NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worlds second transracial

+11
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
magica
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 Empty the worlds second transracial

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

it really was only a matter of time.

cant wait for the collective explosion of libtard heads and melting of snowflakes over this one

White flight attendant turned glamour model with 32S breasts says she now identifies as black after injecting her skin with melanin

A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie' appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

Former air hostess Martina Big, who claims she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and used tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.

The German tanning addict, who claims her breasts are 'Europe's biggest', appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

Back to top Go down

the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 Empty Re: the worlds second transracial

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

A homosexual feels perfectly normal being attracted to the same sex.   To them, it doesn't feel right if they try to be hetero.   They feel love for each other too.   What's 'unnatural' about that?

All of that is 'unnatural'...!

As I've just explained above...!!!

We are biologically (physically & mentally) hard wired to have attraction and (subsequently) interaction with people of the opposite sex to ourselves...!

Or at least, that is the indisputable normal and natural way that is intended...

And I don't care how 'gay' someone is, or how stupid someone is... everyone can see quite clearly that our biological physical anatomical sexual/reproductive parts are of the design for male/female coupling etc... and that this is the 'right' way of things, and as nature intended...!!!

But obviously we're not all 'hard wired' to be attracted to the opposite sex. If what you say is true, then nature would only churn out straight people. But nature doesn't. Nature brings forth all sorts of people, with all sorts of personalities, physical attributes and sexual preferences. Who are you to say what is 'normal'. To be honest, you're actually a minority in your bigoted beliefs. Does this make you abnormal?

Would you say to a homosexual's face - 'you're not normal.' Would you say to a person with cerebral palsy, 'you're not normal.' I bet you wouldn't. How about thinking along the lines of 'different' to you....and be more accepting of people?

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

homosexuality doesn't require me to suspend my beliefs in order to accept it, homosexuality doesn't require anything to be a reality, it simply is. homosexuality is however a natural and possibly genetic anomaly or defect, it is not the natural norm.

perhaps gays are gays because the part of the DNA that hardwires humans to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex is somehow wired up incorrectly.

do you know that people with green eyes only have green eyes due to a genetic mutation?? doesn't make them freaks it just makes them not the genetic norm.  

transgenderism however requires me to suspend my belief in biological fact, and to embrace a delusion that person can magically change their gender through surgery, it requires me to ignore science.

when a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut tells me that he identifies as a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model, transgenderism demands that i accept and embrace his new reality and if at any stage i question  it?? im labelled as a transphobe  because i see a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut instead of a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model.

i keep bringing it up because no one seems to want to deal with this, if a person tells you that the toaster is talking to them we dont accept that indeed the toaster is talking to them, we send them to get help.

answer me this

if you took a sample of blood from a man who has undergone reassignment surgery to become a transwoman, and sent that sample to the lab to test for the gender of that person, would the results come back as male or female??

I get what you're trying to say, but I'm trying to say that our reality is not someone else's reality, and if they're doing no harm, I don't see the problem with just accepting them as they wish to live their lives and be - instead of declaring them mentally ill, abnormal or unnatural.   Also, we're not talking about the physical here, so much as what is happening in their heads.   It's about how they feel, not what they are biologically.  These people have feelings, they're human beings.  Why should they be subjected to mockery and ridicule and being set apart from everyone else?  

but they are doing harm, in Canada, you can get a fine or face jail for "misgendering" someone, there was a case in the UK where someone got in the shit for doing the same thing.

there is no such thing as live and let live these days,they are forcing their reality on others, and that is harmful.

why should i accept them when they wont accept me??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes I often have gay people "forcing their reality" on me Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no, do you??

Why would I?   Homosexuality used to be classed as a mental disorder.   Now, we are less ignorant.   Yet, here you are convinced that transgender or transsexuals are mentally ill.    On what do you base your assumptions?

homosexuality doesn't require me to suspend my beliefs in order to accept it, homosexuality doesn't require anything to be a reality, it simply is. homosexuality is however a natural and possibly genetic anomaly or defect, it is not the natural norm.

perhaps gays are gays because the part of the DNA that hardwires humans to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex is somehow wired up incorrectly.

do you know that people with green eyes only have green eyes due to a genetic mutation?? doesn't make them freaks it just makes them not the genetic norm.  

So, what you are basically saying is that we gays are:

Extraordinary
Unique
Exceptional

Why, thanks Smelly, that's awfully kind of you to say sunny
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Isn't he a darl'?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

cyclops

Tommy and Smelly both obviously live in some perverted puniverse of their own making...

Their whacky ideas and populist gibberish about genetics and heredity, as expounded on this thread, only demonstrates one simple fact..

