NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads

Go down

Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads Empty Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:54 am

I almost feel sorry for them ... but not really:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads Empty Re: Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:24 am

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads Empty Re: Russell Brand: too quick for the talking heads

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:25 am

I think that he talks a lot of sense!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Only watched about 10 minutes, but yeah, I totally agree. It seems that people too often would rather moralize and pass judgement than engage in pragmatic, realistic strategies for reducing social ills.

A great example is the needle exchange programs in places like Amsterdam and San Francisco. A lot of people practically lost their wigs when they learned that city governments were actually giving needles to heroin addicts. But the exchanges greatly reduced the spread of HIV.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down