NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

+9
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Andy
nicko
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
eddie
HoratioTarr
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 Empty Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A surgeon was stabbed on his way to a mosque in an apparent hate crime by attackers who shouted "abusive" comments, according to a Muslim community leader. The victim, a 58-year-old man named locally as surgeon Dr Nasser Kurdy, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his neck following the assault outside the Altrincham Islamic Centre, in Grove Lane, in the Greater Manchester market town on Sunday evening.

He has been discharged from hospital, according to his colleague Dr Khalid Anis, a spokesman for the Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association, who said he was "very lucky". Greater Manchester Police said two man, aged 32 and 54, were arrested within an hour of the attack, which the force is treating as a hate crime but not terrorism related.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/Muslim-surgeon-stabbed-outside-mosque-hate-crime/

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Thorin wrote:One has been stabbed in the front of the neck and one in the back and one is minus his shirt, the one stabbed in the front.

I love this paranoia and even worse posting a pic that is not comparable.

So I will ask again, why has the man not had his lawyer bring up this claim? Let alone why he has been remanded in custody?

And again.

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Was Kurdy stabbed in front of neck...?

NO!!!

I am only talking about pics and vid of Kurdy!!!

So why do you keep posting about some front of neck stab wound that I am not talking about...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Thorin wrote:One has been stabbed in the front of the neck and one in the back and one is minus his shirt, the one stabbed in the front.

So I will ask again, why has the man not had his lawyer bring up this claim? Let alone why he has been remanded in custody?

And again.

Which tommy cannot see the back of the Doctors neck and yet makes daft claims on this.

He posts a picture where someone as stabbed in the front of the neck and has his shirt removed, with a might add not much blood on his chest. Its clear the wound is in the front and from no doubt a machete, which was used by the terrorists at London Bridge. Of which this was one of the victims. We do not know what weapon was used on the Doctor, now how deep it was and yet I still am laughing at the paranoia brigade.

Hence the absurdity of Toomy's claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 pm

That was smelly's post... I just replied to it... and I am only talking about pics and vid of Kurdy!!!

Try again Dodge...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That was smelly's post... I just replied to it... and I am only talking about pics and vid of Kurdy!!!

Try again Dodge...!!!

No you try again

One has been stabbed in the front of the neck and one in the back and one is minus his shirt, the one stabbed in the front.

Which tommy cannot see the back of the Doctors neck and yet makes daft claims on this.

He posts a picture where someone as stabbed in the front of the neck and has his shirt removed, with a might add not much blood on his chest. Its clear the wound is in the front and from no doubt a machete, which was used by the terrorists at London Bridge. Of which this was one of the victims. We do not know what weapon was used on the Doctor, now how deep it was and yet I still am laughing at the paranoia brigade.

Hence the absurdity of Tommy's claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That was smelly's post... I just replied to it... and I am only talking about pics and vid of Kurdy!!!

Try again Dodge...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Thorin wrote:

Try again Dodge...!!!

No you try again

One has been stabbed in the front of the neck and one in the back and one is minus his shirt, the one stabbed in the front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:06 pm

I am only talking about pics and vid of Kurdy!!!

So stop waffling bollocks about things I'm not talking about...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Thorin wrote:

Try again Dodge...!!!

No you try again

Try again Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I am only talking about pics and vid of Kurdy!!!

So stop waffling bollocks about things I'm not talking about...!!!

Stop talking shit dodge!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Thorin wrote:

Try again Dodge...!!!

No you try again

Try again Tommy

Funny how you constantly run away from points and yet when you do this to other posters, you actually demand they answer.

Best double standards going

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:41 pm

WTF are you going on about, you cretin...!!!???

Where have I said Kurdy was stabbed in the front of his neck...!!!???

Where has any news article claimed that Kurdy was stabbed in the front of his neck...!!!???

NOWHERE!!!

So stop posting shit!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:WTF are you going on about, you cretin...!!!???

Where have I said Kurdy was stabbed in the front of his neck...!!!???

Where has any news article claimed that Kurdy was stabbed in the front of his neck...!!!???

NOWHERE!!!

So stop posting shit!!!

Ahh poor baby cannot understand how the two photo's you posted were not comparable in any shape or form

You posted a picture of someone stabbed in the front of the neck now again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:54 pm

You complete idiot!!!