Neither Tommy nor Smelly have at any time actually studied any Biology or Genetics  !

If they had, they wouldn't be making the outright ludicrous claims that they have posted above..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:01 pm

eddie wrote:Isn't he a darl'?  

He might be the softest little love on the forum, indirectly Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

We are biologically (physically & mentally) hard wired to have attraction and (subsequently) interaction with people of the opposite sex to ourselves...!

Or at least, that is the indisputable normal and natural way that is intended...

And I don't care how 'gay' someone is, or how stupid someone is... everyone can see quite clearly that our biological physical anatomical sexual/reproductive parts are of the design for male/female coupling etc... and that this is the 'right' way of things, and as nature intended...!!!

But obviously we're not all 'hard wired' to be attracted to the opposite sex.   If what you say is true, then nature would only churn out straight people.   But nature doesn't.  Nature brings forth all sorts of people,
with all sorts of personalities, physical attributes and sexual preferences.   Who are you to say what is 'normal'.    To be honest, you're actually a minority in your bigoted beliefs.  Does this make you abnormal?  

Would you say to a homosexual's face - 'you're not normal.'   Would you say to a person with cerebral palsy, 'you're not normal.'   I bet you wouldn't.  How about thinking along the lines of 'different' to you....and be more accepting of people?

Normal is male female attraction and sexual interaction... normal is not to have cerebal palsy...

That is undeniable!

Homosexuality and CP are not when things have gone 'right'... they are when something's gone wrong...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:24 pm

You're wrong, tommy. Nothing wrong about it, only different.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Homosexuality is most certainly not the normal and natural way of things, as our biological design for sexual interaction is completely structured towards us having attraction to the opposite sex and sexual intercourse with the opposite sex...

It's so blatently obvious that this is the right way of things... that I can't help but think how strange and unnatural/abnormal it is for there to be people around who firstly don't ever feel any type of primeval sexual arousal/urges towards any people of the opposite sex, but instead get these feelings for those of the same sex... and secondly how these people must be able to see/know/understand the glaringly obvious fact that bioligical design and purpose of sexual interaction is between male and female, but they dismiss all the evidence (with their supposedly sane and rational minds), and then they carry on in pursuit of fulfilling their strange desires of 'alternative' interactions that they know full well will never result in a conception/childbirth/reproduction etc... although that is the fundamental basis for the whole biological design and reason for sexual attraction/interaction in the first place!!!

This is what I think...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

That is utter gibberish on every level, as many animals are attracted to the same gender.

To claim hard wired, offers up even something more idiotic, a creator.

So who are you to say what is intended?

Again invokes a view, there is again a creator behind who we are.

Which would mean you believe in a creator being Tommy

So can your force yourself to be attracted to someone you are not attracted to Tommy?

Yes or no

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Homosexuality is most certainly not the normal and natural way of things, as our biological design for sexual interaction is completely structured towards us having attraction to the opposite sex and sexual intercourse with the opposite sex...

It's so blatently obvious that this is the right way of things... that I can't help but think how strange and unnatural/abnormal it is for there to be people around who firstly don't ever feel any type of primeval sexual arousal/urges towards any people of the opposite sex, but instead get these feelings for those of the same sex... and secondly how these people must be able to see/know/understand the glaringly obvious fact that bioligical design and purpose of sexual interaction is between male and female, but they dismiss all the evidence (with their supposedly sane and rational minds), and then they carry on in pursuit of fulfilling their strange desires of 'alternative' interactions that they know full well will never result in a conception/childbirth/reproduction etc... although that is the fundamental basis for the whole biological design and reason for sexual attraction/interaction in the first place!!!

This is what I think...!

1. If we tried to have sexual relations with someone we had no sexual desires for, don't you think that would be rather weird and unnatural?

2. We don't choose our parters thinking they would make a good birthing partner, we choose them because we love them and are attracted to them, don't you?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Spot on les.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:26 pm

eddie wrote:Yes I often have gay people "forcing their reality" on me Rolling Eyes

transgender people eddie

pay attention

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes I often have gay people "forcing their reality" on me Rolling Eyes

transgender people eddie

pay attention

I was answering Tommy, Smelly. Pay attention.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:10 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

transgender people eddie

pay attention

Maybe if you weren't Sooooooooooo boring the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 2984306523

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

transgender people eddie

pay attention

That was actually a reply to SB on page 1...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

transgender people eddie

pay attention

Maybe if you weren't Sooooooooooo boring the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 2984306523

Yes, soooooooo boring you can't stop talking about me on flap and pretty much hounded me for two years to have you back on this forum.
Yes I see.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

This is what I think...!

