NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worlds second transracial

+11
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Syl
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
magica
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

the worlds second transracial  - Page 6 Empty the worlds second transracial

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

it really was only a matter of time.

cant wait for the collective explosion of libtard heads and melting of snowflakes over this one

White flight attendant turned glamour model with 32S breasts says she now identifies as black after injecting her skin with melanin

A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on surgery in a bid to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie' appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

Former air hostess Martina Big, who claims she is 28 and a size 6, has boosted her breasts to a size 32S, and used tanning injections and her own powerful 50-tube sunbed to achieve her 'dark, crispy brown' complexion.

The German tanning addict, who claims her breasts are 'Europe's biggest', appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty.

'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

Back to top Go down

the worlds second transracial  - Page 6 Empty Re: the worlds second transracial

Post by Eilzel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:00 am

PMSL night geli x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:06 am

Eilzel wrote:Problem is smelly you are assuming people care about this question (and the doubtlessly mind blowing answer) you have as much as you do. If someone were going to ask it, they'd have asked already Wink

It is a mind blowing answer elizel, one of my best, so carefully woven and planned.

Look at its magnificence I cant help thinking what a fucking genius I am.

Seems you've all lost your nerve

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Problem is smelly you are assuming people care about this question (and the doubtlessly mind blowing answer) you have as much as you do. If someone were going to ask it, they'd have asked already Wink

It is a mind blowing answer elizel, one of my best, so carefully woven and planned.

Well, if you get nothing else from this thread, at least you get to bask in how inordinately clever you are Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well, if you get nothing else from this thread, at least you get to bask in how inordinately clever you are Laughing

So clever I out foxed the whole damn forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Truly spectacular. Make sure you tell your Mum!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:09 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

then do enlighten all us dimwits please, oh wise one

I haven't exhausted all the options yet, maybe Quill can chime in and entertain us with some legal jargon about why there legally no question to answer, or Wolfie, that towering intellectual is bound to figure it out.

cheers
It's only because you set the bar so low, Smellyone...

That you make everyone else on here look like "a towering intellectual" in comparison..

By the way, I can't help it if I happen to be the smartest person that I've met so far today, (the day's still young here though, I'm sure to meet much smarter people before it's over..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I haven't exhausted all the options yet, maybe Quill can chime in and entertain us with some legal jargon about why there legally no question to answer, or Wolfie, that towering intellectual is bound to figure it out.

cheers

That you make everyone else on here look like "a towering intellectual" in comparison..

By the way,  I can't help it if I happen to be the smartest person that I've met so far today,  (the day's still young here though,  I'm sure to meet much smarter people before it's over..).

Yeah I've got to set the bar low wolfie, look at the audience

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:04 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

And Twitter!

#mummyididit
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I was fingering her kebab fine and dandy, whilst banging her.

Laughing

wtf is going on?

the ape?

It was a reference to the bunch of shaved apes cheering Thorin on whilst he shagged his kebab laden tart prior to his outstanding orgasism.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

And Twitter!

#mummyididit

twitter??

fucking hell eddie, they hate free speech even more than you lot do, over there you don't just get banned, you get arrested and imprisoned for having the wrong opinion.

ben jong un might be bad , but he aint twitter bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

And Twitter!

#mummyididit

twitter??

fucking hell eddie, they hate free speech even more than you lot do, over there you don't just get banned, you get arrested and imprisoned for having the wrong opinion.

ben jong un might be bad , but he aint twitter bad

so many twitter accounts suspended lately, for no apparent reason

so, it looks like no one asked your special question

you gonna reveal? or were you just being a twat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

wtf is going on?

the ape?

It was a reference to the bunch of shaved apes cheering Thorin on whilst he shagged his kebab laden tart prior to his outstanding orgasism.

kinda glad i missed out on that one Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:00 pm

gelico wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

kinda glad i missed out on that one   Shocked

Oh you missed some really highbrow stuff there gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

wtf is going on?

the ape?

Jealious again my frigid prudish friend?

If only you could have someone roughly take you from behind.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

cheers

By the way,  I can't help it if I happen to be the smartest person that I've met so far today,  (the day's still young here though,  I'm sure to meet much smarter people before it's over..).

Maybe what is being missed is that for someone to see the question smelly wants would require the mindset of a racist on here. Which is why clearly smelly can see it and others cannot.

Just a thought.   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:45 pm

I wouldn't mind a Woman taking me from the front, back, sideways or upside down !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

It's just an expression Geli... if I saw a gay/lesbian couple being picked on in public for holding hands or having a quick kiss etc then I would most certainly jump to their defence...!

