NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

+5
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Fred Moletrousers
Original Quill
Didgee
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' Empty 'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

Post by Didgee Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:43 pm

• Lauren B. Victor was confronted by BLM protesters in DC on Monday night

• Footage of the incident went viral, and sparked widespread condemnation

• Victor, an urban planner and Columbia University graduate, has been praised

• She said she supports BLM but it 'didn't feel right' to be compelled to protest 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8668841/Brave-diner-REFUSED-intimidated-BLM-mob-tormenting-dinner-DC.html

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' Empty Re: 'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Daily Mail wrote: 'It just felt overwhelming to have all of those people come at you. To have a crowd — with all that energy — demand that you do this thing. In the moment it didn't feel right,' she added in an interview with the Washington Post after the incident.

This is the polarization that has been caused by Trump and the Republicans. Both sides feel it, and after awhile both sides react.

Vote Democratic, and rid America of this pariah.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' Empty Re: 'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced'

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Daily Mail wrote: 'It just felt overwhelming to have all of those people come at you. To have a crowd — with all that energy — demand that you do this thing. In the moment it didn't feel right,' she added in an interview with the Washington Post after the incident.

This is the polarization that has been caused by Trump and the Republicans.  Both sides feel it, and after awhile both sides react.

Our problem is, Quill, we can't get rid of Trump no matter what we feel about him, and regardless of the way we vote I very much doubt whether we can stop the societal divisions being caused by UK Black Lives Matter zealots who are, without a shadow if a doubt, pursuing a political agenda that goes far beyond questions of racial equality, recognition and mutual respect.

What is emerging - and it is being epitomised by many publicity-seeking showbiz "celebrities" and even genuine glitterati such as Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton - is a philosophy that rules that unless we publicly and overtly promote BLM principles then we are...RACISTS.

Don't join BLM marches and Demos? Then you are a racist.
Don't actively support BLM goals and activities in the social media? Then you are a racist.
Don't "take the knee" when BLM have decreed that it should be done? Then you are a racist.
Even dare to question BLM campaigns, violent and disruptive or not? Then you are a racist.

Allow me to put my stance on "Black Lives Matter" : It is that black lives DO matter - in exactly the same way that ALL lives matter, regardless of race, colour or creed - no more, and no less.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

This is the polarization that has been caused by Trump and the Republicans. Both sides feel it, and after awhile both sides react.

Our problem is, Quill, we can't get rid of Trump no matter what we feel about him, and regardless of the way we vote I very much doubt whether we can stop the societal divisions being caused by UK Black Lives Matter zealots who are, without a shadow if a doubt, pursuing a political agenda that goes far beyond questions of racial equality, recognition and mutual respect.

What is emerging - and it is being epitomised by many publicity-seeking showbiz "celebrities" and even genuine glitterati such as Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton - is a philosophy that rules that unless we publicly and overtly promote BLM principles then we are...RACISTS.

Don't join BLM marches and Demos? Then you are a racist.
Don't actively support BLM goals and activities in the social media? Then you are a racist.
Don't "take the knee" when BLM have decreed that it should be done? Then you are a racist.
Even dare to question BLM campaigns, violent and disruptive or not? Then you are a racist.

Allow me to put my stance on "Black Lives Matter" : It is that black lives DO matter - in exactly the same way that ALL lives matter, regardless of race, colour or creed - no more, and no less.

I know, Fred. That should be the message. The cause began to inflate, ironically, because Trump decided to recast one such form of protest (kneeling for the national anthem) into a disrespect for the flag. The national anthem ceremony was chosen only as an incidental symbol for American police, who are disrespecting America by murdering innocent citizens. But Trump turned it into right-wing politics. Then it blew up into white supremacy vs. action against general racism. Then it went international, and here we are.

What I object to is that a specific message--cops murdering blacks with impunity--is being lost in the vastness of it all. I'm as against racism as you are, but to turn a specific message into a ethereal sentiment is to lose the shock and awe of it all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:00 pm

If you ever needed proof that vast majority of trouble is being caused by young white democrat supporters, who don't really care about black people, but just want to cause as much destruction as possible in their attempt to vent their real anger about trump/republicans being in the Whitehouse, then here it is!!!

