NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worlds second transracial

+11
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
magica
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
15 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the worlds second transracial  Empty the worlds second transracial

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:03 pm

it really was only a matter of time.

cant wait for the collective explosion of libtard heads and melting of snowflakes over this one

White flight attendant turned glamour model with 32S breasts says she now identifies as black after injecting her skin with melanin

A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie' appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

Former air hostess Martina Big, who claims she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and used tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.

The German tanning addict, who claims her breasts are 'Europe's biggest', appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

Back to top Go down

the worlds second transracial  Empty Re: the worlds second transracial

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:57 pm

She just looks blacked up, sadly. And I don't think for one wild woolly moment the black community will accept her. No sirree.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:18 pm

this woman has got serious mental issues
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:this woman has got serious mental issues

She was quite pretty before the Cuprinol dip
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Well. I don't quite know what to say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 pm

eddie wrote:Well. I don't quite know what to say.

Mammy?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:17 pm

She looks ridiculous and obviously white trying to be black and failing. She just looks as if she's had too much tanning treatment, which she has. Those boobs supposed to be 32, no way would they be that huge.

She needs help, a psychiatrist springs to mind.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:this woman has got serious mental issues

But if she said she was a man in a woman's body that would be perfectly sane???

Right??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:29 pm

No different to transgenderism

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes it is and you know it is.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:14 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

I've known a few transgender people, just ordinary folk trying to live their lives the way they want to, which is everyone's right. The pain and emotional torture they endured would have killed most people, and yet they suffered it all because to live otherwise was even more painful for them. Are there people who are confused about it? Undoubtedly, but the ones who go through the hormone treatment and op have balls of steel as far as I'm concerned, male or female. I can only imagine what it must be like to have my female brain stuck in a male body, or vice versa. I'm not sure I could live that way either.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:29 am

Rolling Eyes

This whole topic is pure bullshit...

Not that I would expect anything less from his Smellyness'..

As there are in reality no such critters as human 'races' biologically/taxonomically speaking  (the whole concept of human "races" being a social construct from the 17th and 18th centuries, largely formed to assist with the European colonisation of foreign lands -- from a biology/taxonomy 'classification' viewpoint, the correct term for geographically-linked intra-species differences would be 'varieties', and not "races"..),  the very word "transracial" is complete nonsense..
I'm with the majority here --  that woman is a total nutbag.          albino
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:08 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what i know eddie is that any person claiming to be born into the wrong body, is suffering from a mental disorder of some sort.

the sad thing is that society indulges and nurtures the delusion instead of trying to understand and treat the illness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I've known a few transgender people, just ordinary folk trying to live their lives the way they want to, which is everyone's right.   The pain and emotional torture they endured would have killed most people, and yet they suffered it all because to live otherwise was even more painful for them.   Are there people who are confused about it?  Undoubtedly, but the ones who go through the hormone treatment and op have balls of steel as far as I'm concerned, male or female.   I can only imagine what it must be like to have my female brain stuck in a male body, or vice versa.   I'm not sure I could live that way either.

i have great sympathy for people like you describe, but it doesn't change the fact that they are mentally ill.

if a person said "the toaster is talking to me" our response isnt to ask what the toaster is talking about or join in the conversation, we recognize that they have a mental illness that needs to be diagnosed and treated if possible.

its like the entire world has thrown its sanity under the bus in pursuit of social justice.

i have been waiting for an article like this for ages because it challenges this notion that a person can be born into a wrong body as i knew it would.

what difference is there between a person convinced they are in the wrong gendered body and a person convinced they are the wrong race??

why is one considered mentally ill and sick and racist but the other one is handled with kid gloves and indulged??

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I've known a few transgender people, just ordinary folk trying to live their lives the way they want to, which is everyone's right.   The pain and emotional torture they endured would have killed most people, and yet they suffered it all because to live otherwise was even more painful for them.   Are there people who are confused about it?  Undoubtedly, but the ones who go through the hormone treatment and op have balls of steel as far as I'm concerned, male or female.   I can only imagine what it must be like to have my female brain stuck in a male body, or vice versa.   I'm not sure I could live that way either.

i have great sympathy for people like you describe, but it doesn't change the fact that they are mentally ill.

if a person said "the toaster is talking to me" our response isnt to ask what the toaster is talking about or join in the conversation, we recognize that they have a mental illness that needs to be diagnosed and treated if possible.

its like the entire world has thrown its sanity under the bus in pursuit of social justice.

i have been waiting for an article like this for ages because it challenges this notion that a person can be born into a wrong body as i knew it would.

what difference is there between a person convinced they are in the wrong gendered body and a person convinced they are the wrong race??

why is one considered mentally ill and sick and racist but the other one is  handled with kid gloves and indulged??

