NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

+9
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Andy
nicko
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
eddie
HoratioTarr
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 4 Empty Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A surgeon was stabbed on his way to a mosque in an apparent hate crime by attackers who shouted "abusive" comments, according to a Muslim community leader. The victim, a 58-year-old man named locally as surgeon Dr Nasser Kurdy, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his neck following the assault outside the Altrincham Islamic Centre, in Grove Lane, in the Greater Manchester market town on Sunday evening.

He has been discharged from hospital, according to his colleague Dr Khalid Anis, a spokesman for the Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association, who said he was "very lucky". Greater Manchester Police said two man, aged 32 and 54, were arrested within an hour of the attack, which the force is treating as a hate crime but not terrorism related.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/Muslim-surgeon-stabbed-outside-mosque-hate-crime/

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 4 Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:41 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Basketball

VoD is neither a 'moral' person, nor a genuine 'Christian'...

Her regular cruelty, cold-hearted attitudes, inborn stupidty, lack of education, and the way that she champions quackery, bad business, and crooked politicians and police --  'says it all', really..

Just seeing the way that she cheers on Smelly's craziness and Prez Trump's idiocy should be more than enough to neutralise/counter her claims to be so much holier and better than all of us satan-worshipping blasphemers on here !         grin angel

Just shown your post to my work staff - their first words were . Is he mentally ill ?

I told them - not to be so cruel and that you just post to make us laugh and brighten up our day . Razz

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 4 Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:43 am

FYI he doesn't like any religious people

We have had many arguments about it in the past and he was derogatory about my faith.

Did I have a go at him about it? Did I insult him back or played the victim
Nah lol cause that's his opinion and he stick it up where the sun doesn't shine Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:44 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

That is not what he said though is it on any religious person?

He was specific on one religion.

Now I am asking you again, what would your view be to a poster saying he does not really like Muslims?

So Veya went wrong is going off Dibs religion and not her poor view itself.

Its a strawman argument.

he should have been critical on the fact her view was poor itself and yet he went off because she was a Christian. Which he then is setting the standard of how a Christian should be. Which is really absurd, considering there is 42,000 Christian denominations. So in general a Christian, no matter their denomination, will see themselves as Christian.

I think you are looking for an argument when there clearly isn't any need at all.

He said she goes against Christ's teachings

Is that saying Christians arent good people?

Think about this and wait until it sinks in

Why do posters always come out with that poor excuse, as if this gets them out of answering a point, they are trying to avoid?

It does not

Since when was Veya the authority on Christianity to say what is right or wrong?

Who made him Jesus?

So does a person make themselves a good Christian by believeing that children should be killed for disobedience?

It shows some people clearly never read the bible.

As Jesus states he came to fulfill the law, not change it.

He is also supposed to return at the head of an army and whipe out a third of humanity.

So again why can you not answer my question on if someone stated they really did not like Muslims?

Are you next going to tell me any Muslims that follows the Ahmadiyya movement is not a Muslim?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:44 am

Read my post above!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:45 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:FYI he doesn't like any religious people

We have had many arguments about it in the past and he was derogatory about my faith.

Nah lol cause that's his opinion and he stick it up where the sun doesn't shine Wink

So you are saying he does not like you then?

You certainly have goes at others when it directly involved Muslims.

He has Muslim friends, so how can he dislike all religious people?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:49 am

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:FYI he doesn't like any religious people

Didge do you read your replies? Seriously?

My religion is attacked daily on here do I attack their religion/belief back?

Nope never done that in all my forum life.

If people don't like Muslims that's their problem and their hatred to deal with.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:53 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

If people don't like Muslims that's their problem and their hatred to deal with.

Its up to you whether to be critical of other religions, but by default you already do. As many religions discount the other as wrong and lies do they not? Being a Christian, Muslim or Jew is automatically based on the belief system denying the other is right.

You have to accept that any belief system, whether that be political or religious beliefs are open to criticism and ridicule. Many other faiths have had their beliefs attacked and ridiculed but have learnt to have broad shoulders.

So this is not about a religious belief, but views on people who have beliefs, which Veya made.

You do understand the difference in discriminating against a person for their belief compared to being critical of the belief that religious or political person holds?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:59 am

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Its up to you whether to be critical of other religions, but default you already do. As many religions discount the other as wrong and lies do they not. Being a Christian, Muslim or Jew is automatically based on the belief system denying the other is right.