These morons are actually doing immense damage to race relations...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If you ever needed proof that vast majority of trouble is being caused by young white democrat supporters, who don't really care about black people, but just want to cause as much destruction as possible in their attempt to vent their real anger about trump/republicans being in the Whitehouse, then here it is!!!

These morons are actually doing immense damage to race relations...

The people doing the killing and causing damage are white supremacists, counter-demonstrating, carrying assault weapons, and shooting innocent bystanders.

Specifically, a 17-year old Illinois white teenager was the shooter.  He fled across state lines in order to escape justice:

The Hill wrote:Court records show Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch, Ill., was charged as a fugitive from justice. He face a charge of first-degree intentional homicide in Kenosha. Minutes from the county clerk indicate Rittenhouse is currently in the custody of the Antioch Police Department and being held without bond.

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' Wisconsin-Gunman

We need to stop these RW, white murderers before they cause more property break-ins, mayhem and loss of life.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:12 am

Is that the guy who was attacked by an angry mob of white BLM/anti trump/"democrat"/anarchist/rioters... Who fired his weapon in self defence... And then handed himself in to police...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Is that the guy who was attacked by an angry mob of white BLM/anti trump/"democrat"/anarchist/rioters... Who fired his weapon in self defence... And then handed himself in to police...!?

That's the white supremacist who killed two persons, and wounded another.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:13 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Is that the guy who was attacked by an angry mob of white BLM/anti trump/"democrat"/anarchist/rioters... Who fired his weapon in self defence... And then handed himself in to police...!?

False

"Many in the establishment media have suggested the incidents may have been race-related but the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which tracks extremist activity, told CBS News that they found "no indication from Rittenhouse's social media footprint that he is connected to any extremist movements.""

https://thepostmillennial.com/kenosha-shooting-events-tracked-by-videos-taken-at-riot

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:33 pm

What an admirable woman she is. In any situation I would prefer her and her kind in my corner rather than the bullying mindless sheep who surrounded her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Didgee wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

False

"Many in the establishment media have suggested the incidents may have been race-related but the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which tracks extremist activity, told CBS News that they found "no indication from Rittenhouse's social media footprint that he is connected to any extremist movements.""

https://thepostmillennial.com/kenosha-shooting-events-tracked-by-videos-taken-at-riot

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

The kid wasn't racist. He had poor judgement and wanted to be hero.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:55 pm

I'm hearing weak excuses for the murderer, Kyle Rittenhouse. He came to Wisconsin and his mission was to support the white supremacists there, and to shoot the protesters.

Maybe he just became a racist overnight. Maybe his girlfriend changed him. Maybe, like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, he had a brother who led him blindly to kill. It doesn't matter. He's on a video, targeting protesters, and murdering them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

False

I agree 100%

The kid acted out of fear as most teenagers do

Does that make his actions justifiable?

I guess only the courts will decide

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:00 pm

Didgee wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I agree 100%

And he's a confused racist if he's shooting white oeople. Unless he's a self loathing racist.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:I'm hearing weak excuses for the murderer, Kyle Rittenhouse.  He came to Wisconsin and his mission was to support the white supremacists there, and to shoot the protesters.

Maybe he just became a racist overnight.  Maybe his girlfriend changed him.  Maybe, like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, he had a brother who led him blindly to kill.  It doesn't matter.  He's on a video, targeting protesters, and murdering them.

Maybe.....you happen to be the head of the flat earth society

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

I agree 100%

And he's a confused racist if he's shooting white oeople. Unless he's a self loathing racist.  

I know, they were all white the victims

Kind of weirdest white supremacy I have seen

Its clear this kid had some hero mentality inside his head. That armed with a gun, (which made him feel empowered and untouchable) he could do something about the violence, looting, arson etc. That he has been clearly viewing on line.

Again we have a kid shit scared, having a firebomb thrown at him. Shots fired  and panicking sets in. A mob is after him and he starts to run. This is all on video in the links. The kid shit himself.

However, the kid has a gun at 17 and was allowed to be there in the first place?

All wrong mate

The kid is at fault for many reasons here. Being he went intentionally armed and clearly with a view to use force. As taking a gun has intent

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:37 pm

phil wrote:I know, they were all white the victims

Don't you get it?  The whites have joined the blacks in their struggle against police murder.  Of course the victims were whites.  They were the decent, moral whites.

