NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her

2 posters

Go down

Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her  Empty Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:58 pm

[*]West Yorkshire Police investigating 179 child sex crimes and 165 suspects

[*]Force says 100 young victims are being supported in Keighley and Bradford

[*]Campaigners say that the true figure could be far higher than that  

[*]Asian paedophile gang who raped victim, 13, for year were jailed for 143 years

[*]Ringleader and drug dealer Arif Chowdhury, 20, fled to Bangladesh to avoid jail 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565862/Fears-Rochdale-West-Yorkshire-town.html#ixzz4isBOFHGN 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her  Empty Re: Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 pm

and doubless with the full knowlege and connivance of the authorities Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her  Empty Re: Fears of 'another Rochdale' as police probe 200 cases of child exploitation in West Yorkshire town where girl, 13, was raped by gang who 'lined up' and took turns to attack her

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:43 pm

A 2011 study by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre looked at the 2,379 potential offenders caught grooming girls since 2008. Of 940 suspects whose race could be identified, 26% were Asian, 38% were white and 32% were recorded as unknown. Asians are roughly 7% of the population.

A report for the children's commissioner in 2012 found there were 1,514 perpetrators. Of these, 545 were white, 415 were Asian and 244 were black. The ethnicity of 21% of perpetrators was not recorded. Attempts to analyse the Asian figure further runs into problems. Just 35 of the 415 Asians are recorded as having Pakistani heritage and thus highly likely to be Muslim, and only five are recorded as being from a Bangladeshi background. The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

A more credible link, says one senior source involved in bringing the criminals to justice, are their occupations. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said the demography of certain areas and the makeup of the night-time economy explained the over-representation of Asian offenders.

The source said: "Young vulnerable girls migrate to the night-time economy, where they come across taxi drivers and people working in takeaways, who are more likely to be Asian. It is better to focus on the professions of offenders, not their race or religion."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:47 pm

so they are responsible for 26% of that crime...yet are only 7% of the population???

just a tad overrepresented there methinks
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:47 pm

A bombshell police report has revealed 75 per cent of known on-street child sex groomers in the West Midlands are Asian – with 82 per cent of victims, aged 14 to 16, being white.

And a Birmingham Mail investigation has discovered how police, councils and social services have been failing vulnerable victims in a new abuse scandal which follows those identified in Rotherham, Rochdale and Derbyshire.

The shocking statistics are contained in a confidential report from West Midlands Police.

Another report identified 111 youngsters at risk of child sexual exploitation in Birmingham last year, with the youngest aged just 11, and almost half of them under 15 years old.

The Children’s Society has also previously warned that vulnerable children were being taken to hotels in the West Midlands and abused by gangs after being plied with drugs and alcohol.

The Mail has discovered how children across the region have been failed by police, councils and social services – with some known offenders not being prosecuted and victims being locked away in secure accommodation to protect them.

The sickening situation was revealed by Birmingham Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB) in a Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Prevention and Intervention Strategy published in September 2013. It was sent to partner agencies, including West Midlands Police, but was never issued to the media.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/west-midlands-police-report-reveals-7948902

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so they are responsible for 26% of that crime...yet are only 7% of the population???

In other words, it's a high Asian percentage of sex offenders. Nobody seems to dare say it.

I had to get my husband to answer my calls when first started out in my business, as I was inundated with requests for sexual services, some calls coming in at 11pm at night. All of them were Asian men. It was a fucking nightmare.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so they are responsible for 26% of that crime...yet are only 7% of the population???

In other words, it's a high Asian percentage of sex offenders.   Nobody seems to dare say it.

I had to get my husband to answer my calls when first started out in my business, as I was inundated with requests for sexual services, some calls coming in at 11pm at night.   All of them were Asian men.   It was a fucking nightmare.  

Its a very high percentage of those in grooming gangs child sex offenders.

Not child sex abuse overall,as the number is low for Asians. Whites are predominately offenders. So lets not forget that but this needs to be looked at the problem in this context of how this is becoming prolific in this type of child sex abuse. Where no doubt I reckon the numbers involved in sex grooming gangs must be more like 50%, based off more of the numbers involved coming to light

Still this is very problematic and needs to be given serious attention that yet again in more cities and towns we are seeing repeated patterns.

I do think this is a major cultural problem, where those from rural areas lead a life which exploit and degrade women from areas of Asia. Where there is a caste system also in play here. The other issue is the sentences are simple not long enough either

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

In other words, it's a high Asian percentage of sex offenders.   Nobody seems to dare say it.

I had to get my husband to answer my calls when first started out in my business, as I was inundated with requests for sexual services, some calls coming in at 11pm at night.   All of them were Asian men.   It was a fucking nightmare.  

Not child sex abuse overall,as the number is low for Asians. Whites are predominately offenders. So lets not forget that but this needs to be looked at the problem in this context of how this is becoming prolific in this type of child sex abuse. Where no doubt I reckon the numbers involved in sex grooming gangs must be more like 50%, based off more of the numbers involved coming to light

Still this is very problematic and needs to be given serious attention that yet again in more cities and towns we are seeing repeated patterns.