It's complex, because people can't be pigeonholed, and while I do agree with you that some people probably demand a sex change because they're confused or attention seeking, I think that's a minority. And you usually find they change their minds after a bout of hormone therapy. This woman with the tan is going through a phase that she'll no doubt come out of when her 15 minutes of fame is over. Attention seeking is not mental illness.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

why is one considered mentally ill and sick and racist but the other one is  handled with kid gloves and indulged??

It's complex, because people can't be pigeonholed, and while I do agree with you that some people probably demand a sex change because they're confused or attention seeking, I think that's a minority.   And you usually find they change their minds after a bout of hormone therapy.   This woman with the tan is going through a phase that she'll no doubt come out of when her 15 minutes of fame is over.   Attention seeking is not mental illness.

transgenderism is a pigeon hole in itself, and a rather large one at that since it covers a whole range of people who have some form of gender identity disorder, and that is what it is - a disorder.

do you know that the suicide rate among the transgender community (in the US at any rate) is 40%, and that encompasses all individuals before during and after reassignment surgery.

there is obviously some underlying mental issue that has been missed in the insane pursuit of political correctness, if even after surgery these people are still so unhappy with life that they choose suicide.

people are allowed to self diagnose themselves as transgender and any who dares to question them are decried as transphobic, meanwhile greedy doctors take their gold, give em the snip or the zip and send them on their merry way.

the true damage we are doing to an entire generation young people that apparently have collective gender identity disorder will not be obvious for many decades from now, and they will not thank us for not being the adults they so desperately need.

i don't believe that there are any studies about how many people transition and then realize that "trapped in the wrong gender body" is exactly what they have just done to themselves, but i know that it happens, and the cases of these people will increase exponentially in the coming decades.

but back to the topic.

if you know transgenders and respect and understand their decisions, then why can you not respect the view of a white woman who identifies as being black??

what is the difference between her taking skin pigment treatments and transgenders who take hormone therapy??

doesn't she have the same right to happiness as your transgender friends????

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It's complex, because people can't be pigeonholed, and while I do agree with you that some people probably demand a sex change because they're confused or attention seeking, I think that's a minority.   And you usually find they change their minds after a bout of hormone therapy.   This woman with the tan is going through a phase that she'll no doubt come out of when her 15 minutes of fame is over.   Attention seeking is not mental illness.

transgenderism is a pigeon hole in itself, and a rather large one at that since it covers a whole range of people who have some form of gender identity disorder, and that is what it is - a disorder.

do you know that the suicide rate among the transgender community (in the US at any rate) is 40%, and that encompasses all individuals before during and after reassignment surgery.

there is obviously some underlying mental issue that has been missed in the insane pursuit of political correctness, if even after surgery these people are still so unhappy with life that they choose suicide.  

people are allowed to self diagnose themselves as transgender and any who dares to question them are decried as transphobic, meanwhile greedy doctors take their gold, give em the snip or the zip and send them on their merry way.  

the true damage we are doing to an entire generation young people that apparently have collective gender identity disorder will not be obvious for many decades from now, and they will not thank us for not being the adults they so desperately need.

i don't believe that there are any studies about how many people transition and then realize that "trapped in the wrong gender body" is exactly what they have just done to themselves, but i know that it happens, and the cases of these people will increase exponentially in the coming decades.

but back to the topic.      

if you know transgenders and respect and understand their decisions, then why can you not respect the view of a white woman who identifies as being black??

what is the difference between her taking skin pigment treatments and transgenders who take hormone therapy??

Let's not forget, too, that women were once locked in asylums for having post natal depression, anxiety and stress.

The woman with the Cuprinol tan is doing what she's doing because she wants attention. That's why she's gotten the massive hooters. She wants to stand out from the crowd. She has no issue with her sexuality, which is something that goes on in your brain. Labelling people mentally ill because of their sexuality barks up the same tree as when homosexuals were declared insane and women on their period were treated like a pariah.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:28 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

but back to the topic.      

I should think that the suicide rate would be high when people fail to even try to understand what it's like to be transsexual, when you run the gauntlet of derision and mockery, when people label you mentally ill and the bias and bigotry you suffer is never ending.

