NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Brand wants a political revolution

4 posters

Go down

Russell Brand wants a political revolution Empty Russell Brand wants a political revolution

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 pm

This video sums up the way I feel about the current political system which is not fit for purpose.

An underclass has been created,poverty stricken people who the Government do not care about and have no intention of trying to help,indeed they want the division between the poor and the rich to exist in this way.They want an Orwellian system where the common man has no control,no rights,and is entirely dependent on the Elite.

I am hoping people wouldn't mind taking the time to watch the Jeremy Paxman interview with Russell Brand and give their thoughts.

In it he describes how destructive the current system is and how it does not look after the vulnerable in society,

I agree and honestly would dearly love an overhaul of the entire political system.I know that's unlikely to happen and sadly the rebellion the voters are choosing to take to spite the current system is to vote UKIP which I feel is a very big mistake. UKIP are dishonest and they are the same as all of the rest of the parties in not caring about the poor and vulnerable,indeed UKIP want to cut tax for the rich.

Would be interested to hear the thoughts of other forum members on the content of the video
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand wants a political revolution Empty Re: Russell Brand wants a political revolution

Post by Fluffyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:09 am

There is too much interest in this thread topic

I cannot COPE with it all  Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand wants a political revolution Empty Re: Russell Brand wants a political revolution

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:35 am

Way to go Russell! He even looks like Citizen Smith.  Smile 

Russell Brand wants a political revolution Toot10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43 am

I do like Russell Brand. He is a great example of how you overcome addiction and get back to enjoying life.
I really hope he goes into politics along with Eddie Izzard and Stephen Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:51 am

Nems wrote:I do like Russell Brand. He is a great example of how you overcome addiction and get back to enjoying life.

So do I,I love Russell although alot of people hate him.Stephen Fry is a wonderful man.

I think he's correct in his assessment of the current political system too,its good to see people think outside the box.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:58 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Nems wrote:I do like Russell Brand. He is a great example of how you overcome addiction and get back to enjoying life.

So do I,I love Russell although alot of people hate him.Stephen Fry is a wonderful man.

I think he's correct in his assessment of the current political system too,its good to see people think outside the box.

I have tried to dislike him and did in his drug taking days. I think he is intelligent and compassionate and funny
maybe too honest for politics though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Brand is A cvnt.

Waffling the usual leftie bollocks while sitting on a fortune.

what he forgets is that we have a social security system which looks after the poorest and most vulnerable in society, and an NHS.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:45 pm

There it is again that undefined ambiguous free for all leftwing PC word - vulnerable

What it means is lazy scrounging leftwing scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:There it is again that undefined ambiguous free for all leftwing PC word - vulnerable

No, it means the elderly, those with special needs or chronic illness, the disabled and the mentally ill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

I think most of us would like to see a change to the present UK political system & be rid of the Metropolitan elite.However,Russel Brand belongs to that lot.

He's wealthy,does & says what he likes & is as ignorant as pig shit....Just like the politicians he's slagging off.

A change would be wonderful but Brand is not the person the spark it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm

The underclass to which he refers grew extremely well under Gordon. Labour love the underclass a whole trenche of people beholden to the state. As far as I am aware Brand is left wing therefore a supporter of those who grew the underclass.

That said even if he were right wing I simply don't like the man. He is creepy God only knows why women fancy him.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Brand is A cvnt.

Waffling the usual leftie bollocks while sitting on a fortune.

what he forgets is that we have a social security system which looks after the poorest and most vulnerable in society, and an NHS.

I am sure he gives money to charity,he can't help being rich Neutral .He also does alot to help those who are affected by drug abuse.

The social security system in place is failing people and the NHS is a shambles.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Nems wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:There it is again that undefined ambiguous free for all leftwing PC word - vulnerable

No, it means the elderly, those with special needs or chronic illness, the disabled and the mentally ill

Yes,that is my definition also.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down