NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

+9
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Andy
nicko
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
eddie
HoratioTarr
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' Empty Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 am

A surgeon was stabbed on his way to a mosque in an apparent hate crime by attackers who shouted "abusive" comments, according to a Muslim community leader. The victim, a 58-year-old man named locally as surgeon Dr Nasser Kurdy, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his neck following the assault outside the Altrincham Islamic Centre, in Grove Lane, in the Greater Manchester market town on Sunday evening.

He has been discharged from hospital, according to his colleague Dr Khalid Anis, a spokesman for the Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association, who said he was "very lucky". Greater Manchester Police said two man, aged 32 and 54, were arrested within an hour of the attack, which the force is treating as a hate crime but not terrorism related.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/Muslim-surgeon-stabbed-outside-mosque-hate-crime/

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:49 pm

I saw this news report... didn't see any blood...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I saw this news report... didn't see any blood...

Amazing that isn't it??

A bloodless stab wound

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:42 pm

My ex was a policeman. He held a 16 year old boy as he died from a single stab to the heart. Very little external blood.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:17 pm

That surgeon could very well have saved many, many lives during his work.
Ignorance, of course, doesn't realise this.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:47 pm

eddie wrote:That surgeon could very well have saved many, many lives during his work.

Ignorance doesn't realise what an orthopaedic surgeon does...

'...Dr Nasser Kurdy, an orthopaedic surgeon and imam...'

And before you all jump to the conclusion that 'hate crime' against a Muslim automatically means the attackers were 'white British racist thugs'... it is much more likely that they were Muslims of a different sect/national origin...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:That surgeon could very well have saved many, many lives during his work.

Ignorance doesn't realise what an orthopaedic surgeon does...

'...Dr Nasser Kurdy, an orthopaedic surgeon and imam...'

And before you all jump to the conclusion that 'hate crime' against a Muslim automatically means the attackers were 'white British racist thugs'... it is much more likely that they were Muslims of a different sect/national origin...!

Still attacked out of ignorance then.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 pm

I doubt very much that 'ignorance' was the motive for attack...

As I already posted, he is an 'imam'... and likely that the attack was by other Muslims of a different sect/national identity...

Are there any descriptions of the 2 suspected of being involved in the attack...?

Or any details of what was actually said by the attackers that is being reported as 'abusive language'...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I doubt very much that 'ignorance' was the motive for attack...

As I already posted, he is an 'imam'... and likely that the attack was by other Muslims of a different sect/national identity...

Are there any descriptions of the 2 suspected of being involved in the attack...?

Or any details of what was actually said by the attackers that is being reported as 'abusive language'...?

I don't know. We will have to wait and see, won't we? Although you seem to have it all sussed out apparently.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

My ex was a policeman.  He held a 16 year old boy as he died from a single stab to the heart.  Very little external blood.

But at least some external blood

The video of the imam shows his shirt as spotless while he clamps his neck with his hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:22 pm

So what then, this was staged, he's not really hurt? TO WHAT END????
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:So what then, this was staged, he's not really hurt? TO WHAT END????

To the same end as always -  playing the victim.

Muslims do this all the time, false flag attacks, imaginary hate crimes, it's all part of their little woe is me act, and fools like you lap it up

Have you even seen the pictures??

Not even a head up his ass liberal like you would pretend he's been stabbed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:So what then, this was staged, he's not really hurt? TO WHAT END????

Muslims do this all the time, false flag attacks, imaginary hate crimes, it's all part of their little woe is me act, and fools like you lap it up

So you are saying the Police are incompetatnt and investigating a lie?

That the hospital staff are also lying?

Do you take this assumption with the Church shooting where the victims are white?

Or do you only get this paranoid when the victim here is also white, but that he is Muslim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:03 am

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' 2118

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' Nintchdbpict000355878001

A 28-year-old man has been charged with assaulting a surgeon who was stabbed outside a mosque in Cheshire.
Ian Anthony Rook, of no fixed address, is accused of grievous bodily harm and possession of a lethal weapon. 

He was detained after Dr Nasser Kurdy was injured outside Altrincham and Hale Muslim Association on Grove Lane in Altrincham on Sunday night.

Mr Rook is due to appear at Manchester City Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, Greater Manchester Police said.

A second man has been released with no further action, the force confirmed.

Officers were called at about 17:45 BST on Sunday, after Dr Kurdy, 58, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to the back of his neck.

He was treated for his injuries and discharged from shortly afterwards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41390061

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4541540/surgeon-stabbed-in-the-neck-outside-a-mosque-feels-no-anger-towards-attacker-as-hes-revealed-as-manchester-bombing-hero/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:01 pm

I am glad this twat has been swiftly caught and charged and will now face the justice he deserves!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Thorin wrote:Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' 2118

A 28-year-old man has been charged with assaulting a surgeon who was stabbed outside a mosque in Cheshire.
Ian Anthony Rook, of no fixed address, is accused of grievous bodily harm and possession of a lethal weapon. 

