NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

+9
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Andy
nicko
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
eddie
HoratioTarr
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 5 Empty Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A surgeon was stabbed on his way to a mosque in an apparent hate crime by attackers who shouted "abusive" comments, according to a Muslim community leader. The victim, a 58-year-old man named locally as surgeon Dr Nasser Kurdy, was taken to hospital with a stab wound to his neck following the assault outside the Altrincham Islamic Centre, in Grove Lane, in the Greater Manchester market town on Sunday evening.

He has been discharged from hospital, according to his colleague Dr Khalid Anis, a spokesman for the Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association, who said he was "very lucky". Greater Manchester Police said two man, aged 32 and 54, were arrested within an hour of the attack, which the force is treating as a hate crime but not terrorism related.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/25/Muslim-surgeon-stabbed-outside-mosque-hate-crime/

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 5 Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Perhaps people  are thoroughly fucked off with brain retards like Stormee and Bumbandit parachuting in here for the sole purpose to cause trouble.
Sent by Daen?
He declared that an eminent childrens surgeon, who saved lots of lives after the Manchester bombing, was lying about his stabbing, which was 3cms away from killing him.
Whose side are YOU on Raggs?
Bandits or the rest of the world who have condemned the stabbing.

Oh, and let us not forget that Raggs bestest forum friend  on Flop, Major Stormee, found Jo Cox's murder most amusing.

Ok andy, let's be clear on some things:

Suggesting a poster commit suicide, however much in jest or annoyed, is NOT on.

And the term bumbandit is a homophobic insult, even if not intended as such, as is NOT on.

No one gets your disdain of smelly more than I do, but hw doesn't do those things, so you won't either. Debate with solid arguments not nastiness.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime' - Page 5 Empty Re: Muslim surgeon stabbed outside mosque in 'hate crime'

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Have you tried suicide?
Would do us all a favour.

FFS, what's going on with this forum these days? That was a horrible post.

Seconded.

Thor was horrible to me, Sexy and Les yesterday, he was basemented and I think that resulted in him leaving.....but NOWHERE in his many rants did he sink as low as the above post.
If this hasn't already been reported, I will press my first report button on here....(if I can find it)
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:29 pm

I just warned andy above, no need to report.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:I just warned andy above, no need to report.

Thank you, I hadn't then read your reply which was over the page.

I didn't find the button anyway, probably because I have never been tempted to report a post before.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Lol

Teacher's telling off the cool kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Lol

If you think its 'cool' to suggest to someone on a forum to commit suicide, that says a lot more about your mindset than the 'teachers'. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Perhaps people  are thoroughly fucked off with brain retards like Stormee and Bumbandit parachuting in here for the sole purpose to cause trouble.
Sent by Daen?
He declared that an eminent childrens surgeon, who saved lots of lives after the Manchester bombing, was lying about his stabbing, which was 3cms away from killing him.

Oh, and let us not forget that Raggs bestest forum friend  on Flop, Major Stormee, found Jo Cox's murder most amusing.

Ok andy, let's be clear on some things:

Suggesting a poster commit suicide, however much in jest or annoyed, is NOT on.

And the term bumbandit is a homophobic insult, even if not intended as such, as is NOT on.

No one gets your disdain of smelly more than I do, but hw doesn't do those things, so you won't either. Debate with solid arguments not nastiness.

You could always tell Andy to apologise to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Lol

If you think its 'cool' to suggest to someone on a forum  to commit suicide, that says a lot more about your mindset than the 'teachers'. Rolling Eyes  

HEY!!!

I'm the victim here. You should be more sensitive to my feelings

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

If you think its 'cool' to suggest to someone on a forum  to commit suicide, that says a lot more about your mindset than the 'teachers'. Rolling Eyes  

HEY!!!

Well act like a victim then and stop being so cocky. lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Sent by Daen?

Do you mean "prominent" surgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

HEY!!!

Sorry I'm not a liberal, I wouldn't know how to act like a victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh I don't know, you have bleated quite a lot on here since you came back....and you do try to rile people so they react, but like I said last week, everyone with a brain is wise to you. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm not ignoring anyone

I simply doubt the integrity of the poster. Dear sassy posted up a fake link for God's sake.

You however are completely ignoring the FACT that when you get stabbed you bleed.

You're just disagreeing because it's me, anyone else and you would at least acknowledge that it's weird that there isn't any blood.

Hey ho

Won't be the first time a Muslim has lied

Yes, because it's just so fun disagreeing with you....

