NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

+8
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Lone Wolf
Raggamuffin
David
eddie
Eilzel
groomsy
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) Empty Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

Post by groomsy Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 am

Fred Phelps, the founder of the highly controversial Westboro Baptist Church, which is known for protesting high-profile funerals with signs that read "God Hates Fags," is said to be dying at a hospice center in Kansas.

The news comes via Nate Phelps, one of Fred's estranged children, who wrote this in a Facebook post Saturday night.

I've learned that my father, Fred Phelps, Sr., pastor of the "God Hates Fags" Westboro Baptist Church, was ex-communicated from the "church" back in August of 2013. He is now on the edge of death at Midland Hospice house in Topeka, Kansas.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Terribly ironic that his devotion to his god ends this way. Destroyed by the monster he made.

I feel sad for all the hurt he's caused so many. I feel sad for those who will lose the grandfather and father they loved. And I'm bitterly angry that my family is blocking the family members who left from seeing him, and saying their good-byes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/16/fred-phelps-dying-death-westboro-baptist_n_4974584.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

PRAISE ALLAH!
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) Empty Re: Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 am

He and the lot of them are evil , nothing they preach is from God , I think he is going to have a shock when he gets to the other side .

Back to top Go down

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) Empty Re: Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 am

Let's hope so Dibs but remember he is as convinced of his interpretation of God's word as you and Sexy are of yours.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 am

Eilzel wrote:Let's hope so Dibs but remember he is as convinced of his interpretation of God's word as you and Sexy are of yours.

I agree but no body would dream up the things he came up with , preaching that soldiers deserved to die even King David in the bible went in battle so what they preached was a different gospel and there is a scripture that says 'anyone who preaches a different gospel are cursed of God ' so he knew what he was doing as he claims to do everything by the bible and he was wrong , even when he preached that God hates gays , no God does not hate gays God loves everyone according scripture , this is why we should not judge anyone it is not our place to judge , yeah we can say what we see in scripture that God says it is a sin but also committing adultery is a sin and God hates divorce but he doesn't strike anyone off because of it , there is only one unpardonable sin and that is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:40 am

Everybody gets their comeuppance at some point.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:45 am

he will if he doesn't repent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 am

Fred Phelps was excommunicated from his own church August 2013

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/03/15/fred-phelps-founder-of-the-god-hates-fags-westboro-baptist-church-is-on-the-edge-of-death/

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 am

VOD(original) wrote:He and the lot of them are evil , nothing they preach is from God , I think he is going to have a shock when he gets to the other side .

Hi VOD I hope so too! He has to face his evilness  Twisted Evil 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:07 am

groomsy wrote:

Fred Phelps, the founder of the highly controversial Westboro Baptist Church, which is known for protesting high-profile funerals with signs that read "God Hates Fags," is said to be dying at a hospice center in Kansas.

The news comes via Nate Phelps, one of Fred's estranged children, who wrote this in a Facebook post Saturday night.

I've learned that my father, Fred Phelps, Sr., pastor of the "God Hates Fags" Westboro Baptist Church, was ex-communicated from the "church" back in August of 2013. He is now on the edge of death at Midland Hospice house in Topeka, Kansas.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Terribly ironic that his devotion to his god ends this way. Destroyed by the monster he made.

I feel sad for all the hurt he's caused so many. I feel sad for those who will lose the grandfather and father they loved. And I'm bitterly angry that my family is blocking the family members who left from seeing him, and saying their good-byes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/16/fred-phelps-dying-death-westboro-baptist_n_4974584.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

PRAISE ALLAH!

I thought allah was a muslim thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 am

I won't judge the man. I don't like the stuff that Church comes out with, but they seem to be convinced of their beliefs for some reason.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 am

David wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:He and the lot of them are evil , nothing they preach is from God , I think he is going to have a shock when he gets to the other side .