1. If we tried to have sexual relations with someone we had no sexual desires for, don't you think that would be rather weird and unnatural?

2. We don't choose our parters thinking they would make a good birthing partner, we choose them because we love them and are attracted to them, don't you?

What is 'weird and unnatural' is the sexual attraction/desire/interaction being with someone of the same sex... as it goes against all the biological and physical reasons for us having male/females and the different sexual organs, and the whole basis of sexual attraction/desire/interaction...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

What is 'weird and unnatural' is the sexual attraction/desire/interaction being with someone of the same sex... as it goes against all the biological and physical reasons for us having male/females and the different sexual organs, and the whole basis of sexual attraction/desire/interaction...

So yet again the only bases for your claim, is your own hateful bigoted prejudice view here.

You offer no actual reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:33 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes, soooooooo boring you can't stop talking about me on flap and pretty much hounded me for two years to have you back on this forum.
Yes I see.

I felt sorry for you, all you were doing is apologizing and justifying why you binned me.

I thought, "let me take the high ground and be the better man" and so I let you let me back in

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes I see.

I felt sorry for you, all you were doing is apologizing and justifying why you binned me.

I thought, "let me take the high ground and be the better man" and so I let you let me back in

You've got a strange way of processing information but then we all know that you're only here as a wind-up anyway. Crack on, if it's all you have.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes I see.

the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 784092

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You've got a strange way of processing information but then we all know that you're only here as a wind-up anyway. Crack on, if it's all you have.

Sounds like you're a bit wound up

You should try relax sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

My view is you did come back to wind people up.

It must really piss you off when you realise you are involved in some intelligent discussions with reasonable people. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

It must really piss you off when you realise you are involved in some intelligent discussions with reasonable people. Razz

Have I been??

involved in some intelligent discussions with reasonable people??

Oh right, maybe I should pay more attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Have I been??

Well as you don't have the capability to wind anyone with a brain up....seems you are wasting your time then. Laughing

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Have I been??

Well as you don't have the capability to wind anyone with a brain up....seems you are wasting your time then. Laughing

You've just insulted quite a few people

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

This is what I think...!

Stop repeating yourself, it's boring as shit.

Answer my two very simple questions, you're a simple man according to your sig, or admit that you can't.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:52 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

This is what I think...!

1. Errrrrr No, haven't you ever snapped up a hippocroncapig at the last chance saloon that left you disgusted and unable to look at yourself in the mirror for days afterwards??

I have, several times, that's how great a humanitarian I am, to sacrifice myself like that for the fat and the ugly.

But I bet you're all about the looks eh?? How fine a moustache he has or how thick and bushy his eyebrows are.

2. Subconsciously we do choose partners that would make good "birthing partners" the love and true attraction comes after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

1. Errrrrr No, haven't you ever snapped up a hippocroncapig at the last chance  saloon that left you disgusted and unable to look at yourself in the mirror for days afterwards??

I have, several times, that's how great a humanitarian I am, to sacrifice myself like that for the fat and the ugly.

But I bet you're all about the looks eh?? How fine a moustache he has or how thick and bushy his eyebrows are.

2. Subconsciously we do choose partners that would make good "birthing partners" the love and true attraction comes after that.

So couples who want no children and have no desire to have any, choose each other based on birthing partners?

the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 3489511464

Best laugh I have had in ages.

True Love happens unconsciously from the beginning, when two people connect more than the physical. Showing physical attraction is not the biggest draw, but certainly important for many people, but not for everyone. Can you think why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

1. Errrrrr No, haven't you ever snapped up a hippocroncapig at the last chance  saloon that left you disgusted and unable to look at yourself in the mirror for days afterwards??

So couples who want no children and have no desire to have any, choose each other based on birthing partners?

True Love happens unconsciously from the beginning, when two people connect more than the physical. Showing physical attraction is not the biggest draw, but certainly important for many people, but not for everyone. Can you think why?

Everything is about physical attraction.

No one goes into a bar thinking "now where's the fattest ugliest most unhealthy looking bird in here, yep that's the girl for me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No one goes into a bar thinking "now where's the fattest ugliest most unhealthy looking bird in here, yep that's the girl  for me"

What about blind people?

That is why I asked you to think and clearly, that was asking too much in your case.

Now as stated physical attraction is important, to many but it is not the driving factor that has two people, love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No one goes into a bar thinking "now where's the fattest ugliest most unhealthy looking bird in here, yep that's the girl  for me"

What about blind people?

That is why I asked you to think and clearly, that was asking too much in your case.