And why is everyone else disagreeing with you?

You give the answer and then ask the question??

Weird way of doing things.

Look at the facts elizel, the first picture shows a man at nottinghill carnival who has been stabbed, obviously it isn't fatal since he is still standing and looks ok ish.

Look how much blood he has on him.

Now look at the picture of the Muslim doctor, who was stabbed in the neck.

Why is one man covered in blood and the other one spotless??

Why are people so desperate to overlook this??

Have you ever seen a stab victim?? I have, and they all look like the first guy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Its pointless arguing with you, even when the facts are there!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:55 pm

He was stabbed in the back of the neck, so any blood would have run down the back. I would expect to see a little bit of blood elsewhere, but it's not essential. It was obviously a fairly superficial wound, which is very lucky.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Its pointless arguing with you, even when the facts are there!

Facts like people who get stabbed in the neck don't bleed??

Yeah ok

I suspect taqqiya

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Its pointless arguing with you, even when the facts are there!

Yeah ok

I suspect taqqiya

You can suspect anything you want.

As stated he was stabbed.

End of
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He was stabbed in the back of the neck, so any blood would have run down the back. I would expect to see a little bit of blood elsewhere, but it's not essential. It was obviously a fairly superficial wound, which is very lucky.

Side of the neck towards the back

In the footage when he leans forward and the back of his shirt is spotless, how does that happen??

We've been told it was near fatal, now it's superficial.

No blood, maybe some blood down the back of his spotless shirt.

Sounds like too many convenient excuses as to why the hell there isn't any blood

Can anyone tell me that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yeah ok

I suspect taqqiya

End of

So the Muslim who attacked this women in France shouted ALLAHU AKBAR, so that means he did it for Islam and Allah

End of

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

End of

So the Muslim who attacked this women in France shouted ALLAHU AKBAR, so that means he did it for Islam and Allah

End of

Anybody can shout Allahu akbar

Cant they though? Doesnt mean they are Muslim and doing it for Islam.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:So you support Bumbandit and his wild and deranged assertion that the stabbing, the stitches , the arrests and the court appearances by the named culprits is a hoax?

I haven't looked into it yet, but whatever he said that doesn't excuse what you said.
Then I suggest you look into it before commenting.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

End of

Anybody can shout Allahu akbar

Cant they though? Doesnt mean they are Muslim and doing it for Islam.

You should tell Quill that.

He think that just because those guys at the charlotteville riots where carrying placards with white supremacist slogans makes them a white supremacist

Anyone can wear a white hood and carry white supremacist placards

Doesn't make them whites supremacists eh sexy??

Don't judge a book by its cover right??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh I don't know, you have bleated quite a lot on here since you came back....and you do try to rile people so they react, but like I said last week, everyone with a brain is wise to you. Wink

My very existence is like a red rag to some of this lot.

Lol

All their hatred does is warm my heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't looked into it yet, but whatever he said that doesn't excuse what you said.

Why? It's not as if you look into anything, and you weren't commenting on the subject when you suggested that Smelly should kill himself or when you started banging on about totally unrelated issues.

I've just commented on the actual subject - if you paid attention, you would have seen that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why are you so angry??

Ever thought of speaking to Jeremy kyle??

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol

FYI I dont have a problem with you posting here.

Razz
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol

FYI I dont have a problem with you posting here.

Razz

Not yet.

But you're just a drone, and the hive mind has just resurfaced and she is not pleased to see me

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol

Rolling Eyes

You haven't yet witnessed any genuine "hatred" from either me, nor any of the other moderates and "lefties" on here, your Smelliness...

If you consider my mere pissing on your White Supremacist arrogance and cowardly lies as some kind of "hatred", then all I can say is that you must have had a very sheltered and cossetted upbringing...

You poor little muppet.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:06 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol

Rolling Eyes

You haven't yet witnessed any genuine "hatred" from either me,  nor any of the other moderates and "lefties" on here,  your Smelliness...

If you consider my mere pissing on your White Supremacist arrogance and cowardly lies as some kind of "hatred",  then all I can say is that you must have had a very sheltered and cossetted upbringing...

You poor little muppet.        

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Are you saying I'm lying, or my friend is lying?

I'm saying that I do not believe for one second that a man can be stabbed in the neck and bleed a single drop of blood on his shirt.

Have you ever seen a stab victim?? I have and they piss blood everywhere.

This guy however is in a spotless shirt after being stabbed??