There's a very high rate of suicide in young men too. In fact, male suicide is higher than female suicide. The highest suicide rate in the UK in 2014 was for men aged 45-49 at 26.5 per 100,000.

The transsexuals I've known have never actually struggled emotionally with being a male to female. For them it felt right and it made them happy. They struggled more with the surgical pain and with people's attitudes and cruelty. Not all transsexuals experience gender dysphoria because not everyone feels conflicted over expressing their gender identity.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:59 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what i know eddie is that any person claiming to be born into the wrong body, is suffering from a mental disorder of some sort.

the sad thing is that society indulges and nurtures the delusion instead of trying to understand and treat the illness  

Do you personally know anyone who feels they were born into the wrong body? If you did you'd know that it isn't mental disorder at all.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:20 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Do you personally know anyone who feels they were born into the wrong body? If you did you'd know that it isn't mental disorder at all.

But races are social constructs.

So how can you be born believing you are the wrong social construct?

Think about it?

Would you say someone has a mental health problem if they think they are a frog?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:00 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but back to the topic.      

I should think that the suicide rate would be high when people fail to even try to understand what it's like to be transsexual, when you run the gauntlet of derision and mockery, when people label you mentally ill and the bias and bigotry you suffer is never ending.  

There's a very high rate of suicide in young men too.   In fact, male suicide is higher than female suicide.  The highest suicide rate in the UK in 2014 was for men aged 45-49 at  26.5 per 100,000.

The transsexuals I've known have never actually struggled emotionally with being a male to female.  For them it felt right and it made them happy.  They struggled more with the surgical pain and  with people's attitudes and cruelty.  Not all transsexuals experience gender dysphoria because not everyone feels  conflicted over expressing their gender identity.

nope.

the suicide rate isnt so high because people are being mean to them, its so high because there is such a problem with un-diagnosed underlying mental issues

the only other time that there was such a high suicide rate was among the jews under the nazis,and transgenders are hardly under such persecution , i mean you point out the high suicide rate of men, is that because people are being mean to them as well or is it because of other factors??

anyway, why cant a black person be trapped in a white persons body??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:02 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

of course its a mental disorder, what the hell do you think it is??

im not saying they are bad people, im saying they need help, like people who suffer from depression need help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:09 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

There's a very high rate of suicide in young men too.   In fact, male suicide is higher than female suicide.  The highest suicide rate in the UK in 2014 was for men aged 45-49 at  26.5 per 100,000.

The transsexuals I've known have never actually struggled emotionally with being a male to female.  For them it felt right and it made them happy.  They struggled more with the surgical pain and  with people's attitudes and cruelty.  Not all transsexuals experience gender dysphoria because not everyone feels  conflicted over expressing their gender identity.

nope.

the suicide rate isnt so high because people are being mean to them, its so high because there is such a problem with un-diagnosed underlying mental issues  

the only other time that there was such a high suicide rate was among the jews under the nazis,and transgenders are hardly under such persecution , i mean you point out the high suicide rate of men, is that because people are being mean to them as well or is it because of other factors??

Using Ben Shapiro's arguments again smells?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:16 am

Anyway here is some details on suicide and attempted suicide rates with Transgender. 

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/11/study-finds-40-of-transgender-people-have-attempted-suicide/

https://www.transgendertrend.com/a-scientist-reviews-transgender-suicide-stats/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:24 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

nope.

Using Ben Shapiro's arguments again smells?

yep

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:43 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

im not saying they are bad people, im saying they need help, like people who suffer from depression need help.

Do you think homosexuals are mentally ill?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

nope.

So, you think everyone who commits suicide is mentally ill?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

nope.

well im highly doubtful that people who commit suicide are completely mentally fit and healthy,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no, do you??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:14 am

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Think about it?

Would you say someone has a mental health problem if they think they are a frog?

Would you stop them dressing as one?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

no, do you??

Why would I? Homosexuality used to be classed as a mental disorder. Now, we are less ignorant. Yet, here you are convinced that transgender or transsexuals are mentally ill. On what do you base your assumptions?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:21 am

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Think about it?

Would you stop them dressing as one?

Eh?

What has that got to do with my questions?

And the answer to your question is no.

In reality people can be whoever that want to be ethnically.

We have seen a mass of people originally descended from the Greeks, Jews etc become Arabanized for example. People here become British and English, being born here, because all are social constructs.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:24 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

well im highly doubtful that people who commit suicide are completely mentally fit and healthy,  

People commit suicide for a variety of reasons. I knew someone who did it because they were dying of cancer. He wasn't mentally ill. He just didn't want to suffer anymore. Dignitas insists that you be of sound mind before you press that button to kill yourself.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no, do you??

