NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worlds second transracial

+11
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
magica
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Empty the worlds second transracial

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

it really was only a matter of time.

cant wait for the collective explosion of libtard heads and melting of snowflakes over this one

White flight attendant turned glamour model with 32S breasts says she now identifies as black after injecting her skin with melanin

A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie' appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

Former air hostess Martina Big, who claims she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and used tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.

The German tanning addict, who claims her breasts are 'Europe's biggest', appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

Back to top Go down

the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Empty Re: the worlds second transracial

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Why is everyone missing the most important question here??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:12 pm

I edited my last post to add a bit more to it... if anyone is interested...

And Didge... I don't see any relevance in your last post to what I posted...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Why is everyone missing the most important question here??

That you are transdonkey?

I believe its called "Otherkin"

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I edited my last post to add a bit more to it... if anyone is interested...

And Didge... I don't see any relevance in your last post to what I posted...

You mean it shows that your views would conflict to many people getting marry, based on your wierd view in how you believe something is intended.

Now was the mouth indended to suck cock or even deep throat them in some cases, based on your warped claim that something is intended?

How about a cock or dildo up a womans arse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:59 pm

Male/female attraction and sexual interaction is undeniably the intended normal and natural way of things...!!!

And I don't know where you find your female sexual partners... or how much you are paying them... but I can honestly say that out of all of the ones that I have ever been with, (not trying to brag but I'm talking high double figures in total, including casual flings/fuck buddies/one night stands etc, as well as a few more serious longer term relationships), there has only been one who wanted me to also "put it up the wrong'un"... and it wasn't something I was interested in doing...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Male/female attraction and sexual interaction is undeniably the intended normal and natural way of things...!!!

And I don't know where you find your female sexual partners... or how much you are paying them... but I can honestly say that out of all of the ones that I have ever been with, (not trying to brag but I'm talking high double figures in total, including casual flings/fuck buddies/one night stands etc, as well as a few more serious longer term relationships), there has only been one who wanted me to also "put it up the wrong'un"... and it wasn't something I was interested in doing...!!!

So you sleep with less adventerous women in the bedroom, that would explain alot.

Well you clearly have not been with around 35% of hetrosexual women who do enjoy anal sex.

2017 survey of over 3,000 sexually active millennials shows that 35 percent of women and 15 percent of men are engaging in anal sex "at least some of the time."

Talk about avoiding the questions

Try again

You mean it shows that your views would conflict to many people getting marry, based on your wierd view in how you believe something is intended.

Now was the mouth indended to suck cock or even deep throat them in some cases, based on your warped claim that something is intended?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 pm

What is a 'sexually active millennial'...!!!???

And what has some bullshit survey of 3000 'sexually active millennials' got to do with the simple fact that I keep posting...!!!??? (see again below)...

Male/female attraction and sexual interaction is undeniably the intended normal and natural way of things...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What is a 'sexually active millennial'...!!!???

And what has some bullshit survey of 3000 'sexually active millennials' got to do with the simple fact that I keep posting...!!!??? (see again below)...

Yet more misdirection

Try again

So if you think anal sex and oral sex is wrong, does that not mean you would be against the vast majority of the adult population marrying?

Being as most have oral sex?

I mean what about getting down and munching on a kebab?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Yet more misdirection

Try again

So if you think anal sex and oral sex is wrong, does that not mean you would be against the vast majority of the adult population marrying?

Being as most have oral sex?

I mean what about getting down and munching on a kebab?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Male/female attraction and sexual interaction is undeniably the intended normal and natural way of things...!!!

Ooooh ya bitch!!!!!!!!  the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Gay  the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm

I think we should have a survey about how many of the women on here have taken it up the 'wrong 'un'

I can categorically say never. I'll give my man most things but my arse belongs to me. How about you,
Syl? SYL!!!!the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Is this for real??

Why is no one asking the important of all?? The question that is central to this whole thread??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Is this for real??

Why is no one asking the important of all?? The question that is central to this whole thread??

I have posted this before

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 pm

That you're a troll.....   allegedly?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Horizon BBC2 right now. Documentary about being transgender.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Girls with gender identity of males, have the same brain patterns as boys. And vice versa. Interesting, huh?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Ooooh ya bitch!!!!!!!!  the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Gay  the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley05

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:31 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I think we should have a survey about how many of the women on here have taken it up the 'wrong 'un'  

I can categorically say never.  I'll give my man most things but my arse belongs to me.   How about you,
Syl?    SYL!!!!the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley05

Its probaly why you have never had an orgasism.   Laughing

To everyone’s shock and amazement, the number one sex act which reliably caused female orgasms was receiving anal sex, with 94% of women achieving orgasm when they partook in anal.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/25/this-is-the-best-way-to-give-a-woman-an-orgasm-apparently-5359272/#ixzz4toqE8l6H

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I can categorically say never.  I'll give my man most things but my arse belongs to me.   How about you,

Have you ever seen the comedian Sarah Millican...?