I didn't post them!!!

Smelly posted them!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You complete idiot!!!

I didn't post them!!!

Smelly posted them!!!

lol!

You did comment on their comparability did you not?

Ha ha

Want to think again how you can get out of that hole you have dug?

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 pm

I didn't post them!!!

Smelly posted them!!!

lol!

Didge ---------> Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 2086560741

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

I didn't post them!!!

Smelly posted them!!!

lol!

Didge ---------> Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 2086560741

You still upset you did not notice the different shirts?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:06 am

Thorin wrote:

I didn't post them!!!

Smelly posted them!!!

lol!

Ha ha

Razz

NO I DIDN'T!!!

I WAS ONLY EVER COMMENTING ON THE PICS AND VID OF KURDY!!!

YOU COMPLETE CRETIN!!!

I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY!!!

BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS ACTUALLY BEING SAID!!!

AS USUAL!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Ha ha

Razz

NO I DIDN'T!!!

YOU COMPLETE CRETIN!!!

AS USUAL!!!

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 3489511464

Which means you commented and compared them

I love it.

Tommy talking double Dutch again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:10 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Laughing

The different shirts??

You mean the spotless shirt he was allegedly stabbed in and the shirt he was wearing the day after??

So what?? he changed his shirt, hardly a revelation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

The different shirts??

You mean the spotless shirt he was allegedly stabbed in and the shirt he was wearing the day after??

So what??  he changed his shirt, hardly a revelation

How can you tell the other shirt was spotless

You can  see it all

I mean why change a shirt the same day?

Maybe because it had blood on it?

Look, it was bad enough you thinking the Police have set this up. Which would include the Hospital and his own defense lawyer.

Sort your paranoia out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Ha ha

Razz

NO I DIDN'T!!!

YOU COMPLETE CRETIN!!!

AS USUAL!!!

Once our friend didge digs a hole, he doesn't stop.

Ive seen him point blank deny YouTube videos of people saying and doing stuff, when he gets to this point and start repeating himself it means you won the argument.

The fact that your first question was "where's the blood" shows you caught the truth of the matter, does didge really think a person stabbed in the neck won't blood all over his shirt?

No, he knows he is wrong, but having admitted he was wrong and I was right on the sky forums, Didge is scarred and no longer able to back down.

I find him funny to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:17 am

YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN GOING ON ABOUT SOME RUBBISH ABOUT FRONT OF NECK STAB WOUND FOR AGES!!!

WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN RELATION TO THE ALLEGED INJURIES OF KURDY!!!???

HOW AM I COMPARING SOMETHING I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT WITH ANOTHER TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!???

HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO STUPID AS YOU ARE DIDGE!!!???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

NO I DIDN'T!!!

YOU COMPLETE CRETIN!!!

AS USUAL!!!

Once our friend didge digs a hole, he doesn't stop.

Ive seen him point blank deny YouTube videos of people saying and doing stuff, when he gets to this point and start repeating himself it means you won the argument.

The fact that your first question was "where's the blood" shows you caught the truth of the matter, does didge really think a person stabbed in the neck won't blood all over his shirt?

No,  he knows he is wrong, but having admitted he was wrong and I was right on the sky forums, Didge is scarred and no longer able to back down.

I find him funny to be honest

Ahh when all else fails smelly seeks support.   Laughing

Mainly as he knows his claim is bonkers and does not hold up.

Hence throughtout you have failed to address my points

I find you also funny mate, but more in a pity way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN GOING ON ABOUT SOME RUBBISH ABOUT FRONT OF NECK STAB WOUND FOR AGES!!!

WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN RELATION TO THE ALLEGED INJURIES OF KURDY!!!???

HOW AM I COMPARING SOMETHING I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT WITH ANOTHER TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!???

HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO STUPID AS YOU ARE DIDGE!!!???

Laughing

lol!

More double dutch from Tommy and now shouting, even though he did most definately compared two uncomparable pictures

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 2 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:22 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The different shirts??

So what??  he changed his shirt, hardly a revelation

You can  see it all

Look, it was bad enough you thinking the Police have set this up. Which would include the Hospital and his own defense lawyer.

Sort your paranoia out.

You think he changed his shirt three times??

