NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009

2 posters

Go down

Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009 Empty Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:24 pm

COPS have arrested 55 men as part of a probe into child sex grooming gangs.

The men were seized by detectives between November and January.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8195535/arrest-fifty-five-men-west-yorkshire/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009 Empty Re: Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Tommy, you've already proven that whites are the master race, how about putting on a new record?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009 Empty Re: Police arrest FIFTY FIVE men in West Yorkshire after seven women claimed they were sexually abused as kids between 2002 and 2009

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:58 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Tommy, you've already proven that whites are the master race, how about putting on a new record?

As much as I agree with you that Tommy is essentially a racist, but what about the victims here?

Are they rendered to basically be meaningless based on the far right views of Tommy?

We already know what Tommy is and I agree he never posts any articles that show whites being child sex abusers. Of which tens of thousands are. Hence he is a complete hypocrite and shows the worst double standards racially

https://theukdatabase.com/

But you do nothing for the victims ignoring clear issues here. Where again  this is another example of where the victims were clearly ignored for many years Ben. Due again to a poor PC view not to tackle a problem due to a fear of racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Tommy, you've already proven that whites are the master race, how about putting on a new record?

As much as I agree with you that Tommy is essentially a racist, but what about the victims here?

Are they rendered to basically be meaningless based on the far right views of Tommy?

We already know what Tommy is and I agree he never posts any articles that show whites being child sex abusers. Of which tens of thousands are. Hence he is a complete hypocrite and shows the worst double standards racially

But you do nothing for the victims ignoring clear issues here. Where again  this is another example of where the victims were clearly ignored for many years Ben. Due again to a poor PC view not to tackle a problem due to a fear of racism

I know, edds just got done pointing this out to me. I do feel bad for the victims and I hope the perps are brought to justice.

But Tommy's point is so obvious it's boring.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:06 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

I know, edds just got done pointing this out to me. I do feel bad for the victims and I hope the perps are brought to justice.

But Tommy's point is so obvious it's boring.

I understand that mate, that he is boring on this and clearly never cares for the many other victims of child abuse. When he never posts this

But there is many victims here who have never been heard and it does need to be talked about

They have been so badly let down

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 am

Maybe some of you should try actually reading the details of what is posted... and not be so quick to jump to conclusions... and also not be so quick to criticise me too...

From the OP article...

"...A source confirmed the arrests were not linked to the ongoing Operation Tendersea investigation into Asian grooming gangs in Huddersfield, West Yorks..."

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:29 am

Although... the convenient unnamed "source"... could just be a big lie...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down