One of her jokes...

"I saw a pair of knickers today - on the front it said, 'I would do anything for love' and on the back it said 'but I won't do that'" - Sarah Millican.

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Have you ever seen the comedian Sarah Millican...?

One of her jokes...

"I saw a pair of knickers today - on the front it said, 'I would do anything for love' and on the back it said 'but I won't do that'" - Sarah Millican.

lol!

Twisted Evil
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Its probaly why you have never had an orgasism.   Laughing

To everyone’s shock and amazement, the number one sex act which reliably caused female orgasms was receiving anal sex, with 94% of women achieving orgasm when they partook in anal.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/25/this-is-the-best-way-to-give-a-woman-an-orgasm-apparently-5359272/#ixzz4toqE8l6H

No, can't say I've ever had an     the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley02 orgasism!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Its probaly why you have never had an orgasm.   Laughing

No, can't say I've ever had an     the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley02 orgasm!

It would explain loads  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Orgasism.   I looked it up.  It means beating a tambourine whilst having group sex on the back of a bus while being cheered on by a gang of shaved apes.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Orgasism.   I looked it up.  It means beating a tambourine whilst having group sex on a back of a bus while being cheered on by a gang of shaved apes.

Happy days.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

That's hardly a question, obviously I'm a troll Rolling Eyes

But come on, think about it, what is the one question, the most important question that none of you have thought to ask???

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No, can't say I've ever had an     the worlds second transracial  - Page 4 Happy-smiley02 orgasm!

Too late...the whole forum's seen your gaff.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:46 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Too late...the whole  forum's seen your gaff.

The point was still true though, not bothered over the spelling petal.

Like I say prudes like you clearly are a dull dud in bed... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Orgasism.   I looked it up.  It means beating a tambourine whilst having group sex on a back of a bus while being cheered on by a gang of shaved apes.

Happy days.... Laughing

Never mind. We'll have a whip round and buy you a puncture kit for your girlfriend.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Happy days.... Laughing

Never mind.   We'll have a whip round and buy you a puncture kit for your girlfriend.

Ahhh, someone is upset.... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Is didge picking someone up for a spelling mistake??

The brass neck on that bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:49 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Is didge picking someone up for a spelling mistake??

He's the only one who's ever had an orgasism!!!!!!!!!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Is didge picking someone up for a spelling mistake??

He's the only one who's ever had an orgasism!!!!!!!!!

On top of a bus as well, according to you.

I love it when a prude gets uptight.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

But come on, think about it, what is the one question, the most important question that none of you have thought to ask???

Sorry, you asked a serious question. (cough)

Why don't you put us out of our misery.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Sorry, you asked a serious question.    (cough)

I have the answer, but you need to ask the question.

It is a serious question related to this thread, but do you have the wit to see it??

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Sorry, you asked a serious question.    (cough)

It is a serious question related to this thread, but do you have the wit to see it??

Give us a clue. Is it anything to do with taking it up the 'wrong 'un'?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Give us a clue.  Is it anything to do with taking it up the 'wrong 'un'?

No.

Its got to do with the thread, not didges hijacking of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No.

Oh no poor smelly does not like me countering poor views, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No.

Yeah... but it gives him orgasisms to do so.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No.

Espically on the top desk of buses petal... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You had a desk on the bus? No wonder you had an orgasism!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No.

What part of the thread. It's evolved.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You had a desk on the bus?   No wonder you had an orgasism!

Of course, it was a fold away desk petal

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Laughing

Ah, one of those. Comes in handy for when you want to wear women's panties no doubt.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No.

What part of the thread.  It's evolved.

First post first page

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Ah, one of those.   Comes in handy for when you want to wear women's panties no doubt.

Well they are soft and me meat and two veg do hang out a bit, but all in all, quite comfy.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is he saying he had his dick on top of a bush petal and had himself an organism...!?

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Is he saying he had his dick on top of a bush petal and had himself an organism...!?

Laughing

No mate it was shaved.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Laughing

I'm interpreting it as a gang bang sans reach around and a shared pair of panties afterwards. OrgasismsRus.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

No mate it was shaved.... Laughing

The ape? I should think so!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next