As far as I can see there are only 2 shirts in the article, why change from one shirt with blood on it into another and then again into another shirt??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:24 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You can  see it all

Sort your paranoia out.

As far as I can see there are only 2 shirts in the article, why change from one shirt with blood on it into another and then again into another shirt??

Where did I claim 3 times.

Have you exaimed the shirt he was attacked in and can even see his whole shirt?

You cannot and are thus making really dumb claims.

Like i said, why has his own lawyer not had the case thrown out, if there is no injury?

Which they will have access to the actual Police photo's?

I keep asking you this and you keep avoding like the plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Like i said, why has his own lawyer not had the case thrown out, if there is no injury?

You siad he change from the purple shirt to the blue stripped shirt because of the blood on the purple shirt

But the purple shirt doesn't have any blood on it, all you have to do is look at the picture

so by your logic he changed from the shirt he got stabbed in which would be covered in blood seeing as he was stabbed in the neck, into the purple shirt and then again into the blue stripped shirt.

3 shirts

Why 3 shirts didge??

Would you like a JCB for your hole sir. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:32 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You siad he change from the purple shirt to the blue stripped shirt because of the blood on the purple shirt

But the purple shirt doesn't have any blood on it, all you have to do is look at the picture

so by your logic he changed from the shirt he got stabbed in which would be covered in blood seeing as he was stabbed in the neck,  into the purple shirt and then again into the blue stripped shirt.

3 shirts

Why 3 shirts didge??

Would you like a JCB for your hole sir.  lol!

You cannot even see all of the purple shirt.

So its utter misdirection

Again I never claimed 3 shirts.

You have to prove there is no blood on the purple shirt.

Saying you cannot see any, does not mean there is no blood on the shirt.

You do realize that do you not?

ha ha ha

And you still avoid my points

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:43 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

so by your logic he changed from the shirt he got stabbed in which would be covered in blood seeing as he was stabbed in the neck,  into the purple shirt and then again into the blue stripped shirt.

3 shirts

Why 3 shirts didge??

Would you like a JCB for your hole sir.  lol!

ha ha ha

Laughing

Is the blood invisible??

I'm not sure what you're getting at didge.

If a human being gets stabbed in the neck, that human being will bleed red blood, it's kinda what we do.

There is no blood on his shirt, he hasn't changed his shirt because the footage shows him saying he has just been stabbed.

So where has all the blood from his wound gone?? There is no blood on his hands, or on his collar or down the front of his shirt.

so yeah not really sure where you're going with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:46 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

ha ha ha

Laughing

Is the blood invisible??

If a human being gets stabbed in the neck, that human being will bleed  red blood, it's kinda what we do.

There is no blood on his shirt, he hasn't changed his shirt because the footage shows him saying he has just been stabbed.

So where has all the blood from his wound gone?? There is no blood on his hands, or on his collar or down the front of his shirt.

I cannot stop laughing.

Can you see all of his purple shirt or not?

The answer is no.

So you cannot claim there is no blood on the shirt

So yeah I am having a field day with your paranoia

I tell you what smelly, why not present yourself to the defense team as a expert witness?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:01 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Is the blood invisible??

If a human being gets stabbed in the neck, that human being will bleed  red blood, it's kinda what we do.

I cannot stop laughing.

The answer is no.

I tell you what smelly, why not present yourself to the defense team as a expert witness?

lol!
Well didge where is all the blood from the stab wound??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:47 am

So what, he faked the attack, the police went along with it, the hospital went along with it, just to remind people that racist white British vermin do stuff like this? We already know!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:
I cannot stop laughing.

The answer is no.

lol!

Rolling Eyes

What blood  ???

He already has his neck dressed there..

Meaning that those photo's are obviously taken after he's cleaned up and changed his shirt

People like you and Tommy really are getting desperate these days, that you happily create silly arguments and faux conspiracies to keep your nonsense going..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:33 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What blood  ???

Meaning that those photo's are obviously taken after he's cleaned up and changed his shirt

People like you and Tommy really are getting desperate these days, that you happily create silly arguments and faux conspiracies to keep your nonsense going..

What blood, exactly Wolfe exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:52 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What blood  ???

Smell thinks he has taken the jesters crown from Milo.
The reality is Milo is intelligent and as seen smells fails badly in that department.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:17 am

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

What blood  ???