Now as stated physical attraction is important, to many but it is not the driving factor that has two people, love each other.

Blind people??

What you think they have no standards because they are blind??

You bigoted fuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:57 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

What about blind people?

Blind people??

You bigoted fuck

oh dear, poor smelly when shown to be yet again dumb, has to play his over emotive snowflake card, ha ha.

Also you do realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder, those that can see of course?

So where someone overweight to you and me, may not seem attractive, to other people they would.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 am

Wolf is right Tommy view can only be held if you don't understand genetics and evolution

Classic case of why Homo sapiens are no longer subject to individual natural selection, but rather tribal evolution. the most common 'gay gene' in men also occurs in women and in both genders it does the a similar thing making the individual have heightened reaction to the male pheromone. Also as a tribe/herd there is advantages to having males that don't want to compete with the alpha for females. which is why there are gay sheep and goats etc.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:19 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Blind people??

You bigoted fuck

oh dear, poor smelly when shown to be yet again dumb, has to play his over emotive snowflake card, ha ha.

Also you do realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder, those that can see of course?

So where someone overweight to you and me, may not seem attractive, to other people they would.

Are you a fatist didge?

Why don't you tink fatties are attractive??

Thought you were about the tolerance and diversity??

If you don't think fatties are attractive you're a nasty bigot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:Wolf is right Tommy view can only be held if you don't understand genetics and evolution

Classic case of why Homo sapiens are no longer subject to individual natural selection, but rather tribal evolution. the most common 'gay gene' in men also occurs in women and in both genders it does the a similar thing making the individual have heightened reaction to the male pheromone. Also as a tribe/herd there is advantages to having males that don't want to compete with the alpha for females. which is why there are gay sheep and goats etc.

"both genders"

Not being very inclusive of the other 62.53 genders now are you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:23 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Are you a fatist didge?

Why don't you tink fatties are attractive??

Thought you were about the tolerance and diversity??

If you don't think fatties are attractive you're a nasty bigot

Oh dear smelly plays another snowflake emotional card.

Where did I say I did not like people who are overweight or to argue to be prejudice against them?

Nope, so yet again I have you running around like a headless chicken

Is not about thinking about what I am attractive to, I am either physically attracted to people or I am not.

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

transgender people eddie

pay attention

I remember when I was a very young child, I thought the world of grown-ups was boring, too.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:29 am

I fully intend to exercise my right to be a transhuman on account of the fact that a splendid weekend of bacchanalian revelry has left me with a distinctive facial shade of green, and I am now feeling very...Martian.

You will all therefore oblige me by henceforth addressing me as Great Zog and affording me the the full respect due whenever I acknowledge your presence by extending to you the honour of the Martian Zog salute: Two fingers elevated vertically and extended in the shape of an Earthling "V."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 am

Your wish is my command oh great Zog...... the worlds second transracial  - Page 2 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You just contradicted your own point on snapping up hippocrocapigs...

You do that for sexual relief, and at the very least you saw something about them that made you think, "fuck it, why not". I guarantee you would not think the same of any man, nor would I a woman.

So again, wouldn't it be unnatural to have sex with someone if there mere thought of doing so made you sick?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:55 am

you know you have had a rough night on the pop, when you wake up and the labrador is cooking breakfast eh smelly?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Stop repeating yourself, it's boring as shit.

Answer my two very simple questions, you're a simple man according to your sig, or admit that you can't.

I did... see above...

And veya... there is no 'gay gene'...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm

And Les... opposite sex attraction is the normal thing and as nature intended... not something that should make you feel sick... while you are instead attracted to same sex, which is something that makes normal people feel sick...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Not really an argument against what I said that tommy. Regardless of your bigoted opinion. You think I should force myself to have a relationship with someone I'm not attracted to?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Do whatever you think is right... just don't expect everyone else to agree with your actions or to value your relationship as much as you do...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Do whatever you think is right... just don't expect everyone else to agree with your actions or to value your relationship as much as you do...

I don't think anyone values anyone's relationship as much as they do, tommy.

The people who don't agree with my relationship are cnuts, simple as that.

What I don't get, is why YOU have to make such a song and dance of how abnormal YOU think it is?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And Les... opposite sex attraction is the normal thing and as nature intended... not something that should make you feel sick... while you are instead attracted to same sex, which is something that makes normal people feel sick...

Can't you understand that a homosexual would feel sick being forced to have sex with someone of the opposite sex? Can't you appreciate that?

I'm hetero. Homosexuals don't make me feel sick. There is nothing a homosexual does sexually, that straight people don't do also.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next