That's why I single out southerners and white supremacists.  The rest of the white people have joined in with the blacks and Hispanics, and moved on leftward to the Democratic Party and beyond.

It's only southerners and white supremacists who have a stake in racism, and must hide behind the lies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phil wrote:I know, they were all white the victims

Don't you get it?  The whites have joined the blacks in their struggle against police murder.  Of course the victims were whites.  They were the decent, moral whites.

That's why I single out southerners and white supremacists.  The rest of the white people have joined in with the blacks and Hispanics, and moved on leftward to the Democratic Party and beyond.

It's only southerners and white supremacists who have a stake in racism, and must hide behind the lies.

1)How can a person know (unless they can perform telepathy) know the political morality and decency of an individual by sight?

Let alone the reality with their morality being miles removed from someone else

What you are suggesting is something akin to the morality Police that they have in Iran

So how did the shooter know which whites were allies?

The ones firing shots? The one that threw a Molotov cocktail thrown at him? The ones chasing after him?

You single out people based on geography with hate?

Who else has done that in history Quill?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:07 pm

For god's sake, look at the streets. They even carry signs so you can identify them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:For god's sake, look at the streets.  They even carry signs so you can identify them.

Odd that he never shot or harmed anyone until chased?

He was there for hours and I do not see any killing spree by him before this?

Do you?

So how could he know those chasing were allies looking to protect him or foes

When if you are watching twitter.Many under cover reporters are filming these events, undercover

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:23 pm

Didgee wrote:
Original Quill wrote:For god's sake, look at the streets.  They even carry signs so you can identify them.

Not true. His first victim was an unprovoked shooting. Then as he ran away, he was chased and he shot another. Then he shot a third victim who had no involvement and was an innocent on-looker.

Didgee wrote:He was there for hours and I do not see any killing spree by him before this?

Do you?

So how could he know those chasing were allies  looking to protect him or foes

When if you are watching twitter.Many under cover reporters are filming these events, undercover

Yes. He was obviously being radicalized as we (or the cameras) watched. He murders once. Then a second. Then a third victim. It's a small step to robbing banks...I don't see why you RW'ers coddle these criminals.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Not true.  His first victim was an unprovoked shooting.  Then as he ran away, he was chased and he shot another.  Then he shot a third victim who had no involvement and was an innocent on-looker.

Didgee wrote:He was there for hours and I do not see any killing spree by him before this?

Do you?

So how could he know those chasing were allies  looking to protect him or foes

Yes.  He was obviously being radicalized as we (or the cameras) watched.  He murders once.  Then a second.  Then a third victim.  It's a small step to robbing banks...I don't see why you RW'ers coddle these criminals.

1) False again

The man was chasing after him, after throwing a lit Molotov cocktail at him. (video evidence of this).

I do not see why you are not open to all possibilities?

I am open to the possibility of a number of reasons, but in your case. Its not evidenced based, but a lawyer trying to distort and lie about video evidence. Based on your own distorted take here. As your end game already has this kid seen as guilty to you. Its why you again and falsely accuses the kid of white supremacy. Its an attempt by you. To morally allow you to cast aside any reason. Your emotions rule and cloud your thinking Quill

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:38 pm

You've been viewing too many games.

It happened just as I said. I saw the video. You are looking for a way out, and there is NO WAY OUT.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:You've been viewing too many games.

It happened just as I said.  I saw the video.  You are looking for a way out, and there is NO WAY OUT.

It never happened as you said it

I proved that

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:41 pm

Did too. I actually saw it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:Did too.  I actually saw it.

You never physically witnessed the event quill

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:10 pm

Kyle was chased by the first guy he shot. It's in the criminal complaint.

You would think our pretendy lying lawyer would know that.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:57 am

Maddog wrote:Kyle was chased by the first guy he shot. It's in the criminal complaint.

Correction: you again forget that it is an adversarial system. A criminal complaint is one side's interpretation of events.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:32 am

Maddog wrote:Kyle was chased by the first guy he shot. It's in the criminal complaint.

This is why I distrust lawyers, when they can blatantly ignore all the video and witness evidence.

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:46 am

Didgee wrote:

This is why I distrust lawyers, when they can blatantly ignore all the video and witness evidence.

