NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

+5
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Fred Moletrousers
Original Quill
Didgee
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' - Page 2 Empty 'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

Post by Didgee Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

• Lauren B. Victor was confronted by BLM protesters in DC on Monday night

• Footage of the incident went viral, and sparked widespread condemnation

• Victor, an urban planner and Columbia University graduate, has been praised

• She said she supports BLM but it 'didn't feel right' to be compelled to protest 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8668841/Brave-diner-REFUSED-intimidated-BLM-mob-tormenting-dinner-DC.html

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

Post by eddie Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:14 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:This is like reading Sleeping Dogs forum lately.
Three posters piling onto one......not nice to see.

Well done for that comment. I’m not a fan of that crap either. It’s fine if someone wants to disagree harshly but as soon as insults start it’s just childish.
It gets on my nerves tbh.

By the way, you may look 21 and act 21, but you are not actually 21 are you. Razz

Perhaps I’m not quite 21....

But thank you for being kind enough to lie in your description. cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:22 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Maybe his doctor needs to increase his meds... He is suffering from psychotic delusions and has lost touch with reality...

Eddie has said several times that she admires how you rarely get personal or insulting.

This is one of those rare exceptions...

When someone has been repeatedly shown to be talking absolute shit... and after they have themselves made a multitude of rude and derogatory comments thathave the sole purpose of intent being to try to belittle my own intelligence/integrity etc... And without any action from any of the mods in curbing the behaviour of one who seems to be able to carry on posting absolute lies/denials/insults here with impunity... Then it is really quite a mild and restrained response from myself in comparison... And it's really a bit laughable that anyone (especially mods) would be complaining about the protagonist being, in any way, some kind of victim...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Maybe his doctor needs to increase his meds... He is suffering from psychotic delusions and has lost touch with reality...

Eddie has said several times that she admires how you rarely get personal or insulting.

When someone has been repeatedly shown to be talking absolute shit... and after they have themselves made a multitude of rude and derogatory comments thathave the sole purpose of intent being to try to belittle my own intelligence/integrity etc... And without any action from any of the mods in curbing the behaviour of one who seems to be able to carry on posting absolute lies/denials/insults here with impunity... Then it is really quite a mild and restrained response from myself in comparison... And it's really a bit laughable that anyone (especially mods) would be complaining about the protagonist being, in any way, some kind of victim...!

Rather long-winded, defensive response to a simple observation I made ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:51 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Just telling it how it is bruv...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Just telling it how it is bruv...

Chattin' breeze, fam.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Telling it how it is...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:08 pm

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' - Page 2 Be10

Guess what?  flower

Irony of ironies ......

In both those powerful  images it is QUILL who is represented by the one stubborn person in each image.

The threads in this site are all very similar cos nearly every poster usually has a different viewpoint to ONE poster ie Quill.

This very thread is a perfect example of Quill having a different opinion to everyone else, and him stubbornly taking a different stance.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:25 pm

On a lighter note  there could be alternative explanations for both those pics.  Laughing

The lady sitting down could possibly be pregnant? That belly looks quite big.  (I often felt faint  even in the early stages of my pregnancy and needed to be seated).

As for the soldier in the crowd who is refusing the nazi salute - maybe he has a weak/paralysed right arm.   'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' - Page 2 2190311264
The Germany king at the time of WW2, Kaiser Wilhelm 2 (grandson of our Queen Vic )- he did  have a withered, paralysed arm due to severe damage of the brachial nerves during a very difficult birth.  He was very self conscious of this deformity.

IE ... both pics could be captioned in an entirely different way to the narrative being promoted. ;:

Last edited by JulesV on Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:27 pm

JulesV wrote:

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' - Page 2 Be10

Guess what?  flower

Irony of ironies ......

In both those powerful  images it is QUILL who is represented by the one stubborn person in each image.

The threads in this site are all very similar cos nearly every poster usually has a different viewpoint to ONE poster ie Quill.

This very thread is a perfect example of Quill having a different opinion to everyone else, and him stubbornly taking a different stance.

Quill is a keyboard warrior. Nothing more.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Maddog wrote:

Quill is a keyboard warrior.  Nothing more.  
All power to the 'warrior'.
He is the stubborn person in each pic.

Take care, folks.
Stay safe! Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:35 pm

JulesV wrote:

Guess what?  flower

Irony of ironies ......

Hi, Jules. They've just gone tribal. It's no longer about opinion with them, it's about war. Compare it to driving: there is calm and collected, and then there is road rage. Red was never capable of calm and collected, and didge and tom follow like puppy dogs.

To talk about opinions on this forum is like talking about water in the desert.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
JulesV wrote:

Guess what?  flower

Irony of ironies ......

Hi, Jules.  They've just gone tribal.  It's no longer about opinion with them, it's about war.  Compare it to driving: there is calm and collected, and then there is road rage.  Red was never capable of calm and collected, and didge and tom follow like puppy dogs.

To talk about opinions on this forum is like talking about water in the desert.

Good morning sunshine. What do you want to lie about today? Shall we revisit your being a British citizen?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2