Why would I?   Homosexuality used to be classed as a mental disorder.   Now, we are less ignorant.   Yet, here you are convinced that transgender or transsexuals are mentally ill.    On what do you base your assumptions?

homosexuality doesn't require me to suspend my beliefs in order to accept it, homosexuality doesn't require anything to be a reality, it simply is. homosexuality is however a natural and possibly genetic anomaly or defect, it is not the natural norm.

perhaps gays are gays because the part of the DNA that hardwires humans to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex is somehow wired up incorrectly.

do you know that people with green eyes only have green eyes due to a genetic mutation?? doesn't make them freaks it just makes them not the genetic norm.

transgenderism however requires me to suspend my belief in biological fact, and to embrace a delusion that person can magically change their gender through surgery, it requires me to ignore science.

when a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut tells me that he identifies as a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model, transgenderism demands that i accept and embrace his new reality and if at any stage i question it?? im labelled as a transphobe because i see a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut instead of a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model.

i keep bringing it up because no one seems to want to deal with this, if a person tells you that the toaster is talking to them we dont accept that indeed the toaster is talking to them, we send them to get help.

answer me this

if you took a sample of blood from a man who has undergone reassignment surgery to become a transwoman, and sent that sample to the lab to test for the gender of that person, would the results come back as male or female??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Why would I?   Homosexuality used to be classed as a mental disorder.   Now, we are less ignorant.   Yet, here you are convinced that transgender or transsexuals are mentally ill.    On what do you base your assumptions?

homosexuality doesn't require me to suspend my beliefs in order to accept it, homosexuality doesn't require anything to be a reality, it simply is. homosexuality is however a natural and possibly genetic anomaly or defect, it is not the natural norm.

perhaps gays are gays because the part of the DNA that hardwires humans to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex is somehow wired up incorrectly.

do you know that people with green eyes only have green eyes due to a genetic mutation?? doesn't make them freaks it just makes them not the genetic norm.  

transgenderism however requires me to suspend my belief in biological fact, and to embrace a delusion that person can magically change their gender through surgery, it requires me to ignore science.

when a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut tells me that he identifies as a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model, transgenderism demands that i accept and embrace his new reality and if at any stage i question  it?? im labelled as a transphobe  because i see a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut instead of a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model.

i keep bringing it up because no one seems to want to deal with this, if a person tells you that the toaster is talking to them we dont accept that indeed the toaster is talking to them, we send them to get help.

answer me this

if you took a sample of blood from a man who has undergone reassignment surgery to become a transwoman, and sent that sample to the lab to test for the gender of that person, would the results come back as male or female??

I'm very relieved to hear that I'm not a freak because I have green eyes. Laughing

I do think you have a point. Saying that some trait or other is not normal is not the same as saying it's wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

when a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut tells me that he identifies as a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model, transgenderism demands that i accept and embrace his new reality and if at any stage i question  it?? im labelled as a transphobe  because i see a 7 foot bloke with a shaved head, stubble , brown eyes and a beer gut instead of a 5 foot 4 blonde hair blued eyed super model.

answer me this

I'm very relieved to hear that I'm not a freak because I have green eyes.  Laughing

I do think you have a point. Saying that some trait or other is not normal is not the same as saying it's wrong.

that's what the liberal hate mob don't understand, if you say green eyes arent the norm, all they hear is that you hate people with green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Homosexuality is most certainly not the normal and natural way of things, as our biological design for sexual interaction is completely structured towards us having attraction to the opposite sex and sexual intercourse with the opposite sex...

It's so blatently obvious that this is the right way of things... that I can't help but think how strange and unnatural/abnormal it is for there to be people around who firstly don't ever feel any type of primeval sexual arousal/urges towards any people of the opposite sex, but instead get these feelings for those of the same sex... and secondly how these people must be able to see/know/understand the glaringly obvious fact that bioligical design and purpose of sexual interaction is between male and female, but they dismiss all the evidence (with their supposedly sane and rational minds), and then they carry on in pursuit of fulfilling their strange desires of 'alternative' interactions that they know full well will never result in a conception/childbirth/reproduction etc... although that is the fundamental basis for the whole biological design and reason for sexual attraction/interaction in the first place!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Homosexuality is most certainly not the normal and natural way of things, as our biological design for sexual interaction is completely structured towards us having attraction to the opposite sex and sexual intercourse with the opposite sex...