I may not agree that homosexuality is right, but I do think that it is up to them and they should not be persecuted or bullied/attacked for it...!

You missed quoting the first bit of my post Geli..

because, what's the point?  you say that and then straight away go on to say ' weird, unnatural, makes normal people feel sick etc etc

if you honestly can't see what i'm saying then i'm fucked if i'm gonna waste my time explaining it to you

Les said the thought of having sex with a female makes him feel sick before i said that... so why aren't you having a go at Les for being 'heterophobic'...!?

But when I say that about homosexuality you only have a go at me for being 'homophobic'...!?

You and others say you respect my view that marriage should be between man/woman... but then insult me for having this view, and keep asking why I think that... and then berate me for being 'homophobic' for every perfectly good/valid reason I give for my view...!!!

What is that all about...!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:55 pm

nicko wrote:I wouldn't mind a Woman taking me from the front, back, sideways or upside down !

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

because, what's the point?  you say that and then straight away go on to say ' weird, unnatural, makes normal people feel sick etc etc

if you honestly can't see what i'm saying then i'm fucked if i'm gonna waste my time explaining it to you

Les said the thought of having sex with a female makes him feel sick before i said that... so why aren't you having a go at Les for being 'heterophobic'...!?

But when I say that about homosexuality you only have a go at me for being 'homophobic'...!?

You and others say you respect my view that marriage should be between man/woman... but then insult me for having this view, and keep asking why I think that... and then berate me for being 'homophobic' for every perfectly good/valid reason I give for my view...!!!

No, I do respect your view that marriage should be between man and woman. I have never attacked you or intulted you for having that view.

but imo, gay people are not inferior or superior, they are not better or worse than straight people, they are different is all and i certainly don't consider them abnormal

I actually like you a lot and agree with many of your posts. all i'm saying is that using words like weird, unnatural, abnormal et al is unnecessary and hurtful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:52 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

No, I do respect your view that marriage should be between man and woman.  I have never attacked you or intulted you for having that view.

but imo, gay people are not inferior or superior, they are not better or worse than straight people, they are different is all and i certainly don't consider them  abnormal

I actually like you a lot and agree with many of your posts.  all i'm saying is that using words like weird, unnatural, abnormal et al is unnecessary and hurtful.

we should strike those words from the English language

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:47 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

No, I do respect your view that marriage should be between man and woman.  I have never attacked you or intulted you for having that view.

but imo, gay people are not inferior or superior, they are not better or worse than straight people, they are different is all and i certainly don't consider them  abnormal

I actually like you a lot and agree with many of your posts.  all i'm saying is that using words like weird, unnatural, abnormal et al is unnecessary and hurtful.

The behaviour they exhibit sexually re attraction/interaction etc, is certainly not the normal and natural way of things, as our biological/physical structures clearly demonstrate, and as I have already explained multiple times...!

Yes they are different in this way... and the only honest/factual way I have to describe this, is by using words that I know and understand, and that have the accurate meanings necessary to explain what I am trying to say... and that is what I have done...!!!

What words would you suggest that I used instead... but meant that the same as what I was trying to explain...!?

Also... are you seriously suggesting that the truth must not be told to anyone because a tiny minority of people try to silence this truth by claiming that it is a little bit too 'hurtfull' for them... so instead only lies must be allowed to be told to everyone else, regardless...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

The behaviour they exhibit sexually re attraction/interaction etc, is certainly not the normal and natural way of things, as our biological/physical structures clearly demonstrate, and as I have already explained multiple times...!
Yes they are different in this way... and the only honest/factual way I have to describe this, is by using words that I know and understand, and that have the accurate meanings necessary to explain what I am trying to say... and that is what I have done...!!!
What words would you suggest that I used instead... but meant that the same as what I was trying to explain...!?

Also... are you seriously suggesting that the truth must not be told to anyone because a tiny minority of people try to silence this truth by claiming that it is a little bit too 'hurtfull' for them... so instead only lies must be allowed to be told to everyone else, regardless...!!!???

So based on your reasoning and what you class as not normal or the natural way. Would exclude all people that engage in oral and anal sex. Just about the vast majority of humans. Which by your reasoning should exclude them from marriage if they engage in such sexual acts.

The reality is though and the point Gelico is making. You would never refer to any couples that have oral sex as unnatural or not normal. Even though using your view on biological sex organs, they are being used in ways that would not be able to procreate. I mean if she swallows, she is hardly going to get pregnant now is she?