Hi VOD I hope so too!  He has to face his evilness  Twisted Evil 

Have you seen their forum  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am

a very scary church, if you can call it a church...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:45 am

lone wolf that's the first thing we agree on  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:45 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool   "I wouldn't piss on his grave"...

The man is ignorant, racist, homophobic and xenophobic bullying scum; a traitor to the American people, a disgrace to his equally deranged family, and an embarrassmet to his neighbours..

10 years ago, his misbegotten pretend "church" (which has never had any links to any other religions at all, let alone any Christian churches..) had around 150 members, 5 years ago it had shrunk to less than 75 as it's flock gradually woke up and drifted away, last year it was down to Freddie "Kruger" Phelps and his immediate family after even some of  his chidren had deserted the madhouse ~ with #1 son now being the chief organiser dick for the family's faux "church", and the daughters and DIL devilwhores and their mutated-retard grandchildren being the frontline protesters and banner holders..

LESS than 20 of those scum suckers now appaently inhabit this earth. Another decade and those white_supremist and homophobic scum will only be a dark memory for the peeople of Westbro.

A BIT of a laugh to hear that his chidren had thought to "excommunicate" him ~ as it's only his remaining sons, daughters and daughters-in-law that could are left to "vote" on such a joke outcome ! He always looked a hundred years old, irregardless of his real age..  lol!

I have to agree...

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:11 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
David wrote:

Hi VOD I hope so too!  He has to face his evilness  Twisted Evil 

No I don't want to see it  Evil or Very Mad affraid 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

ALLAH is a muslim thing, theres no sarcasm button on here

but ALLAH also means God in other cultures
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm

He's going to die, everything will fade out and he will go from being a person to being an inert chunk of matter. He's not going to face any reward or punishment for anything he ever did once he blinks out of existence; the only reward or punishment that exists is in this life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

groomsy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

incorrect

ALLAH isn't a word its a name

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
groomsy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

incorrect

"Allah" is a contraction of the Arabic phrase "al ilah," which means "the deity." The term is used through the Muslim and Arabic world to refer to "God" regardless of religion (i.e. Christian, Jewish and Sikh communities will also refer to God as "Allah").
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:06 pm

It's a shame there isn't a hell, because he'd definitely be one that deserved it. Then again, he made his own hell on earth, filled with hate, turned on by the people that he led, full of bile. He sorta got his just desserts already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm

David wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

neither did i David but i was searching something on google and it came up , they are just pure evil and when someone joins to defend their faith (Christianity) they ban them but change their username to something really offensive such (demon from hell) and have their avatar picture of them being thrown into hell .  affraid pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
groomsy wrote:

incorrect

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Please tell me you are trolling/joking

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  I am struggling to accept that you are Really so ignorant  No No No 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
David wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

neither did i David but i was searching something on google and it came up , they are just pure evil and when someone joins to defend their faith (Christianity) they ban them but change their username to something really offensive such (demon from hell) and have their avatar picture of them being thrown into hell .  affraid pale 

Might have to join up, that'd be awesome!  

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

incorrect

"Allah" is a contraction of the Arabic phrase "al ilah," which means "the deity." The term is used through the Muslim and Arabic world to refer to "God" regardless of religion (i.e. Christian, Jewish and Sikh communities will also refer to God as "Allah").

Sounds like a lovely PC soundbite

Too bad it's not true

It's also too bad that you choose ignorance otherwise I'd educated on exactly why Allah is a name and not the word for god

You should try reading the Islamic scripture instead of huffingandpuffing or islamisareligionofpeace/propaganda.co.saudia.aradia.com

As it stands your ignorance amuses me, stick to talking about Christianity at least you have an inkling in that subject

It's weird that you pride yourself on logically being able to dismantle Christianity but seem to suffer from the worst religious fanaticism when dealing with Islam - your ability to look at Islam logically seems nonexistent

Never mind I recognise an Islam fanboy when I see one and you guys never question what you think you know, because you have faith that your Muslim friend who tells you about Islam is an expert and would never lie to you