You have to accept that any belief system, whether that be political or religious beliefs are open to criticism and ridicule. Many other faiths have had their beliefs attacked and ridiculed but have broad shoulders.

So this is not about a religious belief, but views on people who have beliefs, which Veya made.

You do understand the difference in discriminating against a person for their belief compared to be critical of the belief that religious person holds?

You do understand that I have already explained myself.

You keep changing your stance on this thread

First you were appalled that I didn't condemn Veya and agreed with him and what if he said that about Muslims?

When I clearly explained that he wasn't singling her out for being a Christian he was remarking on her being a 'bad' Christian

There is a difference.

Hope that explains it now.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:03 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Its up to you whether to be critical of other religions, but default you already do. As many religions discount the other as wrong and lies do they not. Being a Christian, Muslim or Jew is automatically based on the belief system denying the other is right.

You have to accept that any belief system, whether that be political or religious beliefs are open to criticism and ridicule. Many other faiths have had their beliefs attacked and ridiculed but have broad shoulders.

You do understand the difference in discriminating against a person for their belief compared to be critical of the belief that religious person holds?

First you were appalled that I didn't condemn Veya and agreed with him and what if he said that about Muslims?

When I clearly explained that he wasn't singling her out for being a Christian he was remarking on her being a 'bad' Christian

There is a difference.

1) Avoided my points

2) Avoided my points

3) Incorrect, never claimed you had to be appalled. I asked if it was wrong. I asked your view on whether someone would have said this on Muslims. Which you keep avoiding in answering. Which is no problem, your silence is answer enough for me.

4) What is a bad Christian? When its based on works that cannot be verified or validated, when its based on faith? Again there is 42,000 Denominations of Christians. Are you claiming only one can be good Christians and the other 41,999 denominations are all bad? I mean do you think you are the judge of what is a good Muslim or your god Allah?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

There is a difference.

1) Avoided my points

2) Avoided my points

3) Incorrect, never claimed you had to be appalled. I asked if it was wrong. I asked your view on whether someone would have said this on Muslims. Which you keep avoiding in answering. Which is no problem, your silence is answer enough for me.

4) What is a bad Christian? When its based on works that cannot be verified or validated, when its based on faith? Again there is 42,000 Denominations of Christians. Are you claiming only one can be good Christians and the other 41,999 denominations are all bad? I mean do you think you are the judge of what is a good Muslim or your god Allah?

If you read back you will notice I did respond to your questions.

I CLEARLY posted that Veya doesn't like religious people
Is this wrong of course it bloody is
But that's his opinion

You can judge a poster on here by their actions and how they express themselves we both know how much hatred she has forMuslims so please don't pretend otherwise.
Remember I've been around since 2010 and she hasn't changed.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1) Avoided my points

2) Avoided my points

If you read back you will notice I did respond to your questions.

I CLEARLY posted that Veya doesn't like religious people
Is this wrong of course it bloody is
But that's his opinion

You can judge a poster on here by their actions and how they express themselves we both know how much hatred she has forMuslims so please don't pretend otherwise.
Remember I've been around since 2010 and she hasn't changed.

1) Avoding again

2) At no point have I seen him say he dislikes all religious people and if he did, he is being disingenuous to his religious friends

3)  Thank you for finally answering, saying that it is wrong

4) Yes it is his opinion, which is open to criticism

5) Where did I discount the fact that she has a dislike for Muslims, of which i have often been critical also of her on.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Well didge I just find it weird

A man stabbed in the neck and doesn't get a single drop of blood on his shirt??

That just make me doubt it happend at all, sounds like false flag to me.

Wouldn't be the first time Muslims have lied

I can clear this up for you. Today, I had lunch with my friend whose partner is an Iraqi Muslim. The guy who got stabbed is one of his best friends. He's a top surgeon who operated on those hurt in the Manchester bombing at the Arena. He was stabbed. He doesn't know why other than a hate crime. He doesn't know his attacker. The wound was not serious. However, it could have hit his spine and crippled him for life.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:53 pm

The alleged 'stab attack' is not being pursued as a 'hate crime' by police/prosecution...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:38 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The alleged 'stab attack' is not being pursued as a 'hate crime' by police/prosecution...!

