NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Doll, White Doll experiment

+4
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
eddie
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Doll, White Doll experiment  - Page 2 Empty Black Doll, White Doll experiment

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Black Doll, White Doll experiment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Doll, White Doll experiment

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 am

Joy Division wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 cyclops 

IT IS often said that it is much wiser for the brainless little know-nothings (such 'BagOfMuffins' and her equally-silly cohorts..) to remain silent and be thought of as fools ~ then to open their mouths/keyboards/notepads and to confirm those suspicions...

YOU truly are the prime brainless fool today, Baggs'..
You racist moron.    ::lightsab:: 

I would imagine that some black kids would choose a white doll as it's different to them, and vice versa, just like in real life a black kid who had never seen a white blonde woman before would be fascinated by the hair colour of the white woman.

Good call Bee.

Yeah but I doubt any of these children hadn't seen a white blonde or a black person before.

So what's the real reason?

Back to top Go down

Black Doll, White Doll experiment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Doll, White Doll experiment

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:10 am

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

actually an nonobjective alien observer would observe that the white race was the superior one due to its ability to expand and conquer and control assets and resources and probably wonder why they haven't wiped out the inferior black race by now

Smelly, may I ask why you feel the black race is "inferior"?

I use the word inferior to cover a wide range of issues instead of having to explain Each one

Inferior for me means less evolved in areas like technology, social,cultural etc etc

Black athletes are in many many instances vastly superior to white ones but the black nations and race cannot seem to understand that if you don't plant crops you don't eat

If you shit in your drinking water you get sick

Look at the contributions made to humanity by other races and then look at what the black race has given us

Look at the vast amounts of aid the west has given to African countries and they are still starving to death, still dying of preventable diseases

Why is it that whites can put men on the moon but blacks cannot even plant crops to feed themselves??

We live in vast cities with the all the wonders of technology at your finger tips such as taps with clean water magical glass balls attached to the roof that shine in the darkness by pushing a thing on the wall

They live in mud huts having to walk ten miles for a bucket of water that is drawn from the same sources used as a toilet by everyone else and then get sick and die that is if they aren't hacked to death by some child soldier in some militia or other fighting for some reason or other

Tell me what isn't inferior about the black race??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I would imagine that some black kids would choose a white doll as it's different to them, and vice versa, just like in real life a black kid who had never seen a white blonde woman before would be fascinated by the hair colour of the white woman.

Good call Bee.

Yeah but I doubt any of these children hadn't seen a white blonde or a black person before.

We'll I doubt anyone here can give you an accurate reason for sure Andy, but if a black kid lobes with their black family and a white kid their white family, the. They will be most used to seeing that colour I guess and as they would be unlikely to go around touching the skin of the opposite colour then I think that the opposite colour will appeal to them more ,so will choose the opposite colour doll, probably to see if it feels any different too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am

PMSL does not get any more racist than that or now going off winners to claim blacks are superior athletes, it really does not get any more daft than that, as the reality is there are if not as many great white athletes, only that at present some of the fastest are black, which does not mean that the blacks are superior as an ethnic groups .

We then go to the daft assertion over technology or culture whilst ignoring Africans did have in some nations advanced cultures and societies which was eradicated by superior European firepower for the time.

Basically smelly is as thick as they come, his argument is based upon always a time era and thus if Asians are to become the most technically advanced which will happen in the near future by his stupidity, they will be superior to whites based solely on their economies being greater, allowing them the money to further advance their societies

The fact is what smelly misses on always is that it has only been a few influencial people that have advanced society, not society as a whole, because even today many people are not born able to do many things and have to learn them, thus showing no superiority, only all have to learn many of these advances invented by a few incredible individuals, who were able to do this mainly because the nations had the resources and money from the spoils of war to research new inventions and ideas.

The racist wally has not a scooby doo a by-product of apartheid indoctrination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 am

I remember an american presenter for american football lost his job for saying that blacks were better athletes as they were purposely bred during slavery times too keep good stock with good stock and produce better specimens...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:22 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I remember an american presenter for american football lost his job for saying that blacks were better athletes as they were purposely bred during slavery times too keep good stock with good stock and produce better specimens...

But are they as a whole better?
Just because some of the best are black does not mean all are good athletes or that this will stay the same, as at present this is the situation, hence why such assertions are daft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:26 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I remember an american presenter for american football lost his job for saying that blacks were better athletes as they were purposely bred during slavery times too keep good stock with good stock and produce better specimens...

But are they as a whole better?
Just because some of the best are black does not mean all are good athletes or that this will stay the same, as at present this is the situation, hence why such assertions are daft.

