NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

+8
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Lone Wolf
Raggamuffin
David
eddie
Eilzel
groomsy
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Empty Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

Post by groomsy Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Fred Phelps, the founder of the highly controversial Westboro Baptist Church, which is known for protesting high-profile funerals with signs that read "God Hates Fags," is said to be dying at a hospice center in Kansas.

The news comes via Nate Phelps, one of Fred's estranged children, who wrote this in a Facebook post Saturday night.

I've learned that my father, Fred Phelps, Sr., pastor of the "God Hates Fags" Westboro Baptist Church, was ex-communicated from the "church" back in August of 2013. He is now on the edge of death at Midland Hospice house in Topeka, Kansas.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Terribly ironic that his devotion to his god ends this way. Destroyed by the monster he made.

I feel sad for all the hurt he's caused so many. I feel sad for those who will lose the grandfather and father they loved. And I'm bitterly angry that my family is blocking the family members who left from seeing him, and saying their good-byes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/16/fred-phelps-dying-death-westboro-baptist_n_4974584.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

PRAISE ALLAH!
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

@VOD
All those Bolded are NOT Muslims they are Jews, Christians, Sikh and Baha all use Allah to mean God
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤˈlˤɑːh] ( listen)) is the Arabic word for God (literally 'the God', as the initial "Al-" is the definite article).[1][2][3] It is used mainly by Muslims to refer to God in Islam,[4] Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews.[5][6][7] Christians and Sikhs in Malaysia also use and have used the word to refer to God. This has caused political and legal controversies.

Same god both talk to Cain and Abel
text Centuries older than your translation of a translation of a translation And Say ABRAHAM Sacrifices to Allah
The origin and sacrifice of Qurbani

Islam traces the history of Qurbani to Cain (Qaabeel) and Abel (Haabeel). Abel (Haabeel) was the first human being to offer sacrifice of an animal for Allah. The Quran says in Sura Al-Ma'ida: And narrate unto them (O Muhammad) the true story of the two sons of Adam; when both of them offered sacrifices (in the name of Allah, but the offering of the one was accepted and not the other (Sura Al-Ma'ida: Verse 27). Ibn Kathir narrates that Abel (Haabeel) had offered a sheep whilst his brother Cain (Qaabeel) offered part of the crops of his land. The ordained procedure of Allah was that a fire would descend from the heavens and consume the accepted sacrifice. Accordingly a fire came down and enveloped the animal slaughtered by Abel (Haabeel) thus accepting the sacrifice of Abel (Haabeel) while Cain's (Qaabeel's) sacrifice was rejected. This lead to jealousy on the part of Cain (Qaabeel) resulting in the first human death when he murdered his brother Abel (Haabeel). After much repentance and remorse, Cain (Qaabeel) was granted forgiveness by Allah.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated)

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:37 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

Ancient (not modern) Hebrew.
Ancient Greek.
Latin.

ALL dead languages.

"And all Greek to me !"

Razz 

Latino no murió, guero. Evolucionó.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 am

@VEYA Maltese Christian word for God is Alla not allah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Smelly2__zpsad23929c

What is this about!

Why is it here?
 scratch 

Oh dear
another unanswerable question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:27 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

What is this about!

Why is it here?
 scratch 

Oh dear

Not worth the effort of replying to?  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:03 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

What is this about!

Why is it here?
 scratch 

Oh dear

well nems

sassy accused me of supporting the murder of children specifically those murdered by breivik and of supporting terrorism specifically terrorism committed by RW white supremacists like breivik

i called her a liar since i oppose both things

she said she had a screen shot to prove it

i demanded she post it up

she came up with loads of excuses as to why she couldn't

eventually after much badgering she sent her "evidence" to ben

and ben was kind enough to post it up

what you see in the screen shot is what sassy claims proves that im supporting the murder of children and of terrorism

yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 pm

You are such a liar.   I said I had screen shots and I said I emailed the MILDEST one to Ben, you said I'd lied, so I said he could post it if he wanted to, as I can't, which he did.   It shows that you didn't give a fuck about the children Brievik killed and were more worried about how animals were killed for meat.

Many people remember what you said and were absolutely disgusted.   You think you are a normal human being, most people realise what you are, and normal doesn't apply.

And Nems being Nems was obviously trying to do her normal shit stirring because she can't leave the past behind, as Ben had already explained:

As far as the screengrab goes, it shows that smelly does indeed care more about how livestock is slaughtered than about the children Anders Breivik killed.

