NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Rape Day" is Saturday - police investigating vile TikTok trend

2 posters

Go down

"Rape Day" is Saturday - police investigating vile TikTok trend Empty "Rape Day" is Saturday - police investigating vile TikTok trend

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:01 pm

Police have launched a probe amid claims of WhatsApp messages "discussing April 24 National Rape Day" after TikTok video rumours.

Social media users and charities have slammed the hoax, which is circulating on platforms like TikTok.

ADVERTISING

Now, one UK police force is probing allegations that local WhatsApp users are peddling the hoax and openly discussing it in messages being spread among users.

Devon and Cornwall Police confirmed: “Police have received a report of the existence of the WhatsApp group and are currently making enquiries regarding the credibility of the group.”

In viral videos, Tik Tok users are warning others over April 24 being 'National Rape Day'.

In one video, watched by nearly 20 million people, a user warns: "I just saw a video on tiktok and i had to make a video myself … because I need to make sure that you guys are aware that there’s a video going around Tiktok of disgusting men."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/april-24-national-rape-day-20448191
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

"Rape Day" is Saturday - police investigating vile TikTok trend Empty Re: "Rape Day" is Saturday - police investigating vile TikTok trend

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:28 pm

I reckon it's a day honoring Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh, of the US Supreme Court, from across the pond. Brett sends his thanks, and says...same one for me! Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down