I think they are actually better and it may have come through breeding as this presenter supposed..
it would appear to be a huge generalisation but numbers to numbers I would say their are much better athletes, sprints, middle and long distance running seem most prevalent for some reason but even that is spreading out across the various events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

We'll I doubt anyone here can give you an accurate reason for sure Andy, but if a black kid lobes with their black family and a white kid their white family, the. They will be most used to seeing  that colour I guess and as they would be unlikely to go around touching the skin of the opposite colour then I think that the opposite colour will appeal to them more ,so will choose the opposite colour doll, probably to see if it feels any different too!

Quite possibly JD.

And I know nobody can give the answer - I'm just inviting people to give a possible answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
So these little black children - do they feel bad about being black, or do they kind of feel it's just a coincidence that they look like the black doll?

cyclops 

IT IS often said that it is much wiser for the brainless little know-nothings (such 'BagOfMuffins' and her equally-silly cohorts..) to remain silent and be thought of as fools ~ then to open their mouths/keyboards/notepads and to confirm those suspicions...

YOU truly are the prime brainless fool today, Baggs'..
You racist moron.    ::lightsab:: 

Where's the racism in my post?

Are you going to grow a brain any time soon and stop spamming and trolling this forum?

No, I thought not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

We'll I doubt anyone here can give you an accurate reason for sure Andy, but if a black kid lobes with their black family and a white kid their white family, the. They will be most used to seeing  that colour I guess and as they would be unlikely to go around touching the skin of the opposite colour then I think that the opposite colour will appeal to them more ,so will choose the opposite colour doll, probably to see if it feels any different too!

Quite possibly JD.

And I know nobody can give the answer - I'm just inviting people to give a possible answer.

You think a child will be concerned over skin colour, or that humans come in different shades of skin colour to a baby?

Would not even contemplate it at such an age as to what is human, all it would understand is facial body expressions and sounds and how this interacts with them, as at that age it does not have the comprehension to mull over such matters. Why do you think a black adopted child looks in the mirror and notices its skin is not the same shade as its white parents and freaks out?

Absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:36 am

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Quite possibly JD.

You think a child will be concerned over skin colour, or that humans come in different shades of skin colour to a baby?

Would not even contemplate it at such an age as to what is human, all it would understand is facial body expressions and sounds and how this interacts with them, as at that age it does not have the comprehension to mull over such matters. Why do you think a black adopted child looks in the mirror and notices its skin is not the same shade as its white parents and freaks out?

Absurd

Definitely not true I'm afraid didge - as shown by every one of the examples in the video.

I didn't see much interaction from the dolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39 am

Sorry that is your evidence, hilarious, no all it shows is children choosing based on that individual, it does not prove anything really, you would need to throw in more different examples to formulate this test better, by dolls looking Chinese etc, to really see if there are any connections, so again you go off something without even understanding what you are talking about Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 am

I love how the left cannot argue why blacks are still starving to death and dying from preventable disease or unable to provide themselves with clean water or build things like roads.

Fact - we cut aid to Africa , Africans go extinct

So much for the advanced black civilisation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:46 am

smelly_bandit wrote:I love how the left cannot argue why blacks are still starving to death and dying from preventable disease or unable to prvovide themselves with clean water or build things like roads.

Shite attitudes and thinking we are somehow better than Africans may have something to do with it?

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 am

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:I love how the left cannot argue why blacks are still starving to death and dying from preventable disease or unable to prvovide themselves with clean water or build things like roads.

Shote attitudes and thinking we are somehow better than Africans may have something to do with it?

I disagree with smelly there and I disagree with the way our politicians have handled things.

I do in fact believe our politicians over the past 50 years have had the same ideas as smelly - thinking if we don't keep feeding them they will all die out.

I believe we should cut aid and let them sort it out - humans aren't stupid, just like all other animals they would survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:51 am

PMSL, so now all Africans will go extinct if we cut aid, what an imbicile, lets see him back this up even though not all Africans are starving and have industries and farms now.

Seriously the idiot keeps making up bullshit to back his indoctrination of stupidity

The left, no person on the left or right thinks that, only a far right idiot

Maybe he would like to explain why they have not gone extinct centuries before?

DOH

Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 am

PhilDidge wrote:PMSL, so now all Africans will go extinct if we cut aid, what an imbicile, lets see him back this up even though not all Africans are starving and have industries and farms now.

Seriously the idiot keeps making up bullshit to back his indoctrination of stupidity

DOH

Idiot

You and Bee usually do make me laugh Didge  Laughing 

...while sticking to logic, you have such a way with words!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 am

The think is Joy, you cannot reason with a racist imbecile such as smelly. In a way he has been so brainwashed with bull growing up under apartheid, he cannot think for himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 am

PhilDidge wrote:The think is Joy, you cannot reason with a racist imbecile such as smelly. In a way he has been so brainwashed with bull growing up under apartheid, he cannot think for himself

..I know Didge , your right..there sadly are many who have been raised with this mindset that blacks are bad and how whites are so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 am

PhilDidge wrote:PMSL, so now all Africans will go extinct if we cut aid, what an imbicile, lets see him back this up even though not all Africans are starving and have industries and farms now.