Someone's lying

Did you see my post about my ex who was a copper. Boy died in his arms from stab wound to heart. Barely any blood. He was stabbed with a stiletto blade. all the bleeding was internal. Puncture wounds tend to bleed less. Also it depends on whether you hit an artery. Clearly this wound was a minor puncture wound.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Why? Because Horatio's experience with real life Muslims breaks the mould of this big bad boogey man you have created for yourself?

Do you properly know ANY Muslims IRL, smelly? Is your knowledge of them restricted to the news and internet? If so, it explains a lot.

I doubt Horatio has any reason to lie about this, you just can't accept something than runs counter to your angry stereotyping.

Have you ever seen a stab victim??

And a cut scalp bleeds like a fucker. Why? Because all the vessels are close to the surface. Perhaps this will help you understand the nature of bleeding.

http://www.ct.gov/dds/lib/dds/factsheets/fs_bleeding_and_wounds.pdf
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm saying that I do not believe for one second that a man can be stabbed in the neck and bleed a single drop of blood on his shirt.

Have you ever seen a stab victim?? I have and they piss blood everywhere.

This guy however is in a spotless shirt after being stabbed??

Someone's lying

Did you see my post about my ex who was a copper.  Boy died in his arms from stab wound to heart.   Barely any blood.  He was stabbed with a stiletto blade.  all the bleeding was internal.  Puncture wounds tend to bleed less. Also it depends on whether you hit an artery.   Clearly this wound was a minor puncture wound.

I'm not just making shit up for the hell of it

"Barely any blood" is somewhat different to "not a single droplet of blood anywhere"

I'd be happy with "barely any blood", I wouldn't even be questioning the veracity if his claim with "barely any blood"

I stand to be corrected, but in cases like this I tend towards scepticism especially when the claim that they were "saying anti Muslim things"

Oh fucking really?? What anti Muslim things exactly??

Muslims often fake attacks against themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Have you ever seen a stab victim??

And a cut scalp bleeds like a fucker.  Why?  Because all the vessels are close to the surface.     Perhaps this will help you understand the nature of bleeding.

Not a cut, but a stab.

It bleeds like a bastard as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol

I honestly think you give yourself far more importance than is warranted. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol

I honestly think you give yourself far more importance than is warranted. Razz

Really??

I thought I was being rather modest.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

And a cut scalp bleeds like a fucker.  Why?  Because all the vessels are close to the surface.     Perhaps this will help you understand the nature of bleeding.

Not a cut, but a stab.

Perhaps it was a shallow puncture wound. Still a stab, and still an assault.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not a cut, but a stab.

Perhaps it was  a shallow puncture wound.  Still a stab, and still an assault.

most likely an assault of some kind, probably got punched by some chav wearing gold sovereign rings , which scratch or maybe lightly gashed his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Sent by Daen?

WTF??? scratch

Have you not heard of the commonly used expression "eminent surgeon" or "eminent professor"??
(Eminent as in accomplished / gifted / famous)

''Prominent'' has a similar meaning but is an inferior substitute and is not used as commonly with regard to medics.
You've corrected the guy who phrased his sentence in a better way than you lol.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

WTF??? scratch

Have you not heard of the commonly used expression "eminent surgeon" or "eminent professor"??
(Eminent as in accomplished / gifted / famous)

''Prominent'' has a similar meaning but is an inferior substitute and is not used as commonly with regard to medics.
You've corrected the guy who phrased his sentence in a better way than you lol.

Steven hawking would be eminent

This guy is prominent

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm not the pedantic type so I won't overstretch my point. But 'eminent' is the usual expression used and imo sounds more elegant too. The guy has reached the very top of his profession, btw. An experienced consultant.

Nightynight folks.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Jules wrote:I'm not the pedantic type so I won't overstretch my point. But 'eminent' is the usual expression used and imo sounds more elegant too. The guy has reached the very top of his profession, btw. An experienced consultant.

Nightynight folks.

Everyone know hawkings

No one knows who make beloved Muslim is

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:I'm not the pedantic type so I won't overstretch my point. But 'eminent' is the usual expression used and imo sounds more elegant too. The guy has reached the very top of his profession, btw. An experienced consultant.

Nightynight folks.

Everyone know hawkings

what?????
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:42 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Everyone know hawkings

what?????

Razz

Smelly has probably been licking too many of those strange golden-tinged fungi growing in the dark and dank far recesses of his Mum's council_tenement basement in which he resides...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:16 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Everyone know hawkings

what?????

"Make believe Muslim"

Predictive text on my brain damaged phone running amok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5