NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality

+2
'Wolfie
eddie
6 posters

Go down

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality Empty I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00 pm

In that Nazism was fundamentally formed from this

Of course their intersectionality was formed different but ultimately based on racist branches of intersectionality.

This is why intersectionality creates far more division, than unity

The religion requires that said sections of beliefs join. To be a believer.

Its why I think the democrats are the biggest race baiters

Back to top Go down

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality Empty Re: I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality

Post by eddie Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38 pm

Can you explain to me, in a nutshell, without “slogans”, what you mean exactly?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality Empty Re: I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:45 pm

eddie wrote:Can you explain to me, in a nutshell, without “slogans”, what you mean exactly?

No problem Eddie

Intercetionality is based on the perceived idea.That people based on identity should be offered an advantage based off this .
In other words a person may not suffer racism, yet by association they have suffered racism. Based on identity. Where they take advantage of this

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:31 am

Thorin wrote:In that Nazism was fundamentally formed from this

Of course their intersectionality was formed different but ultimately based on racist branches of intersectionality.

Rolling Eyes

The American Democrats are a 'broad church' political party, Doddery one...

You are attempting to classify them by the actions of some loony factions and loopy agenda individuals, rather than any actual foundational party policies and goals..

Your attempted links to Nazism and 'race baiting' are plain ridiculous and unsubstantiated.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:30 am

'Wolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:In that Nazism was fundamentally formed from this

Rolling Eyes

The American Democrats are a 'broad church'  political party, Doddery one...

You are attempting to classify them by the actions of some loony factions and loopy agenda individuals, rather than any actual foundational party policies and goals..

Your attempted links to Nazism and 'race baiting' are plain ridiculous and unsubstantiated.

Nothing to do with American Democrats

There is clear links to the methodology of intersectionality

The Nazi's used this all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:41 am

Prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:56 am

Brutus wrote:Prove it.

The Nazis dealt in identity politics
The Nazis also rated groups of people based on race, social status etc
The Nazi's also looked to link other groups of people to the invented Aryan race

How about their hateful views themselves?

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality DmMYHU6W4AAk2u1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:23 am

Can't argue with that Didge !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:24 am

With global warming, Trump , the trouble in the middle east, terrorism and now the global virus threatening a whole lot of people, we have more important things to think about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:07 am

Brutus wrote:With global warming, Trump , the trouble in the middle east, terrorism and now the global virus threatening a whole lot of people, we have more important things to think about.

More important things to think about?

You think we should drop everything for the above examples you provide. That nothing is branched out to other issues. They must all stop in order to place everything into your examples.

So according to Brutus, its not important to think about, child sex abuse, rape, murder, hate crimes, racism, homophobia etc in order to combat them. I guess Brutus must believe they will resolve all by themselves

What maybe important to you, might not be as important to someone else. Yet no matter the importance. I would still continue to research of all matters. Not claim they are not important enough to think about.

It was your exact kind of mentality. That allowed for the sexual exploitation of near 15,000 girl victims of grooming gangs

Those who did not act, the Police, social services and the councils. All clearly viewed the girl victims of lesser importance also

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23 am

Who elected you as Commissioner of this forum's thought police?
Are you saying I am not allowed to opine?
Are you saying we must take your word as gospel?
It's easy to see why Ben and Eddie lost forum members and had to appeal for new blood , if you are the template on which the owners want to base their membership.
Go figure yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:31 am

Brutus wrote:Who elected you as Commissioner of this forum's thought police?
Are you saying I am not allowed to opine?
Are you saying we must take your word as gospel?
It's easy to see why Ben and Eddie lost forum members and had to appeal for new blood , if you are the template on which the owners want to base their membership.
Go figure yourself.

1. Poor deflection from the points raised at hand

2. No where did I state you could not have a voice. Hence another poor deflection

3. No where did I claim people should take my "advice" as gospel

4. Yet more deflections, now claiming I am the reason why people left. Neglecting the very fact these people made active choices themselves to leave. Hence nobody forced them

5. Its very easy to see, the above as just about the biggest load of bollocks offered as a reply to my points, by you.

6. My point was very simple. To not play down everything, simple because you have a preconceived idea as to what is important to you. My way would ensure they are still important. Your way would;d only make your examples important. Its why you tried poorly and unsuccessfully. To downplay the link between intersectionality and Nazism

Your last post was simple bluff and bluster. A complete distraction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:24 pm

Whatever. You win. If it makes you happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Brutus wrote:With global warming, Trump , the trouble in the middle east, terrorism and now the global virus threatening a whole lot of people, we have more important things to think about.

With the exception of Trump, none of that is new. And before Trump there were other bogeymen people feared.

The one constant in this world is irrational fear and people in power that use it against those that suffer from it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:11 pm

Maddog wrote:

With the exception of Trump, none of that is new.  And before Trump there were other bogeymen people feared.

The one constant in this world is irrational fear and people in power that use it against those that suffer from it.  

It isn't irrational to fear for your children's future. That is literally human nature.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Brutus wrote:Prove it.

The Nazis dealt in identity politics
The Nazis also rated groups of people based on race, social status etc
The Nazi's also looked to link other groups of people to the invented Aryan race

How about their hateful views themselves?

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality DmMYHU6W4AAk2u1?format=jpg&name=small

what book is that?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:20 am

I just upset the left wing in regards to Intersectionality 1284863816

I found a potential new girlfriend type person for Dodgey Thorin recently, while cruising through Youtube  ==

https://youtu.be/IPcWOeZ6sjQ

And her occasional use of the riding crop adds a touch of class..

booby shake
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:45 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

With the exception of Trump, none of that is new.  And before Trump there were other bogeymen people feared.

It isn't irrational to fear for your children's future. That is literally human nature.

It's irrational if those fears aren't justified.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's irrational if those fears aren't justified.  

What is "justifiably frightening" is completely subjective. Someone who lost a loved one to a respiratory disease could be expected to find coronavirus far scarier than you or I do. We could sit them down and explain how unlikely they are to lose anybody to coronavirus, but we're not going to rationalize away what they experienced.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down