That's because the victim has decided not to pursue the matter, I think. Thought how on earth someone can say a stabbing is not a hate crime, I don't know. Not exactly a love fest, is it?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:07 am

Is not being treated as racially/religiously motivated crime...

And the reason for that is because it wasn't...

If there was any evidence that it was, then it would be pursued as such by police, regardless of any request from Kurdy to not do so...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:48 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

I can clear this up for you.   Today, I had lunch with my friend whose partner is an Iraqi Muslim.   The guy who got stabbed is one of his best friends.   He's a top surgeon who operated on those hurt in the Manchester bombing at the Arena.   He was stabbed.   He doesn't know why other than a hate crime.  He doesn't know his attacker.   The wound was not serious.  However, it could have hit his spine and crippled him for life.  

It takes amasing courage to forgive those who have commited harm to them

What a great man

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:38 am

What on earth is wrong with you to say such a thing?

He isn't special (well, he was to his family and those he helped I'm sure). But as far as I know most if not all stabbings are reported somewhere. This one was linked to here by a poster.

Seriously though, that's you reaction to someone being stabbed? To ask why they are so special?

VOD expresses some of the most fucked up morality I have ever read.

complete and utter disgrace that she calls herself a Christian
I don't even like Christians yet I am offended for them, since read any of Christ's words and they are the complete opposite of what she expresses.
No shit.
She has form,  she has "serious previous".
It's true, I don't care what her protective friends say.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:05 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

I can clear this up for you.   Today, I had lunch with my friend whose partner is an Iraqi Muslim.   The guy who got stabbed is one of his best friends.   He's a top surgeon who operated on those hurt in the Manchester bombing at the Arena.   He was stabbed.   He doesn't know why other than a hate crime.  He doesn't know his attacker.   The wound was not serious.  However, it could have hit his spine and crippled him for life.  

BULL

SHIT

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

BULL

SHIT

Are you saying I'm lying, or my friend is lying?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

BULL

SHIT

I'm saying that I do not believe for one second that a man can be stabbed in the neck and bleed a single drop of blood on his shirt.

Have you ever seen a stab victim?? I have and they piss blood everywhere.

This guy however is in a spotless shirt after being stabbed??

Someone's lying

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

BULL

SHIT

Why? Because Horatio's experience with real life Muslims breaks the mould of this big bad boogey man you have created for yourself?

Do you properly know ANY Muslims IRL, smelly? Is your knowledge of them restricted to the news and internet? If so, it explains a lot.

I doubt Horatio has any reason to lie about this, you just can't accept something than runs counter to your angry stereotyping.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:08 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm saying that I do not believe for one second that a man can be stabbed in the neck and bleed a single drop of blood on his shirt.

Have you ever seen a stab victim?? I have and they piss blood everywhere.

This guy however is in a spotless shirt after being stabbed??

Someone's lying

Idea

Smelly is obviously working on the assumption that the victim only owns the one shirt  !!!

Totally ignoring the fact that the dressing on his neck shows that he already had the wound seen to, prior to that photo'..

Those photo's were obviously taken sometime afterward --  yet Smelly'  expects him to look the same as at the time he was stabbed --  blood and all..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

BULL

SHIT

Why? Because Horatio's experience with real life Muslims breaks the mould of this big bad boogey man you have created for yourself?

Do you properly know ANY Muslims IRL, smelly? Is your knowledge of them restricted to the news and internet? If so, it explains a lot.

I doubt Horatio has any reason to lie about this, you just can't accept something than runs counter to your angry stereotyping.

Have you ever seen a stab victim??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:48 am

This Man Has Been stabbed

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 4 2bdae810

This man has also been stabbed

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 4 44afb911

Which man is telling the truth??

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:04 am

Who is telling the truth?

100% of the tv media, who say he was stabbed.

100% of the news media, many of whom support the far right, who say he was stabbed.

The police,who say he was stabbed.
The hospital, who say he was stabbed.
The doctor who stitched his stab wound.
The culprit, who admits stabbing him.
Ot Smelly Bumbandit.

Tough call.

But BB has declared himself a fraud and a troll.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:11 am

Angry Andy wrote:Who is telling the truth?

100% of the tv media, who say he was stabbed.

100% of the news media, many of whom support the far right, who  say he was stabbed.