If you need to contort language and twist history to make your argument work then I doubt me explaining it to you will achieve much beyond me wasting my time

Carry on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

incorrect

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  I am struggling to accept that you are Really so ignorant  No No No 

And yet your ignorance is depressingly typical of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:43 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Too bad it's not true

It's also too bad that you choose ignorance otherwise I'd educated on exactly why Allah is a name and not the word for god

You should try reading the Islamic scripture instead of huffingandpuffing or islamisareligionofpeace/propaganda.co.saudia.aradia.com

As it stands your ignorance amuses me, stick to talking about Christianity at least you have an inkling in that subject

It's weird that you pride yourself on logically being able to dismantle Christianity but seem to suffer from the worst religious fanaticism when dealing with Islam - your ability to look at Islam logically seems nonexistent

Never mind I recognise an Islam fanboy when I see one and you guys never question what you think you know, because you have faith that your Muslim friend who tells you about Islam is an expert and would never lie to you

If you need to contort language and twist history to make your argument work then I doubt me explaining it to you will achieve much beyond me wasting my time

Carry on  

A lot of words there smelly saying and doing nothing but bitching. Allah is the Arabic word for God; get over it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Too bad it's not true

Carry on  

Just point Veya to The idiots Guide to Islam on your youtube account  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Too bad it's not true

Carry on  

A lot of words there smelly saying and doing nothing but bitching. Allah is the Arabic word for God; get over it.

Perfect demonstration of how it would be a waste of my time to explain it

it's funny to watch you pat yourself on the back and congratulate each other on how logical you are, too bad you miss the most logically obvious reason as to why Allah cannot mean god

Allah is not god, Allah is the name of a god and even bens ham fisted attempt to distort linguistics disproves what he was trying to achieve

Anyway it doesn't matter, if you were really interested you would not be disagreeing with me right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Too bad it's not true

Carry on  

Just point Veya to The idiots Guide to Islam on your youtube account  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Sure thing granny of the year

Must be sad to be as desperate as you are right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

incorrect

Too bad it's not true

Carry on  

You crack me up!  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Too bad it's not true

Carry on  

Sure pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Too bad it's not true

Carry on  

I know, he's like the little boy trying desperately to be as horrible as he can, to prove to himself he's 'hard'. Bless him!  Rolling Eyes   ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:00 am

A-HEM! OK, here goes:

If I were to parody an extreme right-winger and I made him sound like smelly

I'd think nobody would believe it

I couldn't come up with the stuff he does if I were drunk

Maybe high

Oh well

Back to paintball
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:33 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Christians in Malaysia and Indonesia use Allah to refer to God in the Malaysian and Indonesian languages (both of which are standardized forms of the Malay language.) Mainstream Bible translations in the language use Allah as the translation of Hebrew Elohim (translated in English Bibles as "God").[59] This goes back to early translation work by Francis Xavier in the 16th century.

You Do know it is used to mean GOD is more than just Islam  Suspect 

Allāh in other languages that use Arabic script is spelled in the same way. This includes Urdu, Persian/Dari, Uyghur among others.

Assamese, Bengali: আল্লাহ Allah
   Bosnian: Allah
   Chinese: 阿拉 Ālā, 安拉 Ānlā; 真主 Zhēnzhǔ (semantic translation as "the true master"), 胡大 Huda (Khoda, from Persian language)
   Czech, Slovak: Allách
   Greek: Αλλάχ Allách
   Hebrew: אללה‎ Allah
   Hindi: अल्लाह Allāh
   Malayalam: അള്ളാഹ് Aḷḷāh
   Japanese: アラー Arā, アッラー Arrā, アッラーフ Arrāfu
   Maltese: Alla
   Korean: 알라 Alla
   Polish: Allah, also archaic Allach or Ałłach
   Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian: Алла́х Allakh
   Serbian, Belarusian, Macedonian: Алах Alah
   Spanish, Portuguese: Alá
   Thai: อัลลอฮ์ Anláw
   Punjabi (Gurmukhi): ਅੱਲਾਹ Allāh, archaic ਅਲਹੁ Alahu (in Sikh scriptures)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Might have to join up, that'd be awesome!  

