show...

Post by captain Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm

for the world. @Lurker. :D Laughing
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests Empty Re: Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I saw that recently!

He's been around in the UK for ages but has only just recently been on American TV?

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests Empty Re: Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Naw, he's been in show business here for a few years. He was even married to Katy Perry. Wink

Welcome to NewsFix, catman! I'm a cat man. also!
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Lurker wrote:Naw, he's been in show business here for a few years. He was even married to Katy Perry. Wink

Welcome to NewsFix, catman! I'm a cat man. also!

Thanks very much!

My partner and i have two cats and we are mad on them Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 pm

This group is quite interesting and making quite a lot of headlines recently.

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand has Westboro Baptist Church Members as Guests Empty Welcome aboard catman

Post by captain Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:44 am

Interesting comment. Smile

captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:48 am

funny

the younger westboro guy was actually pretty logical IF you beleive there is a magical sky giant watching over you.

It's true they are not making that shit up there is a whole buch of crazy shit going on in the bible.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down