DOH

Idiot

Not all Africans

The ones we saved through slavery who now live in the west will thrive despite their own best efforts to die

Also it's white South African farmers who are helping Africans out with farming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 am

So nothing to ck up his absurd claims, what a dummy poor smelly is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 am

PhilDidge wrote:So nothing to ck up his absurd claims, what a dummy poor smelly is

Of it was absurd why are we still sending aid??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 am

Dear me, like speaking to a child.

Why do we have foodbanks here, or even in the US?
Why do both have people in poverty, homeless and starving?

Why is even in countries like India and China, many still in poverty?

Having wealth and technology does not mean the problem of poverty is resolved by any means does it.

Your logic always works against you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 am

I think corrupt governments have stopped much aid getting through to those who need it most in African countries..and other third world countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 am

not all blacks are bad and not all whites are good, I don't think for one minute anyone would say otherwise.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 am

If we spent the 14 billion a year in aid we send to Africa in the uk and us we wouldn't have any need for food banks, our homeless could be housed and lifted out of poverty

Unfortunately sending it to less evolved black races in Africa and elsewhere is proving to be pointless

Lest stop aid to Africa and see how the blacks get by on their own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 am

OMG, so now 14 billion can sort out poverty in this country, showing why smelly has not a scooby doo what the hell he is talking about. Do you know how big the budget is in this country? Benefits and pensions payouts by the Department for Work and Pensions sum to £166bn a year: one quarter of public spending.

There again smelly takes the selfish approach, let people starve and his reason, his racism

Less evolved, oh my, we are biologically one race, so how are they less evolved, when they are the same biologically?

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:14 am

"There again smelly takes the selfish approach, let people starve and his reason, his racism"

Are you admitting that blacks will starve without the white mans handouts, according to you they are perfectly capable of fending for themselves so how is it selfish to stop aid to them??

Well that was easy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:19 am

Yes some blacks and Asians in poverty around the world will starve without aid, just like some here will starve without aid from foodbanks. Seriously your absurd logic gets funnier by the minute
You think it is only white people that live in the UK, and we as a nation are now only white?

Is that what you think, we do not recognise Asians and British as part of this nation.

If ever anyone wanted proof to your racism there it is as you see it now as whites handing out aid and that Blacks and asians now do not contribute to the economy or taxes here.

PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:20 am

Yes some blacks and Asians in poverty around the world will starve without aid

Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Yes some blacks and Asians in poverty around the world will starve without aid

Nuff said

As would some whites here would starve, what you stated though was stupid that the west represents only whites now and whites giving aid to people, thus denying blacks and asians are part of our nation, more proof of your racism, as clearly you do not recognise them as of this nation, so no, not enough said, just me exposing your ignorance again

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 am

Amazingly I am in agreement with GIG on this. There are good and bad people black and white. Arguing all black people tend to be a certain way is as ridiculous as saying all white people are.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 am

This is about how black children see themselves though, as well as how white children see them. If it had been real black and white children standing in front of them, would they have said the same thing I wonder.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is about how black children see themselves though, as well as how white children see them. If it had been real black and white children standing in front of them, would they have said the same thing I wonder.

or would the colour of the person asking the question have changed the results...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:Amazingly I am in agreement with GIG on this. There are good and bad people black and white. Arguing all black people tend to be a certain way is as ridiculous as saying all white people are.

Shocked Rolling Eyes Smile well that is shocking and very welcomed.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote: 
Eilzel wrote:Amazingly I am in agreement with GIG on this. There are good and bad people black and white. Arguing all black people tend to be a certain way is as ridiculous as saying all white people are.

Shocked Rolling Eyes Smile well that is shocking and very welcomed.... Smile 

civilized debating is very nice to see Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Yes some blacks and Asians in poverty around the world will starve without aid

Nuff said

As would some whites here would starve, what you stated though was stupid that the west represents only whites now and whites giving aid to people, thus denying blacks and asians are part of our nation, more proof of your racism, as clearly you do not recognise them as of this nation, so no, not enough said, just me exposing your ignorance again

They wouldn't starve because we have food banks

Food banks which are completely unreliable on Aid from Africa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:57 pm

totally agree smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

They wouldn't starve because we have food banks

Food banks which are completely unreliable on Aid from Africa

Food banks are reliant on charity, again that did not answer many of my points countering your racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Charity generated from the country whereas you've admitted that if foreign aid ie charity from outside the country, is stopped then blacks would starve

Spot the difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Charity generated from the country whereas you've admitted that if foreign aid ie charity from outside the country, is stopped then blacks would starve

Spot the difference

What if it is black and Asian businesses and people helping give food for these charities, where will you look then smelly, stupid?