Good luck with that Ben , let us know how you get on it would be interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Christians in Malaysia and Indonesia use Allah to refer to God in the Malaysian and Indonesian languages (both of which are standardized forms of the Malay language.) Mainstream Bible translations in the language use Allah as the translation of Hebrew Elohim (translated in English Bibles as "God").[59] This goes back to early translation work by Francis Xavier in the 16th century.

You Do know it is used to mean GOD is more than just Islam  Suspect 

Allāh in other languages that use Arabic script is spelled in the same way. This includes Urdu, Persian/Dari, Uyghur among others.

Assamese, Bengali: আল্লাহ Allah
   Bosnian: Allah
   Chinese: 阿拉 Ālā, 安拉 Ānlā; 真主 Zhēnzhǔ (semantic translation as "the true master"), 胡大 Huda (Khoda, from Persian language)
   Czech, Slovak: Allách
   Greek: Αλλάχ Allách
   Hebrew: אללה‎ Allah
   Hindi: अल्लाह Allāh
   Malayalam: അള്ളാഹ് Aḷḷāh
   Japanese: アラー Arā, アッラー Arrā, アッラーフ Arrāfu
   Maltese: Alla
   Korean: 알라 Alla
   Polish: Allah, also archaic Allach or Ałłach
   Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian: Алла́х Allakh
   Serbian, Belarusian, Macedonian: Алах Alah
   Spanish, Portuguese: Alá
   Thai: อัลลอฮ์ Anláw
   Punjabi (Gurmukhi): ਅੱਲਾਹ Allāh, archaic ਅਲਹੁ Alahu (in Sikh scriptures)

You forgot English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:A-HEM! OK, here goes:

If I were to parody an extreme right-winger and I made him sound like smelly

I'd think nobody would believe it

I couldn't come up with the stuff he does if I were drunk

Maybe high

Oh well

Back to paintball

Don't be upset Ben

I've spent many years looking at Islamic doctrine it is only natural that I would dismiss much of the PC party line reference Islam

People like you enjoy living in your comfort zone,unfortunately this often results in ignorance because the truth is often uncomfortable to accept

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 am

Perhaps I'm missing some point here; but isn't the word "Lord" another name for a Christian God thereby making "Allah" the name for a Muslim God?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 am

eddie wrote:Perhaps I'm missing some point here; but isn't the word "Lord" another name for a Christian God thereby making "Allah" the name for a Muslim God?

Lord is a title that refers to the Christian god

Allah is the actual name of the muslim god

Like Thor or Neptune are names of gods not titles or foreign language spellings of "god"

The confusion or rather deception comes into play when Muslims claim that Allah is the same god as that of the Jews and Christians so they claim that Allah means "god"

The argument that Allah means god is as ridiculous as saying that "Peugeot" means "car"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:31 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Perhaps I'm missing some point here; but isn't the word "Lord" another name for a Christian God thereby making "Allah" the name for a Muslim God?

Like Thor or Neptune are names of gods not titles or foreign language spellings of "god"

The confusion or rather deception comes into play when Muslims claim that Allah is the same god as that of the Jews and Christians so they claim that Allah means "god"

The argument that Allah means god is as ridiculous as saying that "Peugeot" means "car"

Well that is what I always though too? That Allah was the name of the Muslim God, thereby making "Allah" a name?  :\\:[: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:18 am

“Allah” is the Arabic word for “God” and has been so long before the existence of Islam. The names “Allah” and “God” are generally interchangeable within the Muslim religion and in Middle Eastern cultures. Some English translations of the Qu’ran (Koran) use the name “God,” others use “Allah.” This sometimes comes as a surprise to Christians who were raised in Western cultures. Among former Muslims, many converts to Christianity commonly refer to God as “Allah.” (This is despite the fact that they recognize clear differences in the character of God as described by the Bible compared to Islamic writings. For example, although both Christians, Muslims and Jews firmly believe there is only one God, Christians have the additional doctrine of the Trinity.)