He doesn't care about them because in his warped mind, they were too tolerant of Muslims and thus deserved to die. He showed that he is more concerned with a cow or a sheep than with a human child who might be raised to think that Muslims are tolerable.

on previous page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Come on people. Didn't Fred Phelps have enough hate in his heart? You people are acting just like him. By the way the old hate monger is dead. Ding dong the bastard is dead. Long live love and compassion, of which there is not much of it around these days. May Fred Phelps and Westboro "Baptist" Church burn in the most extra-crispy part of hell.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:42 pm

I wish I believed there was a hell Lurker, because he definitely would have deserved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Sassy wrote:You are such a liar.   I said I had screen shots and I said I emailed the MILDEST one to Ben, you said I'd lied, so I said he could post it if he wanted to, as I can't, which he did.   It shows that you didn't give a fuck about the children Brievik killed and were more worried about how animals were killed for meat.

Many people remember what you said and were absolutely disgusted.   You think you are a normal human being, most people realise what you are, and normal doesn't apply.

And Nems being Nems was obviously trying to do her normal shit stirring because she can't leave the past behind, as Ben had already explained:

As far as the screengrab goes, it shows that smelly does indeed care more about how livestock is slaughtered than about the children Anders Breivik killed.

He doesn't care about them because in his warped mind, they were too tolerant of Muslims and thus deserved to die. He showed that he is more concerned with a cow or a sheep than with a human child who might be raised to think that Muslims are tolerable.

on previous page.

well sassy why don't you email the one that proves your accusation

you said that i supported the murder of children by breivik

you said that i supported terrorism

and you said you had proof of both claims

so far all ive seen is a conversation im having with sphinx about halaal slaughter

nothing about breivik or terrorism

which means you're a liar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:57 pm

You said I didn't have any, I've shown you I have. Sphinx's remark was about the children Brievik killed.   Your reply said everything.   I'll keep hold of the others until I'm ready.   If you don't like it, tough shit.

Last edited by Sassy on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Oh dear

Shut up you hate filled bigot
 ::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Sassy wrote:You said I didn't have any, I've shown you I have.  Sphinx's remark was about the children Brievik killed.   Your reply said everything.   I'll keep hold of the others until I'm ready.   If you don't like it, tough shit.

::lies:: ::lies:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:00 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Go swivel Liverpool gurl  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Oh dear

well nems

sassy accused  me of supporting the murder of children specifically those murdered by breivik and of supporting terrorism specifically terrorism committed by RW white supremacists like breivik

what you see in the screen shot is what sassy claims proves that im supporting the murder of children and of terrorism

yeah

Ah right a couple of points occur...
back we go to only speech we agree with is acceptable

how much of a sad act to do have to be to save such posts from others? Seriously why the chuff would anyone do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:02 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

well nems

sassy accused  me of supporting the murder of children specifically those murdered by breivik and of supporting terrorism specifically terrorism committed by RW white supremacists like breivik

yeah

how much of a sad act to do have to be to save such posts from others? Seriously why the chuff would anyone do that?

yep

the left do love to censor what they cannot control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Here we go again I am not a liverpool girl you thick fuck
you however are a workshy drunk who thinks the world owes a living and who also thinks people on this forum give a fuck about him.
Fuck off you troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

yep

I dont agree with censorship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:09 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

you however are a workshy drunk who thinks the world owes a living and who also thinks people on this forum give a fuck about him.
Fuck off you troll

phil isn't workshy

he works hard caring for doug the diseased and dying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:11 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

yep

Good lord, has she sunk so low she's chumming up with you. Poor girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:12 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Fuck off you troll

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Don't get your knickers in a twist you twisted old gobshite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

yep

Good lord, has she sunk so low she's chumming up with you.   Poor girl.

That's what i was thinking, she loves to scrape the bottom of the barrel, that one.  ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

yep

Good lord, has she sunk so low she's chumming up with you.   Poor girl.

Who the fuck do you think you are?
this forum is your bloody life not mine and you dont control this forum completely yet.
You are one arrogant witch.
I talk to who I want to talk to.

Low? you went subterranean a long time ago.

You get back to those you control and leave me alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Fuck off you troll

phil isn't workshy

I feel for that poor man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:27 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Fuck off you troll

phil isn't workshy

I feel for that poor man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:30 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

phil isn't workshy

I feel for that poor man

He's seen some of your posts and thinks your a nasty piece of work, spot on i would say.....'Tell her to drop dead'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
I feel for that poor man

He's seen some of your posts and thinks your a nasty piece of work, spot on i would say.....'Tell her to drop dead'

Tell him I hope he soon gets some relief from his symptoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Zorro1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Zorro1

You has odd eyes but lovely teefs  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:33 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Zorro1

You has odd eyes but lovely teefs  Wink 

I reckon he gives the best hugs Nems Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Hug_311x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:38 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I just knew it!!! Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Hug_215Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Pretty24 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:46 pm

feelthelove wrote:

I just knew it!!! Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Hug_215Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is Dead (Updated) - Page 4 Pretty24 lol!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:46 pm

feelthelove wrote:

And it occurs to me that I need to load up some nicer smileys!