The police,who say he was stabbed.
The hospital, who say he was stabbed.
The doctor who stitched his stab wound.
The culprit, who admits stabbing him.
Ot Smelly Bumbandit.

Tough call.

But BB has declared himself a fraud and a troll.

Ok

Lets all pretend that stab victims don't bleed, the we can make believe in the land of pink ponies and purple Unicorns and stab won't that don't bleed Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 am

Troll alert.
head threw you off Flopfix for being a racist troll?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:16 am

Ian Rook, Aka Smelley Bumbandit, and another man, thought to be extremist forum laughing stock Tommy Monk
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/26/ian-anthony-rook-court-stabbing-surgeon-nasser-kurdy-outside-cheshire-mosque
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:This Man Has Been stabbed

Can I explain why there is no blood in THAT picture? No. But that doesn't mean he wasn't stabbed fgs.

For a terrible state so keen on manipulation and a group of people who will apparently lie about being stabbed- don't you think a simple thing like 'blood' would be something they wouldn't let slip their mind if this was faked?

Who knows why there is no blood. Maybe it wasn't so deep, maybe whoever was there managed to stop any serious bleeding and change him before this picture was taken. Who knows? But it isn't automatically a lie. IF it was fake, it'd be a pretty shit effort to not include fake blood wouldn't it?

Stop looking for monsters under the bed smelly.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

For the shits saying he was not hurt, 1 min 45 seconds on the video on line, they move his shirt and the collar at the back is covered in blood. The man next to him says the wound is about 3 cms long. Not large at all, but straight in going for his spine. Shut the fuck up Smelly, the apologiser for Breivik.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/altrincham-mosque-man-stabbed-Muslim-13668947

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

Eilzel wrote:

Can I explain why there is no blood in THAT picture? No. But that doesn't mean he wasn't stabbed fgs.

For a terrible state so keen on manipulation and a group of people who will apparently lie about being stabbed- don't you think a simple thing like 'blood' would be something they wouldn't let slip their mind if this was faked?

Who knows why there is no blood. Maybe it wasn't so deep, maybe whoever was there managed to stop any serious bleeding and change him before this picture was taken. Who knows? But it isn't automatically a lie. IF it was fake, it'd be a pretty shit effort to not include fake blood wouldn't it?

THAT picture is the picture taken IMMEDIATELY after he has been stabbed.

Stop being such a coward and watch the footage, where that picture was taken from, he clearly says "I've been stabbed"

Ive posted it up, if you don't want to watch it then sod off of the thread because you're ignoring the evidence and are arguing from "I want it to be a stabbing so it's going to be a stabbing no matter what"

You're not interested in the truth, all you see is an ethnic and your little heart melts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:29 am

sassy wrote:For the shits saying he was not hurt, 1 min 45 seconds on the video on line, they move his shirt and the collar at the back is covered in blood.  The man next to him says the wound is about 3 cms long.   Not large at all, but straight in going for his spine.   Shut the fuck up Smelly, the apologiser for Breivik.  

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/altrincham-mosque-man-stabbed-Muslim-13668947

Fake link lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:29 am

1 min 45 seconds on the video on link, they move his shirt and the collar at the back is covered in blood. The man next to him says the wound is about 3 cms long. Not large at all, but straight in going for his spine. Shut the fuck up Smelly, the apologiser for Breivik.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
sassy wrote:For the shits saying he was not hurt, 1 min 45 seconds on the video on line, they move his shirt and the collar at the back is covered in blood.  The man next to him says the wound is about 3 cms long.   Not large at all, but straight in going for his spine.   Shut the fuck up Smelly, the apologiser for Breivik.  

Fake link lol!

Says the fake person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:30 am

Angry Andy wrote:Troll alert.

In English that translates to what??

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Troll alert.

You have been sussed out as a Nazi.
An apologist for Anders Breivik and a supporter of proscribed far right extrmist organisations with warped views.
Fuck only knows what Eddie was doing inviting you back. You are as warped as Major Stormee and Allakaka.
Surprised Ben hasnt spat you out for lowering the standards of his forum.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:37 am

sassy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Fake link lol!

Says the fake person.