False.  It's right there in front of you in the video.  The first guy he shot was stationary, right next to the garage.  The guy who chased him was the second guy he shot.

This why I claim that RW'ers are not trustworthy.  They believe in slogans, and quick urges, and jump for the first misunderstanding they can muster.  The guy who chased the shooter, was the second guy shot.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:31 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didgee wrote:

False.  It's right there in front of you in the video.  The first guy he shot was stationary, right next to the garage.  The guy who chased him was the second guy he shot.

Post up the video then Quill, which you think backs your claim?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:09 am

Didgee wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've posted the criminal complaint. He's full of shit per as usual. He will see what he wants to see regardless of the facts.

He's pathological.,
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

I've posted the criminal complaint.  He's full of shit per as usual. He will see what he wants to see regardless of the facts.  

He's pathological.,

One side of the scrimmage line does not make a ball game.  Wisconsin, besides being governed by a party that is anti-black, at best, is facing a huge lawsuit in this.  The guy even tried to give himself up, and the police just brushed him off.  Looking for blacks to shoot, no doubt.

'I'm very much with them. I've been marching with them for weeks and weeks and weeks:' Diner, 49, who was harangued by white BLM in Washington DC claims she supports the cause - but refused to be 'coerced' Moreke

These are Republicans, and the pocketbook matters more than lives.  The Attorney General of Wisconsin is giving the defense in this case a huge plum.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:43 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

I've posted the criminal complaint.  He's full of shit per as usual. He will see what he wants to see regardless of the facts.  

He's pathological., Liar

Correct

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Haha...so says the Fascist wing of the forum. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:58 pm

Quill is like Joseph Goebbels with his "big lie"...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Quill is like Joseph Goebbels with his "big lie"...

He doesn't get it.

Its not right-left, its honest-dishonest.

He's being called out for non stop fabrications about his own life and events discussed here.

Now he's acting like a victim.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Maybe his doctor needs to increase his meds... He is suffering from psychotic delusions and has lost touch with reality...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:26 pm

The fascist gang is warmed up, I see. Time'a go shootin' black folk!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:48 pm

This is like reading Sleeping Dogs forum lately.
Three posters piling onto one......not nice to see.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Syl wrote:This is like reading Sleeping Dogs forum lately.

Should be more.

This has nothing to do with his stances.

He habitually lies and fabricates. Cant have discussion with someone that continues to do that.

The reason this "one" gets piled on is of his own making.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:06 am

Maddog wrote:

Should be more.  

He habitually lies and fabricates. Cant have discussion with someone that continues to do that.  

Yeah, that's what all the big bullies say. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:06 am

Nobody is ganging up on anyone

What people are doing is rightly calling out the lies of an individual

If you think me agreeing with a view that calls someone a liar is ganging up. You are invoking a view that some how Quill is ever so fragile

Far from it and he can hold his own

People can be critical of someone who is blatantly lying here

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:12 am

Didgee wrote:

Nobody is ganging up on anyone

What people are doing is rightly calling out the lies of an individual

If you think me agreeing with a view that calls someone a liar is ganging up. You are invoking a view that some how Quill is ever so fragile

Far from it and he can hold his own

People can be critical of someone who is blatantly lying here
I dont doubt for a minute that Quill can stand his own ground, but that doesn't mean I cant comment on the fact that you three tag teaming with each other looks like ganging up.....because it does.

Nothing else to add, I am not a mod here, just voicing my opinion.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:20 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Should be more.  

Yeah, that's what all the big bullies say. Wink

But I only say it about one person.

And there appears to be a consensus.

Nobody is saying Quill cant have his own opinions. He doesn't get to have his own facts.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Maybe his doctor needs to increase his meds... He is suffering from psychotic delusions and has lost touch with reality...

Eddie has said several times that she admires how you rarely get personal or insulting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:59 am

Well done for that comment. I’m not a fan of that crap either. It’s fine if someone wants to disagree harshly but as soon as insults start it’s just childish.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:10 am

eddie wrote:

Well done for that comment. I’m not a fan of that crap either. It’s fine if someone wants to disagree harshly but as soon as insults start it’s just childish.
It gets on my nerves tbh.

By the way, you may look 21 and act 21, but you are not actually 21 are you. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next