Kind of sad that you have to go off-site to find a hugging one but can find these here:

::fishffight:: 
 ::d&f:: 
 ::rambo:: 
 ::hdintowll:: 
 ::fighty!"": 
 ::stpat:: 

... along with the legendary:

::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan:  ::sexbnan: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:48 pm

I think you need to get FTL to point you in the direction of some good ones!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:Abdullah means Servant of God

Not possible since muhhamads father was a polytheist and believed in multiple GODS not a singular GOD.

The qur'an makes a clear distinction between god and Allah

The shahada itself also states that there is no GOD but ALLAH

Next bullshit reply??

Maybe it can come with some evidence of me supporting breivik instead of a conversation I'm having about the halal method of killing

Lying whorebag

"Lying whorebag?"

Are you calling her a whores handbag?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Not possible since muhhamads father was a polytheist and believed in multiple GODS not a singular GOD.

Next bullshit reply??

Maybe it can come with some evidence of me supporting breivik instead of a conversation I'm having about the halal method of killing

Lying whorebag

"Lying whorebag?"

Did you not say those kids breivik massacred were "like Hitler, but leftwing" smells?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:35 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

phil isn't workshy

I feel for that poor man

yeah me too

being cared for by crazy phil must be like the film "misery"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Next bullshit reply??

Lying whorebag

"Lying whorebag?"

whores abortion more like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

"Lying whorebag?"

Did you not say those kids breivik massacred were "like Hitler, but leftwing" smells?

i doubt it since i consider hitler to be LW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Trying very hard to cover his tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Sassy wrote:Trying very hard to cover his tracks.

considering that im practically begging you to post your evidence would suggest otherwise

if anyone is worried its you sassy

you know you lied, so you tried to lie again to cover your lie and now have two lies hanging round your neck

this whole "i cant post pictures" and "ill email Ben when im ready" is so juvenile and childish its cringe worthy

you've been waffling on and on about what it is im alleged to have said and each time it changes

just admit you lied and we can move on, if you do i promise to give you a week of peace before i begin to mock and laugh at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
I feel for that poor man

yeah me too

being cared for by crazy phil must be like the film "misery"

Your love-in with Nemsabitchagain is more like a pukefest.  ::zomb::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:

That's odd, because Phildidge and I both witnessed you saying exactly that. Irn Bru and Sassy also posted in the thread in question... Maybe they remember it too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Certainly do Lovey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

That's odd, because Phildidge and I both witnessed you saying exactly that. Irn Bru and Sassy also posted in the thread in question... Maybe they remember it too?

He did say that Lovedust, but he seems to have a terrible memory to things he has said, he also proves why he does not even understand left or right wing and Nazism did away once they had served their purpose of all socialist elements within the party, he fails to understand this ploy to entice the working class elements to the party and why he fails to see thee vastly nationalistic views and extreme RW views of Hitler, showing the boy has no clue of Politics, just a child who goes off the back of what others say and is unable to be objectionable to anything, he is a sheep, a follower of hate, hence why he cannot explain the following stated by Hitler:

"The main plank in the Nationalist Socialist program is to abolish the liberalistic concept of the individual and the Marxist concept of humanity and to substitute for them the folk community, rooted in the soil and bound together by the bond of its common blood." (4)"The state is a means to an end. Its end lies in the preservation and advancement of a community of physically and psychically homogenous creatures. This preservation itself comprises first of all existence as a race… Thus, the highest purpose of a folkish state is concern for the preservation of those original racial elements which bestow culture and create the beauty and dignity of a higher mankind. We, as Aryans, can conceive of the state only as the living organism of a nationality which… assures the preservation of this nationality…" (5)"The German Reich as a state must embrace all Germans and has the task, not only of assembling and preserving the most valuable stocks of basic racial elements in this people, but slowly and surely of raising them to a dominant position."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:32 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Well what I remember from that period was unrivalled mass hysteria and a baying mob shrieking incoherently

So it's entirely possible that during the collective emotional meltdown when you saw me not immediately rolling around shitting and pissing myself as I clawed my eyes out during your "two minutes of hate",you automatically assumed I was in support

Or being stupid, you were unable to understand the difference between me "supporting" what breivik did and trying to discuss what he did and why he did it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:33 pm

What a load of bollocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm

So now socialism is a RW philosophy

Guess that means labour are RW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next