Of course, the word “God” does not actually appear in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts of the Bible, accepted as Holy by both Christians and Muslims. “God” is an old English word which developed from an Indo-European word, meaning “that which is invoked,” which is also the ancestor of the German word Gott (meaning: God).
Copyrighted © image. Book: Building Bridges
Book: Building Bridges

The Navigators, a well-known evangelical Christian organization, published the following:

“…It’s interesting to observe that, in rejecting the Athenian’s erroneous concept of God, Paul did not reject the word they used for God, Theos, which was the common Greek word for God.

Some Christians unthinkingly say ‘Allah is not God.’ This is the ultimate blasphemy to Muslims, and furthermore, it is difficult to understand. Allah is the primary Arabic word for God. It means ‘The God.’ There are some minor exceptions. For example, the Bible in some Muslim lands uses a word for God other than Allah (Farsi and Urdu are examples). But for more than five hundred years before Muhammad, the vast majority of Jews and Christians in Arabia called God by the name Allah. How, then, can we say that Allah is an invalid name for God? If it is, to whom have these Jews and Christians been praying?

And what about the 10 to 12 million Arab Christians today? They have been calling God ‘Allah’ in their Bibles, hymns, poems, writings, and worship for over nineteen centuries. What an insult to them when we tell them not to use this word ‘Allah’! Instead of bridging the distance between Muslims and Christians, we widen the gulf of separation between them and us when we promote such a doctrine. Those who still insist that it is blasphemy to refer to God as Allah should also consider that Muhammad’s father was named Abd Allah, ‘God’s servant,’ many years before his son was born or Islam was founded!”

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/allah.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 am

Why the fuss? I wouldn't call God "Allah" because that would imply that I'm a Muslim. Sometimes, getting all techy about this stuff is pointless.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 am

Fgs veya just posted a perfectly good list of languages in which Allah (various spellings but pronounced the same) in which Allah means God.

Arabic is a language, the Arabic word for God is Allah. How hard is this to understand?

For all smellys gassing he hasn't actually forwarded anything to counter veya's post (not propaganda, actual languages from around the world you moron) let alone support his own.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:49 am

Eilzel wrote:Fgs veya just posted a perfectly good list of languages in which Allah (various spellings but pronounced the same) in which Allah means God.

Arabic is a language, the Arabic word for God is Allah. How hard is this to understand?

For all smellys gassing he hasn't actually forwarded anything to counter veya's post (not propaganda, actual languages from around the world you moron) let alone support his own.

it's old news, many have carried the name god, zeus, odin, you name them, they like allah are not God of the bible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 am

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Well that is what I always though too? That Allah was the name of the Muslim God, thereby making "Allah" a name?  :\\:[: 

you are right , Christians God is called Jehovah who has a son Jesus , muslim god allah has no son

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 am

So, why do all those people speaking all those languages who are NOT Muslim ALSO use the word 'alla' for 'god'?

Answer; it is a word for god. It just so happens we most hear it in association with the god worshipped by Muslims. But association does not equate to overall definition.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:56 am

Sassy's post also offers interesting facts. If you cannot explain them away you are wrong about the word Allah, simple as that.

Frankly I think those arguing against are simply demonstrating immature attempts to disassociate themselves from Muslims in even the most irrelevant areas of language; it is juvenile tbh.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:So, why do all those people speaking all those languages who are NOT Muslim ALSO use the word 'alla' for 'god'?

Answer; it is a word for god. It just so happens we most hear it in association with the god worshipped by Muslims. But association does not equate to overall definition.

it's a name used for any deity, was zeus, the god of the bible, but he was called a god...

it's very simple really..

allah was actually a moon god, one of i think it was nearly four hundred that were worshipped ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next