So why do people kiss, have anal sex, oral sex?

If its not natural, can you force yourself be attracted to someone you are not?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's so blatently obvious that this is the right way of things... that I can't help but think how strange and unnatural/abnormal it is for there to be people around who firstly don't ever feel any type of primeval sexual arousal/urges towards any people of the opposite sex, but instead get these feelings for those of the same sex... and secondly how these people must be able to see/know/understand the glaringly obvious fact that bioligical design and purpose of sexual interaction is between male and female, but they dismiss all the evidence (with their supposedly sane and rational minds), and then they carry on in pursuit of fulfilling their strange desires of 'alternative' interactions that they know full well will never result in a conception/childbirth/reproduction etc... although that is the fundamental basis for the whole biological design and reason for sexual attraction/interaction in the first place!!!

You absolute fucking moron.
Have you ever heard of love, Tommy? It doesn't know sexual orientation or skin colour and you know, it isn't even about the physical body.

Jesus.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Have you ever heard of love, Tommy? It doesn't know sexual orientation or skin colour and you know, it isn't even about the physical body.

Jesus.

One can love someone without being sexually attracted to them you know. Your post has nothing to do with what Tommy said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

answer me this

I'm very relieved to hear that I'm not a freak because I have green eyes.  Laughing

I have green eyes as well.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

answer me this

I get what you're trying to say, but I'm trying to say that our reality is not someone else's reality, and if they're doing no harm, I don't see the problem with just accepting them as they wish to live their lives and be - instead of declaring them mentally ill, abnormal or unnatural. Also, we're not talking about the physical here, so much as what is happening in their heads. It's about how they feel, not what they are biologically. These people have feelings, they're human beings. Why should they be subjected to mockery and ridicule and being set apart from everyone else?

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

In your world. A homosexual feels perfectly normal being attracted to the same sex. To them, it doesn't feel right if they try to be hetero. They feel love for each other too. What's 'unnatural' about that?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Green from me Raggs!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Jesus.

One can love someone without being sexually attracted to them you know. Your post has nothing to do with what Tommy said.

Not the same kind of love at all, hence your confusion here.

You have universal love, because people are often not loved by family members because they are gay.
So if two adults are in love no matter if gay, why would someone be against that?

Tommy invokes normal.

Hence 
So why do people kiss, have anal sex, oral sex?

If its not natural, can you force yourself be attracted to someone you are not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:03 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

A homosexual feels perfectly normal being attracted to the same sex.   To them, it doesn't feel right if they try to be hetero.   They feel love for each other too.   What's 'unnatural' about that?

All of that is 'unnatural'...!

As I've just explained above...!!!

We are biologically (physically & mentally) hard wired to have attraction and (subsequently) interaction with people of the opposite sex to ourselves...!

Or at least, that is the indisputable normal and natural way that is intended...

And I don't care how 'gay' someone is, or how stupid someone is... everyone can see quite clearly that our biological physical anatomical sexual/reproductive parts are of the design for male/female coupling etc... and that this is the 'right' way of things, and as nature intended...!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

A homosexual feels perfectly normal being attracted to the same sex.   To them, it doesn't feel right if they try to be hetero.   They feel love for each other too.   What's 'unnatural' about that?

All of that is 'unnatural'...!
As I've just explained above...!!!
We are biologically (physically & mentally) hard wired to have attraction and (subsequently) interaction with people of the opposite sex to ourselves...!
Or at least, that is the indisputable normal and natural way that is intended...

That is utter gibberish on every level, as many animals are attracted to the same gender.

To claim hard wired, offers up even something more idiotic, a creator.

So who are you to say what is intended?

Again invokes a view, there is again a creator behind who we are.

Which would mean you believe in a creator being Tommy

So can your force yourself to be attracted to someone you are not attracted to Tommy?

Yes or no

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:19 am

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Jesus.
Idea

As with his oher fellow ill-educated cohorts on here, often seen to be backing one another up in their ignorance...

Tommy not only knows nothing about science (as already proven on his anti-climate rants..), especially with biology and evolution..

He continues to reinforce his ignorance through stupid posts such as that meaningless gibberish above there.

I like to think of those hardcases like Tommy, Raggs, Smelly, Stormee and their ilk, as being so stupid that they don't realise how stupid they are...

Indeed, they also have that common trait of considering themselves as being so much intellectually superior to us regular contributors on here -- after all, Tommy has already declared himself the resident NF "genius" before now !!!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next