He was detained after Dr Nasser Kurdy was injured outside Altrincham and Hale Muslim Association on Grove Lane in Altrincham on Sunday night.

Mr Rook is due to appear at Manchester City Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, Greater Manchester Police said.

Officers were called at about 17:45 BST on Sunday, after Dr Kurdy, 58, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to the back of his neck.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4541540/surgeon-stabbed-in-the-neck-outside-a-mosque-feels-no-anger-towards-attacker-as-hes-revealed-as-manchester-bombing-hero/

That's after he was treated didge

Obviously he isn't going to be covered in blood the day after.

No I'm taking about the pictures you refuse to show, the ones that show him immediately after being "stabbed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' 2118

No I'm taking about the pictures you refuse to show, the ones that show him immediately after being "stabbed"

I refuse to show?

Sorry, but I did not realize the press had to be to hand to photo him, not knowing he would be stabbed.

I really dispair at your stupidity at times.

The reality is, it matters not whether you believe or not, what does is a court of law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:32 pm

And the full details will be provided in court, and tested for authenticity...

Let's wait and see what actually comes out in court as the true version of events...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Do you take this assumption with the Church shooting where the victims are white?

Or do you only get this paranoid when the victim here is also white, but that he is Muslim?

The police are incompetent, haven't you seen 3 girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I refuse to show?

Sorry, but I did not realize the press had to be to hand to photo him, not knowing he would be stabbed.

The reality is, it matters not whether you believe or not, what does is a court of law.

Are you dense??

There are photos and video footage of him immediately after he was stabbed

No blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you are basing all Police being incompetant based on some cases and not the numereous other cases. Where they have brought criminals to justice. I mean how on earth there is tens of thousands of convicted criminals ib prison. Is anyones guess, according to your warped views. Its also very insulting to the many Police officers that have brought people to justice.

The only ever incompetance I see, daily comes from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

So you are basing all Police being incompetant based on some cases and not the numereous other cases. Where they have brought criminals to justice. I mean how on earth there is tens of thousands of convicted criminals ib prison. Is anyones guess, according to your warped views. Its also very insulting to the many Police officers that have brought people to justice.

Justice

Aye right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I refuse to show?

Are you dense??

No blood

Are there?

Is that why you have not posted them?

I mean that is astounding that the lawyer of the person charged has not picked up on this claim of yours to squash the charges.

Maybe you can explain that for me?

Last edited by Thorin on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Justice

Aye right.

Well done, you see how much of an imbicille you have been on this.

Glad to see that is getting through at last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Are you dense??

No blood

Are there?

I mean that is astounding that the lawyer of the person charged has not picked up on this claim of yours to quash the charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915520/Imam-rushed-hospital-stabbed-near-mosque.html

All the pictures you want And the footage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Are there?

I mean that is astounding that the lawyer of the person charged has not picked up on this claim of yours to quash the charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915520/Imam-rushed-hospital-stabbed-near-mosque.html

So again why have the charges not been dropped and challenged by the lawyer?

I mean surely he should be able to get the charges dropped based on your hilarious and dumb claim quite easily?

Let alone having the hospital charged for falsifying in injury?

This is why I constantly laugh at how stupid you are.

I mean you do realize that the blood will be on the inside of the shirt and down his back?

Or that the cut was not deep, but a nick? Which would explain the small plaster.

Still does not render him not being stabbed does it?

Think about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I mean surely he should be able to get the charges dropped based on your hilarious and dumb claim quite easily?

I mean you do realize that the blood will be on the inside of the shirt and down his back?

Or that the cut was not deep, but a nick? Which would explain the small plaster.

Think about it?

Didn't look at the picture did you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Think about it?

Oh I did.

Now can you at any point see the back of his shirt in the video or Photo taken of him after the attack?
Cue Semlly to make a massive fuck up, or will he spot it.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 pm

What a Muslim being stabbed by a non-Muslim looks like

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' 44afb910

What a non-Muslim being stabbed by a Muslim looks like

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' Images10

Spot the difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh I did.

Now can you at any point see the back of his shirt in the video or Photo taken of him after the attack?

Laughing

No but I can seen his left shoulder which is attached to the neck and......... Spotless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh I did.

Laughing

No but I can seen his left shoulder which is attached to the neck and......... Spotless

Show me this picture where you can see his left shoulder please.

Please post it.

I knew you would fuck up ha ha

Reel smelly in... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 pm

If you want to pretend that man gets stabbed in the neck and doesn't bleed a single drop on his shirt, you crack on.

You've obviously never seen a person who has been stabbed, they bleed alot and everywhere.

If you showed that picture to 100 people and told them that the man has just been stabbed 100 out of 100 will look at the picture and the first question they will ask is "where's all the blood?"