I do think this is a major cultural problem, where those from rural areas lead a life which exploit and degrade women from areas of Asia. Where there is a caste system also in play here. The other issue is the sentences are simple not long enough either

I think it's the tip of the iceberg. It's really disturbing. Grooming or sex abuse, it's the same to me...vile and unacceptable. And what does grooming lead to but sex. Those monsters who lined up to rape that poor girl...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438383/13-year-old-rape-victim-abused-gang-Asian-men-reported-missing-police-71-TIMES-year-long-ordeal.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I think it's the tip of the iceberg.     It's really disturbing.  Grooming or sex abuse, it's the same to me...vile and unacceptable.  And what does grooming lead to but sex.   Those monsters who lined up to rape that poor girl...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438383/13-year-old-rape-victim-abused-gang-Asian-men-reported-missing-police-71-TIMES-year-long-ordeal.html

I agree its disgusting and clearly this needs to be looked at further based off whether there is a cultural and caste problem brought over from rural areas in Asia. Where the male dominates over that of women. I once argued against this being a problem, but I think I was very much in error. This is not to say all are like this, but I think especially from rural areas, there clearly is a major problem here. Where a core of Asian men, think they can just exploit vulnerable young girls.

The part that I do not understand, is how and why are they able to get into hotels with youngsters, where in many cases, they are clearly not the same ethnicity. Surely this should be ringing alarm bells when they come and book rooms at hotels. Are also these hotels, no doubt low grade, but also part of the issue here. Where they must have know what was going on?. I know some girls look older, but surely many would have not looked of age to be going into hotels with countless Asian men. I think an investigation needs to happen on this with the Hotels also.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I think it's the tip of the iceberg.     It's really disturbing.  Grooming or sex abuse, it's the same to me...vile and unacceptable.  And what does grooming lead to but sex.   Those monsters who lined up to rape that poor girl...

I agree its disgusting and clearly this needs to be looked at further based off whether there is a cultural and caste problem brought over from rural areas in Asia. Where the male dominates over that of women. I once argued against this being a problem, but I think I was very much in error. This is not to say all  are like this, but I think especially from rural areas, there clearly is a major problem here. Where a core of Asian men, think they can just exploit vulnerable young girls.

The part that I do not understand, is how and why are they able to get into hotels with youngsters, where in many cases, they are clearly not the same ethnicity. Surely this should be ringing alarm bells when they come and book rooms at hotels. Are also these hotels, no doubt low grade, but also part of the issue here. Where they must have know what was going on?. I know some girls look older, but surely many would have not looked of age to be going into hotels with countless Asian men. I think an investigation needs to happen on this with the Hotels also.

Rochdale and Rotherham aren't rural Some of these men are British born. The hotels are no doubt Asian owned, by friends or family. There's plenty of them that would turn a blind eye as they obviously did.

There are so many parts of this that failed those girls...the police, the authorities, the general public.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:33 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I agree its disgusting and clearly this needs to be looked at further based off whether there is a cultural and caste problem brought over from rural areas in Asia. Where the male dominates over that of women. I once argued against this being a problem, but I think I was very much in error. This is not to say all  are like this, but I think especially from rural areas, there clearly is a major problem here. Where a core of Asian men, think they can just exploit vulnerable young girls.

Rochdale and Rotherham aren't rural   Some of these men are British born.    The hotels are no doubt Asian owned, by friends or family.   There's plenty of them that would turn a blind eye as they obviously did.

There are so many parts of this that failed those girls...the police, the authorities, the general public.

You are misunderstanding my meaning. Those who have come here from Asia and with these problems come from rural areas in Asia I believe in the main. Not trying to say Rotherham or Rochdale as being rural horatio. The problem then gets worse how the next generation are brought up on a similar misogynistic view of women

Well if Hotels are turning blind eyes to this problem, they should be prosecuted with harsh sentences also, as they have allowed these crimes to happen within their premises. The country needs to tackle this problem hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:53 am

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Rochdale and Rotherham aren't rural   Some of these men are British born.    The hotels are no doubt Asian owned, by friends or family.   There's plenty of them that would turn a blind eye as they obviously did.

You are misunderstanding my meaning. Those who have come here from Asia and with these problems come from rural areas in Asia I believe in the main. Not trying to say Rotherham or Rochdale as being rural horatio. The problem then gets worse how the next generation are brought up on a similar misogynistic view of women

Well if Hotels are turning blind eyes to this problem, they should be prosecuted with harsh sentences also, as they have allowed these crimes to happen within their premises. The country needs to tackle this problem hard.

I understand what you mean. My point being that some of these men are born and bred here. The almost medieval mindset of these people seems to be selective. They pick and choose when they want to act like pigs and rape kids or run a business and reap the benefits of a prosperous Western life. They did this heinous act because they could, because they wanted to and because they have complete disregard for females. They most likely treat their wives like shit too. The 'women are chattel' mentality suits them when they want autonomy. If you're taught from an early age that misogyny is normal, that women are second class citizens and are created merely to breed and do your bidding, then no...we have no hope of dragging this kind of Islam into modern world.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:03 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I understand what you mean.   My point being that some of these men are born and bred here.   The almost medieval mindset of these people seems to be selective.   They pick and choose when they want to act like pigs and rape kids or run a business and reap the benefits of a prosperous Western life.  They did this heinous act because they could, because they wanted to and because they have complete disregard for females.   They most likely treat their wives like shit too.   The 'women are chattel' mentality suits them when they want autonomy.   If you're taught from an early age that misogyny is normal, that women are second class citizens and are created merely to breed and do your bidding, then no...we have no hope of dragging this kind of Islam into modern world.

Its disgusting and agree with your post 100%. This problem has to be looked at for what it is and what is causing this. The authorities have to recognize this is a different problem and cause that we see happen with other child sex abuse. That they do not shy away from the problem, due to fears of being labelled racist. The later should never stand in the way of looking at the root cause to this specific form of child sex abuse and how it has led to thousands of innocent victims in this country being sexually abused and raped. Due to the fact countless people failed the victims here. I sadly think this really is only the tip of the iceberg here for this problem and we are going to see more and more come to light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down