NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11

5 posters

Go down

Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11 Empty Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Children as young as 11 are being beheaded in the Mozambique province of Cabo Delgado, Save the Children said, as conflict continues to displace thousands. The agency recently spoke to displaced families who reported horrifying scenes of murder and grief and the loss of loved ones.

One mother, Elsa*, 28, spoke of her eldest child, Filipe*, 12, being beheaded near to where she was hiding with her other three children. Elsa said:

“That night our village was attacked and houses were burned. When it all started, I was at home with my four children. We tried to escape to the woods, but they took my eldest son and beheaded him. We couldn't do anything because we would be killed too.”

Nearly 670,000 people are now displaced inside Mozambique due to the conflict in Cabo Delgado – almost seven times the number reported a year ago[1]. At least 2,614 people have died in the conflict, including 1,312 civilians[2].The situation has seriously deteriorated over the past 12 months, with the escalation of attacks on villages.

https://www.savethechildren.net/news/children-young-11-brutally-murdered-cabo-delgado-mozambique

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11 Empty Re: Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:47 am

Jesus, that's heartbreaking. Really makes you feel for people who can't take their safety more or less for granted, as we can.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11 Empty Re: Islamists in Mozambique are beheading children as young as 11

Post by eddie Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:08 am

A question to Tommy:

Do you think that these innocent people, like the parents of those being beheaded, deserve sanctuary in another country, like the UK?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Ben Reilly, Eilzel, Syl and LiamOgden like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:30 am

They need to be safe in their own countries...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They need to be safe in their own countries...

I appreciate your concern. How do you see to it that this is accomplished?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 pm

I am not the world's police.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I am not the world's police.

I agree. So, who is monitoring safety "in their own countries"?

I mean, its a start at giving a good reckoning, but then you toss it into the abyss of nothingness as if it doesn't matter. Esss no my proobleem, mon. Mad

Well, let's see...they choose your place to end up. Now it's your problem.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 pm

Their own security forces are responsible, and their neighbours... As well as the people there themselves.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Their own security forces are responsible, and their neighbours... As well as the people there themselves.

Well, something is clearly amiss. So...it's up to us to help out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Troops need to wipe out the Islamists who are running amok out there.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Troops need to wipe out the Islamists who are running amok out there.

All is perfect in a perfect world. But in the meantime...what about asylum? Cool

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Plenty of safe places in Africa... Let the African Union sort them out...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Plenty of safe places in Africa... Let the African Union sort them out...

But they are on your doorstep.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:36 pm

What kind of person starts a topic
About the beheading children as young as 11
then turns round as says nothing to do with me let them sort it out them selfs ??

i am glad he is on ignore just a pity i have to read his lack of empathy and common human compassion when somebody replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Korben wrote:What kind of person starts a topic
About the beheading children as young as 11
then turns round as says nothing to do with me let them sort it out them selfs ??

i am glad he is on ignore just a pity i have to read his lack of empathy and common human compassion when somebody replies  
It does seem incredibly cold hearted.
The thought of children being beheaded is hard to believe that any sane person could do such a thing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly and LiamOgden like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:07 pm

The elite Green Berets have been deployed to help defeat Islamic State insurgents accused of beheading children as young as 11 in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique.

US Army Special Forces soldiers are to train Mozambican marines for the next two months to counter the rapidly escalating insurgency from ISIS-linked terrorist group al-Shabab.

It comes after the US officially listed the group as a foreign terrorist organization last week because of its links to ISIS, who it pledged allegiance to in 2018 and who claimed its first attack in June 2019.

Mozambique, in southern Africa, represents the worrying spread of Islamic insurgency on the continent. Other nations facing ISIS-linked violence include Somalia, Nigeria, Niger, Mali, and Libya.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:02 pm

This has been going on for decades in certain places in Africa... But exacerbated by the US Obama administratios actions in Libya and promoting the "Arab Spring" elsewhere

Mozambique has been fighting 3 years of this Islamist insurgency, with the govt bringing in foreign mercenary fighters to help their own security forces in battling them...

The answer is neutralising the Islamist groups who are causing the death and destruction... bringing millions of them over here to UK is not the answer.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down