But hey, it's the land of make believe where you're around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:If you want to pretend that man gets stabbed in the neck and doesn't bleed a single drop on his shirt, you crack on.

You've obviously never seen a person who has been  stabbed, they bleed alot and everywhere.

If you showed that picture to 100 people and told them that the man has just been stabbed 100 out of 100 will look at the picture and the first question they will ask is "where's all the blood?"

But hey, it's the land of make believe where you're around

Depends what they have been stabbed with, how deep it is etc.

Now in your moment of stupidity, did you notice that one shirt is plain and purple and the other is blue stripes?

The one you can see his shoulder is of blue stripes and even has a logo, which the other shirt does not.

Clearly these photos were taken much later after he has been cleaned up and clearly changed his shirt.

Doh

I mean why else would someone change their shirt on the same day of the incident??

Blood on it by any chance?

You fuckwit

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Did he stabbed with an imaginary knife?!

That's probably why there isn't any blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Did he stabbed with an imaginary knife?!

Ahhh, did I make you again look really Dim mate?

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Did he stabbed with an imaginary knife?!

Cool

You did didge you really really did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Cool

Well that part was easy mate. I mean you avoided answering why no lawyer would challenge such a case based on your claim. When they would have access to photos taken by the Police of the wound. You do releaise that the Police would have taken photo's of the injury, which the lawyer would have access to?

BUt this is why you are a paranod idiot.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well that part was easy mate. I mean you avoided answering why no lawyer would challenge such a case based on your claim. When they would have access to photos taken by the Police of the wound. You do releaise that the Police would have taken photo's of the injury, which the lawyer would have access to?

BUt this is why you are a paranod idiot.

Cool
Drat

You got me there didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:59 pm

A 28-year-old man has been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with assaulting a surgeon who as stabbed outside a mosque.

Ian Rook, of no fixed address, appeared at Manchester Magistrates' Court charged with grievous bodily harm and possession of a lethal weapon.

Dr Nasser Kurdy was injured outside Altrincham and Hale Muslim Association in Grove Lane, Altrincham, on Sunday.

Mr Rook will appear at Manchester Crown Court in October.

He was treated for his injuries and discharged shortly afterwards.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said the force does not believe there was a racial motive to the attack.

A second man arrested has been released with no further action, the force added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Well there it all is clear as day

Overwhelming evidence of a frenzied stabbing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Well there it all is clear as day

I would have said its overwhelming how silly and paranoid you have been here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Well there it all is clear as day

So very silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So very silly

Indeed mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:What a Muslim being stabbed by a non-Muslim looks like

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' 44afb910

What a non-Muslim being stabbed by a Muslim looks like

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' Images10

Spot the difference

The pic and vid shows him holding the side of head/neck... and no visible blood anywhere... The 'patched up' after pic shows a small rectangle plaster on the back of neck low down below shirt collar area... again no sign of blood or weeping fluid from any cut/stab injury...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:12 pm

One has been stabbed in the front of the neck and one in the back and one is minus his shirt, the one stabbed in the front.

I love this paranoia and even worse posting a pic that is not comparable.

So I will ask again, why has the man not had his lawyer bring up this claim? Let alone why he has been remanded in custody?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:49 pm

'...Dr Kurdy, 58, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to the back of his neck...'

But the pic/vid of him allegedly immediately after this attack shows him holding the side of his head/neck... and no blood can be seen...

The other article claims a 3 inch wound... the patch is too small for a wound of that size... plus no blood or weeping fluid showing on patch...

Plus no mention of stitches etc...

Also there's this...

'...A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said the force does not believe there was a racial motive to the attack...'

So no 'hate crime'...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Thorin wrote:One has been stabbed in the front of the neck and one in the back and one is minus his shirt, the one stabbed in the front.

I love this paranoia and even worse posting a pic that is not comparable.

So I will ask again, why has the man not had his lawyer bring up this claim? Let alone why he has been remanded in custody?

And again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm talking about the pics and vid of Kurdy, Dodge...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:'...Dr Kurdy, 58, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to the back of his neck...'

But the pic/vid of him allegedly immediately after this attack shows him holding the side of his head/neck... and no blood can be seen...

The other article claims a 3 inch wound... the patch is too small for a wound of that size... plus no blood or weeping fluid showing on patch...

Plus no mention of stitches etc...

Also there's this...

'...A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said the force does not believe there was a racial motive to the attack...'

So no 'hate crime'...!!!

Don't come here with your facts and details Tommy and ruin didges narrative

Haven't you ever heard the liberals motto??

"never let the truth stand in the way of a good lie"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm talking about the pics and vid of Kurdy, Dodge...!!!

Are you?

It seems to me smelly's paranoid virus is catching lol

So why can neither of you answer my questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next