I never said all would starve abroad either, some might which shows you look only at a local problem not a global problems as if only people matter born to a piece of land, not that they are human like everyone else.

Your policy is exposed as racist as we should to look to help everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Charity generated from the country whereas you've admitted that if foreign aid ie charity from outside the country, is stopped then blacks would starve

Spot the difference

What if it is black and Asian businesses and people helping give food for these charities, where will you look then smelly, stupid?

I never said all would starve abroad either, some might which shows you look only at a local problem not a global problems as if only people matter born to a piece of land, not that they are human like everyone else.

my view is that if foreign aid is stopped then blacks would die

you admitted that if foreign aid was stopped blacks would starve

you agreed with me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:I think corrupt governments have stopped much aid getting  through to those who need it most in African countries..and other third world countries.

the point is that they NEED foreign aid simply to survive

we do not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:59 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I think corrupt governments have stopped much aid getting  through to those who need it most in African countries..and other third world countries.

the point is that they NEED foreign aid simply to survive

we do not

Would they? Or is that something our politicians keep saying to keep Africans in their place.

Take the foreign aid away - would Africans become independent and flourish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

you agreed with me

Dear me talk about clutching at straws, so by the same logic without any food banks people here would starve and possibly die also, of which some people have if you had read the news of late.

Yes some people would starve without aid, just as people have throughout the ages have starved without food, but not to the point of extinction, no where near it and to be honest would many be in this situation if African countries had not been left so badly in the first place with only an elite educated and the people for years exploited to work for European powers? The fact is aid is needed around the world because not everyone, notice this point not everyone but some people live in poverty and it is morally right and humane to help people, no matter what part of this planet they live on. All you are doing is detracting from your racism on Blacks basing your argument again on a point in time, where in a hundred years Africa could easily become the bread basked of food for the world, as it has the capability of doing so.

Imagine if war was to escalate with Russia and it went Nuclear, the west would be in ruins and we would be thus the ones in need of help to survive, hence why your argument is based poorly on any given point in time. With your logic then because Africa would be unaffected we would become the more in need and without any infrastructure because it would be destroyed and we would have to start over but only with help, showing your logic would then place the white as inferior which is what you fail to grasp, when none are inferior.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:30 pm

I've told many people about this experiment.
I found it incredibly sad actually, and maybe I am stupidly naive, but I thought this kind of thing was outmoded.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

you agreed with me

Dear me talk about clutching at straws, so by the same logic without any food banks people here would starve and possibly die also, of which some people have if you had read the news of late.

Yes some people would starve without aid, just as people have throughout the ages have starved without food, but not to the point of extinction, no where near it and to be honest would many be in this situation if African countries had not been left so badly in the first place with only an elite educated and the people for years exploited to work for European powers? The fact is aid is needed around the world because not everyone, notice this point not everyone but some people live in poverty and it is morally right and humane to help people, no matter what part of this planet they live on. All you are doing is detracting from your racism on Blacks basing your argument again on a point in time, where in a hundred years Africa could easily become the bread basked of food for the world, as it has the capability of doing so.

Imagine if war was to escalate with Russia and it went Nuclear, the west would be in ruins and we would be thus the ones in need of help to survive, hence why your argument is based poorly on any given point in time. With your logic then because Africa would be unaffected we would become the more in need and without any infrastructure because it would be destroyed and we would have to start over but only with help, showing your logic would then place the white as inferior which is what you fail to grasp, when none are inferior.

if the Africans weren't so inferior they would not have allowed themselves to be exploited, they would have been doing the exploiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

if the Africans weren't so inferior they would not have allowed themselves to be exploited, they would have been doing the exploiting  

Dear me the idiot still does not grasp it and clearly is arguing off an era in time

Never mind you got a spanking again on your poor racism shown by not being able to counter countless posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

you agreed with me

Kind of like when the Anglo-Saxons were enslaved by Romans, Norse, Irish, North-African Muslims and others?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 pm

just read this part

"Imagine if war was to escalate with Russia and it went Nuclear, the west would be in ruins and we would be thus the ones in need of help to survive, hence why your argument is based poorly on any given point in time. With your logic then because Africa would be unaffected we would become the more in need and without any infrastructure because it would be destroyed and we would have to start over but only with help, showing your logic would then place the white as inferior which is what you fail to grasp, when none are inferior."

you mean like europe did after WWII???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next