This is why your argument falls apart, as it can then be applied to people with other things. Like those who are blind, deaf, limbless to a mass of a number of reasons. As do you class them as unnatural and not normal?

So why your views are poor and they are really poor to say the least. Is that you do not apply them to countless other humans and you are selective in your distain for homosexuals. To the point you make only them seperate from the rest based on how they engage in the very same acts that hetrosexuals engage in. Oral sex and anal sex. So the argument you use is hypocritical. As you clearly have not argued that any hetrosexual people, who engage in both oral sex and anal sex are unnatural or not normal.

That is why your argument falls down and proves quite emphatically its more to do with a hostility you have for people simple because they are attracted to their own sex. As seen you try to poorly use science to back your argument and as seen it backfires against you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So based on your reasoning and what you class as not normal or the natural way. Would exclude all people that engage in oral and anal sex. Just about the vast majority of humans. Which by your reasoning should exclude them from marriage if they engage in such sexual acts.

The reality is though and the point Gelico is making. You would never refer to any couples that have oral sex as unnatural or not normal. Even though using your view on biological sex organs, they are being used in ways that would not be able to procreate. I mean if she swallows, she is hardly going to get pregnant now is she?

This is why your argument falls apart, as it can then be applied to people with other things. Like those who are blind, deaf, limbless to a mass of a number of reasons. As do you class them as unnatural and not normal?

So why your views are poor and they are really poor to say the least. Is that you do not apply them to countless other humans and you are selective in your distain for homosexuals. To the point you make only them seperate from the rest based on how they engage in the very same acts that hetrosexuals engage in. Oral sex and anal sex. So the argument you use is hypocritical. As you clearly have not argued that any hetrosexual people, who engage in both oral sex and anal sex are unnatural or not normal.

That is why your argument falls down and proves quite emphatically its more to do with a hostility you have for people simple because they are attracted to their own sex. As seen you try to poorly use science to back your argument and as seen it backfires against you.

Where is all the blood didge??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Pumping through your circulation system smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Exactly where imam liar liar pants on fires blood is, still in his circulation system

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Exactly where imam liar liar pants on fires blood is, still in his circulation system

Oh dear. Someones tired.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh dear. Someones tired.

lol!

I don't blame you didge, maintaining your level of denial must be exhausting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh dear. Someones tired.

lol!

I don't blame you didge, maintaining your level of denial must be exhausting.

Oh smelly, you provide prime time entertainment for me. Simple watching you struggle and run around like a headless chicken, is great fun.

Best you have a nap mind, you seem to be getting agitated.

Sweet dreams.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

Uh, I dont understand this at all. i'm not suggesting anything. what truth? what lies must be told? i have no idea what it is you're trying to say

so a friend is deciding between 2 outfits, in one she looks ok but in the other she looks like a sack of shit. she chooses to wear the outfit that makes her look like a sack of shit and then asks my opinion. i dont need to tell her she looks lik a sack of shit in the outfit she's got on. i would simply say that i much preferred her in the other outfit,,,,,it makes her looks slimmer, suits her skin tone more or whatever and that the one she's got on doesnt do her many favours.

do you see? it is my opinion that my friend looks like a sack of shit, that is the truth. however there are many nicer ways of saying that,,,,,,it isn't suppressing any truth is it? i haven't told her any lies either. i've given my honest opinion but in a nicer way than saying ''you look like a sack of shit''

it's basically known as common courtesy Tommy

if your vocab is limited so that you are unable to think of a way of expressing yourself without sounding offensive at times then it's hardly my fault.

i'm kinda done trying to explain this

if you don't get it then you don't get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 pm

So... in the context of this topic/my view/posts etc, and your post where you complained about it etc... can you suggest some alternative words that you would rather I used, that says the same thing that I was trying to say...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So... in the context of this topic/my view/posts etc, and your post where you complained about it etc... can you suggest some alternative words that you would rather I used, that says the same thing that I was trying to say...?

you are easily intelligent enough to find your own alternative words tommy

i have every confidence in you

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:23 pm

But I'm already satisfied with the words I've used...!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am

The cretin herself is on TV right now

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:48 pm

I,M mixed up here, if Didge has scarped why is he posting as a guest?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm

nicko wrote:I,M mixed up here, if Didge has scarped why is he posting as a guest?

His previous posts are just showing as "guest" nicko because he deleted his account.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Oh, ok.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down