NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth

4 posters

Go down

Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth Empty Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth Empty Re: Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth

Post by captain Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Really interesting. Liked the cute green little creature at the end of the clip. There must be so much more out there to investigate. I sure hope all the toxins being released into our planet does not destroy all this undiscovered beauty.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth Empty Re: Previously uncharted rainforest in Mozambique, full of undiscovered species, found & explored with help of Google Earth

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm

I know, that little guy was amazing, wasn't he! I want him for a pet Smile

As far as the toxins go, I'm glad we still do have places like this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Hoping they remain untouched places, for many years to come. @Ben
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I know, that little guy was amazing, wasn't he! I want him for a pet Smile

As far as the toxins go, I'm glad we still do have places like this.
that might be why so many other species are under threat.  Laughing funny old world
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:16 am

Woah, like, this is serious shit man.

Reminds me of that saying, carved into the yew tree...”None that appear will ever reappear unless you discover the one true pickle in space and time”

I mean, mind blown. Right?

Shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:17 am

eddie wrote:Woah, like, this is serious shit man.

Reminds me of that saying, carved into the yew tree...”None that appear will ever reappear unless you discover the one true pickle in space and time”

I mean, mind blown. Right?

Shit.  

Oh, holy fucking hell, dude. I mean, that's some motherfucking cosmic shit there, dude. I'm gonna fucking change my name to "Pickle" and get a tattoo on my forehead of that shit. You know, the saying. Not actual shit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down