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 4 Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:38 am

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You have been sussed out as a Nazi.
An apologist for Anders Breivik and a supporter of proscribed far right extrmist organisations with warped views.
Fuck only knows what Eddie was doing inviting you back. You are as warped as Major Stormee and Allakaka.
Surprised Ben hasnt spat you out for lowering the standards of his forum.

Have you tried yoga?

I hear that's good for combating anger issues

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am

Have you tried suicide?
Would do us all a favour.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Stop being such a coward and watch the footage, where that picture was taken from, he clearly says "I've been stabbed"

Ive posted it up, if you don't want to watch it then sod off of the thread because you're ignoring the evidence and are arguing from "I want it to be a stabbing so it's going to be a stabbing no matter what"

You're not interested in the truth, all you see is an ethnic and your little heart melts

You are ignoring everyone on this thread.
You ignored Horatio, who has personal information regarding the case.
You are ignoring Sassy's link.

Are all stabbings the same to you?

You are ignoring everything and everyone stating the opposite to you purely because you can't see blood in a couple of photos and see that as enough reason to fabricate a hopelessly amateur fake.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:49 am

Angry Andy wrote:Have you tried suicide?

FFS, what's going on with this forum these days? That was a horrible post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:58 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You are ignoring everything and everyone stating the opposite to you purely because you can't see blood in a couple of photos and see that as enough reason to fabricate a hopelessly amateur fake.

I'm not ignoring anyone

I simply doubt the integrity of the poster. Dear sassy posted up a fake link for God's sake.

You however are completely ignoring the FACT that when you get stabbed you bleed.

You're just disagreeing because it's me, anyone else and you would at least acknowledge that it's weird that there isn't any blood.

Hey ho

Won't be the first time a Muslim has lied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Have you tried suicide?

The dark lord just arrived and she is PISSED

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Perhaps people  are thoroughly fucked off with brain retards like Stormee and Bumbandit parachuting in here for the sole purpose to cause trouble.
Sent by Daen?
He declared that an eminent childrens surgeon, who saved lots of lives after the Manchester bombing, was lying about his stabbing, which was 3cms away from killing him.
Whose side are YOU on Raggs?
Bandits or the rest of the world who have condemned the stabbing.

Oh, and let us not forget that Raggs bestest forum friend on Flop, Major Stormee, found Jo Cox's murder most amusing.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:03 pm

In fact, this whole thread is a mess. It used to be against the rules to pick on someone for their religion, which is exactly what has happened to Vod. Has that changed? I'd like to know because I think it's a nasty thing to do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Perhaps people  are thoroughly fucked off with brain retards like Stormee and Bumbandit parachuting in here for the sole purpose to cause trouble.
Sent by Daen?
He declared that an eminent childrens surgeon, who saved lots of lives after the Manchester bombing, was lying about his stabbing, which was 3cms away from killing him.
Whose side are YOU on Raggs?
Bandits or the rest of the world who have condemned the stabbing.

You just told someone they should kill themselves. How could I possibly be on your side after that? It was a disgusting thing to say.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:06 pm

So you support Bumbandit and his wild and deranged assertion that the stabbing, the stitches , the arrests and the court appearances by the named culprits is a hoax?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm not ignoring anyone

I simply doubt the integrity of the poster. Dear sassy posted up a fake link for God's sake.

You however are completely ignoring the FACT that when you get stabbed you bleed.

You're just disagreeing because it's me, anyone else and you would at least acknowledge that it's weird that there isn't any blood.

Hey ho

Won't be the first time a Muslim has lied

Yes, because it's just so fun disagreeing with you....

And why is everyone else disagreeing with you?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Angry Andy wrote:So you support Bumbandit and his wild and deranged assertion that the stabbing, the stitches , the arrests and the court appearances by the named culprits is a hoax?

I haven't looked into it yet, but whatever he said that doesn't excuse what you said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

What on earth is wrong with you to say such a thing?

He isn't special (well, he was to his family and those he helped I'm sure). But as far as I know most if not all stabbings are reported somewhere. This one was linked to here by a poster.

Seriously though, that's you reaction to someone being stabbed? To ask why they are so special?

VOD expresses some of the most fucked up morality I have ever read.

complete and utter disgrace that she calls herself a Christian
I don't even like Christians yet I am offended for them, since read any of Christ's words and they are the complete opposite of what she expresses.

Out of order. Vod didn't mention religion, and you just attacked her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next