The reality is Milo is intelligent and as seen smells fails badly in that department.

Where's all the blood didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:20 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Running through your circulation system smells?

Did you not do biology at school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

and when the circulation system is punctured and exposed to the outside of your body?

where does the blood go then??

here is the full video

the first second he is leaning right over and you can see the whole of the upper back of his shirt, so where has the blood from his wound gone??

his shirt is spotless didge front and back.

where did the blood go??

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 pm

It was just a scratch?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:43 pm

The fact remains he was still attacked blood or no blood !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 pm

nicko wrote:The fact remains he was still attacked blood or no blood !

was he though??

wouldn't be the first time a Muslim or mosques has staged an attack on their own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

and when the circulation system is punctured and exposed to the outside of your body?

where does the blood go then??

here is the full video

the first second he is leaning right over and you can see the whole of the upper back of his shirt, so where has the blood from his wound gone??

his shirt is spotless didge front and back.

where did the blood go??

Ah more ignorance from smells.

So its clear that he states what he was stabbed with was not sharp.

Its clear also its not deep

Its also clear you cannot see see his whole shirt

So again you make false claims, based on something you cannot prove

I mean its so funny you are asking me this, when why is his lawyer not asking this?

You do relaize again that the Police will have taken photos of the injury.

So you are clutching at straws.

So its a red herring you are arguing off.

In fact I dare you to write to mail and make your claim, as it was be hilarious to see it printed.

So please be my guest 

But first watch the full video of the clip in the Mosque

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:The fact remains he was still attacked blood or no blood !

was he though??

wouldn't be the first time a Muslim or mosques has staged an attack on their own
On no, smelly thinks the hospital, who will have made a report are lying, and the Police, and the CPS and the lawyer of the person arrested.

This is why people laugh at you smells

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Can you see the whole of his upper back??

Yes

Is there blood on his back??

No

Is there blood on his front??

No

LOL

Must be the first time in human history that a person has been stabbed in the neck and not shed a single drop of blood.

You crack on mate, you've never bothered with the facts before, don't break a habit of a lifetime now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Can you see the whole of his upper back??

Yes

Is there blood on his back??

No

Is there blood on his front??

No

LOL

Must be the first time in human history that a person has been stabbed in the neck and not shed a single drop of blood.

You crack on mate, you've never bothered with the facts before, don't break a habit of a lifetime now

Is that why you never bothered to answer mine?

Can you see his collar?

No

Can you see iff there is blood on it?

No

Are you clutching at straws?

Yes

Again explain to me why his lawyer has not challenged your so called claim

I have asked you this many times and you keep avoiding like the plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Can you see his collar??

Yes you can

Is there any blood??

No there isn't.

I see that you have now done your usual didge trick and are rapid firing on other threads to bury this one.

Don't worry didge I'll keep an eye on this, and when it turns out to be nothing of the sort??

You can admit you're wrong......... Just like you were in sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Can you see his collar??

Yes you can

Is there any blood??

No there isn't.

I see that you have now done your usual didge trick and are rapid firing on other threads to bury this one.

Don't worry didge I'll keep an eye on this, and when it turns out to be nothing of the sort??

lol, so you can see all his collar both insider and out?

Seems you have to inject a lie yet again

So you claim now I am burying something, when we are still debating this?

Talk about further proof of your paranoia.

See you again avoided my questions

One last chance smelly to answer why the defense lawyer is not backing your claims?

You also have a poor memmory from sky, as i was very critical of islam back then. You forgotten hun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Can you see his collar??

Yes you can

Is there any blood??

No there isn't.

One last chance smelly to answer why the defense lawyer is not backing your claims?

You also have a poor memmory from sky, as i was very critical of islam back then. You forgotten hun?

I'm not really sure what you're suggesting here didge, you seem to be saying that the shirt is covered in blood but for some reason it's not visible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I'm not really sure what you're suggesting here didge, you seem to be saying that the shirt is covered in blood but for some reason it's not visible.

Did i claim that smelly or did I claim whether you could see all his shirt or not?

Did I also  ask you on what he had been stabbed with and whether it was deep or just nicked him?

That would also be important to the level of blood loss

So after asking repeatedly, you avoided again, knowing full well it sinks your poor claim here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next